Voice of Batman, Kevin Conroy, Trashes Trump, Backs Hillary

The voice of Batman for an entire generation, “Batman: The Animated Series” actor Kevin Conroy fought to save Gotham City from the clutches of wrong-doers at 24 frames a second. Now, he’s taking on what he perceives as evil in the real world, delivering a blistering assault on Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

In a video posted to Facebook, Conroy starts by saying that he never wanted to make any political statements on his websites in the past because he wanted all his “fans to feel welcome” and because he was afraid of “alienating some people.” He then goes on to say that “there is so much at stake in this election… we all have to take a stand.”

The voice of the Dark Knight says that there’s “dark force that’s been introduced to our political system” and that “it’s really frightening to see what’s going on.” Conroy then calls for balance — a strong Democratic party, for its social responsibility, and a strong Republican Party, for its fiscal restraint — before launching an attack that paints Trump as a supervillain.

archive.is/Z1RP2

Seems pretty on-point. Everything he said is objectively true.

Whelp, Batman's officially dead. Comics have sucked since New 52. *Arguably since Grant Morrison's run.* Arkham games suck, Batfleck/Affleck himself quite frankly suck, the last animated movie sucked hard, etc.

Goodbye Bat-Stu. Hail Super-dad.

God forbid people have different politics than me, guess I better hate him now.

Well he's not wrong.

Who gives a fuck
Even Downey? Truly, they are all whores. Whores who sold their souls and dignity for fame.
Well, I shouldn't waste my times on video games anyway. I guess.
Just

It's not that he dislikes Trump. It's the part where he endorses Hillary.

God forbid people have different politics than me. I guess I can never watch BTAS again.

It seems like Hollywood is really pulling out their big guns, only a month or so left and what lead Hillary had in the beginning is gone.

Alright, how about if he endorsed lowering the age of consent to 0? Or that But that's a political opinion, so there's no reason to think less of him then!
If someone endorses a globalist, war-mongering crazy bitch, I'm damn well going to think less of them.

Yeah well, it's all rigged so she'll still get it. At this point, all I hope for is some traitors getting stabbed dead in a public bathroom in the process.

But he's not.

Question: Did Holla Forums support Dubya back in the day?

But suppose he did. This is a hypothetical scenario. Seriously, are you being deliberately obtuse?

I think I was 12 during the first election. I disliked him for the second for Iraq and Afghanistan.

How is this Holla Forums related?

I'm disappointed, really disappointed, but honestly it just seems like Kevin is totally misinformed, instead of a genuine sociopath like a lot of Hillary supporters.

How are these digits related?

I love Batman fans. Everything sucks for them, yet they never seem to use that magical ability of theirs to find a girl who sucks.

… yeah? Try and keep up here.

True. Conroy's proven in the past to be a good man. Maybe once the pendulum swings and more dirt is dug up on the Clintons, he'll see.

Oh, okay. You never know with strangers on the internet.

It's a shame that he's endorsing Hillary, I'll say that much.

I hated him and blamed him and all far right highly religious conservatives for the censorship of all the things that I liked.
Movie censorship, The decrying of games as nothing but "murder simulators", everything that DIC and 4Kids did to anime.
Little did I realize what the political horseshoe effect was and just how much more far lefties like to censor things while making up most of those in the positions of power to censor things that they don't believe are politically correct enough or are too suggestive in their eyes.

I learned to divorce a celeb's opinion from their body of work a while ago. He's still Batman to me, dammit.

That's the thing, triplet. It barely is. What's there to discuss besides the usual political bullshit?

Let's not forget that 9/11 was an inside job. Horseshoe all you want.

He actually once tweeted that All Lives Matter, which is a good way to send BLM supporters into an epileptic fit, so I doubt he's a card carrying SJW in the very least.

Okay, I giggled seeing Mozart clearly having more shadow than any other pepe in that image.

Pass it on, pass it on.

la meme magia es real!

It's bargaining. We're up to bargaining on grief scale

It's a shame that he supports Hillary, but it looks like majority of Americans see parties like sports team that they always blindly follow and support. They don't question politicians on their side of the aisle, only read information that further reinforces their views, don't bother with understanding opposing points of views, and don't associate at all with people who are different than them. Everything is just black and white and if "you are not with us you are against us."

Most disappointing thing is that he paints Trump as a villain, but has no problem with Hillary. Sure, Trump fits the mold of an egomaniac and a buffoon that panders to people as much as possible to get elected. However, Hillary is personification of power hungry politician, corrupt to the core, and will do anything to get her way. She is more or less female Mitt Romney, except more incompetent. But political party she is in is only thing that matters.

At least Conroy was wise in the past to keep his political views to himself, but unfortunately not wise enough to know that this election will just mean more of the same regardless which major candidate is chosen. All that will be different is food coloring added to the shit in your sandwich.

He's probably just someone who just always votes democrat, and is not interested in politics until presidential election comes.

You just described the average Holla Forumsack right there.

Batman comics suck cuz he's a Mary sue
Cartoons are still cool though
Conroy is just misguided and old

And where is that wisdom now? He should have kept his mouth shut

Just like Holla Forums. :^)

People who keep bad company will often times find themselves becoming part of that company. It's why all these actors have the same opinions.

Personally I don't like Trump, but I don't like Hillary more. I'm hoping Trump can get us by four more years till there might potentially be a better candidate. We definitely need a change because the country is in shambles so worse female Obama doesn't seem that appealing to me.

Nigga just let the old man have his foolish opinions

Old people love talking about politics, user.

They are part of the general populace, so there is obviously overlap in mentality. Some of my friends and coworkers are either liberal or liberitarian, and they do the exact same thing. At least few of them dislike Hillary and were in for a rude awakening, when Warren (who they idolized for her views on things like technology and for going after corporations) supported Clinton.

Gone. It happens to everyone, if you appeal to the right emotions. Fear of Trump being next Hitler seems to work somewhat.

So, are you not against Holla Forums?

I'm only one of those posts nit both of them, but I'm against indentity poltics-pushing, far-leaning retards. Make of that what you will.

I have no idea why this seems to work with some people. Usually a comparison to Hitler is a good way to demonstrate to people that you've got absolutely no argument.

No. Answer the question.

I did.

Except you wrote "Make of that what you will" as an escape clause instead of just saying that you are against them.
You are not with Holla Forums.
You are in fact against Holla Forums.
And even when you reduce it to a stereotype, Holla Forums is right again.

Answer it the way he wants you to, obviously.

See? I told you that wasn't the right answer, user.

How old is he anyway?
How old is optimus prime?
All the good voice actors are getting older

He's 60.
He's 75
Most of the BTAS cast are either in retirement homes or dead. Conroy was one of the younger ones.

Well… I've got mixed feelings. I mean he's not completely wrong about Trump, he's a damn idiot. I just wish he had the wisdom to know Hillary wasn't much better. Although he does say he knows she's not perfect, so he's not totally cucked.

Hillary's not better at all.

Trump may be an idiot but he's quite easily the lesser of two evils here.

I too have mixed opinions on Kevin's statements. Especially since I'm a huge admirer of his work.

So Conroy's just another moron. Good thing I don't look to voice actors for political advice.

lelelel

I wasn't Holla Forums back then but I think most of Holla Forums were ron paul fans

I appreciate that you have not come to the realization, and may never come to it, that the vast majority of people think in absolutes

when average Joe asks you if the faucet is on or off he does not want to hear what degree it is on or off he wants to hear is it ON or OFF

in the same sense most people, much to my dismay, cannot seem to grasp controlled immigration as anything less than full stop on immigration and uncontrolled immigration as nothing less than no control on immigration and fully open floodgates

all of that said, if you try to present a centrist opinion you are in fact trying to find a bone marrow match when you are of mixed race, there are far far fewer people that match your views and the only real logical and reasonable option is to take one of the extreme views

fair amount of Holla Forums has read das capital

/thread

hang yourself

Damn son

satan is right, that's depressing

Good thing Conroy's not even my favorite Batman.

Might get me crucified, but Roger Craig Smith and even Anthony Ruivivar sounded better to me.

Conroy has literally been phoning it in since BTAS ended. Just compare his entire career to BTAS and it's clear he's just using his speaking voice all the time.

He was great in Beyond and JL(U).
The first time I noted a significant drop in the quality of his voice work was in Bam Ham Asylum.

Not even a Trump supporter, but all this shit on Hillary?

Yeah, she's got my back, alright: painted with a target from a drone.

Sorry, Kevin, you do good work, but you're a fucking fool if you think Hillary's anything but trouble.

Okay, you dense retard. I'll spell it out for you.

"I'm against indentity poltics-pushing, far-leaning retards"

Both Holla Forums and SJWs fall under this description, so I hate both of them.

I was hoping he wasn't that dense to figure it out.

I'm going to go ahead and hope that this is just another attempt by liberal big wigs to capitalize on the convenient popularization of "nerd culture" to rock the vote by threats of smearing and/or blacklisting prominent actors in the medium who refuse to comply with their propagation campaign, and reserve judgment until after the election.
Until then, my respect for this guy is being put on ice.

To be quite frank, Conroy has been up his own ass for years. He's been so invested in the batman persona that he's done embarrassing things like making a video log hoping christian bale sees it so he can take his advice on how he thinks he should do a batman voice. Even if you like Bale's batman voice, the video itself was pretty cringeworthy. Since Batman is the only thing he has left, he's staking his only claim to fame and brings with it only surface level political information. He hasn't done even a slightest bit detective work when it comes to this election.

He doesn't speak like that. His normal speaking voice is closer to his Bruce Wayne voice. This video is a reel of some of his other work

His Batman voice has gotten less raspy over time. The reason for this is Conroy couldn't keep being Batman if he continued to do the Batman voice like that, it was too taxing on his vocal chords.

Yes, and? Is the part where you dislike SJW's supposed to invalidate my point?