Do I get 7g alright weed, 14g great hash or 14g cheap weed I'll feel happy experimenting with (vaping, maybe edibles)?

do I get 7g alright weed, 14g great hash or 14g cheap weed I'll feel happy experimenting with (vaping, maybe edibles)?

Leaning towards the cheap weed.

Also general drug/acoholic thread, how're y'all coping with the harshness of life?

I dont know how to get weed, so I cope by eating shitty foods. Being fat is fun

Go with quality over quantity. If you need that much then you're probably toking too much.

I drink cider when I have the money, really enjoy the taste vs. beer. When I'm broke I drink cheap ice beer. Don't do any hard drugs or liquor. I vape and occasionally smoke cigs when I run out of ejuice. I don't smoke pot because it makes me paranoid.

Go with quality over quantity. If you need that much then you're probably toking too much.

I drink cider when I have the money, really enjoy the taste vs. beer. When I'm broke I drink cheap ice beer. Don't do any hard drugs or liquor. I vape and occasionally smoke cigs when I run out of ejuice. I don't smoke pot because it makes me paranoid.

Be glad you have weed at all

My local grower/dealer became a fucking flake, and I don't want to buy weed from MS13.

In 15 months rec weed will be legal here anyway, but my 1.2 gram stash won't carry me that far.

I guess I'll just have to quit for a while again.

just buy from alphabay. Only hard part is is finding a way of getting it posted with identity protections, if you're worried about getting caught.

localbitcoins and alphabay, it's literally all you need

I'm a cider man myself. Been on the liquor though the past 6 months.

I've never experienced this but I've been told it stems from worrying about getting caught. Also heard it goes away when you're more experienced with weed.

my neighbour literally sells 10 seconds from my front door at 25€ per bag for around 1-1.2 grams. It's expensive as fuck but only as expensive as drink for me. Only reason I don't buy from him is because I used to be friends with him and it's awkward.

We're just legalising medicinal marijuana in ireland now. Are people able to get diagnosed with shit specifically to get a prescription for legal forms of thc?

what happened there then

It's all actually happening so rapidly… they legalized medicinal marijuana here about 2 years ago, but they foot-dragged the legal particulars to the point that we just said Fuck it.

As it looks right now, We'll have both medicinal and recreational, with disparate outlets and regulations/tax plans for both.

This is in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, BTW.

The few times I've used pot in my life, it was usually an unpleasant experience where I felt self-conscious about how others perceived me or had feelings of dread, like I was going to have a heart attack. It's not for everybody.

i have this idea for a comic. theres a guy whos mad at someone and gets an idea where he will become a kind of demon everyone thinks is pretty cool and antagonize him by making his friends like him more. but in doing so the guy hes mad at also thinks hes cool so the entire point of his revenge scenario is defeated. but at the very least satan doesnt take his soul because he thinks hes alright

for advice, if you're going to eat it, buy weed and cook it.
if the hash is great, i'd personally get that and vape it.
what's your budget for that, btw?

I know *exactly* what you mean. But you've never smoked modern day purpose-bred strains like Widow strains, which are geared towards euphoria/trippiness.

Couple hits of that, you'll just be laughing at mundane shit and freaking out your straight friends.

Or something like Jack Herer, which can induce these anxious feelings if you have nothing to do after smoking it. Those feelings rapidly vanish after you occupy your mind.

I know someone who is a budding fantasy novelist who LOVES Jack Herer with regards to the creative process.

I've got $90 worth of bitcoins on alphabay. Could potentially put more on but I'm planning on using my bother bitcoin money for roids.

Need help from other drugs users of the old continent.

Kratom is legal in my country (France) but I can't find a good site (quality/quantity) that delivers here, the good ones only delivers in USA and Canada. I'm a bit pissed because I love the codeine buzz when I smoke my hash and it seems to be very alike but less addictive.

Thanks in advance !

hash is better for vaporisers? I mainly just want to roll joints and try out vaporiser, if it vaporiser is good I'll do that more if not I'll stick to joints except when scent matters and aporiser's more convenient.

if you buy online buy small. posties know weed when they smell it. 7g good hash is the winner here, user. small, less odour, more discreet.

alphabay has a great eu supplier. Of course you'd have to be stupid like me to buy from unregulated kratom from darknet but there you go.

Also there's someone selling $125 per kilo

how long would 7g last?

My tolerance is low. Weed's meant to be about 10% thc, hash 20+?

I have low tolerance so I think I could get by with 0.25g of weed in one night

using the same pic you spam Holla Forums with your >muh weed threads. pathetic.
kill yourself.

Thanks ! I'll look into that.

OR I pick one of the first pics on google images

go back to Holla Forums and sperg out there

DUDE WEED LMAO

?

you're a bitter sperg, please stay on Holla Forums

i'm not autistic enough toook into what people are talking about here idgaf

Any Canadian anons ITT?
I'm going to canada next semester to study english, is it true that it's easy to get weed there? what do?

DUDE WEED LMAO meme because I don't like smoking marijuana

I prefer quality over quantity. Lemon Haze this go round. And some Agent Orange. On a citrus kick, unintentionally. Hash might keep you stoned. I use an herbal vape so I stick to flowers. Just the best delivery method, for taste, and quality. Get the most out of your plant matter.