Be american

/thread

brice I pay for breesem :DDDD

Why do you guys equate having easy access to guns with a higher chance of getting shot? Sure, you'll get shot if you don't carry a gun like some kind of Eurofag, but if you carry one like a real American, no one will mess with you. People with guns deter people actually using guns. Do the research. Mass shootings are a problem here, but that's because we don't have ENOUGH guns. The only kind of places shooters target are gun-free zones. Put a gun in everyone's hand, everyone'll be too afraid to pull the trigger first.

We have shootings because of niggers. We got suckered by the dutch jews who sold us a bunch of work negros and said "buy them, so you don't have to do the hard stuff yourself".

300 years later we're stuck with them now forever.

If only Americans were as smart and forward-thinking as Arabs, who castrated their slaves so they didn't have this problem.

obviously, having a gun increases your chances of getting an accidental gunshot wound. by the same logic, it increases the probability of getting into a gunfight. it's also worth noting that pulling a gun on an armed man increases the probability of you being shot.
Also, I encourage you to read the constitutional amendment that has made america so overcrowded with gun toting fools. there is no way an honest person can interpret the text as giving all and sundry a right to own pretty much as many weapons as they can afford or to walk round town with a loaded ar.. the supreme court interpretation (1914 was it?) beggars belief.

"Gun free zones" don't exist in the united states because state and municipal borders are not actually protected, there is absolutely nothing stopping anyone from crossing those borders with some sort of local contraband. National laws are the only ones that would begin to have an impact, and the impact wouldn't even just be in the united states, it would affect the whole continent, since so many of the guns used in crimes in Canada and even fucking Mexico are bought in the united states.

Just compare how many shootings happen in the US vs how many happen in every other fucking developed nation. It's not hard.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

what the text clearly says shall not be infringed is a citizen's right to carry arms in the context of an organized militia, not to stock his cellar with assault weapons and ride the subway with a bag full of guns.

Ameritards and their constitution, makes me laugh. I'm all for gun ownership, but the way some of you fall back on muh constitution when you're losing an argument is fucking hilarious.

at least we have a culture

fuck off

Wad you takin bout cracka? We gat rap, cribs, peanut butter, pyramids, liquor, and bitches. We got all da culture we need bitch.

Americans… you are the laughing stock of the world, you do know that, right?

my favorite thing about that image is the fact that the magazine is fucking backwards.

There's Arabic text in there. Odds are that it's mostly subhumans getting off to that shit.

Big white cock dominating middle eastern trends is more surprising. There aren't millions of whites living there to search that stuff so who is?

i'm ok with america having an armed population. i don't live there. what nags me is you niggers support gun ownership because you like guns but pretend it's some salutory act for the good of the world. don't be so fucking stupid. guns are fun and it's cool to have access to fun things. for myself, i'd rather live in a place where guns are very rare and guncrime rarer still. it's fun to feel safe from bullet wounds.

nice butthurt edit, Thorbjörn

Which countries are laughing, the ones literally being raped to death or the ones with all the ooga boogas?

Both places are equally fucked. What's the point in arguing about who's further down the path? Shouldn't you be more pissed off at the actual invaders?
If you are pure white then genetically speaking you are a yuropoor. Get over it.

let's all walk round pointing guns at each others heads. what could go wrong?

He's right though, it's not like a criminal is afraid of illegally obtaining a firearm. You are only giving them the advantage over law abiding folk when guns are banned.

Are you a bootlicker who thinks the police are always going to be there to save the day? Defending yourself is the best option available.

Learn a martial art then you fat fuck. Look at China or Japan; strict gun regulation, almost no shooting deaths. Want to know why? Kung Fu and Karate. They don't need a gun to defend themselves, they are the weapon.

Remember that time a few years back that a Chinese guy walked into a Chinese elementary school with a meat cleaver and killed like thirty five kids and a few teachers

What a bunch of retards, they should've just crescent kicked the knife out of his hand like in my movies.

You expect a bunch of 10 year olds to be proficient in Kung Fu? Americans really are retarded.

Enjoy your Islamization cuck.

Like how China and Japan are being Islamised?

The amount of retards in this thread. You all never owned guns or even shot them. Kill yourselves.

t. /k/ommando

I would, but I don't have a gun.

What is homogeneous society? Why are most murders done by niggers with stolen guns?

I'm done talking to Holla Forums.

So the solution is to either get rid of the guns or get rid of the niggers.

How is that going to help if the criminal I'm faced with has a gun? That was my whole point, the only people affected by the ban would be people who aren't afraid of breaking the law. Criminals could still get guns.

It works in Japan and China. Guns banned, barely any gun murders (even though you think having them banned makes it worse), because most of them know a martial art. In America everyone is a fat fuck, has a gun, and a short temper; no wonder you have so many murders.

Niggers will kill with whatever they got. Britcucks banned guns and now you have to be 21 to buy a knife. The obvious answer is to ban niggers since guns have more value.

But banning niggers isn't going to happen. What now?

Seriously? I want to mock you with a swedecuck remark but i refuse to believe that you are all cuckolds.

i'd rather be raped than shot tbh fam, and no one would want to rape me anyway, so sweden would be a better option

Getting raped by a somalian is a death sentence. There's a 99.5% chance that you'll end up with AIDS as a result.

i wasnt the user who posted , and i'm not pretending anything; my argument about why sweden is safer for me stands true

doesnt matter if they dont rape you

Is it really a surprise that a country that says "we are the first feminist state" has more reported "rape" cases than any other

The definition of rape in Sweden is so broad that it's not even a sexual crime anymore.

In terms of actual rape, reported or not, Sweden is much, much better than the US.

Just kidding, it's actually what they tell themselves to avoid severe depression.

then i refer to my original point; i'd rather be raped than shot

the great Holla Forums dilemma

Faggot.

are you fucking gay my man?

Sweden doesn't release racial crime statistics. In Oslo however over 90% of rapes were commited by immigrants despite only being a tiny percentage of the population. Your point is invalid.

have fun bleeding to death while I'll just have a sore arse for a few days and maybe need to take aids medication.

I have a gun, it won't be me bleeding to death.

They'll have a gun too though, you can both bleed out together.

I'm a trained marksman, they won't have the chance to shoot me buddy.

I'm a trained rapist, no one in Sweden will rape me before I rape them.

I knew you were fucking gay dude, you're gonna rape a fucking nigger

And you'll get shot by one.

dude atleast im not giving or taking a dick to a man

If Americans weren't invading every country in the Middle East to maintain their petrodollar, there wouldn't be nearly as big of a refugee problem or a terrorist problem.
Forget the eternal anglo or the eternal baguette, the eternal burger is the real threat to humanity.

Sweden like milfs huh
maybe they aren't all bad

84,3% of statistics are made up on the spot

Yeah, it's really surprising how Americans hate on Europe…

At least Australians, Canadians, NZ, South Africans, have some sort of national identity, and until the waves of 3rd world immigration being faced by most Western nations began have a relatively high ethnic homogeneity; for Americans, they've always been a melting pot, and as such have no culture to bear. The whole idea of 'white' nationalism, or 'white' pride isn't even a thing in European countries with an actual culture, because they never suffered the melting pot, and as such had to need to degrade their people to a simple colour, rather having a set of customs and intricately defined culture on which to base their patriotism.

no need*

ghana, east timor, a bunch of shitskin countries i've never heard of, vs. switzerland, sweden, malta, italy
think whoever made this graph cherrypicked examples? they didnt show countries like yemen (2nd most guns per 100 people), saudia arabia (6th) or iraq (7th)

My favorite thing about that image is that it's a fucking revolver!

Unlike gun grabbers, they actively DIDN'T cherry pick. Each bar is a country.

are you pretending to be retarded? rub your 2 braincells together, reread my post, and try a bit harder this time

I want to shoot guns

Your post said Yemen, Saudi Arabia, and Iraq are not represented, and that is proof of cherry picking. I answered that every country is represented in the graph. They organized all countries by homicides per civilian gun and created a scatter plot of the HDI of all countries. This proves that there is a negative correlation between HDI and homicides per civilian gun, and that common beliefs about civilian gun ownership are wrong. The fact that they didn't name every country in the world is irrelevant: they're all on that chart.

fug just realised it wasnt arguing what i thought it was arguing, sory 4 beeng redarted

kill yourself concern troll

New Zealand is fake Australia and completely irrelevant. South Afirca's culture has always been being dutch people surrounded by niggers

comparisons between the us and other countries over guns never work very well because of the unique culture of gun ownership in the us. fewer than 40% of families own a gun there but some individual people own thousands, so the distribution within the population is unique to the us, falsing any correlation between gun density and crime rates. this is also true for switzerland, where civilian guns are outnumbered by military weapons held in homes. in a place like ghana, with one of the lowest gun ownership levels in the world and some of the strictest gun laws in africa, the very few guns in circulation get used quite often, which isn't surprising at all.

Found the shitskin

I said one 90% because I'm unsure of the exact percentage, I'm certain that it's over 90% though that's why I said it. Research for yourself if you think I'm making it up. I'm not.

Also why would a multiculti country with a cucked government lie about that? Those statistics come from the police, not some biased right wing media outlet.

It's starting to gain traction among the younger generation. It's a lot easier to put your differences aside when you've been invaded by rapacious muds intent on imposing their culture on you.

sauce them then. which police, when and how?
oh wait, they were made up after all.
not all anons use their ass to type…

found the nazi scum

I'm having a hard time finding it in English and I don't speak Norwegian. It's a legit report from years ago though. I find your instant dismissal of it quite strange, you should at least do some research on the subject.

Any Norwegian speakers here who can dig the report up for me? It's hard to search for when I don't understand their language.

Get the fuck out nigger.

Americans didn't want to have to ship more slaves over.