Come up with a good argument as to why pic related shouldn't be a norm. Protip: you can't

Come up with a good argument as to why pic related shouldn't be a norm. Protip: you can't.

Boys first hitting puberty experience sexual desires that are typically submissive in nature, and aimed towards girls at the end of puberty. They get what they want.

Girls at the end of puberty are obsessed with feeling sexually empowered. They get what they want.

Everybody wins. Boy gets desires fulfilled and learns a little, girl feels like her pussy is the most important thing in the planet like she wants. The result? Less sexually frustrated and oblivious men and less women complaining all of the time because they don't get enough pussy worship.

How can the boy not be old enough to consent if he's old enough to get turned on by it? In what way is anyone harmed by it?

Tl;dr what are you arguing for?

Thats fucking stupid. Women signal, men act. Even as little boys and girls the rules are the same. Boys aren't meant to be submissive.

Older women should be allowed to fuck little boys.

K.

cool fantasy, bro, but it will never take hold. While there are female pedos (pic related) by and large they are more concerned about social stigma so they will not do outlandish shit.

forget it won't post pic 'cause mods be trippin

This explains a lot about me.

t. transfag

It's that mindset exactly that turns women into sluts. If they can't feel empowered by acting rather than spending all of their time signaling, they'll turn it around and embrace feeling empowered by letting anyone fuck them.

OP I…

OP you're fucking retard.

If women really desired to feel sexually 'empowered' and younger men mostly wanting to be submissive, then we would naturally see mostly couples of older women with younger guys. When in reality, what do we see? The exact opposite of this.

Younger girls tend to go with old guys and those relationships tends to be the most stable and last the longest.

Stop rationalizing your own sexual perversions by projecting them onto others and accept the fact that you are not as normal as everyone else or just fucking kill yourself

show me the data on sexual behaviours of boys hitting puberty.
They still have their own tastes and forcing them to have se wth ugly women is wrong.
Hes not old enough to conscent the same way he cant make rational judgments or drive a car.

You didn't even read the thread or look closely at the picture did you you premature bastard.

femdom is gay

Yes yes everything is gay. Take your meds and go to bed.

Cum inside me.

fuck off

I'm not on meds

You're gay

Do you like what you see?

fuck off