GET SOME MORE GODDAMN MOD YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT BO

GET SOME MORE GODDAMN MOD YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT BO

IM FUCKING TIRED OF ALL THIS MOTHERFUCKING CP ON MY MOTHERFUCKING BOARD.

muh safe space

lol, fuck you, nobody want's filthy cp here bitch.

cry more

Fucking gulag, now

lol no

I hope she bans you.

That explains a lot.

It's a she?

why so triggered?

it's xir you filthy cis scum

Don't talk shit about my waifu

Triggered? Yeah, no shit. It's CP

MODS PLEASE ITS FUCKING GRIM

Use the global report, you fag

CP-honeypot spam comes from enforcement agencies.

A year ago, these posts/threads would get deleted on sight, now every board gets spammed with them and they remain in place for hours if not days, despite moderation occurring during that period in other threads.
This along with the other things going on with administration paint a grim picture for this site in my opinion.
Or maybe that's the point.

And the worst aprt is that all the hot-pocketing going on seems to be waved as if ti was only against pedos, which it isn't by a large margin.
I've seen this same pretext used in reddit when they went against the despicable minorities first, with blatant abuses of power and propaganda
before going against any other non-mainstream subreddits that didn't fall in-line with the political-correctness the admins wanted.
Pretty much the same pattern happened in halfchan.

Then progressively

It's actually a Holla Forumsack, I've seen him admit to it elsewhere

Yeah I'm sure on an anonymous website that means a lot.

Uh huh.

point is: if you want the moderation team to be at least a bit useful, you should have mods in multiple different timezones.

I'm actually Hitler.

That's awfully demanding for a board that's as small and gay as this one is.

None of that is an issue as long as you can BYOB (bring your own board).

You're one of the degenerates you claim to be against.

We do it for free, user. It's unpaid labor and we can't/won't be online 24/7 to deal with problems. Welcome to imageboards, they are naturally a cesspool. Please report the spam, because it can be pretty hard to deal with stuff that's on the fourth page or lower with these mod tools.

Is this about CP? Because that's not on the people running the board. Anybody can (and should) make a global report if they see that shit. The global volunteers are supposed to take care of it, so they can report it to the party van.

Can we bumplock this shit?

fuck off

Catalog for modding would make it so much easier.