You know it to be true

I find it funny that any Holla Forumsros think they're ALPHA. If they were truly alpha they wouldn't even comprehend a site like this. We are all marked with a Holla Forums for a reason.

I am insane, not alpha.

Lick my sphincter you phaggit

Holla Forums is better than most of the world

just go anywhere, 99% of it all is pure shit

Autism master race

self-defeating fucks. Oh and stop making these self-pity threads veiled as dogmatic threads. 4chan may have cucked mods but at least they don't have to deal with these limp-dick fuckers making threads for compassion.

If you spend any amount of your time trying to figure out whether you're alpha or not, you aren't.

This isn't really a surprise though, all it takes is a short glance at the shit that gets posted here to be 100% sure everyone here is a snieling pathetic beta.

I rather be on Holla Forums than be a normie

OP is a chad who wants to try to get us to doubt ourselves for their personal fun, because they are in fact depressed with their alpha chad life because they are smart enough to notice that all their interactions with others are completely artificial and hollow and mean nothing. because of this, chad needs to come talk to the actual smart autism Holla Forums people to get some kind of self validation to justify their own existance, but fail miserably to do so since they are unknowingly repeating the cycle by doing what chads are programmed to do- try to bully those they view as betas. the real truth is that betas are the alphas of this world.

Betas get leftover cummies you fuckin beta

Whatever you say Chad. have fun at you gas station job.

what a cute wolf. aaaaaaaah my thoat is being ripped out

I want to fuck cartoons, god damn it. Don't care where that puts me in your social scale, I just want to touch them. ;_;

Would explain a lot actually

Every "alpha" I have ever met in life always has a shit life. They just sleep around from girl to girl and then bitch about it. They basically fuck themselves into acting like women and bitch about useless drama they make on their own. I mean, look at every thread started by an "alpha". It's just them bitching about "why are you not fucking tonight?" or bitching about how you cant get laid or some shit. It's gotten to a point where I'm here bitching about them instead of playing Vidia. I never see nearly the bitching level coming from "betas". They mainly point out problems in their life and then ask for advice. Then another "beta" chimes in and tries to help. The chan sites where meant for "betas". All of tech was basically developed BY betas so we could slowly make our own world thats away from "alphas". But like everything in history, "Alphas" have to shit everything up just like a women has to invade a mans space because they want to feel important.

Alphas are boring

WTF