User, this is going into your butt

user, this is going into your butt.
This is a job that needs to be done, user.

Now pull down those undies and bend over.

but i just had a curry

Looks soft, small, and lumpy. It'd be like getting fucked with a bag of Skittles.

I don't remember how that one bear faggot comic goes. Something something 30 minutees untill the lasagne hits the exit?

It's big. I am just very tall. And if my penis does anything it's getting hard as fuck.

I dare you to say that once i am done with you.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I never forget a penis OP, yours was the one with the unusual circumcision applied to it

Oh fuck. I already get recognized?
It's not even the same picture.

Heh, you're good, user, I give you that.

Please fuck me with your big dick, I'm ready to join the Gay Community

I got an eye for detail, I can't help it mate

My penis penetrated your mind and invaded your thoughts. You will never not remember it. My penis is saved as a concept and memory inside your mind. It in a certain way literally exists within you now, user.

I recgonize that meme pic.

I don't know why I just clicked that image to enlarge it. maybe cuz it's too tiny for me to even give a handy if i wanted to.

It's semi erect, user. Your handjob might help expand it. I think you clicked it, because you liked looking at it.

OP you should give AJ some cummies, he could do for a snack

When I die and my life flashes before my eyes, I hope to see your penis user.

Lest we forget.

Something we can all strive for. A shame you will probably never see it in real life user, I hope you learn to live with that.

I could live with not seeing your penis if you fed AJ some cummies for me

I would love to taste Senpai's cummies! Make me gay Senpai!

cummies? what is wrong with you people?

Teenagers thinking they are funny by copying language from their favorite content creator

that foreskin looks a lot like a person

It will only stay in there if you can overcome the force of my beer shits.

where does cummies originate from btw?

It's ok buddy calm down, go watch your favorite Jewtuber and everything will be okay. Remember to like and comment too.

I don't even watch youtube faggot, I got it from little girls saying they like daddies cummies

*You* sound like the person with the bug burrowing up your ass

Or maybe you're just bored. That's excusable.

if i fisted your asshole would it make a popping sound as your red rose bounces out?

It would be extremely painful

You sound like a rapist. Hot.

I can make you feel like a girl, user.

Why do you post this?

because of benis

Gud thread.

tanks

I was hoping for a meal, OP, not a SNACK

Mmhhmm. And I could make you feel like a man~

good, because I never fugged anyone :DD

Don't you sometimes feel like not eating a bland meal and rather craving some sweet Snacks?

where did his balls go?

(for some reason I can't post two images at once, weird bug)

here, one hairy

And here (kinda) trimmed