rt.com/news/353242-tokyo-stabbing-killed-rampage/

@AFP

#BREAKING At least 10 killed in attack on Japan centre for disabled: police

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Japan
news.tbs.co.jp/newseye/tbs_newseye2829925.htm
archive.org/details/DieTochterDesSamurai1937TheNewEarthENFRSPRUSubtitles
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Running_amok
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EdgAYGS-9moe_zEhyZnCVB0FT0BAv6EhmYW87-ZHNWY/edit?usp=sharing
guncite.com/journals/dkjgc.html
twitter.com/tenka333
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Running_amok#Historical_and_cross-cultural_comparisons
archive.is/I2be5
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/07/26/national/crime-legal/man-arrested-fatally-stabbing-15-people-wounding-45-kanagawa-facility-disabled-nhk/
youtu.be/Y6JaNJ82wXE?t=17m55s
youtube.com/watch?v=SEllHMWkXEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ban assault knives

update: 19 Killed 40 Injure

I swear if it was some sandnigger…

Japan doesn't have many Muslims, so what are people's bets on this one?

Crazed gook or another "migrant worker"?

Headline now says
19 killed
by the way

Most likely ethnic nip but it's Tokyo so who knows?

Japs oppress Muslims so no way it's a sand nigger, chances are he's just another Jap that snapped from living there

japs sometimes have homegrown terrorism, the inner jap rage can't be contained how it is right now, they need war deep down

Only a samurai souled bushi can wield a blade like that. Sandniggers barely manage one abortion.

They do.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Japan

EMPIRE OF THE SUN WILL RISE AGAIN

this

that one sandnigger only killed like 2 people with an axe. this is some serious blade handling going here

It was a hospital though

Initial info indicates a right wing death samurai named Sayamu Hiyade.

It could be an indonesian or some shit. Island is pretty extended around there and although they are not as agressive as sandniggers they may also want to join their kind of the religion of peace.

Pretty sure it wasn't a nip unless it was some kind of yakuza fight, but these days the yakuza don't bother in these kind of stuff anymore.

yeah, just saw that. they were all disabled people.

maybe he was a based eugenics supporter getting rid of the weakest links

GOODBYE

Can you read?

Fairly sure you need a permit for knives in Japan (it's certain you need one elsewhere in Asia).

Also rolling for mudslime (it would be so hilarious).

Japs already did it.

Island = Islam*

I don't know why did it auto-correct that

Well, someone has to start the cleansing fire. Based nips being based as always.

Damn, this is why we need gun control.

nurse that snapped most likely.

Work stress.

news.tbs.co.jp/newseye/tbs_newseye2829925.htm

moonrunes only

odds on a hikikomori gone berserk?

How do we fix this?
OBVIOUSLY JAPAN NEEDS MORE DIVERSITY!

Gaijin San Haida arrested.

Thread theme.

Non-whites getting killed, who cases?

cares*

assault knifes

The notorious Hayda-sama

This efficiency. Too accurate for sandpeople.

So who was it?

Rumors are it was the work of Imperial restorationist Samu Hayeda.

The kike was probably the most high energy in the convention. And that's saying something about the convention.

*Samato Hideo

Police believe it was a former employee.

(checked)
THE SAMURAI ARE BACK

https:[email protected]/* */,139.2131304,285m/data=!3m1!1e3

Some Muslim organizations and media reports have put the number of Muslims in Japan at up to 100,000. The most serious work on this question has been done by Japanese scholars such as Hiroshi Kojima of the National Institute of Population and Social Security Research and Keiko Sakurai of Waseda University. Their estimates suggest a Muslim population of around 70,000, of which perhaps 90% are resident foreigners and about 10% native Japanese.

THAT IS PRETTY HIGH I MY BOOK! Fuck the Muslims!

kek

stfu!

no u

and stop trying to give muslims credit for my work

So what exactly? Muslims mut not be tolerated,they must be sterilised and deported.
100,000 people represents a medium size city, this filth must be eradicated.

Filtered.

Saheem Hayyid strikes again!

Who gives a damn what gooks allow or don't allow in their nations? None of our concern.

Very dishonorable.

WASH AWAY THE ANGER

an hero

I won't take any "violent attack" news seriously from the jewish media. So often there's a spin or they're staged.

Japan is one of the countries that world jewry especially hates.

Nips have been a civilized first world country for a while but while Nips are by far the Asian master race they're still prone to bouts of insanity and mental illness.

There was a Japanese guy who are a Dutch girl was released on a legal technicality, wrote a book on about it and become a celebrity in Japan.

Nips are a bit unbalanced.

Why do you type like a nigger

Hear it's some 26-year-old Satoshi-oniisan. Sounds 日本人 fam.

Sleep deprivation.

サム ハイド, ESL teacher and Hafu Supremacist

Yeah but Dahmer was put is prison and beaten to death while that Nip became a celebrity.

holy shit did he use bankai?!

this kind of thing happens every few years in japan, nothing out of the ordinary

His father's doing.

Refugees need to learn for japanese people

samueru haidachi the remover of potato

==SAMURAI HAIDE=

I don't know where to post this, but I just saw it and its related to Japan.

Die Tochter Des Samurai, 1937 (新しき土 The New Earth) EN FR RU Subtitles
archive.org/details/DieTochterDesSamurai1937TheNewEarthENFRSPRUSubtitles

I saw this a year or two ago. I really liked the narrated parts relaying wisdom.

When will they learn?

Probably not. I've noticed that even in the more "red pill" communities, most people are unaware of the Asian psychological phenomenon known as "Amok."
This is suppressed psychology/ethnographical information but pretty well documented.
The name changes depending on the region but it seems that all of the Asian races are affected.
In the DSM it is called a "culture-bound syndrome."

In short, Asian men can be struck down by "amok", sometimes for no obvious reason, they just go wild and murder scores of people, normally with a kbladed weapon likes knife, sword or machete. During the amok, they cannot be reasoned with and may not even aware of their actions.
Remember shooter Cho? That is an example of an Asian committing Amok in the West.
The amok usually commits suicide after the frenzy wears off and he realises what he has done.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Running_amok

poser japs, always leeching off western culture.

Dear god if you madmen convince the lungepresse that his name is Sayamu Hiyade I'll die from sides exhaustion.

GET

satan is buttmad and japs are mentally unstable so no wonder there

lol, where the fuck is that sam pic from?

Does japan not believe in Security Guards?
Its not hard to take down a guy with a knife if you have a gun.

Japan is 99% ethnically Japanse, crime is virtually nonexistent, you can leave your bike unchained in the street with your wallet in the basked and it will be there next day.

Most security guards in japan don't have guns, most not even batons heck even the police only gets revolvers and their carreer is over if the draw there guns

How low is crime in Japan anyways?

He was killing disabled cripples.

Petty crime is actually very low. It's a bit higher in urban areas. Say for muggings, you'll have 1 mugging for every 8,000 to 10,000 japanese in a rural area and 1 for every 6,000 to 8,000 in urband areas. Sexual crimes are a lot higher in Japan than in most other first world countries by population. The statistic for sexual crimes are also considered much lower than the real number as it is very common for Japanese women to not report sexual crimes to the authorities due to shame.

Other major crimes like murder, extortion, kidnapping, and laundering happen quiet frequently; much lower than in the west; but still frequently, however those are also under reported. The most common is murder is quickly ruled a suicide and kidnapping is ruled "running away. This is because the police have a reputation as very lazy and never want to investigate crimes. They are also heavily protected by the National Police Union which is heavily affiliated with the the Yakuza.

What about mafia

What isn't affected by the yakuza?

The killer is called Samu Harrudu, a Imperial Japan radical.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EdgAYGS-9moe_zEhyZnCVB0FT0BAv6EhmYW87-ZHNWY/edit?usp=sharing

They run pachinko and hoes, not kill each other like nignogs.

This. Japan is cucked docile insect like society, just like China. guncite.com/journals/dkjgc.html

Sauce?

Honestly?
Agriculture. Agriculture is literally the only business the Yakuza do not have their fingers.

MEME THIS!

I always thought it was just a meme that the Yakuza were that powerful. Aren't a lot of them monarchists?

WITNESSED

Japanese Monarchists are a tad bit different than western ones. Western monarchists believe that god gave monarchs divine right to rule.

The Nips believe that the Emperor is the descendant of Amaterasu the goddess of the sun and the universe.

A picture of the killer

Well there is a witness saying he was blonde.

pretty sure I read a pretty good thread on here about how the Yakuza actually control a shadow government that runs things.

Probably dyed it.

The notorious sword-master San Haida strikes again.

That's a rare Sammy.

DON'T YOU FUCKING NORMIES TOUCH THE SAMMY MARKET. YOU ALREADY FUCKED PEPE. STAY AWAY FROM MY SAMMIES!

Must have gone super sayian

No, the Yakuza are not monarchists; they are just power grabbers.

In Japan there are about 10 to 12 Major Yakuza families left. Among those major families are about 80 to 100 minor families to each major family. These minor families and major families are all tied into literally every aspect of Japan from the government to business; from banks to unions; from television to game developers. From the book and literary industry to the anime and manga industry.

In the west there is the conspiracy of the "Illuminati" well in Japan the Yakuza is the Illuminati; and it's a pretty widely known secret.

Most people try their best to get by without any involvement; but the moment you become well known you will be tied to them.

Start a restaurant and two years later it's the most popular restaurant ever? You'll be getting a visit from a "Business Investor" and suddenly you'll be partially owned by the Yakuza. The only people that can skate by, as I said, are farmers, foreigners, and extremely famous Mangaka. Example, One Piece author Eiichiro Oda was very close to being "tied" to the Yakuza; but because One Piece became very popular to quickly; he made enough money that he didn't need to linked to a Yakuza Investor.

Other examples are people/businesses you buy their freedom from the Yakuza so they can be left alone. The difficult part is that it is very common for a Yakuza member to get you involved in something that can be used against you for blackmail. Using the restaurant example; If the owner is "tied" to the Yakuza, he will likely try to keep his head down and not get involved with anything that can be used against him. This way, when he buys his freedom they can't hold anything over his head to make him submit to them afterwards.

Forgot to mention.

It's the other way around. The Police protect the Yakuza not the Yakuza protect the police.

And we're not talking about individual police officers. It means the Police Union protects the Yakuza because they "own" the politician police officers.

It's the kind society I always wanted and I'll end up there sooner or later.

I see what's going on here.

File photo of the murderer.

Thanks, for the explanation. I had no idea they where THAT powerful.

That makes much more sense.

His reactions are a gold mine, should probably make some Onizukas for Holla Forums.

Yeah they are.

Fat lot of good that did them.

All I know is: NOT WHITE MOTHER FUCKERS

I hope it was a mudslime or nigger.

lol

Here's a photo of the perpetrator

Fuck I just checked the moonrune thread somebody linked. Unless it's a Zainichi shill with a fake Jap name, it was actually a nip that did it.

植松聖 = Uematsu Something
The other kanji could be used to write a dozen different names, so you'd have to be psychic to know what it is.

twitter.com/tenka333

Apparently this is the culprit.

It's Satoshi in this case.

American leftist bullshit. Under reported myth.

Yakuza is dominated by ethnic Koreans.

I regret being born just a hair too late to have read GTO in its heyday.

Weeb utopian bullshit.

nice catch

Photo of suspect, Ryoko Asakura.

Can you buy someone elses freedom and have them as a slave.
not sexual I mean, I'm looking for a manservant

I want to be violated by her.

I once tweeted that one of the niggers that BLM chimped out over was killed by Sam Hyde and about 50 genuine niggers from black twitter retweeted me taking it seriously

Probably my most honorable moment on the internet.

Came here hoping for a Samurai Hyde gag. Holla Forums did not disappoint.

Is, #retardedgooklivesmatter 'trending'?

You guys are really overreaching with the Sam Hyde shilling.
Currently, most Holla Forumsacks don't realise that he is an associate of Sinead McCarthy/Firestarter Media.

come on now

Can Soros not afford top shills anymore? You guys have really gone downhill in quality.

down*
Just… down

Full stop.

post evidence faygot

I was hoping his name would be 忍, since the kanji is written with the character for Blade on top of the character for Heart

God damn, Holla Forums needs to work on their nip. A lot can go into a Jap name because of all the fucking homonyms, which means you can write the same way different ways. It's the ultimate language for producing meme magic

拜田 (Haida, written with the characters for "Worship" and "Rice" top kek)

You can write "San" as Three(三), Acid(酸), Mountain(山), Praise/Tribute (賛), Resplendant(燦), and a few other ways.

You can write the "Hi" part as Fire (火) or Sun/Day/Sunlight (日) and the "yade" part as Protruding Arrow (矢出)

Sayamu is a little harder since it's not really a name. Funnily enough, you can write "Saya" as "Clearly" and "Mu" as "Nothing" or "Nothingness"

Sauce or GTFO

this tbh

you can leave a bag full of money, credit cards, your passport etc in the street and the next day someone will call you or email you looking to return it

No, that's not how it works. It's not the same type of slavery or indentured servitude. It's similar to the Western Mafia protection racket.

I'm tired and angry.

Not forcing the Japanese to give up kanji at gunpoint postwar was a mistake.

Read OP's post, dummy

I'm about 1/3 of the way through the kanji. It's not that bad if you use mnemonics.

/thread

This will never get old.

Their difficult language barrier has been a saving grace for them. You think subhumans will ever get into a high enough position in their society to change the society while being barely literate?

thats too bad, no samurai sword wielding midget slave for me then.

It's pretty much just a human thing, not Asian specific. Whites have berserkers, Indians and pakis had something similar iirc and Asians have it too. Wiki says Zulus had something similar as well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Running_amok#Historical_and_cross-cultural_comparisons

This kind of repressive culture would explain why Japs snap.

(fucking CHECKED)

If it's any solace. In Japan, they are still getting news about the attacks in Europe.

The people were always weary of Arabs and Muslim Persians, but now it's getting much more vocal. Several school networks have banned Muslims and have "politely" expelled existing Arab students.

There is discussion in many prefectures of 4 pm curfews on anyone of Arab decent. And the Mosques in Tokyo and Osaka were ordered to be open to Police investigation whenever they deem fit or face closure. This means that if the police decide to show up at 3 am and want to investigate or search the place and there is no one there to let them in the Mosque will be closed.

Oh, and to add; the younger generation (15 to 25 years old) are much more vocal about their distrust and disgust with the Muslims.

I'm sure most of you won't like this one but; Example; there was a protest one month ago by many Arab immigrants hosted by the Saudi and Dubai consulates outside the Israel consulate in Tokyo and many young Japanese men and women came and counter protested against them. They started spitting and throwing dirt on the Arabs. When the Arabs demanded that the police do something the police told them to respect the young peoples right to protest or go back to their home Country. They then tried to claim that they were protesting the Israelis the Police told them the protest was over and to leave because the Israelis haven't done anything wrong.

Written Japanese is incomprehensible without kanji. Waaaay too many homophones and similar sounding words. You would have to trash 70% of the vocab of the language along with kanji. Might as well make them speak only English at gun point.

Here's an example, what is "koujou"? Without kanji, who fucking knows.

恒常 【こうじょう】 (n) constancy, (P)
工場 【こうじょう】 (n) factory, plant, mill, workshop, (P)
口上 【こうじょう】 (n) vocal message, speech, (P)
向上 【こうじょう】 (n,vs) elevation, rise, improvement, advancement, progress, (P)
甲状腺 【こうじょうせん】 (n) thyroid gland, (P)
江上 【こうじょう】 (n) (on the) bank of a large river
綱常 【こうじょう】 (n) code of morals, moral principles
膠状 【こうじょう】 (n) colloid
交譲 【こうじょう】 (n) concession, compromise
交情 【こうじょう】 (n) intimacy, friendship
厚情 【こうじょう】 (n) kindness, favour, favor, hospitality
荒城 【こうじょう】 (n) ruined castle
攻城 【こうじょう】

Very context reliant when speaking. They need the kanji like we need different ways to spell their, there, and they're, but when I say it to you in person you'll understand which one is being used.

WTF is with this knife nonsense? He had a Katana. That's a big ass sword.

田 is not rice, nigger.
It's rice paddy, or crop field, or a 'field' in general, as in land that produces something.

Examples:
油田 oilfield 炭田 coalfield 塩田 saltpan

Sega and the Yakuza have been scratching each others back all the way from the 90s to present day.

Nice.

I wish that was the case in the West. We're kind of on an island. At least Japan knows how outsiders have the potential to fuck everything up.

Maskfags started using it

mafia runs organized crime. they arent stealing ladies purses, in fact they are most likely to fuck someone up whos committing petty crime on their turf.

if you arent involved with them you will be left alone, however im not sure if they run protection rackets…

That's way too many muslims.
Japan needs to work on its racial purity.

That's shocking. There are enough mudslimes to cause some serious carnage.

There are less Muslims in Japan today than there were jews in Germany during the 30s and 40s despite anti-jewish policies and the war.

archive.is/I2be5

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/07/26/national/crime-legal/man-arrested-fatally-stabbing-15-people-wounding-45-kanagawa-facility-disabled-nhk/

archive.is/I2be5

Sega is a special case because it isn't just a company that works with the Yakuza it was a company that was controlled by a former major Yakuza family.

That family was taken down from a mix of police intervention and arrests and battles with rival families. Sega is considered a free business, but that is because the family that ran Sega is dead.

Now, their only involvement with Yakuza is they supposedly launder money for two minor Yakuza families and one major Yakuza family

The suspect also has a large tattoo and therefore may be related to the Yakuza, or other "Anti-Social Forces" (反社会勢力).

pic related. suspect and his tattoo.

Even their murderers are not without some interesting motives or grace. Compare to niggers and shit where they will knife someone for a piece of chicken.

Japanese assassins have always been very polite. It's such a weird and fascinating culture.

In the 2/26 incident, after killing a high government official in his own house, one assassin bowed and apologized to the household servants and the man's wife for "making such a mess of things," before quietly leaving.

Incidentally, the Japanese made the best prisoners of war in WW2 (if you somehow managed to get them to surrender) as they would always be cooperative and follow rules and regulations; the worst ones for the Americans were Germans. If a Jap PoW does escape your camp, it's just because they wanted to walk around for a little bit and would be back in half an hour or so.

There was one PoW out for a stroll one day in mainland USA - he got hungry so he knocked on a farmhouse's door and rubbed his stomach to indicate he was hungry. The wife gave him some bread and called the authorities while her husband readied the shotgun. The Japanese man sat there and ate quietly until he willingly gave himself up to the more than 100+ men and K9 units they sent to find him.

There was a whole paper on the conduct of Jap PoW's but I can't find it anymore.

Oh fuck.

Well that's depressing. Yeah definitely sounds like a hospital employee that hates leeches.

Amazing stuff, honestly. Very relatable too.

I live in Texas and people live by the knife and the crossbow here just like in walking dead.

First of all, he isn't (or where are the sources?). Secondly, where does the butthurt of some towards the RenegadeTribune people come from?

He'll get hanged for sure

I can't embed at a specific time so here:

youtu.be/Y6JaNJ82wXE?t=17m55s

They don't let them in over there.

youtube.com/watch?v=SEllHMWkXEU

That second pic makes him look a little mixed.

In the Sengoku period, the Samurai had a custom of washing, dressing the hair, and even applying make up to the heads of severed enemies out of respect for the dead before turning them in to their superiors for evaluation.

unless a foreigner walks by

pretty much rape

yakuza are pretty much everything but officially state sanctioned business

Probably did a lot of the a favor. I can't imagine a much worse fate than being a vegetable.

Wish me luck, lads

creepy guy, obsessed with euthanasia, sad (I assume tryhard) tattoo

Wojap.

No they don't. For one thing, no one gives a shit if they are shooting rifles day or night.

any details on how they did their hair for us non-weebs? I was reading hagakure and he kept talking about shaving his forehead.

Promoting ridiculous theories like the flat earth which ultimately discredits legitimate causes like white nationalism by association.

Your parents both better be Japanese or you should stay home whitu pigu.