Ecchi Tei Emu Eru

Why is Japanese web design stuck in 1995?
I like it

Because Japanese is a more complex language than English so they need more web space for legible words and less distracting widgets and other web 2.0 shit

English can get away with using buzzwords and metaphors everywhere

I always wondered this.

I also always assumed part of it was (at least in the case of Korean websites, not sure about Jap) their reliance on ActiveX and really old Microsoft web crap.

Frankly the examples in OP look nice to me

I think a lot of people still use flip phones In Japan as well.

That amazes me but I don't know much about asian nations and their cultures. I think any burger would assume they are using smart phones like us "but ten times better!".

I get weird looks using a candybar style phone in the US, and had to enter a military base about a year ago (for a sporting event) and be searched, the private searching my bags was like "That's a really old phone" and looked at me weird. Not even actually an old phone but yes I paid the extra money to not have an android (it costs more money now to have a non-smart phone than it does to have an android with many payasyougo carriers in current year)

God damn, I wish websites were like that in the US. My bank just went to some garbage responsive web design page for managing your account that took groups of options that would normally have been on a single screen and put each option on its own sub-menu because they want it to fit better on someone's phone.

You mean font size or brevity of characters? The former would be a good point; I find myself having to increase font size to see more detailed kanji. The latter would not be true in the least.

Don't know how I accidentally deleted that > character but I'm never one to deny a man his (You).

Just a couple years ago, I had a Net-10 dumbphone (also candybar style) that costed only $30, and that included 2 months service and 300 minutes. Their smartphones were $50 or more.
Did something happen in last two years?

It's okay they're catching up

their biggest site is yahoo

that should answer everything

that's what happens when you can't even come up with your own letters

That makes no sense, having long characters doesn't mean your website has to look like shit.

True, getting headlines is a lot easier if you're ranked 72nd in freedom of press index and write whatever the government dictates

One comes to appreciate countries that moderate their mainstream news after being exposed to western media spreading misinformation and sensationalism all your life

Good thing retards like you are in the minority

I bet you believe "fake news" is actually a think. Faggot

What a missed abortion.

Kill yourself you retarded faggot

The news is already censored you retard. It's censored in the worst possible way, it's filtered and watered down until there's no critical thinking left, just blind sensationalism. The Japanese revel in the fact that at least they know their mainstream media is biased

So retarded it hurts

Suicide when?

I sense strong anal clench user. Maybe you need to take a breather

Because Jap sites don't have a dire need for ads and infinite (finite cpu) scroll.

That doesn't explain their affinity for Botnet XP, Interbotnet explorer and other outdated software. To me it looks as if they are overly traditional and nostalgic.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
squatz n oats

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws

Alright, I gotta ask.

Song?

Who here has possibly done some fishing/hunting in Colorado

I need someone to show me around, haven't been hunting before..

I'm in the Denver area

What are you hoping for th16 zun said its already on the way

"You got pulled through a portal too?" you ask, somewhat surprised at another human's being here, but not so much so that it'd be worth a deal of drama.
"That doesn't answer my question."
"Who are you?"
"Did Twilight put you up to this? I told her she's not getting the sugar back."
"Move in? Your house is over there."
"Yeah. Like, right over there."
"Wait a second."
"What wizardry is this?"
"Your land? This is my home! Get out of my house! How'd you even get in here?"
"Hey, what the fuck!"

The richest man in babylon is by samuel clason. Not og mandino

Lol i watched 10 minutes of this episode and simply skipped to season 3. The concept seemed completely un-inspired and the acting was atrocious

But if it's at night, then the director, with his CATCo security detail, will be in his room.

What about filtered signal boosters that have an onboard table to filter device id's so only pre-registered devices will have their signals boosted? Maybe some jammers, too, just in case.

That hate her face. I disdain it so much.

Crystal tenders are both more rare and beautiful composite tenders

There's already an SFM thread you fucking shit.

The ones I like.

Sounds like agp to me.

Gonna have to try harder faggot

He said "financially literate" he's not buying into the get rich quick memes. (I hope)

Anything in particular that interests you? Like why we're so affected by economic forces? Do you want to start a business? Or do you want to start investing because you've realized the power of compounding?

Joe Mobley