It's like believing in a flying spaghetti monster

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/posterity/ci/tjg.html
mysticson.blogspot.com/2009/03/rabbi-yeshua-ben-yosefs-new-testament.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Christianity BTFO

He was resurrected 3 days AFTER he was nailed, not while he was nailed.

didn't he shove a giant dildo in his ass on webcam once?

That still doesn't explain the kike part

Yep. Atheists are faggots.

Fuck off with your anti Christianity frog worshiping Holla Forums propaganda.

im discordian

and….? What are you implying, that we shouldn't take the guy seriously anymore?!

explain this to me christcucks

No I'm being serious, was Jesus actually a kike?

iF YOU TAKE ANYONE SERIOUSLY THAT SHOVED A DILDONG UP THEIR ASS

your gay

Did you actually take time to read any of the book?

no

Ok. I will give you a short explanation to summarize the answer and possibly interest you in reading more.

0th.. A disclaimer that you probably won't understand this without motivation to actually figure it out. Also the words don't mean what they want you to think they mean. Use your head. It's metaphor, symbolism, entendre, and lots of etymology you probably never looked into.
'Psalm 82:5

1st
Revelation 3:9

2nd
Romans 2:28-29

Good luck.

tl;dr answer: No.

I didn't take the screenshot, but I know your pain.

It's okay. It was posted on May 8th 2016 at 7:38PM.

really clonks your bonkers

Le banana man

so basically most/all current "jews" aren't actually jewish, but a modern day Pharisees, Talmudists that stole the Jew name and history for themselves? What happened to the real Judeans I wonder.

He was an Aryan who liberated the white race from the Jews and Jewish law. His law is for the white man. The "Old Testament" is canon only for Jewish heretics; Jesus intended to be a list of the crimes of the Jew.

Jesus was jewish. He was supposed to be the messiah that the jews were waiting for to cleanse them of their sins, but he preached that in his new deal everyone could live in harmony and go to heaven, even the goyim, so they did some funny business and told the romans that he was king of the jews, but the jews weren't allowed to have a king so he got nailed to a cross

So Jesus was a self-hating Jew?

stormfront.org/posterity/ci/tjg.html

I posted what you needed to read. If you don't understand it that's your own problem.

No you're disgusting, all it tells me is that Jesus was an anti-semite and that being jewish was not just religious but also a genetic characteristic.

Let's praise Him with joyous song!
"Open your bowels for Jesus,
Empty yourself and pray;
As you dwell in His Word,
You'll be undeterred
To open your bowels for Jesus."
Amen & Glory!
Praise him with many motions!
>>>/fart/

Rabbi Yeshua Ben Yosef was indeed Jewish.
mysticson.blogspot.com/2009/03/rabbi-yeshua-ben-yosefs-new-testament.html

It's a miracle!

HE WAS A JEW

Salvation is of the Jews. If you faggots would stop hating them and join them we could save our western civilization by infiltrating their networks and finding out what they are up to.

My gay is better then your gay!!11