reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kaufman was literally Reddit: The Comedian

What comedian isn't

(((Kaufman)))

They had Youtube in 1982?

Sam Hyde

not sure if troll or youngfag

His entire fanbase is literally reddit and he posts on reddit.

reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/

He also has his own board too what do you say about that smart guy?
>>>/mde/

Nothing, because Holla Forums is literally reddit: the imageboard. You're all faggots with shit taste. Everyone on the internet sucks.

no u

Quit projecting. I'm an awesome guy.

Orson Welles was a fucking cool guy. Don't particularly love any of his movies or anything but just like him as a person. He had an excellent command of english and is just the type of dude you can listen to ramble for hours and not get bored. He seemed really smart. He was definately too intelligent for (((hollywood))) and I think towards the end of his life he knew that.

He had messed up childhood. Supposedly, when he was 10 years old his dad told him "You're going to learn how to live on your own" and gave him some money then sent him to Europe all alone without any kind of supervision. I think it was around that time that he had dinner with Hitler and some other people. He said that he didn't even realize Hitler was sitting next to him at first because he made such a small impression on him.

Kaufman was early imageboards: the comedian, annoying people purely for his own enjoyment.

Stop projecting. He was the original shitlord though, no denying that.

mmmmmuahhahaa the pranks.

this one?

Was Kaufman a sociopath?

well, he was a Jew, so yes

MUAAAAHAAAAAHH THE KIKES

He had a long feud with Lawler, it's well documented.

I don't know how serious this post is, but 8ch is factually more similar to Reddit than 4chan because you can make your own board here like Reddit, so yeah, you are all literally Reddit.

This. Holla Forums was specifically designed to be a combination of the best elements of cuckchan and reddit, with an emphasis on recreating the atmosphere on reddit. You could say that Holla Forums is the reddit that voat tried to be.

He also rassled women like a true alpha male.

Hi reddit. Actually the big difference here is user culture which rejects name and avatar fagging, cancerous attention whoring and the kind of literally retarded groupthink unique to popularity contest sites like plebbit and twatter. The ability to make new boards was simply a check against the kind of corrupt hotpocketry that ruined cuckchan.

Newfag detected. Where do you think that the "/" symbol in front of board names comes from? hint: r/the_donald

Cuckchan was using those years before plebbit and 2chan before that. Nice try, reddit.

Satan, you of all beings should be able to spot deliberate retardation.

The amount of irony, post-ironic irony and ironical post irony ironic ironicisms here make it hard to tell sometimes.

Irony was a mistake.