ITT post girls you think would be DTF on a first date

ITT post girls you think would be DTF on a first date.

Other urls found in this thread:

pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/nl802859a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DTF?

you're such a loser, you can't find a girl DTF with your basement dwelling ass.

down to fuck

why the fuck would you want to fuck anyone on a first date?
everyone knows you date and get to know each other for a while, then you BOTH get tested for all STD's then you use protection anyway and fuck like rabbits ( if you are both legal age )

Way to take the fun out of it, asshole.

I look at these girls and I start feeling itchy. Is that normal?

When can we address unuseful programming on MONARCH slaves?

I feel like getting a sword out but all the guns around me makes me think there's a better solution to this programming nonsense.

I don't mean shooting people. More like making them useless.

God is a laboratory experiment

Someday, if we survive our own faggotry, we'll create a whole new universe in a laboratory, too, and then WE will be gods for a few picoseconds, just like our own creators

Jesus died for being a primitive, presumptuous faggot.

If anyone is wondering what I'm talking about it sounds a little like this.

You then have a mood change or personality feature modified in 15 minutes to a few hours.

All of that is completely wrong. You don't even know if the sun is a living thing or giant computer.
If it was a giant computer, it would be your God, sentient, and 100 billion billion times more intelligent then the entire planets computation system in the future.

Which means it knows EVERYTHING into the future and every pathway.

Triggering the end of this fucking nonsense. That ringing in your ear is vaccination related.

Tinnitus is just Latin that means your ears ringing. Ringing of the ear can come from electromagnetic stimulation of the several nerves in the ear that are wired to the base of your brain.

The real war is the cold war. What we don't realize is now we need this covert technology to protect us from nanotech born viruses or mind control fungi thatve been genetically modified to be cloud computing platforms with DNA computing. People need to know and they need the rights to be programmed according to their liberty. Many are being denied every constitutional right.

Seriously we have entire countries being fed this shit and programmed to fucking program people in foreign countries after they're fucking imported to do so. They are innocent people too.

Why the flying fuck are our borders open? This needs to be scanned for and medicine needs to have a serious fucking update. It's stagnating like our processor speeds and it's on purpose by some dickhead whose probably being programmed to be a dickhead.

The Sun is a giant ball of mostly Hydrogen and Helium, which is simultaneously compressed by gravity and expanded by its nuclear fusion.

The physical laws that allow it to actually exist are profoundly complex, but it is not a computer in and of itself.

It is nothing more, or less, than an expression of the physicality of the universe and the laws that govern it (as we currently understand them.)

You're thinking too small.

Think of a computer program that attempts to express something, similar to the Mandelbrot set.

But on a much larger scale.

LOL

#2 what is going on with the Nipple?

Black semen contains seed

see

Are you me? I wrote all this yesterday. Except, I don't think it's as complex as you think it is. I think all matter and energy and information is, is a rasterized approximation of a vector of dimensional velocities with an input value. The input is a random function. Only functions that provide some sort of protection against merging of vectors (like two photons becoming a more energetic single one) can continue to exist in an observable space. Electrons, for example, would be a function that uses an output of the components of protons as an attraction. It wants to reduce its entropy, because that is the only way to exist in a stable state. Electrons might have a negative multiplier in a higher order function that causes the attractive force to turn negative at a certain proximity to a proton. This negative multiplier would also explain the repulsion of other electrons, and why only so many can exist simultaneously at a certain proximity. In other words, protons, neutrons, electrons and other (even undiscovered) particles weren't "made for each other," but happen to be the cause for each other's sustainability in a cosmic sort of survival of the fittest. This would also explain why we can't find the direct relationship between the strong force and gravity, for example. They are random functions that are all derived logically from, and widen into in a singularity, the base class of our universe. There needs to be a functional compatibility between two sub-systems in order for them to have objectivity, in order to exist to us and be able to affect the information in our system. There could be a universe that is able to observe ours but not affect it in any way.

And also, the sun would be a multi-system derived from the base class. It would generate random functions, none of which could possibly turn stable and turn into a new, unique, observable phenomenon in our universe, but it would create random qualia (experience).

Bunch of pathetic faggots

It would be evolutionarily stabilized through feed back. It tell you when to sleep and eat.

Which is pretty much any random life on earth. If if be human, ant, or fish.

It has been a while since I picked a new emperor.

d/dx e^x is not.e^x. Who wants the real answer?

This is what blasphoney buys you.

Miiiiiiind controlllllll

MIIIIIIIIBD CONTROL

Miiiiiiiid control

MIIIIIND CONTROLLLLL

Myyyyyyynde control

MIIIIIIND CONTROL

MIIIIIIIIND CONTROL

Its a band-aid you virgin

MIIIIIIIND CONTROLLL

Mind…. Control… By… Satellite

Miiiiiiind control by satilite

Humanized nanotubes receiving radii signals that cause tinnitus

This is what mind control sounds like.

Keep in mind I hide nothing.

The cell phone towers are actually a small part of the infrastructure. This means at&t has part in it. It's probably being bid by their Manchurian management.

This is actually misinformed.or.full of disinformation on purpose. Enjoy

Miiiiind control

MIIIIIIIIIIIND CONTROL

( people complain about being mind controlled for 20 years. Nothing happens.)

Yup no one cares about how easy it is to develop an integrated mind to computer interface based off a sample of someone's DNA.

pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/nl802859a

People are actually being programmed to be pedophiles for the sole purpose of blackmail or imprisonment or political death.

Death follows pestilence.

An omen.

Does Christ have your attention yet? Was I what you wanted?

me