Got shot down by the girl

Got shot down by the girl I like when I tried to ask her out tonight. Anyone else know this feel anons? I feel like a retard

that shit happened to me in grade 3
never talked to women much after that.

When I see posts like this I'm glad that I am self aware enough to not make a fool of myself like

Im 24 figured I would give being a normal fag a shot again since things were going well for me. Kinda drunk right now and just want to wallow in self pity

Well no shit, you are one for expecting 3DPD to treat you like a human.

Its a hard knocks life being user

Im going to dump all my feels images now because I cant go to sleep and I am utterly alone in the world

yea I know this feel. once i asked a girl out by writing "wanna go out on a date" in the sky with a stunt plane but she got on her AA guns and shot me down and I crash landed UP HER ASSHOLE and she needed a chiropractor to get the plane out without leaving her permanently stretched

age sex location?

I'm alone too. I need a girlfriend, or a trap, or a futa to keep me warm at night.

I wish she loved me guys but im a loser, i really tried this time it just wasnt enough

Polite pass bruh

Stop basing your whole life around a women. Do you think some one like her who just out right rejected you would be good? If something has no feeling for you why should you have feelings for it?

Back to 4chan, faggot

that's why I fucking asked "AGE SEX LOCATION"

if your a guy I'm not interested, and you call me a fag.

Honestly I will be better in the morning I am just rather drunk and sad and wanted to indulge in my self pity for the moment since this situation has no other alternative

futas and traps aren't gay, they are sexayylmao

My comfort is that if I ever get desperate enough for companionship I can always marry a minority since I'm white.

Das gay

I agree that they are sexy but they are definitely gay.

"shot down"

More like she said no, which is okay. Just like you can refuse the romantic advance of a homosexual man.

Move on.

I dont want brown kids and a life without merit or pride is not worth living. Aryan qt or death

You speak the truth user she was rather nice about the whole situation and I cant be angry.

Lol who are you trying to impress? No one actually cares if you racemix other than your dead great grandparents and a bunch of autists on Holla Forums. Who said you even have to have children anyway, just adopt white children and raise them with traditional values.

You do know you can always get a surrogate mother and then raise the kid yourself. A lot of guys i know are doing this and just hire a baby sitter or maid once the kid is older. It can cost alot but if you are not dumb then you can save up easy to have a kid this way.

keep the courage in you to tell others how you feel. look at all these other posters who have lost their courage!

OP seems like a bit of a fag, but I can still relate, so here are more Wojaks. I don't get enough of a chance to post these anymore.

you get all that just by what i said? Holey shit go back to /x/

Yes, and 10 years later I still haven't gotten over it.

Live your life how ever you see fit user I intend to to the same.

Wow, a girl shot you down? I bet that happens to NO ONE ELSE

give me your story, user.

she wasn't who you thought she was. it's better you found out she was wrong for you than questioning the fact in silence.

Tell me who hurt you user this is now a general feels thread

Im sorry my dude

Things aren't all bad. Remember when we thought Pepe became a normalfag? We won him back. We made sure he was still a deplorable, like us. You might have lost some heartless bitch, but you kept Pepe, OP.

Suprisingly accurate

Take some time, then dust yourself off and get back out there,

Kudos on the attempt, that takes courage, user.

wtf i'm an anarcho communist now