Why THE FUCK IS NO ONE EVER TALKIGN ABOUT PATRIOT?!?

It's literally the only good television show Amazon has ever made.

Watch all ten episodes.

This is Amazon's best show by far(although I do love their Nazi Kino) and I just know it's gonna get cancelled because the plebs that pay for amazon think it's too confusing and weird. Oh well at least it got a full season.

I just want to know why Agathe took the fucking money goddamnit

Because it's a mediocre show.

What makes you say that? Compared to 95% of the shows out there today this is great. The writing, characters and tone are all 10/10. what didn't you like about it?

he probably just watched a trailer and then decided to make an offhand comment about it. most people here just want to complain about something, it doesn't matter what.

This show is racist, white bullshit. The only Asian man in the show is portrayed as a short soft fat retard who gets fucked up by the cool, tall, handsome white man. Fuck this anti-asian bullshit. Hope it gets fucking cancelled. Oh, and of course there's a cute Asian girl who's into the pig skinned white fucking "cool" character. Fuck this garbage.

RACIST

This needs to be seen by /r/asianmasculinity

but fleabag has been amazon's best show

It's just another piece of shit in a long line of media meant emasculate Asian men, well guess what limped dick white boy, while black men are fucking your women, Asian men are making babies, we're the largest group on the planet. The future belongs to us, you fucking cuck faggot. Go suck a nigger's dick.

Do you have a cool video blog that you produce from your car?

wew lad, elliot rodger here

I gotta watch this show now just to trigger Asians with micropenises.

THA'T FUCKING JEWISH NBULLSHIT, ASIAN MEN DO NOT HAVE SMALL PENISES, WHITE MEN HAVE THE SMALLEST DICKS!

Ok, now I know this is a troll. It's a widely known fact that asian men have the smallest penises by far. Luckily, asian women's sideways vaginas have clits that can be stimulated manually while the asian man inserts.

Fuck you. Look at this, you dumb white cuck.

Does this look small to you, white boy?

LOL… that head looks shooped.

This would be pretty high level viral marketing but I wouldn't rule it out as a possibility

Show looks like shit tbh though

Why do you have pictures of naked men saved?

Why do you suck nigger dick, cracker cuck?

Stop projecting and answer "Why do Asians have such small penises?"

looks good going to pirate it RIGHT now

50 years form now your kind wont exist, but my kind will be kings of the world.

Ok, buddy. Keep dreaming.

More like we were, and we will be again. The Earth belongs to the Chinese. We will wipe out you filthy pigskins.

Don't your armies get BTFO by the thousands whenever you fight anyone midway competent or willing to get violent?

The chinese have literally never ever won a war against an external enemy, they can only massacre millions of their own unarmed peasants.

This show was absolute fucking shit
Seriously fuck this shit show

it sucks watch legion instead next week is the finale

what kind of crackhead wrote this drivel?

Fuck off, nerdboi.