CAT GETTING BTFO

Shock me like an electric feel

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3538654/Girls-taking-hair-styling-session-South-Dakota-realise-family-cat-stuck-lamp-chaos-ensues.html
liveleak.com/view?i=dc1_1486128069
liveleak.com/view?i=599_1413394588
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Delete this!

unplug the lamp, and now your cat is kill
poor cat

this thread has potential

geddit? potential

this shows why women have no place in combat roles.

fucking useless

Kek'd

I think you're in the wrong thread, pal

Why didn't they just yank the cat out of there?

fug.

meant to reply to

The cat is not getting electrocuted, its head is just stuck in the lamp shade

If you had spent 30 seconds in Google you would know that the cat didn't get electrocuted, it got stuck, and then broke free and was fine. Sage.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3538654/Girls-taking-hair-styling-session-South-Dakota-realise-family-cat-stuck-lamp-chaos-ensues.html

It's actually getting fried pretty hard, turn up the volume.

not really. they could have unplugged the cat quickly and easily, but screamed at the lamp, the cat and each other instead. then they ran away, but not before saving the phone.
in an immediate crisis, women are more often than not a liability. i'll add to that the fact that training kicks in with men in these situations whereas with women, it flies straight out the window.

That awkward moment when you thought this thread was about the wrong "cat".

watch this video

liveleak.com/view?i=dc1_1486128069

Um?

110-130v 10-30a, no fire, no girls dancing, just another cat trolling you.

those kids are going to be traumatised for the rest of their lives

heh

even 10 amps is plenty to kill a small cat

LITERALLY a child's response to scream and cry over loud noises.

Pathetic.

I think one of them - only one, mind you - actually was a child.

at some point you're going to realize life will never be any better than right now, and you're going to kill yourself. and i wont have to see your cancer in every thread. we will all win that day.

You say saltymillk?

Try any 9/11 video:

EEEEK! EEEEK! OMG! OMG!

Did he die?

Doesn't it just mean that women should be trained so that in a tense situation their training can kick in?

What the fuck is that scream at 0:31? Is that the cat? Sounds like a man screaming.

She got fat ;-;
Too many proteins?

Fine, might be some friends and family dying in the tower.
Can we make it a plan, when the DOTR comes, to kill off the attention whores and unnecessarily loud people?

Don't ameritards have switchboxes?
Why didn't the power go out when the cat short-circuited the lamp?

I meant fuse box.

kek and they uploaded this. Either that means cat survived or those kids are soulless degenerates

Thats enough for a small fire (very dry cloth) and kill the girls too (metal structure supporting the cloth).

Again, girls arent dancing, so no electrocution.

I haven't put much thought into that.
But it's true. You never (or at least very rarely) see men screaming as they run away from accidents or generally dangerous situations.

I will assume this dates back to some ancient evolutionary traits, with a womb being less expendable than a pair of testicles

Am I a faggot for screaming once when a huge cockroach walked on my butt while I was lying in bed at night?

its just a cat, its not like they're valuable or anything. Their meat doesn't even taste good.

I do remember reading that originally cats were domesticated as a food source.

So did it died?
I need closure

I like how everyone ignored this.

Most people here did and in most cases it wasnt necessary, check the discusion about electricity please.

Screaming is a primal call for help, women often call for help when in physical danger while men tend to try counting / removing the danger.

no, this has been on halfchan repeatedly. the cat got its head stuck in the lampshade, freaked out, so did the little girls, and that's that. End of story. you can find dailymail article on it. everyone's okay, cat too

Damn you, OP!

Ohh yeah clearly the number of comments that could have been answered by the article that came after were negligible. It was only this many, why would I bother commenting after such an insignificant amount?

I automatically skip SAGE posts

I like to ear the scream of a little girl at the morning

I need to stop browsing Holla Forums

Does anybody have a video of cats actually getting electrocuted? This thread has given me blueballs.

we all meed to stop browsing Holla Forums

He said cats, not fruits.

This is all I have, no cats.

liveleak.com/view?i=599_1413394588

Well, if you believe that people believe in fingerbox is up to you, now, if your point is trolling then you won.

Trips

Ejaculate For Jesus Trips

not sure about how i should feel about this, i'm confused.

The daily mail always runs non-stories like these.