SOLVED: Tigers do like Chinese food

Gooks having an argument and one gookess gets out of the car bc retarded and get dragged away by tiger. Others give chase and are also attacked. 1 dead - 1 injured

archive.is/LyYsQ
nbcnews.com/news/china/tiger-attacks-tourist-kills-another-china-safari-park-n615996

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VoS0q
townhall.com/columnists/nealboortz/2014/03/17/racist-elephants-n1809947
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Przewalski's_horse
archive.org/stream/maneatersofkumao029903mbp/maneatersofkumao029903mbp_djvu.txt
liveleak.com/view?i=558_1469467364#EFiYj2ZbLMtVRDi2.99
voices.nationalgeographic.com/2014/05/05/moose-animals-science-environment-weird-domestication/
youtube.com/watch?v=97CRwd_U2FU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chauvet_Cave
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PS. it was a tiger enclosure at a drive-thru zoo.

ALSO CUCKCHAN NEWFAGS TAKE NOTE

I PROVIDED A THE ORIGINAL LINK, AN ARCHIVE AND A WEBM, AND SOME COMMENTARY

SEE HOW THAT WORKS YOU RETARDED DOUBLENIGGERS?

They're chinks you shit. Gooks refer specifically to Koreans as it is an anglicized bastardization of their own term for foreigner, waeguk.

at least you didn't 75757575757575757575757575

I think it says a lot about that man that even though they were giving each other shit mere seconds before, but he only hesitates for a bare fraction of a second before chasing down a live fucking tiger for her.

Contrast that to the terror attacks in Germany. A man with a knife. Not a machete, but a knife, kills a pregnant woman. Her husband sees him pull the knife and runs away, abandoning his wife and child to die.

no it doesn't. sorry faggot. they were calling them gooks in Nam and elsewhere. That may be the origin of the term, but etymology != meaning.

I don't care what you think bc you're a fucking retard. go kys

Even more bizarre this happened on a country famous for their reckless disregard for human life and empathy

[citation needed]

Stop being a d&c faggot

So, Chinese fire drill gets Tiger Balm'd?

First off your dead wrong and should probably gas yourself

Second off there are plenty of ethnic Koreans in china.

take a day off from the internet and lighten the fuck up

What an incredibly stupid fucking person.

I hope that in that moment, just before the tiger grabbed her and she died in a most pitiable state, her miserable short life flashed before her squinty gook eyes, and she realized how much of a waste of space she actually was.

Fucking pathetic.

She actually survived. Her mom, who got out of the car to chase after her, was the one who died.

What a waste…

Is it fair to say she's a… Tiger Mom?

God damn it Marco

he's fine

Fuck, cunt survived it too. Amused by the cuck liberal father in the audience filming with his kid there. "la la la la la"… yes that'll help. Sing the trauma away and vote hillary

who is the "1 dead' then?

Dumb Tiger, Chinese food will just bloat you and give you the shits later on.

Different attack. The old woman died after karate chopping her daughter to safety.

MARCO!

kek

much obliged

keks, no doubt, right? That tiger will learn… he'll have cramps then diarrhea then be hungry as fuck like 45 minutes later

>>>/halfchan/
Don't come back

Yes and burgers actually use their own slang erroneously. What a shocker.

Oh sorry I was talking about the lion webm. The 1 dead was the one that got out of the car to save the one dragged off by a tiger.

Actually I read this news story. So they had a fight in the car, I think it was the one who got out and her male lover. She got attacked, female gets out to help her. Female who engaged with tiger to help dies. Other woman gets back into car and safety. What a shit cunt

That's Don Rickles to you!

None of the ethnic koreans in china are rich enough to go on a safari tour

Usage IS definition you fucking retard. It's impossible for a people to come up with a slang word and then commonly use it incorrectly because the common use IS the correct use.

GTFO
>>>/retard/

well, kike or spic, the answer is the same: You have to go back sorry, not sorry

Even tigers know women shouldn't drive.

I don't blame him, he doesn't want his kid traumatised by watching people die at an early age.

Was that tiger fuckhuge or were these people short even by Chinese standards?

Well, from a position of pure natural selection the mother made the right call. This way her family line will continue.

This needs a greentext story about some user finding a roomate through an ad just to realize that he's a tiger.

I think you need to take your autism meds. Gooks, zipperheads, chinks, orientals, chinamen, etc. all refer to asians regardless of nationality. The origin doesn't matter. It's kinda like how nigger is from "negro" meaning black, but even if you were white I could still call you a dumb nigger.

Thanks for showing these summerfags how to into threads, user.

YOU HAVE MY AXE

Animals love whites. I've had a long standing theory that animals are also racist to certain races. Elephants must hate niggers, for instance. Dolphins hate japs, etc

KILL YOURSELF

right?

that's a good question. even if that chink was only 5 foot, that tiger was almost that tall on all fours, eh?

just doing my duty to protect the territory. DEUS VULT!

doing gods work

lel fuck off nigger.

Follow up for you faggots:
Chink=chinese
Gook=Korean
Nip=japanese
Charlie=Vietnamese

please tell me you have video of this cuckery

in nam, charlie and gook were interchangeable. koreans are "zipperheads"

Source or D&C.

Can someone post that webm of a woman driving an SUV in an African safari, who then stops when a lioness approaches to the driver's side window, lowers the car window and attempts to pat the lioness, only to have her whole arm get snatched in a blink of an eye?

I gotta see this. Holy shit.

fucking disgusting yellow skins

Should post this in the tiger mom thread.

Historical origins will vary, but they have distinct reasons for being used. Unless you are just using a personal Nam anecdote. In which case, how's your trophy wife?

He may be a gook, but notice how his first instant reaction is to go after her and help her

Niggers would just flail and make noise,

Why did they all get up and leave…

Fucking yanks

Charging blindly at a lion with children in tow is such a fantastic idea.

Good mother has fucked up idiot daughter, dies trying to save her

A great loss

Or sit and watch, only very small number of people on this planet have the privilege of seeing a fully grown male lion savage a human

That's an experience most people will never even come close to, ever

Don't forget Tojo.

Good lad.

F

Bumpfing for this - violent misogynist attacks against womyn must be made known.

The sooner a child learns the concept of morality, the better

You only missed the part where you actually made a good relevant thread about politics or political discussion

Gook detected.

fuck off retard

I am begining to suspect whites are loved by animals.

dogs hate black people.

In Other News: archive.is/VoS0q

Global tiger population up by over 22%!

Yeah my dog allowed any white to approach or walk past the house but barked at negroes and other non-whites.

Serves them right. The only animals that should ever be held captive are domesticated ones like cats, dogs, and sheep. That lion trainer is a monster who got exactly what he deserved.

We're getting closer to an age when our neighborhood streets will be roamed by tigers delivering hugs to whites and death to all others.

mfw it turns out *those* tigers are furries

townhall.com/columnists/nealboortz/2014/03/17/racist-elephants-n1809947

Tiger orders Chinese takeout. I hope they went easy on the MSG

Geeze, talk about "you are what eats you". Or was it "you are what you eat"?

I've wondered before if races who domesticated/tamed animals had lived in Africa would they have things like lion companions or rhinoceros cavalry?

I want to see this shit happen.

Those animals aren't domesticatable, they may able to be tamed to some degree but they cant be domesticated.

Chinks eat dogs
Cats eat chinks

Thats because domestication takes many many generations of breeding control. To get from wolves to modern dogs it took probably a few hundred years.

It's very likely. Many people say that African animals are just too violent and wild to be tamed, but they forget that the common cattle was once a wild bull, that the horse was once a wild brumby, and that the humble dog was once the mighty wolf.

Africans just can't domesticate for shit. We did, and we should again.

That's a jewish lie to cover up for the fact that niggers are an inferior race of men incapable of domesticating wild animals.

Full of fucking MSG probably

No. Not all animals are domesticable. A zebra will fuck your shit up.

inshallah because the original video had already been posted

zebras are mean. this one nips at its own guts

it's licking a wound you idiot.

user i hope you realize that posing for a picture and actually riding one of those things bareback in the wild are very different

you can see its bitten the guts and has a grip on it

This.

No. It also includes other factors. Taming is not the same as domesticating.

A zebra will fuck your shit up because Zebras have not yet been domesticated.

That doesn't mean that zebras can't be domesticated, only that they haven't.

A wolf will fuck your shit up, but those were domesticated.

Whether or not you can ride them bareback is a matter of whether or not it has been broken, and if it is suitable for riding in the first place.

Cows aren't suitable for riding, and neither are wolves, nevertheless they are both domesticated.

Zebras can be sufficiently tamed that we can keep and breed them in captivity. With a multi-generational breeding program, they could be domesticated.

These people don't understand that domestic cats aren't really even domesticated. The only reason we keep them as pets is because of their small size, but if it were large enough to pose a threat to a human they wouldn't be safe to keep around

You're just making yourself look retarded buddy, stop that.

Pretty sure its panicking and going into shock. A zebra doesn't know what a colon is and is most likely pulling at it out of desperation so it can run unhindered.

Of course I'm talking out of my ass and have no idea about animal biology or behavior

Wolves are domesticated because they are genetically predisposed to be domesticable.

Komodo dragons can be tamed and kept in captivity. They are not domesticated.

They seriously aren't domesticated. A cat will never do your bidding. If it were large enough to eat you and you pissed it off, it probably would

Yea it is. But zebras are serious assholes, much worse than wild horses.

The mongols and plains indians would let their horses run around free and then capture the ones they liked. There are species are wild, undomesticated horses still in central asians and crazy mongols can tame and ride them. But this really isnt safe to do with zebras. You can't run into a herd of zebras and hop on onnes back

Komodo dragons are not mammals. Nevertheless, you'll find that herpetoculturists have made a great deal of progress in domesticating pythons.

"Domesticated" is not the same as "trained".

Compare an F-1 cat with an F-5 cat. You can bet your ass cats are domesticated.

people also fail to consider that Africans had the same domesticated animals as the rest of the old world. chickens, cattle, etc.

Kind of, the animal needs to be able to be domesticated in the first place, its not a matter of time its a matter of how the animal naturally behaves.

Horses are able to be domesticated because they have a strong herd heirachy with a dominate leader and bow to superior strength/status/etc, if you control (or replace) the leader then the rest fall in line. Zebras on the other hand don't even though they are physically similar to horses, they run in a pack with no 'leader' to control and don't submit to 'authority', is an example of taming not an example of domestication.

Wolves were able to be domesticated for the same reasons, as were cows and other animals.

The fuck are domesticated pythons going to be used for?

There is no such thing as wild horses.

All "wild horses" are formerly domesticated horses which escaped and went feral. The wild precursor to domestic horses is extinct.

I see, exploiting the pack nature of the animal.

Intradasting

you dumb shit, a cat is not fucking domesticated. domesticated, not trained, not tamed, domesticated. domesticated implies they would be totally safe to have living in your home.

the closest relative of house cats are bob cats, which are much closer to house cats than they are to other big cats. they're essentially big wild house cats. a cat that size would NOT be safe to live in the average persons home around children. if you spend time around cats you will find that they are much more instinctual and not very in sync with humans, unlike cattle, horses, dogs…

Decoration, mostly. It's not my cup of tea, but a lot of people like the things.

Remember that domesticated doesn't mean "useful".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Przewalski's_horse

Compare an F-1 with an F-5. The F-1 will tear your shit up. Literally tear your house and you to shreds.

An F-5 is the same size, but temperamentally is basically a modern house cat. It'll scratch you sometimes, but we're talking orders of magnitude less damage.

Nah man, you still fucked up.

gook = korean

chink = chinese

nip = japanese

At least get your names right.

I can say water is not truly wet, but it takes fucking brain to prove it and a source.

Those are not the ancestors of domestic horses. The ancestors of domestic horses are all extinct.

What does this mean? It means we have no example of true wild horse behavior. So to say that a zebra is more wild than a mustang is completely missing the point. Neither Mustangs nor Przewalski's horses provide an example of the behavior of pre-domestication horses.

nip jap tojo

Domestication is about rewarding human friendly genes and culling human adverse genes in animals

from what i have come to understand, every species has a built in "plasticity." the huge variety of phenotypic dog breeds we see is a result of their extremely plastic phenotype. cats on the other hand are much less plastic and not as "domesticable" as dogs. i do not know why that is, but you will not very a very wide variety of cat breeds in comparison to that of dogs, which are extremely plastic. some species are more plastic than others, and this plasticity relates to the degree of their domesticability. so while the best behaved cats will only fuck your shit up sometimes (and kill you if it were large enough), the best behaved dog is basically your loving and obedient slave

wait so the one who died wasn't the one who was dragged away?

So you have no idea what you're talking about and are, at best, speaking from a purely anecdotal point of view? Very insightful comment, faggot.
Pro-tip: It's phenotypical, not phenotipic.

Well thats one method which some animals are suitable for, however the main method is the one I described here .

Horses/dogs/cows/etc were able to be domesticated by the method I described, cats were only able to be domesticated by the method you described (which is more an epigenetic and generational behavioral change rather than a genetic one) which is why they weren't domesticated until much later. Many animals though are incapable of being domesticated at all.

You don't see as much variety in cows as you do dogs, but we domesticated them nevertheless.

The primary evidence that zebras aren't domesticatable is that niggers never did it. If you're some sort of boasian anthropologist that's a pretty convincing line of argument. Otherwise… not so much.

You cite the behavior of wild horses compared to wild zebras:

But there are NO examples of pre-domestication wild horses for us to study. Mustangs were already domesticated, and p-horses were never domesticated, so NEITHER is an example of the sort of wild horse that was domesticated.

We know absolutely nothing about the temperament of the horses which were first domesticated.

For all we know, they were a thousand times worse than zebras. There is no way for us to know.

You didn't protect the link from HTTP REFFERALS with Anonym2.

B-

Tigers are by far the biggest cat and the chinese are often well under 5 feet.

Fellate a gun.

[CITATION URGENTLY NEEDED]

Actually there have studies on them and in particular the hybrids they produce (Zorses, Zonkeys, et al.) in terms of domestication.

Why is she staring into the hammer?

Why are you responding to rachsperg? filter and move on, don't encourage his autism.

Tigers love eating Pajeets

Recommended reading for those who wish to know more:

archive.org/stream/maneatersofkumao029903mbp/maneatersofkumao029903mbp_djvu.txt

pls post

JUST FILTER AND REPORT THIS RETARD DO NOT DERAIL THE THREAD

at no point is anybody in the audience in danger. do you not see the metal fence surround the lions? lions are not capable to going through such barrier you dumb cuck.

top kek

kek

nope retardednigger

you know, if the gook just wore a mask on the back of her head or never stopped looking at the tiger, it wouldn't have attacked.

fucking retards not even wearing a mask on the back of their heads when entering anywhere with big cats.

You will be shot into a trench as part of the cleansing.

Take your pills, pops.

Guy in the video needlessly pokes the lion, lion pissed off and attacks. What a dumbass.

Hahahahahaha. Why do you even post here, Jared Diamond?

Lions are cool

Because being a retarded lazy bastard is quarantined to just one area of your life, right? Just because user doesn't strive for improvement and excellence with every waking moment in THIS area, that just means he must exhaust himself doing so in others, right?

You're in the trench too.

You did good.

The women survived and the man died, she got out of the car because she was complaining about her husbands driving.

liveleak.com/view?i=558_1469467364#EFiYj2ZbLMtVRDi2.99

No, pops, you're in the trench for being an insipid fuck stain.

Now take your pills and calm the fuck down.

That's right, having standards makes me the evil one. Go smoke a doobie you fucking garbage, and stop speaking to me as if you are a person. You're only inhabiting the shell of one. When great minds of the past turned their attention to what it is to be human, they fatally projected their own experience onto the likes of you. We've learned from that mistake, you lesser beast.

Implying there is a difference between slit eyes

feminism

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Agreed! Dont fucking poke lions fuknut!

I think the 'his' is a mistranslation, from what I can tell its the mother that died.

Why the fuck where they poking a lion with a stick?

Because those tamers don't know shit about lions.

I am sure it is possible, it is just that it takes time, and niggers didn't have Greek philosophers.

Nigger please.

Neither will a fucking chicken.

well posted

She kind of looks like my gf. :(

Some info:

-Pretty much all mammals can be domesticated, but some are more difficult than others
-A domestic animal is a distinct and separate species from a wild animal
-A domestic animal that lives in the wild, such as some horses, cats, pigs and even camels, are called 'feral'
-The cow is domesticated from the aurochs, a species of wild cattle, which went extinct in the 1600s.
-The aurochs was mean as fuck and would kill you, but Europeans are an advanced group of people and were highly adept at breeding and domesticating animals long before genetics was even a science
-Africans never domesticated animals because Africans have an average IQ of 75 and comparatively little conflict with other Africans due to large distances.
-Africans were too stupid to understand what to do with domestic animals until Europeans and Arabs came and showed them
-The rhino, elephant, hippo, giraffe, zebra and antelope can be domesticated if you have the resources, knowledge and time to do so
-Some animals like the African Bush Elephant are impractical to domesticate because while powerful, animals like these consume a lot of food and are incredibly aggressive and dangerous, so there is no purpose to domesticate it over a cow or a horse if those options are available
-The time and energy that it requires to domesticate a species is such that animals that do not serve an economic purpose will not be domesticated. No one will domesticate hippos because you can't make enough money off of a domestic hippo species for it to be worth the expense
-New species will probably not be domesticated in the near future for said reason: we can replace animal labor with technology, and we do not need to domesticate additional species for food

/thread

Forgot to add:

-Species like elephants are nearly impossible to domesticate because there aren't that many of them, and they have long lifespans
-It takes many generations to domesticate a species, so the longer lived an animal, the more difficult it is to domesticate
-The average lifespan of a large dog breed is 9 years and the age of sexual maturity is like 1
-A dog breeder can go through over a dozen dog generations throughout their lifetime
-An elephant breeder would be lucky if he witnessed 3 generations of elephants before he dies, because it takes elephants like 20 years to reach sexual maturity, not to mention a long gestation period and elephants being very long lived (no one knows how long an elephant can live for because at 60+, elephants lose their teeth and end up starving to death)
-For this reason, it could theoretically take over 1000 years of constant domestication efforts to domesticate the elephant

doubtful
a moose could have been the next horse, but they're simply not domesticatable

bullshit

Elephants have been domesticated though? If you count a horse as domesticated why not an elephant, both have been ridden for travel and war

I thought war elephants were like viking horns, just a legend or myth.

b-but jared diamond told me that's not possible!

voices.nationalgeographic.com/2014/05/05/moose-animals-science-environment-weird-domestication/

Very political. Absolutely newsworthy.

War elephants were incredible rare in history, and have been tamed, not domesticated.

As I just mentioned, a domesticated animal is an entirely different species. You can tame an elephant; thats how they ride elephants in India and Thailand to this day. Those elephants are not domestic though, they are just Asian elephants who have generally friendly dispositions and are intelligent.

No one rides elephants in Africa because African bush elephants are 5x as big as Asian elephants, and 10x more aggressive.

ooga booga

ALL THESE BUTTHURT ANIMAL HUSBANDRY INTERNET EXPERTS IN THIS THREAD

NOPE, ALL A BUNCH OF DEGENERATE FURRIES, GAS THEM ALL

about time someone took the initiative to teach faggots, I am so tired of "hurr 757575757575characters" OP's, since all OP's should have some decent content.

Holy fuck i need a source

Katherine Chappell, she worked on G.o.T.

can't find video, though.

"Domestication is a sustained multi-generational relationship in which one group of organisms assumes a significant degree of influence over the reproduction and care of another group to secure a more predictable supply of resources from that second group"

Good lord. You're just digging yourself deeper and deeper.

OK den.

youtube.com/watch?v=97CRwd_U2FU

miss school days man.

we once played this in the computer room on mute behind the teacher, fag should have switched back to his own desktop before starting to talk to class again

class was based enough to just laugh and go with it until some girl started bitching around

when he spotted us we just said we had some sort of virus

topkek

he believed us tough

fucking normies man

Based tiger removes riceballs.

Almost every large animal that currently survives only in Africa used to range over most of Eurasia and the Americas. The Eurasian proto-races exterminated them all before they invented domestication.

Found a 30,000 year old cave painting from France featuring both lions and rhinos. We definitely just killed them all instead of taming them. Domestication wasn't invented until about 12,000 years ago. feelsbadman.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chauvet_Cave

guys this may be relevant to the discussion

and if not then at least it's cute

Chinamen are chinks retard. Gooks are Korean.

Domestication is selective breeding for a specific trait: Friendliness towards humans.
If an animal never exhibits even the slightest interest in approaching a human for anything other than eating or fucking us up it was never domesticated. This is why all of our domesticated animals are prey species.
The exceptions are dogs (wolves) and cats, who likely approached humans because their exceptional intelligence makes them curious as well.

It is also interesting to point out what happens to successive generations of animals bred for 'friendliness towards humans'. Their skin becomes lighter in color, and their fur exhibits spots, stripes, and wild colors. I've lost the studies but the genes that control these phenotypes are closely linked to ones that affect curiosity and intelligence.
Now, knowing what you know, what is the most domesticated species on the planet?
Humans of course. And of humans, is there not a correlation between hair and skin color and tendencies towards violence and friendliness?

Can't we all just get along and call them "slopes"?

By and large, doemstication wasn't "invented". Some animal species, for example dogs and cats, decided to follow human groups and linger around their settlements; our ancestors just took those self-selected species and gave them an extra spin, which is, of course still admirable.

because they can

Technically, that is an mp4.

Nobody cares about your retarded commentary, faggot.

For fuck's sake every time I look at the first pic I think "why the fuck did the guy who made it choose a chink with such fucked up teeth?". Not only it lacks objectivity, it's distracting.
So I replaced her with another similar looking chink.

damn fam

seconding for sauce