I just realized how hot Naruto is

Admittedly, I never watched the first two series when they were still ongoing and really popular, but holy shit is he fine. I'm considering cutting my dick off for not appreciating this gorgeous man sooner.

Is there any character(s) that you're just now starting to appreciate? Post 'em.

Every time I see Maka Albarn I'm frustrated that I didn't appreciate her more. Then it happens again the next day.

It's never too late

fuck's sake, OP.
That being said, Obito was the coolest character until they cucked him. All the shit he did was because of a bitch (Rin) that didn't want him.
The cringe!!!!!!

I'm so used to posts like this that I didn't even realize you're gay

Fuck Rin

I'm probably the only legitimately gay poster on Holla Forums. I shitpost from time to time but gayposts aren't part of the act.

AJ's starting to slack

Obito that nigga

lowkey thought Obito was a handsome devil. No homo. I just mean I wished I looked like that sans the scars.

He definitely had the badass look going for him.

天照!

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

which one are you talking about?

lol

If Itachi had more time to reach the height of his power. he would have raped Madara.

Every time I read his name, I hear Kakashi softly muttering it or its Rin yelling out his name. Every. Fucking. Time.

gay thoughts about naruto are very haram

I'd probably be enraged over this if I were Muslim

wtf i love trump now

That's cool and all but do you think he could ever beat Dio Brando?

And I'm not talking about Phantom Blood Dio, with the power of the stone mask and after becoming a vampire, hell I'm not even talking about Phantom Blood Dio after the first fight, where he gets Space Ripper Stingy Eyes and the ability to freeze by touch, actually I'm not even talking about Stardust Crusaders Dio either, with the powers of a vampire, Jonathan's body and his stand 'The World', and I'm not talking about Stardust Crusaders Dio, after absorbing Joseph's blood and being able to stop time using 'The World' for almost 8 seconds, and I'm not even talking about Jojo:Heritage for the Future story mode Dio, where he absorbs Jotaro and Joseph's blood and ruins over the world. But hell,I'm not even talking about part 7 alternate universe Dio, with the power to turn himself into a dinosaur by using his stand from the corpse parts called [Scary Monsters], and nor am I talking about late part 7 Dio,where he gets recruited by Funny Valentine to defeat Johnny, and has the ability to stop time with a younger version of [The World].

I'm talking about Dio after attaining heaven alongside Pucci from the game 'Eyes of Heaven' for PS4, with the powers of a powered up The World presumed to be '[The World Over Heaven]' who has also gotten slightly fat and purple skin with longer hair and the ability of Rohan's Stand ' Heaven's door who's able to rewrite and modify memories of whoever he wants,alongside with being able to stop time for up 10 seconds and presumed to be alongside his sons Giorno, Donatello, Ugalo and Rikiel, each with a different stand and still his old vampire powers(freezing others and Space Ripper Stingy Eyes) and as well as his ability to fly and his abundant arsenal of knifes and other dirty tricks.

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Superman? Let alone defeat him.

And I'm not talking about Golden Age Earth-Two Kal-L Superman, with the power to leap tall buildings in a single bound. I'm not talking about New Earth Kal-El Superman either, with the power to survive the Big Bang on two separate occasions, and I'm not talking about President Superman of Earth-23, where he is the leader of the Free World. I'm not talking about Comrade Superman of Earth-30 where he is leader of the worldwide USSR. I'm not talking about Superboy-Prime of Earth-33, who is from the real world and has the ability to rewrite the universes of the other Supermen, as well as kill the original Superman with his bare hands and wears the skin of the Anti-Monitor who ate the multiverse and the real world as armor. Hell, I'm not even talking about Superman-Prime of the 853rd Century Kal-El Superman, with the last Green Lantern Power Ring and 832 centuries of Yellow Sunlight (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both time and space manipulation), equipped with his Phantom Zone Projector, a perfect Karate Kid control of the Klurkor and Horu-Kanu , with Mister Mxysptlk's DNA implanted in him so he has fifth dimensional science and can perform time space control magic while being an expert in Interlac and Thanagarian.

I’m talking about New Earth post Infinite Crisis Monitor Level pure essence Kal-El Superman with the Superman Thought Robot (which is made of Plot and Convenience), with the Miracle Machine (which grants him hope, goodness, freedom, imagination, thought, speed, courage, determination, emotion, and even life) and a second Antimatter Superman in his soul (and I'm not talking about the Earth-3 Post-Infinite-Crisis Ultraman, I'm not talking about the Earth-Three Pre-Crisis Ultraman, I'm not even talking about the Earth-3 New 52 Ultraman, I'm talking about Antimatter Universe Post-Crisis on Infinite Earths Qwardian Ultraman , capable of using the Infinite hatred, despair, control, fear, desperation, conformity, and even death), equipped with his Kryptonite (capable of giving him new powers) and a Power Ring because he is a master in Fear and Control, a perfect Volthoom (that can use 5th dimensional magic), control of both the Bleed and the Speed Force, with Earth-Two Kal-L's soul and life implanted in his heart, his two Kon-El Superboy Clones guarding him and nine Captain Marvels floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Dax Novu from the First Crisis, entered Mandrakk Mode, cast The Life Equation on everybody and used Super Singing so he can use their vibrations while they are under Darkseid.

Fuck off superman.

Kryptonite would make The Superman Thought Robot more powerful since it has Ultraman inside it.

No one will ever se this SAGE