How does one smoke a cheap pipe ?

Pic is pipe, how I smoke ?

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/chemicals/cocaine/crack_info1.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I never really liked pipes. Too messy and I don't prefer the taste of butane. Joints ftw.

that's not a weed pipe
poor bait or underage

Was it crack pipe I bought then ?

'please don't tell Muh mom and dad ;~;

you bought a fucking crack pipe.

Crack pipes are usually shaped like a chillum so you can put steel wool in it and hit it directly with a lighter.
The pipe in op isn't for something that you put the flame to. Mostly meth.

You got a nice meth pipe, I should know, my fortune teller nearby uses one to see into the future.

sure.

So can I smoke weed or Coke from it in? I'm in uk I didn't know you could get crack over here

what's this? i'm too much of an oldfag for fancy drugs. is it a mesh and if so, how does it help? i'm supposing you drop the cristal into the bowl and then vape it.

Most of the time that's just where they put the pieces of glass together.

Yeah you can smoke coke from it. Putting coke in those works better than crack really.
Why did you buy it if you didn't know what it was for?

stick it up your pipe and smoke it

I'll try smoke Coke from it then should be an experience as a long time snorter , I just bought it as i thought you could smoke pot from it and I can't roll joints for shit due to poor motor skills from aspergers. Le sand people merchant I bout tht it off said it could be used for pot

smoking ANYTHING is for people who want to ruin their lungs

go get some stirfry veg, much more enjoyable.

poor bait
OP knows exactly what that fucking is

How come when I click on your pic, it gets flipped, turned upside down? I'd like you to take a minute and tell me why.

Who's the daki?

OP legit accidentally bought a crack pipe and thought he could smoke weed/tobacco from it.

Parkinson's

You can smoke cannabis extracts like honey oil with this pipe but not actual marijuana.It is made for crack or meth….

so how does that work? you stuff the bowl with wire wool and melt the rock on that, or you heat the glass and drop your rock inside while inhaling?

Heat the glass from the bottom, retard.
Get an actual weed pipe, idiot.

Wait
Are you a fucking trap, OP?

He's australlian

Black rock shooter, very underrated waifu love her miku song + ova , need to get on to the 12 ep series

Yes aspergers, I couldn't take tests without a computer back in retard school

t-trap :$ , I-I wish I guessed am a boy who wares grill clothes though >.<

How would you smoke crack through that? All crack pipes I've ever seen look like pic related, where you suck the flame into the tube

That's not how crack works you idioiot.
You heat the glass, it melts the crack, and it fumes, which you breathe.

guess they were doing it wrong then

Ok sweet That's I gotta smoke tge coke bottle. I'll try do it and record it

I've seen people huff smoke out of foil that had crack or heroin on it, I wasn't sure what the fuck it was but they burned certain spots of the foil and used a chapstick that was hollowed out to breathe in the smoke.

It's burnt on the wrong side. He actually did this.

If you're going to freebase it anyways then why would you want crack as opposed to coke? The point of crack is that you hit the stuff with a flame and the coke still vaporizes rather than burns. By smoking crack you're basing coke, not saying you can't base crack but it's not how it's generally done.

Crack is for niggers anyways, real men sniff crystal

Anyways I prefer meth but there's definitely something to be said for smoking crack in moderation. You can't do meth in the afternoon, get a full nights sleep and be ready to go the next morning.

please don't do hard drugs, opiates are alright in moderation. Pot is always okay, think about dem kids

First clean that fucking thing.
Once you have done that you want to heat the whole area around the pile before making small circles under it until it's liquid. Now it's time to heat the area around it again before heating the liquid until it smokes.
If you are doing it right and holding the flame far enough awway / moving it enough you shouldn't get any soot on the glass.
also cap the top after your hit so you don't waste smoke

Oh shit, you were smoking weed in it?
Disregard and instead give up on life.

you cannot smoke cocaine you dolt. it simply scorches. that is why crack was invented. you are better off slamming cocaine than smoking it, otherwise it's wasted.

Or you could just freebase the coke.

Funniest thread of 2017. Im just impressed that you went ahead and bought a crack pipe thinking you could smoke tabbaco out of it. Just go get a cheap wooden pipe if you want to do the pipe thing. Also?
ITT: people who are too coward to smoke crack.

nigga why you got thigh high socks on

Fuck off

Seek help BEFORE you become an addict to that junk, because the gov't WANTS you addicted to that junk.

They want to validate those fat DEA salaries/private prison contracts/War On Drugs.

what do you mean by freebasing coke? like convert cocaine into freebase form with baking soda and smoke the product?

You have to make it freebade or you're just gonna waste your coke. You can't smoke cocaine salt

Yes, but if that's your technique you'll be making crack which is fine

You are not a boy, you are a man.

This mentality of young men thinking they are still boys leads to them doing pedoshit.

Secondly, the xenoestrogens you're consuming from the herbal jew are probably making you queer.

Or just free-basing it without making crack.

Don't listen to these mental midgets OP, you can vape straight weed with it, look up "light bulb vape" on youtube and desperate stoners will show you how.

Essentially you have to heat the glass from the bottom gently enough that the weed doesn't scorch, and eventually you'll see the vapor filling the chamber. Viola.

I don't think you can vape with a viola, I think it would just catch on fire.

How do you freebase it without making crack? They are the samething - cociane molecule free from HCl salt. crack is the ghetto way of making it but freebase involves just a different chemical route. pure product should be same - cociane molecule free from it HCl salt form, that is readily vaporizable.

I expected to see you holding a pipe weighing 5 lbs……

That was disappointing.

Have you never heard "freebase" used to just describe vaporizing something?

oh I see what you mean. I haven't heard it in a long long time. the only way to freebase I done is heat the crack rocks on the spoon and inhale smoke through the straw. wasteful and a lot of smoke is wasted but you don't get to deal with nasty residue that pools up I side the crack pipe.

other times I head on erowid that freebase as a term for crack cocaine that didn't involve the ghetto a baking sofa. it's still cociane sans HCl salt, albeit it may have been synthesized differently. I have cooked freebase using ethyl ether.

anywho I rarely dabble in Coke or crack anymore as it is a dirty fucking drug. and fuckong expensive to boot, I like retardedly expensive. theports on ecstasydata with avg purity of piss poor quality makes me stay away. last time I did it instead of euphoria I got the very familiar amphetamine like high and instantly regretted the wasted money. if I was rich I would buy lots of coke and convert to rocks or back to come to clear the cuts. I like the crack euphoria and that you can smoke it and still gets night's sleep if take some benzos.

now I just stick to meth couple times a year. you get more bang for your buck but goddamn I don't have the stamina for comedowns anymore, even with benzos.

I wish I could be one of those people who are content with smoking weed. like that's all they need and never fuck with other drugs. extreme chemicals just feel too nice.

no you haven't. you can wash coke in ether because it's insoluble and most cutting agents aren't. to base coke you need a basic (as in alkaline) chemical such as bicarbonate or ammonia to replace the h ions.

negro that is what I did. I dissolved Coke in water, used ammonia to precipitate, and then ehtyl ether to extract the precipitate and the pipette it out of the solution since ethyl ether and water don't mix.

erowid.org/chemicals/cocaine/crack_info1.shtml

fuck off some you don't know what you are talking about.