Why am I tired all the time Holla Forums? I tried taking vitamin D pills and exercising, but none of that shit worked...

Why am I tired all the time Holla Forums? I tried taking vitamin D pills and exercising, but none of that shit worked. I think I'm going to kill myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

raypeat.com/articles/articles/fatigue-aging-recuperation.shtml
raypeat.com/articles/articles/unsaturatedfats.shtml
raypeat.com/articles/articles/glycemia.shtml
ehjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1476-069X-8-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did you try sleeping?

Yeah, I setup a sleep schedule which didn't work.

Bump

Stop fapping

you might have diabetes. Stop eating high in glucose shit faggot.

and sleeping could do wonders.

you tried beets?

Fresh Peruvian Llama Semen is a great sleep-inducer… don't knock it until you try it.

Order caffeine powder and snort some.

This doesn't sound like a reasoned or informed approach to your fatigue. I could be mistaken, but with such a short post, it leads the reader to believe you are blindly submitting yourself to the cultural memes of health advice, that may or may not useful in your context regardless of apparent safety, without investigating what is going on with your body. If I had to guess a reason for your fatigue with what you have given us, it is because: 1) You were not accidentally raised into a healthy lifestyle by chance. 2) You were neither vigilant nor curious enough about matters of your health until now. Neither one is necessarily a moral failing. Why you are tired is not as interesting as what will you do when faced with an opportunity to learn and grow in order to overcome your struggle.

Let's start by learning more about you. Are there any other symptoms that accompany your fatigue? What is your daily body temperature like? Do you sweat much when not exercising? How frequently are you cold? Also, please understand that when you are already in a fatigued or stressed state, exercise can easily make it worse. Depending on the severity of the fatigue, you may or may not be ready for intense exercise.

raypeat.com/articles/articles/fatigue-aging-recuperation.shtml

(If you take the sugar advice, interpret that as meaning you should eat plenty of fruits, such as oranges.)

eat steak and green vegetables for a week.

Yes, this, when I stopped fapping I felt I had a lot more energy. Every time you jerk off your load your body up with prolactin and your testosterone levels tank. You will feel like shit if you constantly jerk off.

Also, how much vitamin C do you take?

It is very possible these days to be vitamin C deficient and if you have any kind of bacterial infection or even a virus, let's say you have EBV or something. You might not even know you have it. It eats up all your vitamin C.

Try two things.

1. no more fapping

2. take 4 grams of vitamin C per day for a week

It's water soluble so you'll just piss out what you don't need. Secondly vitamin C deficiency fucks with your thyroid which is linked to metabolic function and energy levels.

Try it for a week and see how you feel.

I have to take T3 because I'm hypothyroid, but good luck getting any doctor to give that to you. I was very lucky to get a doc that would prescribe it, and T3 is expensive as fuck.

But yeah, niacin, not the non flush kind, but regular "flushing" niacin is the most effective and works synergistically with vitamin C. Don't get the non flush niacin because it's fucking useless and will wreck your liver.

Fortunately, for some a change of diet and lifestyle is enough to promote adequate thyroid function so that taking additional hormones is not necessary. A cheap trick is to start by adding iodized salt to most meals for a few weeks and see if a major change occurs. The iodine + sodium should kickstart the thyroid. I personally saw results on the second day.

Try meth

If your neck is thick you may have Tony Soprano's sleep apnea.

You might have HIV…Quit letting niggers cum in your butt

A lot of good advice in this thread. Will throw in my $0.02.

If you're male, which I assume you are, 50% of the calories in your diet should come from fat, and it should be of high quality. Lard/butter/vegetable oils. I'm not going to write a guide on how and where to find the good stuff, it depends on where you live. Protip: you won't find anything good at supermarkets, unless you go to whole foods and money is not an issue.

Don't combine any of the following in a single meal: protein, starch, dairy, except in small amounts.

Herbs can give you a kick. Ginger and chilli in particular. They have to be combined with a sugar (raw honey, not processed sugar), alcohol or fat in order to be effectively distributed throughout the body. There's plenty of recipes online.

Get powdered B vitamins and pour some into unflavored yogurt, mix it up, leave it to sit for 8 hours at room temperature. The fermentation causes the vitamins to become bio-available.

Chances are you're loaded up with heavy metals, as we all are in this day and age. Parsley removes fluoride. Iodine removes aluminum and mercury, it also helps with the thyroid. MSM removes everything.

Good to hear.

Do you have an overbearing mother who takes up all your free time?

Yea, suicide is always the best plan with this sort of thing. I mean, you'll end up dying anyways by falling asleep while driving

Eat more protein
Cut back on processed sugar

Please - I beg you - explain why you think this.

Fucking no.

>One of the standard signs of toxicity is the enlargement of the spleen and liver, and that effect is produced by larger amounts of the [essential fatty acids (EFA)]. The weight of the thymus is reduced by [polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA)] in the diet (Guimarães, et al., 1990). Thymus cells tend to be easily killed by a combination of stress and EFA, and bone marrow cells, though less sensitive than thymic cells, are damaged by lipid peroxidation of the PUFA. The effects of PUFA on the thymus were compared to those of radiation by Soviet researchers. Immunodeficiency, produced largely by damage to thymic cells, increases when larger amounts of PUFA are eaten for a prolonged time.

>The EFA amplify nearly all kinds of injury and stress, and the results of many recent publications make it look as though serotonin interacts harmfully with the EFA in most of these situations. The specific balance of polyunsaturated fatty acids, and their various breakdown products, from carbon monoxide, glyoxal, and acrolein, to the larger aldehydes and radicals, and the stress-induced substances such as serotonin, histamine, estrogens, can produce an immense variety of biological problems.

raypeat.com/articles/articles/unsaturatedfats.shtml

Vegetable oils and fish oils are major sources of polyunsaturated fats and so-called essential fatty acids.

Good intentions paired with ignorance are an excellent recipe for disaster. You're correct if you think you should avoid something like high fructose corn syrup because it can contain mercury because of the manufacturing process, [1] and you would be right in thinking that pure refined sugar should be eaten in moderation because of its lack of secondary nutrients. However, this advice could easily lead someone who relies on sugar intake down a bad road.

raypeat.com/articles/articles/glycemia.shtml

What's the solution? Pair protein with fruit or fruit juice. Milk is also a good example of a balanced source of nutrition in this context, because it pairs protein with lactose, or milk sugar.

[1] ehjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1476-069X-8-2

Are there any mirrors in your bedroom? If there are, then you should remove or cover them when you sleep. Our natural defenses decrease during sleep so the dark entities use mirrors as portals through which they send their tentacles to sap our regenerative power.

fuck off

Dude. This is a long shot but hear me out. What if "good for you" wasn't measurable on a straight line? What if a kind of fat could help you in some ways but hurt you in other ways? Wouldn't that be a kick in the crotch!

You're tired because you're not getting enough sleep. Why your sleep schedule didn't work is a different question.

Go to a Dr they'll take blood samples it could be low vitamins to high red cell count

MILABS