How do we fix white people?

What should be done?

Low quality shit.

Maybe we should renslave them?

Shit threads like this make me sick. How you guys always post a bad pic of what ever race your maken fun of and then a "good" pic of the race you want to win.
Eat shit and die OP

Samefag

cumskins are a cancer

SJW Nigger detected

cumskins are objectively genocidal deceitful trash and the enemy of all humankind

They are beyond hope, we should just genocide them.

This thread

Sorry, Sobs-Into-Pillow, Mao's got that genocide beat by 20 million. Guess you'll have to complain about something else while you huff gasoline and rape your sister on the land we gave you. :^)

Wew.

ITT butthurt shitskins

Wew

every time. you autistic sociopaths should be stomped on sight.

Every time. Reminder that you are using multiple white inventions every day of your life. You are using a couple of them right now to insult white people.

Good im glad we took their land now what nigger!

Alright, how about you not cherry-pick and compare the hottest white you can find to the hottest black you can find? See how that fucking goes for your argument.

What is with black people and their aversion to "snitching"?

Fuck you niggers!

fuck niggers
heil hitler

O'rly

The nazis were known to use the sub-races to do their dirty work. For example, Africans as infantry runners and Jews as soap.

What heppened to the black jews?

jews as soap was debunked a long time ago.

So the main stream historians want you to believe. Nigger Jews were any to the back of the oven not the front. See pic…The Witch of Buchenwald

She's mixed, not really white.

She doesn't look mixed.

She has black lips, nose, and a bit of a tan.
Pic below is white
Notice no lips, long face and nose

Have you ever actually met a white person? Her lips are completely normal. So is her nose. Negroids have wide nostrils, nothing like her.
A tan is to be expected and doesn't indicate anything about her ancestry

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/oven/

Naw, the black plague was a bigger genocide. It killed 200 million. Or if you weren't antisemitic you would understand that the holocaust was the most brutal and worst genocide with over 6 gorrillion dead

Don't send SJW cancer to us. Go to
>>>Holla Forums

fag

plagues aren't genocides

That dude makes a really ugly woman no matter what ethnicity he claims though. I mean, I'm not going to shit on your sexuality, and I guess I can understand your obvious "If it wears a dress, it can suck my dick" mentality in a "Never been so hard up I had to, but I've got empathy for uglyfags" sort of way but…

no shit sherlock. That was the point of the post

You mad tree nigger?

typical

not really

There too dumb to remember facts

First nation niggers would have just foraged yams and waited for the asteroid

what is the cuckold fetish? sorry im a new here

It's when a white male gets turned on because his partner will literally fuck anything, even an animal (nigger)

Leftypol doesn't want blacks and jews? I'm confused.

There evolving, this must take place. Also Op can't stop sucking dicks.

vs