5 Power Rangers sequels planned

Does anybody else find this suspicious?

hello newfriend

It's shills m8. No different than the fake posters who claimed to love both The Force Awakens and Rogue One when those movies came out. Holla Forums is now mainstream and by next year the entire site will be as worthless as reddit.

wew

It's those fucking [[[kikes]]]

Fuck off, kike.

What's his endgame?

STOP IT WITH THE FUCKING SAFE REHASHES
This is what happens when buisness and kikes completely overtake the movie industry.
People with imagination don't get funding while marxist history rewriting propaganda gets full support.
Hopefully Hollywood gets a restart and a nuke when Trump is finished with them.

This is why you cattle lose to the Chosen.

I hope its more like the Avatar sequels where it most likely will never be made.

Not if we destroy copyright so you kikes can't force this shit down our throats anymore.

Intellectual property laws are bound to tighten, not to loosen. Soon lawyers get to choose who pays and how much instead of some petty laws.

Well shit.

So power rangers cinematic universe? Big bad Beatleborgs and VR troopers movies?

ftfy

Doubt it. Power rangers sell butt load of toys. Toys alone make power rangers more profitable than avatar in the long run

You're right. Makes me wonder about the tv show though. Last I checked they got Dino Charge on now which i hear is good. So will they make a new show to tie into the movies?

I have a feeling we will a TV-14 power rangers spin off on CW marketed to teens and adults.

pick one

I mean as good as Power Rangers can get being silly goofy fun.

you mean cringy autistic shit?

Sure why not.

pick one

I just picked cringy autistic shit nigger. That was the whole point of why not because its cringy shit. Do you not understand subtext?

A day ago
Today
Holla Forums what happened?

Is the new pink ranger cute?

>>>/autism/

she's transgender

what?

Surely it can't be that people want to talk about the recent film coming out, right?

uhuhu, look at this silly go- I mean, silly person!

let's play spot the new guy

There's nothing suspicious about promoting a movie before its launch. Since we're sure the mainstream audience will watch it, we want to secure the antisocial public now

You're a terrible jew.

There's no such a thing as bad publicity in Israel, goy.

You're an awful jew.

To be fair, Kung Fu Panda had 6 movies planned from the start, this isn't new.

I've always wondered about this. Why would you advertise on a Carthaginian Paint By Number Troubleshooting Forum?

Yeah but the 1st 2 Kung Fu Panda movies were actually good. I doubt Power Rangers will be good.

Wait till it underperforms

Hey is that the narco guy Escobar?

Why are movie corporations so stupid? They always make plans and sign contracts for sequels before the first movie comes out. Then when it bombs, they act all surprised.

Got back. IT WAS great and fun

Because they are out of touch and just cash in on IP's. Its funny since they think the IP's will save them when they plan out these shared universe franchises only to have them bomb. They would be better off taking risks with mid level movies that are unique like John Wick.

GO GO POWER RANGERS
MIGHTY MORPHIN' DOUBLES RANGEERS

Marketers pls go

I would consider watching that. pink ranger would probably be a redhead with fantastic legs.

I don't think they had a redhead pink ranger yet

Tell me it's flopping

I blame power ranger fans tbh. I hated that show because they started axing afternoon and Satan cartoons when it got popular. Less the Tick, Gargoyles, Exosquad, and Animaniacs more shit acting and regurgitated storytelling. Fucking faggot fans. Hopefully they kill the movie industry completely.

Jesus, I swear Hollyjew is getting more desperate and crazy by the day. Who in their right mind would think some shitty, edgy Power Rangers movie will make enough money to warrant 5 sequels?

They literally think it's gonna be the new Transformers.

Ironically, Power Rangers is set to be beat out by another shitty movie: Beauty and the Beast.

hmm, I have to say, the thought of 5 power ranger movies triggers me less than the thought of years and years of live action disney remakes. Go power rangers…..? Fuck, what is this life?

It probably is. Everyone I talk to in person loved it.

Everyone you know is a degenerate?

(((Saban))) is not the director. He's (((Saban)))

Because planning ahead is something adults do.

oy vey

Shame it didn't get outright cancelled.

Probably will be banned in China.

We have the google shield, at best normie could flock to halfchan.

nah, only movies with depiction of ghosts get banned in China

Don't forget they made finn seem nonexistent for the cuck awakens

Also they were given a cut of iron man 3 that gave the asian doctor a bigger role

As long the film don't show gay shit. IT won't be banned. Trini gay moment can't easily get dub out