Avi Arad is Finally Getting a Venom Movie Made

He's been fighting tooth and nail for this thing for nearly two decades. Why are Israelis so based?

Venom can't work without Spider-Man. Anti hero Venom is poop.

Anti-hero Venom is best Venom.

Get back in the gas chamber, yid. You will die on DOTR.

Damn, Holla Forums is cucked.

Israelis and Jews are two totally different things.

RWDS will murder your kike ass on DOTR.

Israel is a based ethno state, tbh, goys.

>>>/oven/

Mmm bait

How can you not love this man?

Into the trash

I want to see a real Venom. I want him to be at least 2 metres tall, full of muscle, mad, long tongue, etc. Too bad that he won't be like this at all

Kill yourself, tbh.

Venom seems like Deadpool without the reddit.

Eddie Brock Venom was literally the best thing to come out of 90s comics. Everyone who hates the character has never actually read the good comics that he was in.

I will never forgive Sam Raimi for butchering the best character to ever come out of Spidey books.

wonderful

Movie Deadpool is more like a Venom with meme cancer than comic Deadpool.

Comic Deadpool is genuinely insane, which is something they completely missed in the movie, which is why nobody wants to work with him (except as a decoy).
He sort of tries to do good at times but he's not a hero… and it's not a fucking catch phrase, he kills people for no reason, leaves hulk level of destruction behind him, is holding Blind Al hostage (FFS he even has a torture chamber for her), etc…

Venom is a more classic anti-hero (with coolest design), Punisher-like but with powers and a bit of insanity.

Is based.

t. Joshua Israel Davidovich Feuerstein

So is this guy trying to corner the middle school yu-gi-oh kid market or something?

BOOOM, FUCK YEAH!