I saw a cat being ran over today

i saw a cat being ran over today.
cheer me up pls

pic related

Just imagine that the cat was jewish, it should make you feel better

you need even more cheering up after seeing that?

sicko

that's one word for it, but personally I prefer 'overman'

Don't worry OP, he still has 8 lives left.

heads up hwndu season 5 will probably come soon

Cheer up! Tomorrow's Caturday!

It's one less host spreading behaviour altering parasites in its faeces

hwndu = more cuckchanners

Go out and adopt and older cat from a shelter. The poor things need love, but too many dipshit plastic people want all their pets purered and go to breeders that just result in more and more pets getting put down in shelters.

If you see something terrible happen and can't change it, the least you can do is go out and do something good. Make a difference in another cat's life in honor of the poor one that died.

last week driving home the car ahead of me stopped suddenly. i could see a cat writhing in its headlamps, smashed. i got out of my car and went to interfere. the cat was still alive, just, its rear axel wrecked. in the car was a girl, 20yrs old max, hiding her face. i hoofed the cat onto the sidewalk. it spat at me and then died, with death-spasms that had it jumping from the tarmac. i died a bit inside for the poor creature and then the girl nearly killed me too in her hurry to get away from what she had done. sad. so sad.

i already have 6 cats.

fucking bitch!.
i saw something similar, except it was a dog.
i didn't see the accident, but he was in the middle of the road, clearly just got hit and had a broken spine.
i almost ran over him.
it was awful, there was nothing i could do for him except hoping that another car put an end to his suffering.

If you were a real man you could have put him out of his misery faggot.

that's doing nothing user. hope cures hopelessness, not traumatic injury. get out of your car and be a man.

t. nigger

right, break in the middle of a fucking highway, what could go wrong?

Why, would you waste a good meal???Faggot.

If you don't smile at this you're a monster

Fuck off with that normalfag bullshit and that generic jewtube music. Why can't she just play with her children normally? Why does she need to record it and upload it to social media? Normalfags have no souls and need validation from the Internet and it's pathetic.

Because non-pe normal people don't actually like children and can't play with them "normally."
Because normal people are attention whores who just care about muh followers

Opps wrong webm