Has globalism gone too far?

I was horrified. It's like they used natural ingredients. Is nothing sacred?

I don't think that even we burgers are permitted to eat an original twinkie.

We hoard the good ones because they can survive Armageddon.

Twinkies are nothing special really

They got Dan White off of a murder charge.

I like how they're a bit "phallic" in design. You can't watch a girl eat one without imagining fucking her mouth. God bless America.

He got off because he killed a faggot and an italian mobster.

No, that would be New York-style pizza.

I liked twinkies back in the 1980s when they were made with sugar and non trans-fats.
You all are too young to remember when snack foods and fast foods were really good.

Taco bell and mcdonalds used to be fucking awesome, now its catfood.

three dubs in a row, one of them hitler digits. praise kek

And it's all your fault. I take solace in the fact you'll be dead long before me. Rest in shit faggot

The 80's were better in general. You could watch decent movies like Police Academy and Beverly Hills Cop and have some Chicken McNuggets with mustard sauce as a snack afterwards.

I remember the prices before the jew destroyed our currency.

Sooo… every candy bar ever..?

but do you remember that wages were also lower?

Even so…

Twinkies don't travel well. By time they leave Burgerstan and enter Yuropoor they are out of date usually and can't be sold.

grease soggy cardboard, edges out Chicago style tomato soup on raw dough for worst pizza.

don't often think about this. nasty fast food used to be real food.

even in the 60s I don't think anyone bought a house in their 20s without taking out a loan

That's implied.

AFAIK, US Twinkies are still made in the US

I'm only saying this because my box of Ho-Ho's says nothing on it besides St. Louis, Mo.

While we're here, the deep fried Snickers bar is actually Burgerstan's finest delicacy, not the Twinkie.

Not sure about houses, but most working people used to be able to buy new cars without loans, and that was when the bodies were made out of steel.

a new car costs like 1/10th of a house

i wish our government didnt poison us

Wages were lower, but $20 bought a cart full of groceries for a family of 3-4.
Now, a cart full of bare necessities can cost over $100 for a household of 2, and that's just to last the week.
Back then you could drop out of school, go work at a factory where the boss was a regular visitor to see how his employees were doing, would make changes for the employees if certain conditions were a detriment to productivity, employees were given a share in the company, and could ride out on an early retirement and still live comfortably for years, until the price of everything skyrocketed and their retirement/social security ended up barely being enough to get by on by the time they're 70.
Now if you graduate high school, you're stuck working for walmart or fast food joints because there are no other entry level jobs that haven't been taken by illegal immigrants. If you go to college you're doubly fucked because you've put yourself in massive debt, and STILL require 2-4+ years work experience before anyone will hire you for the job you went to school for, and since everyone has been going to college most degrees ended up worthless. Entry level wages are barely higher than they were when NIXON was president, and because of how benefits were set up for people who couldn't afford housing you cannot raise the minimum wage without putting people out on the street because they wont qualify for free housing or food stamps.
Years ago, employers had to work to gain employees by offering the better deal to work for them, but now the unemployed are tramping over each other for shit jobs with shit pay and no benefits because they can easily be replaced with immigrants sponsored by the company that hires them.
A pre-built house is impossible to afford, a used car is the best you can get, rent is expensive as hell for a rinky dink room that's falling apart, and you might have to get a job so far away that the commute alone eats up your wages in gas.
Still, america takes in thousands of immigrants every year, illegal and otherwise.

sounds like you need to git gud

You're not shopping at the right places, fam.

Short answer: Yes
Long answer: Definitely

t. drumpfcuck

Twinkies​arenot german

Keep your filthy yuropoor mits off of Tallahassee' twinkie

holy shit!

so people could buy houses with 10 year mortgages?

My dad bought a new car every year, he traded the old one in. Now I own a car every 10 years because I can barely afford all the insurance and gasoline plus repair costs.

It .25$

Jewish Common Core Education apparently.