Cartoon loli thread

Who is the hottest cartoon loli Holla Forums?? post your favorite.

Princess Amber

Also, this is probably the best CGI-animated show on TV, both in terms of plot and the quality of the animation.

What I like the most about it is the character style and time period reminds me of one of my favorite games, Eternal Sonata.

It's almost like the designers of Sofia were inspired by it. There was an episode where they fought a sorcerer or something with enchanted instruments, it was just like the special attacks in Eternal Sonata.

What channel is it on user??.

Disney and Disney Jr.

Toph Beifong

Is that the rock chick from avatar? I used to wet dream about her as a lad thats for sure

The only correct answers were Penny benjamin and Gwen Tennyson

God damn underage b&s

Penny from Inspector Gadget? Good choice. One of the original rule 34s, there's a ton of stuff out there.

Yes, Penny Gadget.
Meant to type that but I typed in Penny, then Top Gun popped into my head.

excuse the fuck outta you, but Penny was my second crush right after the blueberry girl from Willy Wonka

Toph is just such a firecracker. I bet she's insane in the sack, you know she's been watching people fuck through walls since she was a toddler.

The voice actress who played Penny had an unmistakably sexy voice, too. I can hear it in my head right now, used to watch that show religiously.

Watching it again as an adult, you notice that there's a slightly erotic aspect to Penny getting put in distress situations frequently. Perhaps that was the pull for us.

You maybe. I liked her because she was smart, and I was still getting straight As at that age.

I'm not a dom. I can play that way sometimes when I'm really into it, but Penny getting tied up, although I can certainly see the appeal now, wasn't what it was about for me.

Toph, though… So brash, so forceful, so confident. Pwease steppy.

I got straight As in elementary too, maybe that's why she struck a chord with me.

So it appears there was something in her for boys, and a mature aspect to her for men with the bondage situations. Really makes you think.

Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura. Biggest crush on her as a child.

Dora the Impregnation Explorer

rape it all

rape everything

but the circus

Why her??

because she makes me think of internet explorer 5. i always wanted to rape that program

I want to Boot her Monkey

sage

I am jerking furiously right now, thinking of what it would be like to rub my engorged cockhead all over her soft Latino skin…

Hoshime is so great.

Absolutely spurtable

Faggot

Cp

The best kind lol.

My level. Get on it.

Are they tits? GTFO

You're in the wrong neighborhood, pal.

Sexy

Would fuck

let the thread die you piece of shit

as you bump it

Personally I like loli, but dora is fucking disgusting

Fuck off

I agree

just bumping

Nice user.

I flatly refuse to actively participate in this thread in any way whatesoever.

Than get the fuck out.

Took me a second to get the joke. When I did, I must admit, I had myself a good chuckle. I typically don't find 'internet humor' especially amusing or relatable, in fact it took me years to figure out what an 'youtube' was. Nonetheless, in today's bitter political climate, I find solace in a little bit of an injection of humor into this crazy world. Anyways, good job, hope to see more of this in the future.

Laura B is best girl regardless of dimensions.

I love laurab in anime style.

My queen

What did he mean by this?

Who is LauraB?

She was a very famous child model.