CIVIL WAR & EUFOR

EU forces (EUFOR) had exercises in which they fought a nationalist resistance in Sweden.

In Sweden they have had civil war games, where EU´s rapid task force, EUFOR, invades Sweden to fight the "Nordic Nationalist League" (Swedish Home Guard!) on behalf of the good Southeners. In another war game the Nordic Nationalist League was fought by an invasion army of the good Southern Liberation Army alongside of Swedish regular troops around Malmö!

Unfortunately the Swedish military removed the page with official information about it, and the only source I have is some "shady" conspiracy blog/website:

archive.is/O4YYz

Apparently there was an article about this on alternet, but the page is not available either.

archive.is/o/O4YYz/dk.altermedia.info/general/den-svenske-haer-holdt-borgerkrigs-ovelser_648.html

Further: in accordance with the Lisbon Treaty the EU will take control of the police and armed forces of its member states on 31.3.2017… just before shit is starting to really hit the fan.

Does anybody have a trusted source or anything related to this subject?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/s7yNO
web.archive.org/save/http://www.forsvarsmakten.se/en/news/2007/12/nbg-restores-law-and-order-in-xland/
archive.is/rdTYo
archive.is/OasdE
archive.is/bpJxg
archive.is/MGdQU
euractiv.com/section/global-europe/news/juncker-nato-is-not-enough-eu-needs-an-army/
euractiv.com/section/global-europe/news/epp-eu-should-tell-russia-we-are-ready-to-go-to-war/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was there new information today?

On the official site of the swedish forces I found is this:

But what is happening here in the Nordic Resolution exercise between Luleå, Boden and Jokkmokk is a scenario influenced by former wars, a poor economy and wretched conditions for the local population, in which various ethnic and religious groups are continuously subject to assault. Food and drugs are in short supply. The humanitarian conditions are poor. It is a scenario that is very reminiscent of what Nordic Battlegroup may encounter in a real deployment.

archive.is/s7yNO

Sorry, archive.is failed.
Try this instead:

web.archive.org/save/http://www.forsvarsmakten.se/en/news/2007/12/nbg-restores-law-and-order-in-xland/

Might be bullshit, but I still believe it. It's not far fetched at all that EU controlled forces would suppress nationalist movements by force with the excuse of "protecting minorities".

It would be extremely risky game for the EU/UN or whatever to actually start fighting an uprising. Would the "EU army" be willing to kill fellow Europeans when they hate shitskins themselves? I still think it's far more likely that amerikikes come to freedom Europe instead.

EU forces would definately be heavily "supported" by foreign troops. And I wouldn't trust their inability to find European (real or "new") soldiers loyal to their regime.

The real play is to disrupt larger European countries and get nationalists in power there – France, Italy, etc., and leave Sweden exposed to an invasion/attack/sacking by Russian forces.

Sweden is weak and niggerized, like the United States. It's not a credible power.

BAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

US != LA and SF faggot.

USA military could still easily bomb most of Europe flat if the masters feel like "liberating". If an establishment puppet is on the steering wheel there, any European uprising will meet the fate of Serbia.

Serbs honestly did alright if it wasnt for the full force of NATO it wouldn't have been so bad

Don't worry by the time the civil war start, they will have their own military.

archive.is/rdTYo

archive.is/OasdE

archive.is/bpJxg

wtf? why are we giving the monkeys guns and training? we are committing suicide!!!

Kikes are in control of all the nationalism bs… they're building up a new white enemy to destroy.

Until the US shows it can beat goat herders in Iraq I don't see why this country should be taken seriously at all. I live here. I was born here. It is a colossally niggerized country.

That you are immediately reaching to beat and bang on your chest at the mere mention of crushing anti-White European governments lays out quite clearly how niggerized you are.

Much the same way their entire agenda had to be changed in Syria once Russian anti-aircraft hardware showed up?

eu military was talked about in this thread
archive.is/MGdQU
interesting discussion, I recommend you read it

it seems that an inconvenient brexit and a big scary Trump in merica are throwing wrenches in the NWO's plans
and WW3 keeps being delayed by Putin
and nationalists everywhere in yurop threaten to collapse the mudslime invasion before it has a chance to genocide the hwhites

things are moving

I wish more people were aware of that…

Nice jewish rhetorical strategies. get back to me when you have an argument

well, we need to make them aware somehow. we have to wake people up; this is absurd. Our own governments (specifically Europe) are literally killing us off. It's preposterous. It's like they decided we weren't very good slaves, so they're just going to replace us with low-IQ apes.

Which is also a really stupid strategy since whites are more productive and less (randomly) violent and destructive. Seems like a bad idea, but yet, here they are doing it, so what can I say?

I was in that thread back then :)

personally I find it hard to imagine that more than a tiny fraction of forces will swallow the bluepill that nationalists are the enemy and not snackbars

I doubt politicians of all of these (((Same Old Parties))) actually support our genocide but the corruption runs so deep they just listen to what (((think tanks))) want them to do. Anyway, cuckservative politics lead to a situation where no-one dares to make any bold moves.

Race War or, by the will of Kek, NatSoc revolution is the only way Europe can become European again. Democracy will lead us to death, either slow or lately even pretty quick one.

Dubs don't lie, the white lion is waking up.

this.

eu forces will be made up of all those dirty shitskins on welfare who need jobs :^)

all ex ISIS and rebels so save money on training also!

The terrain in Scandanavia would make it so a similar guerilla force to the Taliban could beat the US in the same way

most people are actually quite red pilled on this.

the exception are young liberal urbanites, and urban yuppies.
ironically they are the ones who will be hit the most by the first snackbar attacks.
i get hard just by thinking about it…

As a republican, I'd prefer RaHoWa, then a return to normalcy, but maybe that's not the best way. I do think that the system is sort of just "playing out" and its not that the (((elites))) really "support" our genocide – its just what the "numbers" are telling them to do.

There is a small, small chance that we'll be okay even without RaHoWa, but it'll take a long, long time. There is some evidence that above a certain income level whites start having more kids again. So, if we can just get the mongrels to stop having so many children and try to make a bunch of money off them and distribute it upwards toward whites, then we might be okay.

I'm not holding out my breath on that option, though.

Do you think so? I guess I just live in one of the most liberal parts of the country at the moment…. but growing up, I didn't hear much talk of white genocide. I think rural/Midwest people inherently understand something is up, but I don't think they really get a true grasp of the numbers game that is going on.

I hope you're right and more people are awake than I suppose…

I also cannot wait to see cuck body parts fly, and hear the lamentations of their families… "b-but w-we weren't racist!!!"

A lot of europe can be used that way.

dont think for a second the us military would keep their cucked rules of engagement vs whitey

Sweden, please stop being a meme. It's getting harder and harder to look at such levels of gay penis sucking.

What you quoted here can't be attributed to Sweden, the Liberation army is created by the kikes at the EU.

The only places that could be used for assymetrical warfare in europe are mountainous southern regions. Northern Europe is one big plain with nowhere to hide. Maybe some 1000 years ago it was 90-95% forests, but not anymore. Also, don't think that they will hold back like they are with the taliban in Afghanistan. They will surely use their full destructive potential to wipe out every last European from the continent.

IF there were such a thing as a """theoretical""" insurgency in Europe :^) my advice would be to learn from the viets and the afghanis - guerilla war isn't waged until one side wins, it goes on and on until the invaders get sick of it.

Some insurgent wars in the slavic countries have been going on for decades. Another thing to remember is that in the big cities, despite there being more visible unrest, it's safer to assume that nobody supports insurgency. Cucks will kiss the cage. There's a reason it's called "stockholm" syndrome.

They already had an EU army vehicle here in the UK, taking part in some commonplace terrain training under the guise of our own troops. Literally being given information by our military on how to fight on our soil. Genius!

I don't know why I wrote that, I meant supervision…

This is getting even more interesting. EU is going to recruit the globalist amoral foreigners so when this happen then we must never rely on them for help.

This is 100% bullshit.

There is no EU army.

Good night Mr. Juncker.

OF COURSE. Kosovo

lol

Subhumans won't do shit. We will enjoy killing every damn shitskin that tries to stop the revolution. They will need something else than a bunch of dumb niggers to stop white man's will.

When have subhumans ever won against white man?

I agree, problem is they outnumber us 6.4 Billion to 1 Billion.

The EU will trigger "ethnic law" over any nationality in an EU country and then the whole 3rd world will get involved.

That is why they want Indians, and Syrians, and Africans, and Chinese ect all smashed together.

So they can invoke international law and they can all "help" invade us when we fight back.

You have to think bigger.

That's not an army.

My car has the EU flag on its number plate - am I a member of the EU army?

euractiv.com/section/global-europe/news/juncker-nato-is-not-enough-eu-needs-an-army/

euractiv.com/section/global-europe/news/epp-eu-should-tell-russia-we-are-ready-to-go-to-war/

Nah nigger.

East Asia will never fight against us. They are more likely to wait until the niggers and sandniggers are wiped out, and then invade their territories.

Our troops in europe are an occupation force, never forget it. They'd roll on euros in a second, and be brainwashed into thinking they were doing good.

fuck off
us would not fight euros for muds
if they did civil war 2 would kick off here

kikes attempting to destroy hope
like they do

monkeys can not into strategy
look at us infantry kill/death ratio in iraq and afganistan

kikes take pure blooded nigs to fight sweeds on their home turf. it would be a slaughter.

Don't worry Mr,Juncker

Russia is most certainly watching you and yours, If you keep pushing this "war" you certainly will not be allowed to escape the scurry off into a safe hidey hole. Russia is most certainly watching and waiting.

You're a shit troll lad, I usually smile at these attempts but this… terrible.

i dunno man.. maybe the japs because they are noble.

i could see the chinks taking the opportunity to wipe out whitey to become the top dog though…

The problem is, normalcy is what got us into this situation. Once you start, normalcy becomes a very distant thing.

Even if you rahowa, you need to follow it up with a policy to prevent the same regression as before, and to encourage positive behavior.

lolno, they would just empower the US with that.
Chinks gonna lean back like they often do, but Id be watchful for africans.

In Germany (((they))) already published their plans to open the armed forces, Bundeswehr, for foreigners. Further they push for foreigners to become police, foreign police men wielding power over Germans in Germany is already a reality. This year, there were calls to make rapefugees police. In Berlin they did make a foreign criminal, drugdealer and violent criminal who did jail time, police officer for the benefit of integration, better community relations, serious, no joke.

EU army would heavily consist of French forces who are near majority African

hahahaha oh wow.

The founders were career politicians in most cases. Signers of the declaration and anti-federalists weren't as much, but everyone remembers the signers of the consteetution and early presidents.

This is true from everthing I've seen

Thy best places are certainly mountainous, but it's not necessary unless it's a fullblown war.

can't argue with those dubs