Nothing wrong with it

There is literally nothing wrong with being a pedo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-QlT3tK5XVk
youtube.com/watch?v=bRkquviqVao&t=132s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

except that gay people are gay.

but pedos always get buttmangled and autistically spam thread after thread about how bad their ass hurts

youtube.com/watch?v=-QlT3tK5XVk

Embed feature motherfucker

We're not butthurt, we're triggering moralfags. You should be thanking us for warding off moralfags.

There is nothing right with it either. Morals are a spook laws are real ****

I completely agree OP.

Pedo is legal

stop connecting Varg with pedophilia you faggot motherfucker

STOP misusing Varg

Stop telling me who I can't connect with pedophilia you faggot motherfucker

I'll knock that cigar right out of your face and call you a queer for unbuttoning your shirt

My shirt was unbuttoned because my body got really hot when I saw a sexy little girl.

how old was she?

No older than 8 years old. I guarantee she could make every anti-pedo pop a chub.

MODS

Top bun.

Yes, she could even make the mods get an erection by looking at her sexy underage, illegal, delicious body.

Stop. Now!

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

There's nothing wrong with looking at or masturbating to a 7 year old girl. I do it all the time!

MODS PLEAZE

What's your problem?

why is the age gradually dropping?

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODMODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS S MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

She was 7 at the least, 8 at the most.

Are you Muslim?

Newfags spotted

It's not a crime if you don't act on it.
morals are a spook

The varg spammer is 100% a pedo.

why the should I care?

What the fuck are you on about skiddo?

Jesus was a pedophile
Mohammed was a pedophile
God is a pedophile
All hollywood celebrities are pedophiles
All politicians are pedophiles
Varg is a pedophile
Sam Hyde is a pedophile

Plato, Aristoteles, Gandhi, Shakespeare, Columbus, Hitler, Stalin, all pedophiles

You're a pedophile
Your mother is a pedophile
Your children will all grow up to be pedophiles
And your grandchildren

no embed, no click.

Most of it, sure. Hitler raped his niece, Stalin impregnated a 13 year old, Shakespeare wrote about teenagers fucking, Jesus took little boys out into the desert, Columbus raped native american children to death, Gandhi was a hindu which is tolerant towards fucking kids and he totally had that vibe, Same Hyde has that vibe, God impregnated Mary when she was 13 and allows his Catholic priests to rape boys, I fucked your mother and she told me she was a pedophile, therefore your children and grandchildren will all have pedo genetics. hollywood duh, politicians duh

That's hebe though. Still a bit too young. Ephebo is the best.

this picture always gets me hard. thank you for constantly posting it

I detect sarcasm

No.

user, pls tell me this is not true….

As opposed to metaphorically nothing wrong with being a pedo?

Toddler's give good head because they have no teeth

Bad

youtube.com/watch?v=bRkquviqVao&t=132s

kill (you)rself