My ex is a psycho

Hello Holla Forums
since she cheated on me, she tries to get me back to a relationship with her. Now i have some autism to share.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/SpicEdelaney
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy fuck I'm already liking this thread.
Do you have any nudes?

Exactly what I was going to ask

also nice dubs

I had some nudes from her, but they are gone.
Should I try to recover them?

Dubs say yess

Yes no questions asked!

well the stuff your posting now is pretty good but I need to know how big the areolas are

The program is running, hope it will find them.

You better post them if it finds them.

Dubs says it will succeed.

Also this thread has an abnormal amount of dubs, especially for you OP

The Scan is 20% complete.

what do you do with your time now that youre banned from 4chan and don't have a Holla Forums pony bread?

Jerk off to pictures of my own pooper

oh shit I forgot to post without flag.
but to answer your question.
well I try to read, listen to music, I have been busy IRL and masturbate when I'm bored.

30% guys

hse has pretty eyes.
did you fug her?

So in what way is she a psycho? Like, cheating is shitty, but that alone doesn't really make you a psycho.

Give us her Phone number if you want us to mess with her as a way to avenge you for being cheated on.

We'll agree not to mention you or any part you have in it though.

Yes, I did and I regret it.

She has borderline and is a fucking weeb. Tries to get me back while she fucks with a another guy. Long Story short: The guy was a virgin an fell in Love with her, they fuck around and she regret it, that she cheated on me. She cries an wanted me back. She tries to get me selous or she tell me how much she loves me. Last time she postet 400 Pictures of Hentais via Skype. And she is very autistic. Like the world is an Anime. And she is very childish. Kids from Kindergardens could make better arguments.
Btw. she belives in ghosts, magic and stuff.

Her phone is most of the time off and the only speaks german.

That sounds incredibly hot and also abusive. I know I'd have a hard time holding her off even though it'd tear me apart.

You get back with her, and you live that experience for all it's worth. It's not the years in your life, it's the life in your years. Let this girl give you the memories you will look back on when you're 70.

I was going to do that.
But Im trying to masturbate.

She is a lair and a hypocrite. If you want her, take her.

Nah

I love you

The Scan is 87% complete.

Oh yeah dude, I'm not saying she's anything but trash, but I'm attracted to trash.

which city is she from?

98%!

Holzgerlingen near Stuttgart

maybe someone from there can help you by hooking up with her
she seems quite decent
then she won't be after you anymore but someone else

The problem is, the guy tried to get all of her love from her, but she couldn't forget me.

The program is done. I'm looking for the pictures.

she's probably just a drama queen
maybe you should be normal friends with her for a while
then she might loose here interest and the drama will slowly decrease

aber du musst nicht auf mich hören, ich bin nur eine anonyme person im internet

How'd you even meet this bitch?

Yes, she is a dramaqueen, and be friends with her wouldn't help me. I tried it before. She fucks the other guy and cries
If i ignore her, she fucks the guy and cries. But i get my daily lulz.

I'm guessing this girl has been sexually abused multiple times in the past. Maybe her mom's boyfriend? This will explain why she had BPD and is hypersexual.

Her friend told me that she got raped with 14.

with 14 whats?

14 blacks.
It's always the blacks.

She was 14 years old at the time it happend.
Her sister died in her young aged. And her Mother had many Boyfriends.

but, after hearing her backstory maybe you should consider doing the plan and letting her live with the white knight in peace
the plan is primarly to take revenge on him, bc he slept with a girl with in a relationship

how's about those pics bud

Either is fine tbh. She's damaged goods. Her life has no meaning besides being a cum dumpster. She'll never have normal relationships with friends or lovers. For her to bring a child into this world is a crime. Sterilize her then pimp her out.

am i the only motherfucker here that is thinking that "chick" might have a penis?

what if this thread here right now is the crazy ex trying to distribute her nudes to 'punish' based user?

Thinking that too. Ass is flat and has no hips.

I can't find the pictures, but i let the program scan again.

The white knight broke up with her, after she lied multiple times to him.

follow my personal rule:
if it looks like a girl it's one
the moment you see a dick it's a boy with boobs
untill then, it's a girl
problems/arguments with/against that interpretation?

you're hallucinating things
you've both become such trap loving faggots that you believe that any "boyish" looking girl is inclined to have a penis
I'd argue that you two should go seek some mental therapy, as she doesn't even look that boyish

Or maybe because so many faggots have posted trap shit it makes us weary. Projecting much faggot?

quick question, if she commited suicide, would you feel guilty?

This

Nigger don't force her to suicide. Pimp this bitch out to your refugees for their welfare check.

cis white male, if you see a dick it can still be a grill reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Seems like a waste of perfectly good pussy OP. Who gives a shit if she is an annoying weeb. If I where you user I would be on the hunt for a new lady but as it is said "when your swinging vine to vine don't let go of the last one until you have the next vine in your hand"

Lucky I, I got a new girlfriend and she wants her dead.

sounds like you really know how to attract the crazy

have a threesome

Both cunts sounds crazy enough to do that. Inb4 OP makes a new thread saying how they both left him for each other.

is she living on her own alone?

The problem with that, my ex has a discusting body for a 27 years old. Everything looks like a sandbag hanging from the sealing.

She isn't crazy, she knows how it feals to get cheated on and wants to pay it back.

Not ok ;-;

Yes. One Room flat.

inb4 op decapitated with a replica samurai sword.

I mean fuck it. If it's going to happen and knew well there's no loss. The flip to it is that they both decide to take a liking to you and hold your ass hostage.

She's not bad looking, considering she's an autistic girl. Autistic girls are usually hideous.
Also hurry it up with these damn nudes.

If i find them, i'll post them, but for now i must go. I'll be running Team Viewer to post the pics.

It still need 30 min

OP is a fucking maggot.
No fucking nudes.

We need those nudes OP. Why would you make this thread without them?

If I can't find any nudes, I'll give you her Skype ID. A germanfag could flirt with her and get nudes. And it is easy to get nudes from her.

neat

Or I post the nudes and give you her Skype ID. That sounds better!

post her id then

seems like this thread was a lie

I tried to fint the nudes, but nothing.
But here is her ID

hikaru_chan25

she reminds me of one of my ex-girlfriend.
After we broke up she cut all her hair off and started drawing goatees on her face with eye liner.
facebook.com/SpicEdelaney
I've known her since kindergarten and it actually really hurt(s) to see her go off the deep end like that.

She looks like a dyke now

If it looks like a duck

What's her number?

I-I wanna s-spar with her

You are a shitty person, you are no better than her for doing this.

Oh boy here comes mr.moral man here to show Holla Forumstards the error of their ways

Dude, no contact and move on
-or-
Buttfuck and publicly dump.

kill yourself my man

Sand niggers. Its Germany.

I'd fuck that face

so what?
we are all sinners
revenge is a basic human feeling
if she is ok with getting fucked by many people then she won't be disagreeing to this, or?

OP your ex looks like DoubleSwee

Fuck off reddit.

Sent her a message saying hey ex-boyfriend is a Neo-Nazi frog worshipping Trump supporter who told strangers online she did anal.

You tell her.

after seing her pics i think she would love him even more

I did. Are you David, Steve, Kyle, Alex, Matt or Bobby? She wants to know because the others she never did anal with.

We never had sex lol.

oh wait, this is a joke isn't it. I was actually kind of hopeful that you were serious.

Cuckadoodledoo!

Oy vey shut it down

For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels name Lenor lotion.

she has that typical stupid slav rape baby/fetal alcohol syndrome face.

is she Polish?

OP is German so there is a chance she's descended from one of the Polish Aryans that Hitler saw as valuable and forced them to immigrate to germany.

check these trips

now

mp4 related

Why would you regret fucking her? She's physically attractive, you only regret fucking a chick if she in some way physically or psychologically damages you in the act.

This guy's an idiot, though. You said she's a borderine. I was with a borderline for two years. The relationship nearly destroyed me, but in the end it made me stronger. I'm a much better man now than I was before the relationship.

You do not get back in touch with a borderline after they've cheated on you, though. They all have a cycle, usually it's three months. Ever heard the expression "familiarity breeds contempt, absence makes the hard grow fonder"? That's a borderline relationship in a nutshell. The longer she's apart from you the more she'll miss you and remember you fondly. The more you give in and take her back, the worse she will get.

All you can get from her at this point is a night of sex, and your BEST case scenario afterwards is that she leaves quietly before you wake up. Once they reach this point, she's going to put you back into devalution so quick and so hard that you could end up with your pets killed, your house destroyed and rape/domestic violence charges. One of mine's favorite things to do was start beating herself in the head, and then cry and claim I was trying to hurt her when I grab her wrists to stop her.

You had your fun, you'll miss the sex and how good she was at the start of the relationship, but all you can do is use that to make your standards higher for the next one.

And yeah, normally I'd say focus on posting those nudes, but keep in mind she will use it as an excuse to destroy you.

Because not everyone is an unchristian fuck who dirties himself by having sex with sluts.

Gotta only tap the virgin pussy.

Jesus Christ your autistic aren't you?

no u

She's a borderline, do you seriously believe for a second you were her first?

1. I'm not OP

2. I never insinuated that she was

Borderlines are simply not worth the effort or time, just trust me on this advice. The more you feed into their psycosis, the harder the blowback at the next crisis, one of my ex-gf put my cat in the washing machine and left him there for hours before i found him. Seriously stay away from these fucking cunts and find a normal girl, its really not worth it.

WTF did the cat die? You should've reported her to the cops. That's probably one of the few things a woman would get punished for.

He didint die, but lots of broken bones.

Were you able to get him treated?

Hail Satan. 1000 curses upon you and your testicles.

introduce me to her, I'm Japanese

op that is all girls

This. I'm not judging you on morality, user, but you're probably as psycho as she is.

Jew detected

see

Eh, there are some Germanons on here probably. If nothing else I can put "suck my big fat american dick" into google translate

Well can you at least tell us how big the Areolas were?

Get over yourself meatbag.

You're born
You live
You die
Nobody cares

watch yourself shadow the hedgehog, don't want to be caught spilling your spaghetti when quoting Richard Dawkins now.

Also nice missing trips by 1 post.

see

I'll rephrase, "I'm not gonna git muh dick wet because an all-seeing, all-knowing creator of everything really gives a fuck about one creature on one planet among trillions does something with its weird crotch noodle"

woah, be careful not to cut yourself on that edge

Yes. Christians are living in a fantasy world, truly Atheism is the only solution

You don't have to be an athiest to think it's retarded to think that god gives a shit about what you do with your dick, you fucking faggot.

you seem to be as edgy as your post and as the pic
just to be clear:
that's bad

Allow me to rephrase
You don't have to be Christian to realise humans are retarded.

You make no sense whatsoever, how am I being edgy in that post?

-the pic
-grammar and punctuation
-telling someone else's philosophy is fantasy while showing off your own as superior
-talking about truly atheism
-talking about 'one'(!) solution
-you show off the feeling of superiority
-bringing up atheism in such a thread
questions left?

which was obviously being used to mock the person I was replying to.

yeah ok.

Is this you're first day on an imageboard? You seem oblivious to everything, even more so than normal Holla Forumstards usually are

Good lord, this post is a prime example of how much reddit has influenced the rest of the internet. As cancerous as that webm is, you should take it's advice.

There's this magical place called 4chan Holla Forums, you'll fit right in.