Should I have sex with a nigger?

I'm white and I might have a chance to bang a thick negress. Is it worth the STD risk or should I just do it. Also, what's your thought on fwb?

Do it faggot. This may be your only chance.

You should, but only if you'll treat her like the non-human animal she is. Fucking her is beastiallity tho

Do not do it. She is likely to purposely get pregnant and force you to be her baby daddy. It's not worth that. She could also just fuck another dude and say it's your baby.

It's not worth it. Stay virgin user.

I was considering this. She is kind of eager to have sex and has sent me an explicit photo already. What if I don't have sex and just do oral shit though?

You run the risk of experiencing this shit no matter what race the woman you fuck is.

You'd have to be a serious dumbass to get somebody pregnant who you didn't want to get pregnant anyways. Use your own condoms, never ones that anyone else has touched. Fucking easy shit.

She's probably just horny as fuck, she can't force you to stick a baby in her, and if she gets pregnant from someone else let her be his problem.

If you can keep it oral then by all means do so. Neggresses give the best succ anyways thanks to their lips, pretty fucking jealous to be honest.

Fuck her but first post pics.

no, fuck no.
been there, i had a weak moment, was horny as fuck.
found this 16yo nigress, she wasn't ugly, but still a nigress.
anyhow, fucked her raw, it was nice, her cunt was extra wet and comfy but the bitch got clingy as fuck and acted like we were married, she fucking stalked me!

at least she had no stds cuz i was her first.
wouldn't do it again/10

That's every negresses endgame.

i guess she thought i was gonna be her social ladder

I met her over Craigslist if that means anything. She has a job and doesn't look too much like a a hood rat. She basically said that she wanted a fwb who was intelligent, funny, and can make her "cum hard af". I'll post the picture, have to get home and remove exif and shit.

We also arranged meet up tomorrow and fuck afterwards so I still have a day to think it over.

sounds like you're gonna get mugged and raped

We're meeting at a restaurant so I can bail if I get weird vibes.

Black girls are amazing in bed, if you can get past the smell and don't want anything kinky.

you never know unless you try

Do it~

How does a man come to this? I mean are you even for real? Since I was a child I thought niggers were ugly like chimps, so ugly that the first time I saw one in person as a kid, the shock was like a visual slap in the face. I just don't know man. Next you're going to tell me the mare who lives on the farm down the street has been suspiciously friendly lately and you think she wants your big carrot raw. What is there that interests you here? You probably have a brain tumor or something. You're too retarded to understand that your hand is a better experience than fucking a goddamned dog. I bet you can't wait to look back on this time in your life and see nothing but images of grotesque ape face while you reflect on how alone you were, just a man substituting animal companionship for people.

Ignore the edgy racist incels here and fuck her. Jfc.

"Fwb" are shit scenarios. There are girls you hook up with from time to time, and girls you actually have feelings for. Fwb is some in between no man's land of bullshit where you like each other on a personal level and like to fuck but don't like each other enough to be dating. It's semantic garbage people use to dance around their own fucked up issues regarding love and sex, and casual sex. Half in half out half measures that have no real meaning other than you don't know exactly how you feel about each other.

Leave those special snowflake terms to people who need deny what is happening in their lives. Also put a baby in her. Fuck Holla Forums and the antinatalists.

beastiality is a crime.

yes

OP didn't post pics.
10/10 bait
Nothing to see here

I guess a dog is what OP is worth.

Yes, that picture would potentially be an accurate depiction of OP. I've seen two different white men in a "relationship" with a negress. One talked in a comically slow fashion, and the culmination of all his intelligence was to complain about anything and everything without being prompted to do so. The other was completely bald with a round gut and gynecomastia clearly visible through several layers of his work uniform and had the personality of someone who grew up huffing glue. Both were ugly as sin.

I'm not being edgy, but someone so devoid of instincts will have enormous trouble understanding my perspective. I knew at age 3-4 (the first time I saw a nigger) that they were ugly. As soon as I saw a black girl for the first time, I knew immediately I was not and would never be sexually attracted to any sub-Saharan African phenotypes. Since you're a liberal surely you'll understand that this situation is similar to very young children who know their sexuality from their earliest memories. It's not some act to make delicious copypasta. I was born this way: sexually and socially attracted to my own race.

Your tastes need expanding. Preferences are not innate, they can be both learned and unlearned. A loving black woman will treat you and fuck you better than any other woman on earth. Because she is the old earth.

Plant a seed in the fertile dark earth, user. It is all part of nature and God's plan.

I will valiantly volunteer my professional services to treat her serious case of sexual repression.