Hillary's godzilla

THE MAN WHO WROTE THE BOOK ON PERSUASION IS DESIGNING LINGUISTIC KILLSHOTS FOR THE HILLARY CAMPAIGN

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/757670408392814592

our meme magic has taken us far but thanks to hardworking anons on cuck/pol/ and the help of Scott Adams we have finally figured out who the person responsible for the "dark" killshot all the MSM people were parroting is.

We need to dig up information on the connection between the campaign and Cialdini

We need to alert the trump campaign or at least normies that they are being manipulated

We need to keep active watch and attempt to thwart such killshots in the future

godspeed anons, in the god emporer's name.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RobertCialdini
influenceatwork.com/
archive.is/4J5LD
influenceatwork.com/robert-cialdini-phd/downloadable-photos/#mg
archive.is/oFekf
influenceatwork.com/robert-cialdini-phd/biography/
archive.is/o8cSx
influenceatwork.com/robert-cialdini-phd/books-and-publications/
archive.is/VBbOs
influenceatwork.com/robert-cialdini-phd/presentations-keynotes-on-influence/
archive.is/Bbasz
influenceatwork.com/robert-cialdini-phd/curriculum-vitae/
archive.is/0OuRV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies
webapp4.asu.edu/directory/person/10913
archive.is/ggoHh
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/757670408392814592
robertcialdinibf.com/
archive.is/zEMMz
twitter.com/robertcialdini?lang=en
archive.is/dOPgz
researchgate.net/profile/Robert_Cialdini
lifeboat.com/ex/bios.robert.b.cialdini
archive.is/VKJZt
lifeboat.com/ex/about
archive.is/097G
lifeboat.com/ex/boards#sustainability
archive.is/H1TzJ
web.archive.org/web/20070222235609/http://dilbertblog.typepad.com/the_dilbert_blog/2006/10/sunday_blogging.html
digitalintelligencetoday.com/documents/CialdiniSciAmerican_01.pdf
scientificamerican.com/author/robert-b-cialdini/
i-scoop.eu/six-universal-truths-influence-human-behavior/
archive.is/zv0FB
niu.edu/user/tj0bjs1/papers/cdsbrw06.pdf
ttu.ee/public/m/mart-murdvee/EconPsy/4/Cialdini_2007_Influence_-_The_Psychology_of_Persuasion.pdf
blogs.worldbank.org/team/robert-cialdini
archive.is/clGdq
youtube.com/watch?v=jF56zOFYjvw
archive.is/epeLI
archive.is/EPGvK
muskingum.edu/~psych/psycweb/history/cialdini.htm#1
youtube.com/watch?v=oRE55l6QgjM
comfy.moe/ctdwmy.pdf
gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=Robert Cialdini&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=author
researchgate.net/profile/Robert_Cialdini/publications,
mediafire.com/download/aksz9esxxz34m9b/Books pol Might Like.zip
zillow.com/homedetails/2248-S-Forest-Ave-Tempe-AZ-85282/7588233_zpid/
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/2248-S-Forest-Ave_Tempe_AZ_85282_M12266-77882
archive.is/GFhKc
a.cocaine.ninja/zupmws.epub
twitter.com/brad_studio/status/759191427981185028
amazon.com/Influence-Science-Practice-Nadja-Baer/dp/161066020X
puaforums.com/approaching-running-sets-building-attraction/2702-cialdinis-6-core-principles-influence.html
tsbmag.com/2008/11/24/the-psychology-of-seduction/
whetyourwoman.com/2013/08/19/six-awesome-tips-from-influence-by-robert-cialdini/
commercialobserver.com/2013/10/heres-a-list-of-stupid-things-the-government-spends-money-on/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Heresy.
This is true. We should be able to counter the linguistic kill shots with some of our own.
If the first few kill shots are weak, be wary; Stronger ones are yet to come.

Now that's the real shocker here. Lucky for us it's far too late and far too much dirt on the cunt for this to change anything

RUMP IS THE DARK KNIGHT WE NEED.

I thought it was Robbins.
This is ten times worse. Cialdini is indeed a godzilla of the field.

Dig. Dig. Dig.

why? how would that help?

We need to concentrate on making more uplifting Trump memes. Less violence and poopoo peepee and more bright future, sunrise, rainbows etc type shit.

That's going to be hard for Holla Forums. This may have been a killshot to our meme magick. How can we evoke Kek, the god of the primordial darkness, while not being "dark"?

Dig and then what? We dig into this guy's life and she stops saying, "dark?"

How about we study his methods and make them better.

Kek isn't eh god of darkness, he's the god of DARNESS BEFORE THE LIGHT! Kek was born out of the darkness, and he created light!

Don't meme for the present darkness, meme for the bright future!

Our memes only thrive on truth and things are Dark and things are fucked.

Fuck off.

Kek is the DAWN, and that alone is enough for a mountain of uplifting memes oozing hope

I read Influence earlier this year.

Cialdini is legit.

I suggest we go after Cialdini personally. Don't bother trying to loop the media in on this issue, the general public does not understand this topic nor should they. If we get under Cialdini's skin, make him aware that we are aware of him, then we stand a chance of throwing him off his game. But it will not be easy.

Dig Cialdini, and find ways to send messages directly to him. We need to fuck with his head.

TRUMP IS THE DAWN!

twitter.com/RobertCialdini

This is his twitter. It's a good start.

This is good advice. Shadow figures like this can be bullied easily, because they can never be brought in front of the media

bump for visibility

Yeah, Jewish psycho-babbly is going to reverse the trajectory of the election!

I am Limpin' for Clinton now, haha!

Sage

Outplaying a master of psychology like that is a lot harder than memeing him up on twitter, we need real dirt on him first

I hope he uses something like "Israel's lapdog" or anything to push even more of a wedge between kikes and Trump.

Even if we fail we'll distract him from doing his job.

That's worth something.

Sabotage his methods and you sabotage the man. There's the start of it.

Nobody said it is going to reverse the direction of anything. Pirate and read Cialdini's book. Observe Trump. Both Trump and Cialdini are titans in this field. Fuck off until you get that through your head, then come back here and contribute.

One of Cialdini's techniques is calling other people out on the techniques they are using against him. He'll bluntly describe what you're doing to him, which is meant to throw you off your balance.

Do it back to him.

Also go places where people likely haven't gone before. If he has any family (I can't find any reference to any) cum tributes would be a good start. Even if it's just his dog.

Let him know the following:

1) We know who he is.

2) We know how he operates.

3) We know that he knows how we operate.

4) We don't care, and we aren't going to play by the rules.

no thanks, Chaim

CIA

If we attack him hard enough, we might be able to trick him into making the mistake of attacking us back.

Like Rick Wilson. Rick Wilson correctly identified us as a bunch of anime-fapping neets, but the very fact that Rick Wilson thinks we are worth mentioning discredits Wilson.

If we can draw out Cialdini into attacking us, that will discredit him and his efforts. He'll look like a fool for thinking we're relevant no matter how right he is.

I say memeing up his twitter should be a good first step.

I'm reading through his tweets and I'm getting the impression of a snake oil salesman. A scam for the most part, like most self help book authors.

This guy's not formidable. He's a shill.

Anybody that watched Trump's speech knows it wasn't "dark." Hillary wasted her money.

Looks like yet another pop psych snake oil salesman, the kind that doesn't act but just makes noise about people that act, whose only act of persuasion is convincing soccer moms and cat ladies to buy his books.

That's because he's a marketting/propaganda guy. These people give off that vibe to a certain percentage of the population, but hold a lot of sway over the other portion.

It's not a coincidence that "snake oil saleman" is what a lot of people say about Trump. Trump openly uses much of what Cialdini has written about, Trump openly admits it in his books.

People who watched the speech were not the target audience of that propaganda push.

Not soccer moms. Salesmen. People who's careers are made or broken by their compliance skills.

fuck cialdini right up his ass

That's not gonna convince him of anything but "these faggots are fucking weird". But your first point is a lot better, we need to truly OUTPLAY him in his own field to show him his place and sink his shit

Scott reveals his no clothes lifestyle if he thinks "dark" is fucking potent in times like these.

we may need to outsource this partly to /baph/ /baphomet/

dark horse wow!!! such memin!!!

scott is a disgusting lukewarm normie fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off

It's not supposed to convince him. It's supposed to disturb him. Get him into an emotional mindset. We're trying to disrupt his thought processes, not convince him he's wrong to support Hillary.

Convincing Cialdini to not support Hillary would be like convincing a Holla Forumsack to not support Trump. It would be nothing more than a waste of time and effort.

Good ideal. They really know how to fuck with people.

If you think there are better threads in which to spend your time, then go to them.

influenceatwork.com/
archive.is/4J5LD
influenceatwork.com/robert-cialdini-phd/downloadable-photos/#mg
archive.is/oFekf
influenceatwork.com/robert-cialdini-phd/biography/
archive.is/o8cSx
influenceatwork.com/robert-cialdini-phd/books-and-publications/
archive.is/VBbOs
influenceatwork.com/robert-cialdini-phd/presentations-keynotes-on-influence/
archive.is/Bbasz
influenceatwork.com/robert-cialdini-phd/curriculum-vitae/
archive.is/0OuRV

meme him up, shoop his face onto other bodies, into other things, relentlessly attack him with increasingly insane meme shooping, if it pleases kek. he WILL eventually call us out on it, dont stop

This. Adopt the credo of Scientology: Attack, Attack, Attack

Wait wait wait wait.

Did they really called Trump dark.

As in

He's the hero America deserves, the one it needs right now. So we'll hound him. Because he can take it.

MEME IT

Capitalize on all those years of baneposting.

6 MILLION HOURS IN MSPAINT

Learn persuasion techniques and fallacies, bait their camp by attacking their linguistic infrastructure rather than their intent or content: this will grind away at their morale
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

I saw the previous thread, what evidence do we have that it's Cialdini?

god speed user

The "Dark" meme seems to be in stasis at the moment. If they try it again, then a counter-punch of Batman is the correct move. Wait until they try it again, but be ready for when they do.

Fantastic post, everyone should read this.

He worked on Obama's campaign, and Hillary is suffering right now.

We don't need proof of his connection, we're not trying to convince the media or normies he's involved. The media and normies will not understand his significance.

The strong possibility of his connection to the Hillary campaign is justification enough for us to attack him.

This is memetic warfare, not a court of law.

I realize this isn't a court of law, but memeing on someone that isn't connected is a waste of time and energy and makes us look dumb if it turns out to be someone else.

I'm not saying we don't do something about it, I'm just saying we make sure we are targeting the right guy before we go in all guns blazing.

[email protected]/* */

Emeritus Professor Psychology

Mail Code 1104 Psychology Office of University Provost
1-(480)-965-4971
webapp4.asu.edu/directory/person/10913
archive.is/ggoHh

Roger that.

Well it won't hurt to fuck with this guy until such a time that we find out it's not him.

if hes the power behind obamas campaign then he deserves it anyway

he was recently brought in and already his influence has rippled throughout the entire MSM,
every single remotely liberal anchor was parroting this "dark" term out of nowhere, all at the same time AFTER trump's speech last thursday, we need to be aware of the snake in the well

He's not a shill, he's something older. Smarter. Inherently immoral.
A SOPHIST
An orator for hire, a paid philosopher, he who makes argument for truth but for coin.

He is that which we all have common in enemy (save some libertards). He is willing to lie, without a shred of remorse.

oh amd… sup Robert?

I've known about this guy for years. Basically the entire PUA and "game" scene was build upon this dude's work.

Is it just me or is this election coming down to Wizard wars?

From Kek and Kabbalism to Persuasion which is basically magic.

Precisely right. He's a sophist. A propagandist for hire.

He cynically operates at the same level that we do, but he does it for hire. We do what we do because we are true believers, but he whores himself out for profit.

The previous thread was here, and Tony Robbins was named as a possibility, he's also worked for Bill Clinton. So to say that Cialdini is definitely the guy isn't strong enough proof, since there could he could be referencing him.

BUT, this tweet refers to Cialdini as Godzilla, and thats what Adam's reffered to the mystery persuader as: twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/757670408392814592

Strap in, user. We haven't even begun to get started,

THE GREAT MEME WAR

HE CREATED THE "DOOM AND GLOOM DONALD" MEME
THIS IS FULL ON MEMETIC WAREFARE

Cialdini *is* Godzilla. As I said before, the entire PUA and "social dynamics" scene is based on his works.

These persuaders are only using one of the seven hermetic principles. We will call upon the power of /fringe/ to meme supreme.

this should be stickied. in the meantime dig dig dig

Is it just me or is one of our greatest weapons the ability to hide our relevance and power by hiding behind the utter ridiculousness of smug anime girls and waifu wars?

Nobody can name us without looking like a retard.

IM A LESBIAN PRAISE ME

/fringe/ can meme but their memes are clouded in crippling autism, so crippling to the point that not even the grandest meme wizard can decipher it.

we need to do a call up of willing autists..

the dark clouds of kek are upon us, ultimate happening soon

The theories are sound. The reason the scene is a joke is because it's flooded with autistic virgins who can't into life. They don't know how to use the information.

ah user there you have…there you have it

You're right. Our ridiculous memes and proclivities discredit us, but because of our anonymity being discredited does not hurt us like it would hurt anybody else. Being discredited acts as our shield.

Being this ridiculous is the next best thing to not having a name at all. If we had no name, nobody would be able to talk about us. Of course we do have a name, "Holla Forums", but we're so ridiculous nobody can talk about us and expect to be taken seriously.

robertcialdinibf.com/
archive.is/zEMMz

if it makes him even spend a second trying to decipher it steals a second of his time. the seconds add up, and soon he snaps.

This is part of why I think the various brands of shitposting help us in the long run. The only people willing to push through it (or are drawn to it in the first place) are the people who will be useful to our various causes eventually. Of course "meme magick" is not actually real as some people seem to think, but its prominence serves as the most perfect blanket for our activities and abilities the world has ever seen.

There are a lot of women who will tell you that PUA shit does not work at all. They'll tell you it's a bunch of horse shit meant to seperate virgins and their money.

But there are also A LOT of women it has worked on. It works VERY well for a lot of men.

On a semi-related topic, I can't find any reference to any family Cialdini might have. There are a few possible explanations for this:

1) There is none, because he is gay.
2) There is none, because he gets all the unmarried poon he wants.
3) He keeps them private, to protect him.

the 4th option, that he has no family because he's an asexual virgin, is unlikely.

Conspiracies are often hidden behind trappings of the Occult. Mystic nonsense provides great cover for conspiracies because "rational" people think it's a bunch of meaningless nonsense so they stop digging deeper when they encounter it.

The Cult of Kek is perfect for this.

twitter.com/robertcialdini?lang=en
archive.is/dOPgz

It was what made old /a/ great in the first place, this psychological barrier protecting our info sharing, what shaped our info as well.

Say what you may about Kek, but I took my culture from half/a/, and I see the fruit of it in others here as well.

Shills are aware of this, this is why there is so much anti-anime D&C lately

This can be easily avoided by voiding whatever she says with cold hard facts and using the same tools of persuasion she's going to use. I'll start researching the book and will have it read within the next month.

Like the phoenix that comes from the ash.

all of these need disseminated and soon more memes will follow from others who see these and more memes from their memes shall follow and sweeo through like a never ending river

Oh. That's just a scam account.

If this is the case, we may be able to get to him by "warning" women in his area about his creepy rapist PUA ways.

Or simply make him think that is what we are doing.

Posts on the local craigslist with his face. Fliers around town. Or just photoshops to make him think we're doing all of that. Make him concerned for his sex life. Make him concerned that we are running a smear campaign against him.

If this is the case, make him think that we are hot on the trail, tracking them down.

If this is the case, we can try outing him. I don't think he is though, and don't think it would be particularly effective if he was.

It's called JornoList silly. They constantly coordinate and share their talking points.

Meme his career into a joke and maybe he will butt out.

How is it different from every other time they've done that?

Meme up the PUA connection.

Lefties HATE pick up artists. If we can make the Democrat plebians think that Hillary hired a PUA, we might be able to get them to pressure her into sacking him.

Use your lefty/SJW sockpuppet accounts to give "tips" to groups like TYT. Stoke lefty outrage against him.

Any potential data in that Ashley Madison dump? Seems like a great way to blackmail him, especially if he has a wife or kids.

i have a possible dox… is this guy really 71 years old???

i got some family members too..

researchgate.net/profile/Robert_Cialdini

born April 27, 1945

Media coordination is easy for them. Media coordination with the right message is what is important.

This guy is a master sophist. His job is to create the right message. Regardless of your personal feelings towards him or his "dark" message, the messages he create tend to find traction with normies.

Our job is to make his job as unpleasant and difficult as possible.

We need to exploit the fact that Killary is a selfish retard yet completely dependent on her team and will do the most stupid shit if anyone "trusted" greenlights it.

Meme up the idea that Hillary is so pathetic, she needs to hire 'professionals' like Cialdini.

Make his employment a liability for her campaign.

nobody who lives a life in the shadows likes their family pushed into the light because of them

And that's our ultimate weapon.

The ability to operate openly and freely while being almost completely separated from the public consciousness. It's almost like we're the anti-jews who went through what made them strong while not turning into evil fucks.

Also remember that we actually have to be faggots who masturbate to anime for the anime obscuration to work properly. If it just ends up being played out for ritual than it looses it's organic hilarity and stops working.

Yup, the family are powerful leverage. It's entirely possible that he'll quit to spare his family.

Go the fuck away Scott, you fucking tool.

RED ALERT RED ALERT
lifeboat.com/ex/bios.robert.b.cialdini
archive.is/VKJZt
lifeboat.com/ex/about
archive.is/097G
lifeboat.com/ex/boards#sustainability
archive.is/H1TzJ
"His clients include such organizations as Advanta, IBM, Washington Mutual Group of Funds, Coca-Cola, KPMG, AstraZeneca, Ericsson, Kodak, Merrill Lynch, Nationwide Insurance, Pfizer, Northern Trust, Prudential Financial, Mayo Clinic, Glaxo Wellcome, Harvard University — Kennedy School, The Weather Channel (United States), United States Department of Justice, NATO, Microsoft, and Charles Schwab Corp."

SEE THIS GUY IS REALLY TOP TIER
WE CANT FUCK THIS ONE UP

Who are you typing to? This isn't the void. You're making a scene. Please user, don't make a scene again.

If verified, we have to take a page out of the SJW handbook and force a wedge between him and Hillary/her advisors. We can false flag and pretend to be sjws and cry sexism or something or even worse, compare the guy to a PUA, since that seems to really set sjws off. That alone will ensure other sjws will listen and believe and come down hard. The only problem is how to make sure they aren't doing shit in secret. That I don't know.

Also, I find it ridiculous that none of the comments in that link point out that these are dark times and thus the speech will seem dark. The people responding to Scott sound like kids.

You're not fooling anybody.

That's disturbing.

What need is a short easy to repeat phrase that refers to anime obscuration so that we can remind anons of the utility of smug anime girls and at the same time shut down anti-anime [email protected]/* */ immediately.

A mantra to repeat and unite behind would be very effective at shutting down that line of attack.

Thank god masturbating to to anime is fucking great, you never get that intimate feeling with 3D porn, you never feel aroused by hand touching, you never get that sort of spontaneous affection through fantasy, the only thing you have is the feeling of regret and the typical "why did I waste 30 minutes and have 70 tabs open right now?" with 3D porn.

Legit had a chill run up my spine. Now I understand why he was referred to as godzilla.

Hi

Honestly I can't fap to 3D anymore.

I feel like fucking shit knowing that that's someones mother, daughter, sister degenerating themselves into nothing more than a base animal.

Fucking disgusting.

Take a phrase from game of thrones. I am the tall grass that hides the vipers, and variants.

I think this is probably the best way to do it. Some of us should start digging for exploitable quotes that we can use to paint him as a PUA.

A waifu a day keeps the good goys away

Every hero needs a mask
requesting shoop or existing image of pol wearing a smug anime grill mask

stop derailing the thread you spergs and go get laid

There is nothing a witch wizard cannot do.

>mfw this is something right out of an anime like Death Note
Trump the protagonist versus a genious puppeteer with his Hilldawg puppet.
With Soros and Rothschilds laughing in the background

a member of the sustainability board
members of the board;
Sustainability Board

This board discusses ways to enable mankind to be sustained for a long time. It looks for methods to sustain energy and food sources while reducing pollution, environental impact, etc.

Gary Abramson
Andres Agostini
Abigail Alling, M.S.
L. Christer Andersson, Ph.D.
Michael Archer, BA(mcl), PhD, AM, FAA, FRSN, FRZSNSW, FACE, FWAAS
Rachel Armstrong, M.D.
Michael D. Austin
Sabine Balve
Brunella Battista
Ed Begley, Jr.
Joyce Bettencourt
Yoni Binstock, M.A.
Howard Bloom
Jeff Bone
Dennis M. Bushnell, M.S., FASME, FAIAA, FRAS
Robert Carlson, Ph.D.
Robert B. Cialdini, Ph.D.
Dan Cohen, M.S.
William J. Cosgrove
Bruce L. Cutright, M.S.
Maayke-Aimée Damen, M.A.
Simon Daniel, MA
Lyle J. Dennis, MD
J. Tim Denny, Ph.D.
Leif A. DeVaney, Ph.D.
Michael Dickey
Richard Doyle, Ph.D.
Allison Dring, M.Arch.
Aleksandra Drizo, Ph.D.
Alberto Dubois, MBA
Sylvia A. Earle, Ph.D., 2 D.H.L.s, 10 D.Sc.s (h.c.), LL.D., FAAAS
Menachem Elimelech, Ph.D.
Elizabeth Florescu, MBA
Varushka Franceschi
Lydia Fucsko, M.A.
Allister Furey, M.Sc.
Medard Gabel
Russ George
Ken Goldberg, Ph.D., FIEEE, FWTN
Laina Raveendran Greene, LL.M.
Odette Gregory, MBA
Zeus Guevara, MSc
Nicholas Haan, Ph.D.
Jim Hamilton, M.S.
Christine Hansen, Ph.D., MA, MA, MAS
Cesar Harada, M.A.
Adam Harding
Andrew Harvey
Brian Herbert
Jan Herbert
Luis Herrera, MS
Denise L. Herzing, Ph.D.
Forrest Higgs, Ph.D.
JD Hill, M.A.
Mary Hodder, M.S.
C.S. “Buzz” Holling, Ph.D., 2 Hon DScs, FRSC
Feng Hsu, Ph.D.
Garry E. Hunt, Ph.D., DSc, FInst D, CSci, CMath, FIMA, FRMS
Syed Isa
Marcin Jakubowski, Ph.D.
Niklas Järvstråt, Ph.D.
Anders Johansen, Ph.D.
Peter H. Kahn, Jr., Ph.D.
Eiman Kanjo, Ph.D.
James F. Kasting, Ph.D., FAAAS
Tom Kerwick, B.Tech., M.Eng., Ph.D.
Nick King, Ph.D., LLM Environmental Law
Allan D. Kleiner

Louise N. Leakey, Ph.D.
Sergio Lebid
Edward B. Liebow, Ph.D.
Jonah Lissner
Alison Lowndes
Douglas J. Malewicki, MS
Richard Mallah
Scott Margeson
Kirk Martinez, Ph.D.
Donna Marykwas, Ph.D.
Michael N. Mautner, Ph.D.
Eric Mazur, Ph.D., FOSA, FAPS
Jeffrey R. McCutcheon, Ph.D.
Pieter J. Mosterman, Ph.D.
Nat Mundy
Nolene Ferrari Naidu, M.Sc.
Pavel Nováček, Ph.D.
Darío Núñez-Ameni
Robert Olson, MA, PhC
Tapan S. Parikh, Ph.D.
Fredrick Park
Bindeshwar Pathak, Ph.D.
Ian D. Pearson, BSc, Dsc(hc), FBCS, CITP, FWAAS, FRAS, FIN, FWIF
Benny J. Peiser, Ph.D.
William M. Pentland, J.D.
Boris Petrovic
Edward A. Ratovitski, Ph.D., DSc
Thomas S. Ray, Ph.D.
W. Jud Ready, Ph.D.
Erin Ross, MS
Diane M. Rousseau, LHD, Ph.D.
Avijit Roy
Pavlo Rudenko
Peter Russell, M.A., D.C.S., F.S.P.
Stephan A. Schwartz
Brandon M. Seifert
Derek Shannon, MS
Yair Sharan, Ph.D.
Jie Sheng, M.S.
Eric Wartenweiler Smith
Frank D. Smith, MCSE
James Michael “Mike” Snead, MS, P.E.
Kirk Sorensen, M.S.
William Sosinsky
Wole Soyinka, B.A. (Honors), Nobel Laureate
Melissa Sterry
Fred A. Stitt
John K. Strickland, Jr.
Patrick K. Takahashi, Ph.D.
Hanna L. Tuomisto, MSc
Lennart Van Haaften, Ph.D.
Philippe Van Nedervelde, M.A. Comm., FLF
Geerat J. Vermeij, Ph.D.
Peter C. K. Vesborg, Ph.D.
Cyrus Wadia, Ph.D.
Gregory J. Ward, MSc
Peter D. Ward, Ph.D.
Willard Wells, Ph.D.
Paul John Werbos, Ph.D.
Jonathan B. Wiener, J.D.
Grant S. Wilson, J.D.
Steven Wolfe
Raymond D. Wright, D.Phil.
G. Pascal Zachary
Mariann Zanardo, CPEA, CHMM
Justyna Zander, Ph.D.
Yong Zhang, Ph.D.
Robert Zubrin, Ph.D.

his nickname is bob evidently

"Bob defines six “Weapons of influence”:

Reciprocation – People tend to return a favor. Thus, the pervasiveness of free samples in marketing. In his conferences, he often uses the example of Ethiopia providing thousands of dollars in humanitarian aid to Mexico just after the 1985 earthquake, despite Ethiopia suffering from a crippling famine and civil war at the time. Ethiopia had been reciprocating for the diplomatic support Mexico provided when Italy invaded Ethiopia in 1937.

Commitment and Consistency – If people commit, verbally or in writing, to an idea or goal, they are more likely to honor that commitment. Even if the original incentive or motivation is removed after they have already agreed, they will continue to honor the agreement. For example, in car sales, suddenly raising the price at the last moment works because the buyer has already decided to buy.

Social Proof – People will do things that they see other people are doing. For example, in one experiment, one or more confederates would look up into the sky; bystanders would then look up into the sky to see what they were seeing. At one point this experiment aborted, as so many people were looking up that they stopped traffic.

Authority – People will tend to obey authority figures, even if they are asked to perform objectionable acts. He cites incidents, such as the Milgram experiments in the early 1960s and the My Lai massacre.

Liking – People are easily persuaded by other people that they like. He cites the marketing of Tupperware in what might now be called viral marketing. People were more likely to buy if they liked the person selling it to them. Some of the many biases favoring more attractive people are discussed.

Scarcity – Perceived scarcity will generate demand. For example, saying offers are available for a “limited time only” encourages sales. "

I don't think that those work.

It needs to directly and clearly refer to the utility of smug anime girls and needs to be repeatable.

Oh, so he's basically her Karl Rove.

I guess Trump actually made anime real.

He's much smarter than Karl Rove.

If people are suggesting Game of Thrones quotes, you may as well go full pop culture normality and say "Every Rick needs a Morty"

Since an aspect of persuasion is seeing people like machines and being ruled by emotions, if we can make it seem like he is talking about women, they will lose their shit. And since sjws think Trump is a dumb angry racist and think themselves immune to persuasion (most people think the latter thankfully), Trump can still continue as he is doing. I hope so anyways.

Either that or counter meme any linguistic killshot the left pulls out using the same conceptual judo Trump is fond of using. I think this is the idea Scott was sending to us by highlighting these techniques and suggesting people read up on them.

I love this about us! Very good phrasing.

But Karl Rove is a fucking idiot.

Big difference.

SCOTT ADAMS IS A KNOWN, PROVEN SOCKPUPPETTING NARCISSIST FAGGOT

Google "scott adams planned chaos"

He still planted a lot of effective memes

chek'd

Out of curiosity, any of those members of population-reduction groups? I know Bill Gates had ties to them. That's a degree of separation, but if a number are in this group too that's a shell.

Gas yourself

i've got an unverified home address, phone numbers, names of possible spouse, possible son and brothers.

will keep digging and drop as soon as theres verification/coherent plan of action

The time has come for every user to learn the art of wordsmithing.

It's important.

Being impossible to discredit is the shield.

The memes we occasionally produce that are impossible to pin to an individual that the opposition can discredit ?

That is and has always been our power.

wow

why do i feel like we ran into the plot twist that unmasks the true villain of this game?

web.archive.org/web/20070222235609/http://dilbertblog.typepad.com/the_dilbert_blog/2006/10/sunday_blogging.html

We sockpuppet too. It's a proven method of propagandists.

If you're some sort of autistic libertarian who believes that rational honest dialectic is the only moral approach to persuasion, then this is no the thread for you.

Only a Sauron. MolochMelkor is still in the shadows.

Filtered. This shilling is obvious. Discredit the person alerting us to the shit Hillary is doing in regards to persuasion. Even more so, doing it in these threads now when before it was never an issue.

That said, I think this new guy she got is behind the shilling of these threads too. The obviousness of it all shows that the fucker does not understand chan culture and thus has an exploitable blind spot.

Exactly we don't attack his ideas or memes we're to small to affect the masses.

We attack the man.

This is the part where the shill engages, trying to entrench himself into discussion for the means of hijacking the discussion. Soon, he will switch into being an obstructionist and try and burn everything down.

Dubs demand it.

What 'killshot' are you referencing m80?

I've not heard anything out of Clinton that would fit such description.

Oy vey, what a bad goy!

If Scott ever turns against Trump, we use this against him.

He is an internationally respected expert in the fields of persuasion, social influence, compliance, negotiation, and social norms.
i don't think he knows what kind of beast he is messing with

I wouldn't doubt still busy digging on him to look them up

Scott Adams is a fucking tool and should not be talked about here in any kind of reverence.

He is literally a failed-autist (he admires and aspires to be like the engineers his dilbert character portrays, but he himself is just an MBA manager type) with a god complex, kind of like a script kiddie teen who just found the internet and thinks he understands the whole of human nature - but he is a middle aged man. Acting like a fucking teenager.

And it's fucking pathetic.

Why?

Or hillary have entrenched shills whose purpose is to disrupt attacks on Democrats in general. They might not even know of him, but we're going after him, so he has to be a 'good guy'.

Anyone know if that two hundred post count spike still going? I find it hilarious that they are sent all at once, not spread out smartly.

Again, what the fuck are you talking about?

Maybe its just me, I don't watch MSM… But I've not heard or seen anything suggestive of killshoting on behalf of Clinton.

Seems more like someone is trying to rustle everyone jimmies to create a narrative, specifically a narrative of Shillary Clinton not being a total fucking trainwreck of a candidate who turns people off everytime she opens her mouth, which doesn't seem to follow the extant evidence.

Hey antifa, la raza, BLM, ISIS, and every other alphabet terrorist organization out there:
:^)

filtered

I doubt he understands shitposting like we do. Why I think hitting him with that on top of all the stuff we have been looking into in this thread would work.

You're filtered. Don't quote me or my son ever again.

Yeah that was fishy to me too. Nothing was "killed".

Someone being internationally respected, an 'expert', does not make them such… Just to clarify.

This whole thread reeks to me, the more I look at it, of someone attempting to persuade others that this guy is good at persuading others and that thus we should be concerned he might create linguistic killshots… Except I've neither seen nor heard anything approximating such a killshot emanating from the Clinton camp… I'm probably just getting paranoid.

Immediately after Trump's convention speech, countless news agencies and media outlets wrote up articles about it that described his speech as "dark" in the headline.

Once or twice would be coincidence. But that word appeared in too many places at once. It was coordinated Just like "gamers are dead"

Dark is not a rational argument. It doesn't explain what Trump said, or why Trump was wrong. it doesn't even attempt to. It's an emotional argument, and it is one that isn't commonly used in politics. Republicans aren't normally called dark.

Somebody had this idea. This person is a propagandist. We believe this person to be Cialdini.

you have to read between the lines user it isn't coming from the clinton camp but from the clinton news network (CNN etc) and so far the first thing I have heard that sounds like his "influence" is this "trumps message is doom and gloom"

digitalintelligencetoday.com/documents/CialdiniSciAmerican_01.pdf
scientificamerican.com/author/robert-b-cialdini/

We might be uniquely equipped to take him down because of how different we are from the normalfags that he's used to manipulating.

All the more reason why we shouldn't forget to utilize judo on the shit they throw at Trump.

“A well-known principle of human behavior says that when we ask someone to do us a favor we will be more successful if we provide a reason. People simply like to have reasons for what they do.”

“All the weapons of influence discussed in this book work better under some conditions than under others. If we are to defend ourselves adequately against any such weapon, it is vital that we know its optimal operating conditions in order to recognize when we are most vulnerable to its influence.”

“All things being equal, you root for your own sex, your own culture, your own locality…and what you want to prove is that you are better than the other person. Whomever you root for represents you; and when he wins, you win.”

“Apparently we have such an automatically positive reaction to compliments that we can fall victim to someone who uses them in an obvious attempt to win our favor.”

“As a general rule, whenever the dust settles and we find losers looking and speaking like winners (and vice versa), we should be especially wary of the conditions that kicked up the dust—in.”

“Audiences have been successfully manipulated by those who use social evidence, even when that evidence has been openly falsified.”

“Bad social proof in this situation. Temporarily disconnect automatic pilot.”

“Be as precise as possible about your need for aid.”

“Compared to the customers who got only the standard sales appeal, those who were also told about the future scarcity of beef bought more than twice as much.”

“Deep inside is a sense of low personal worth that directs them to seek prestige not from the generation or promotion of their own attainments, but from the generation or promotion of their associations with others of attainment.”

“Embarrassment is a villain to be crushed.”

Stop peddling this faggot.

He's on the same tier as Nate Silver. Maybe he agrees with us, but his methods and persona are so irrelvant and pointless that it doesn't warrant sustained threads and interest here.

He's a blathering windbag with delusions of grandeur. I saw him on Bill Maher's show a month ago, he tried to pass himself off as some kind of PhD of persuasion. When Maher pressed him as to what it means to be an "expert on persuasion" he mentioned taking some kind of hypnosis class. He sounded like a guy referencing a diploma mill he used to give himself a credential.

The guy is a fraud and - worse - a cuck. He hids behind transparent word games that he thinks are clever, but it only reveals how much of a coward he is that he can't own the ideas honestly and forthrightly.

“First, we seem to assume that if a lot of people are doing the same thing, they must know something we don’t.”

“Freedoms once granted will not be relinquished without a fight.”

“In this case, because we know that the things that are difficult to possess are typically better than those that are easy to possess, we can often use an item’s availability to help us quickly and correctly decide on its quality.”

“It is much more profitable for salespeople to present the expensive item first, not only because to fail to do so will lose the influence of the contrast principle; to fail to do so will also cause the principle to work actively against them. Presenting an inexpensive product first and following it with an expensive one will cause the expensive item to seem even more costly as a result—hardly a desirable consequence for most sales organizations.”

“It states that one means we use to determine what is correct is to find out what other people think is correct.”

“Knowing what I now know, if I could go back in time, would I make the same choice?”

“Observers trying to decide what a man is like look closely at his actions.”

“Often we don’t realize that our attitude toward something has been influenced by the number of times we have been exposed to it in the past.”

“Once again we can see that social proof is most powerful for those who feel unfamiliar or unsure in a specific situation and who, consequently, must look outside of themselves for evidence of how best to behave there.”

“Our typical reaction to scarcity hinders our ability to think.”

“People seem to be more motivated by the thought of losing something than by the thought of gaining something of equal value.”

“Persons who go through a great deal of trouble or pain to attain something tend to value it more highly than persons who attain the same thing with a minimum of effort.”

“Psychologists have long understood the power of the consistency principle to direct human action.”

“Since 95 percent of the people are imitators and only 5 percent initiators, people are persuaded more by the actions of others than by any proof we can offer.”

“Since I left for college I have been remiss in writing and I am sorry for my thoughtlessness in not having written before. I will bring you up to.”

“Subjects became fonder of the people and things they experienced while they were eating.”

“Such cases it is vital to remember that scarce things do not taste or feel or sound or ride or work any better because of their limited availability.”

“The aim is to get someone to want to buy quickly, without thinking too much about it.”

“The customers, mostly well-to-do vacationers with little knowledge of turquoise, were using a standard principle—a stereotype—to guide their buying: expensive = good.”

“The drop from abundance to scarcity produced a decidedly more positive reaction to the cookies than did constant scarcity.”

“The feeling of being in competition for scarce resources has powerfully motivating properties.”

“The idea of potential loss plays a large role in human decision making. In fact, people seem to be more motivated by the thought of losing something than by the thought of gaining something of equal value.”

“The joy is not in experiencing a scarce commodity but in possessing it.”

“The obligation to receive reduces our ability to choose whom we wish to be indebted to and puts that power in the hands of others.”

“The rule says that we should try to repay, in kind, what another person has provided us.”

“The truly gifted negotiator, then, is one whose initial position is exaggerated enough to allow for a series of concessions that will yield a desirable final offer from the opponent, yet is not so outlandish as to be seen as illegitimate from the start.”

“The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.”

“The world abounds with cults populated by dependent people who are led by a charismatic figure.”

“There is a natural human tendency to dislike a person who brings us unpleasant information, even when that person did not cause the bad news. The simple association with it is enough to stimulate our dislike.”

“There is no expedient to which a man will not resort to avoid the real labor of thinking.”

“We all fool ourselves from time to time in order to keep our thoughts and beliefs consistent with what we have already done or decided.”

“We will use the actions of others to decide on proper behavior for ourselves, especially when we view those others as similar to ourselves.”

“When the newspaper detailed the suicide of a young person, it was young drivers who then piled their cars into trees, poles, and embankments with fatal results; but when the news story concerned an older person’s suicide, older drivers died in such crashes. l advised, then, to take special care in our travels at these times.”

selling a bunch of bullshit quotes to people who are too dumb to read Machiavelli has gained me millions of dollars and helped probably no one who read my books - Robert Cialdini

… And?

Yes, the media coordinates their shilling… And?

AND?

…..

Republicans are called whatever is convenient to push a narrative.
At present, the narrative the media is trying to present is one of Trump as threatening - and they think calling him 'dark' achieves that end.
Which makes them fucking idiots.

Anyway… AND?

Fucking and?

That's not a killshot, by any measure - its a pretty shitty attempt to promote a narrative, a narrative which, most importantly, doesn't aid the cause of the campaign for whom it is supposed to be showing support.

You've thus far been unable to persuade me of anything, especially that any concern should be had over this supposed 'godzilla'.

Weak rhetoric is weak tbh fam.

Not even fucking trying are you?

Cialdini's resume speaks for itself. Either he is good at persuading people, or he is good at persuading people to think that he is good at persuading people.

Either way it is the same skill-set.

You say he's a fraud. Well if that's the case he's a very successful fraud, and the skill-set of being a successful fraud makes him a capable propagandist.

We're not messaging normies on this one. We aren't trying to convince the general public that they should be persuaded by this man. We are trying to go after him personally.

Really dude?

I'm pretty sure the Dems have been shilling that line of nonsense for quite awhile now, alongside the whole "Trump is going to lead us into World War 3!" nonsense, which only the most liberal of normies buy to any significant degree.

(((coincidence)))
"His clients include such organizations as Advanta, IBM, Washington Mutual Group of Funds, Coca-Cola, KPMG, AstraZeneca, Ericsson, Kodak, Merrill Lynch, Nationwide Insurance, Pfizer, Northern Trust, Prudential Financial, Mayo Clinic, Glaxo Wellcome, Harvard University — Kennedy School, The Weather Channel (United States), United States Department of Justice, NATO, Microsoft, and Charles Schwab Corp."

its alright DUDE

global warming scam

WEW

It's a killshot but not a very strong one against Trump or in this current times thankfully. If anything, it is a retread of past antics. This one in particular is not the most worrisome thing. The next possible ones are and last thing we need is to be caught with our pants down. That said, if you don't think it is a big deal or don't care, then feel free to partake in the many countless threads that are up right now.

"Dark" is an uncommon message. Somebody came up with it. We are targeting that person.

Not that complicated.

'YOU don't find his work to be personally persuasive, but that is irrelevant''. Why would you, a Holla Forumsack, expect to find the messaging of a DNC propagandist persuasive? Use your head.

If you think this thread is a waste of time, then go find another to post in.

Corporate consulting is far more boring than you think.

Still, if Hillary as a meme wizard helping her shambling campaign, I agree we should include him personally in our great ritual.

Such as…?

The latter isn't difficult - case in point, this thread has no-doubt managed to convince a number of people that this guy is good at persuading people.
I am not convinced.

Mmm.

I never said that, you're projecting.
I suggested that the presentation of him in this thread as though a significant threat appears, to me, to be rather dubious, especially given the narrative.

I dunno if I'd go that far m80, there's some shift in that line of rhetoric that doesn't quite follow.
A successful fraud who is held aloft by the claims of others - who may not be convinced of anything, merely engaging in that which aids their interests - and thus promoted, as a capable propagandist, to the populace, on behalf of capable propagandists, is hardly such.

But that's besides the point: This individual has yet to demonstrate any apparent threat that I can see… Maybe I'm wrong here, but I don't see any signs of hazard from this source, at least, not at present - and if this 'dark' rhetorical narrative is the exemplary of this individual's capability, I would suggest we have little-to-nothing to worry about in such context.

It certainly sounds like you're trying to convince the general public - or at least, the Holla Forums equivalent - that this man is a threat in some meaningful sense, and that it would be worthy to pursue him personally.
I've simply not seen anything suggestive of such requisite need, nor motivation toward such ends.
Not that the keks wouldn't be sufficient for shitposting at such a faggot, mind you, merely that there is no great need as implied, IMHO.

Checked for Kek

Pretty sure Cialdini is too little too late. "Dark" is clever, but it hasn't caught on like crooked, and Don Jr. already said "yeah sure it's dark these are dark times" which is the right response.

Trust Trump.

Shill

i-scoop.eu/six-universal-truths-influence-human-behavior/
archive.is/zv0FB

"Cathy Hillary O'Brien" when googled displays Cathy O'Brian, the MKULTRA slave, discussing having to eat out Hillary Clinton.

filtered

The Weather Channel is basically a scam. They don't provide much value themselves, mostly just rehosting data provided to them by the National Weather Service.

Why should people go to weather.com instead of weather.gov?

Marketing is the answer. The Weather Channel isn't about weather, it is about marketing the weather. Other people do the weather, they specialize in marketing it.

MAGA

His resume has already been posted in this thread. Read it and fuck off. Filtered for being disruptive.

"Managing social norms for persuasive impact"
"Robert B. Cialdini and Linda J. Demaine
Arizona State University, USA
Brad J. Sagarin
Northern Illinois University, USA
Daniel W. Barrett
Western Connecticut State University, USA
Kelton Rhoads
University of Southern California, USA
Patricia L. Winter
US Forest Service, CA, USA"

niu.edu/user/tj0bjs1/papers/cdsbrw06.pdf

are you implying he's a big guy?

Only as long as the alternative is The Dark Knight. Hell, he already has five of the qualities.
1) Rich billionaire
2) Playboy (younger years)
3) Strong sense of Justice
4) Wants to make his ci–country great again
5) Incredible fighter (verbal/mental)

Who would Harvey Dent be, then?

There is a MAJOR difference between Trump and Hillary's use of propaganda:

>Trump is a propagandist, and delivers his messages personally.
>Hillary hires propagandists, and uses media collusion to spread their messages.

Trump has the natural advantage here, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't throw a wrench in the works of whatever Hillary is attempting.

that and their data is never actually correct.

according to them it was 87* by me today. all thermometers I saw as well as amateur weather fags on the internet said it was 99*

Thats a huge margin of error.

What was that again?

Client list means nothing - Shillary Clinton and her pedo hubby have made millions being employed by various companies to give speechs on subjects which they are not particularly well-suited to informing others in the context of, though that's really rather worthy of ignoring given that their hiring had nothing to do with actual skill in the capacity of contextual application.
Results are what means something.
Show me some results, I suppose, would be my argument.

… And, no, a bunch of companies hiring some cunt to run PR shit doesn't suggest that the cunt in question is necessarily actually good at the PR shit, certainly not in this context.

Then how is it even a killshot m80?

I would suggest its not - its an attempt at a rhetorical killshot, which was poorly crafted, poorly presented, and just generally shit.

And you're suggesting this is worthy of concern?

No, see, here's the thing, which you've clearly not grasped, so I'll break it down for you - I don't trust the very context of this thread.

You're talking about all this 'persuasion' shit, and you know what leaps out at me in this thread?
Attempt at persuation, specifically, attempt at persuasion that this fellow is a threat - and not a very convincing attempt at that.

So, no, I think I'll stick around here and try to better grasp the narrative you're trying to present, because it appears to me someone(s) attempting to persuade us that this person is a strong agent of persuasion, and that we should be concerned - despite the absence of any actual evidence of persuasive capacity, and in fact, the most recent demonstration of this supposed 'persuasive capacity' being entirely lackluster.

Not trying to be accusatory, mind you, its just what I'm percieving here - its like… I'm watching someone holding a garter snake, talking about how vicious and deadly the garter snake is, how its bite can kill, how we should be afeared and concered over garter snakes… And the evidence of such is that other organizations have used garter snakes to demonstrate something worthy of fear, and a single bite, which didn't actually even break the skin… I'm just Vegeta, you feel me?

We lose nothing by turning this shit against the left and the media.

"trumps dark message" "trumps doom and gloom" "a dark vision of the future" etc

no

there is a major difference between the type of opinion changing methods they use.

Hillary employs propagandists to create propaganda.

Trump is a master memester and has an army of probono meme mages working for him

Neat.

A shame you filtered, my response to your commentary can be found here:

There is a ton of Trump/Batman material already. Like the time he stopped a big guy with a bat from beating somebody up.

Or the time when he told a kid he was Batman.

confirmation

Holy fuck can you be more obvious.

Checked.

I've been saying since that Jimmiy Kimmel shit that we should be using the Bat-Trump may-may power.

There's lots of potential there, just based on the animated series alone.

Someone should grab some shots of that robotic blonde broad from the one ep - she looked pseudo-Clinton-esque, until her face-plate came off and she was just a nasty robot monster.

Might be some good memepower there.

capped for standard response to future anime D&C shills, to show the importance to the rest of those who lurk here.

our refuge in audacity will not be conquered and the armor of our anonymity will not be stripped of us.

found a pdf of his book
ttu.ee/public/m/mart-murdvee/EconPsy/4/Cialdini_2007_Influence_-_The_Psychology_of_Persuasion.pdf

The problem with that big guy/bat stuff is that it only works if you're already in to baneposting and cia memes. Telling the kid he was Batman, however, is golden and needs to be brought up should the "dark" shot comes back.

Thusfar, yes.

But Hillary has hired somebody who specializes in using a similar skill-set as Trump.

Cialdini is not meant to be Hillary's equivalent of us. He is meant to be Hillary's equivalent of Trump's skill with words which is one aspect OF MANY of what makes Trump successful. Cialdini does have Trump's stage presence, or ability to speak the truth. He lacks much of Trump's broad skill-set.

Obviously she's at a natural disadvantage because she has to hire somebody to do what Trump does himself. This means Trump's OODA loop is tighter than hers.

Hillary has no Holla Forums equivalent.

What?

Let me guess: You're going to call me a shill?

In my experience, shills have now learned that calling others shills is a great way to camouflage their shilling, and its their go-to argumentative strategem…. As such, your commentary is less than hard-hitting tbh fam.

It is designed as one.

Hence making it a killshot.

Yes because it shows that there is someone on their team that knows a little about the subject when before she showed she knew absolutely nothing.

That said, you have not indicated why you have not fucked off since you think this is something not of concern.

It would serve no purpose if he was not a threat. It's not hard for us to dig up shit on him and turn any possible shit against him so alerting us to his level of shit and hyping him up only works against Hillary.

And filtered.

Feel free to talk to yourself then.

I've noticed a number of these persuasion threads being flooded with shills and concern trolls whereas they never were before. Shit is ridiculous.

WORLD BANK ALERT
WORLD BANK ALERT
blogs.worldbank.org/team/robert-cialdini
archive.is/clGdq

just filter them user

It's not necessarily shills. A lot of normal people have strong mental blocks that prevent them from believing they can be influenced (and thus prevents them from considering the possibility that there exist people who can unduly influence others.)

See also: Women who think PUA shit doesn't work.

Sometimes these mental blocks are installed deliberately by persuaders who got to them first. Like a hacker who breaks into a server, then patches the hole so that no other hackers can come along later. Priests often do this, to prevent their flock from falling into the hands of other priests or charlatans.

This one.

A thread wherein you're attempting to persuade us that this person is a threat in terms of their persuasive capacity, while holding up a poor exemplification of such persuasive capacity, seems the sort wherein dismissal or absence of trust ought be expected tbh fam.

That you seem to expect otherwise, and decry anyone questioning your motives as 'shills' or 'concern trolls' is very telling as to your perspective, IMHO at least.

He fits both in some ways. Expect him to make speeches in the vein of the one made by Dent. The fact that cops were being killed as one of the things that sets off that particular plotline is interesting as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=jF56zOFYjvw

Oh I did.

The problem is they're not even subtle. They either outright come in with bullshit or play the concern troll game. Even more so, they go to ridiculous lengths, all the while sounding like something out of reddit, to try and control the flow of conversation. I've seen it so many times now.

fucking shills derailing this thread

BACK ON TOPIC

The question is how are we going to handle this, do we go on the offensive now, or wait it out and prepare for what we know is coming

Exactly.

He pretty much already has at minimum 90% of the big guy vote.

There is also the concept of culture persuasion, it kinda mixes in with social proof but appeals more to people who are bored with their own culture. You see that in weebs but also in 40+ women who keep travelling south to south america and somehow love their shit for no reason. A single man doesn't create culture, he may initiate the first movement but he's not controlling anything, this is essentially the seventh weapon of influence : memes. For example, we've done real progress with the "cuck" meme since two years ago. Great job fam.

We need proper dirt to attack the guy with something he cannot just simply brush off with the block button

A bicycle designed as a car =/= a car.
Your argumentative angles are really rather bizarre.

No, its an attempt at a killshot, which failed, making it not a kill shot, anymore than a bicycle designed as a car is a car when clearly not such.

Except it doesn't, because it failed, miserably.
You aren't doing a good job of persuading me here.

I did, actually, in the very post you're responding to.
See, this is the sort of thing that makes you seem even less trustworthy - outright denial of something staring you in the face, which you just did, to push a narrative.

… Excuse me?

Well, firstly, that's implying there's shit to be turned against him, which is dubious in this specific context - not that there's not shit on the guy, mind you, but that it would have any effect if exposed, given that this individual is merely a behind-the-curtain advisor.

That's not an argument.
Its you engaging in more of the shit I detailed in.. Oh, wait, the post you're responding to, specifically the part you blatantly ignored to continue to push your narrative.
Funny that.

Nah, I'll talk to the people who didn't filter someone who disagreed with them, and I'll keep responding to your points - its okay, you don't have to respond: argumentation is usually quite a bit easier if the other party offers no commentary (even better if all they have to offer is weak rhetoric based on a target having been filtered).
Its much easier to persuade that way.

I honestly believe that they are actively trying to "influence" us

I'm not sure but the more I dig the more connected this guy is and the more worried I get

we have the
7th
weapon and he doesn't tfw

Prepare by doing what?

She's still the one who has to do the talking, though - and she'll (cough cough) fuck it up.

The reddit tone really is distinct. I think it is a product of ego.

I think there are two promising angles so far:

1) His family. One user says he has some possible leads on that, which I'm eager to hear more about.

2) The PUA stuff. This you can start on now: with SJW/leftist sockpuppets, start giving "tips" to lefties like TYT that Hillary has hired a horrible misogynistic PUA. Try to stir up outrage.

There is also the counter-memetics. This is more reactive as we don't know what to counter until he strikes first. We can plan counters for attacks he's already made though. If he tries dark again, we make a strong push with the Trump/Batman angle. (pic related, obviously)

Yes, that's true. But nevertheless we should still throw a wrench in the works.

Environmental action and the action of others
archive.is/epeLI

information gathering and plan of action mostly. as previously stated, cant do something with nothing

See, this stuff is shifty man, Holla Forums is getting shilled hard and the shills are learning.

Engaging in shilling?
Call anyone who calls you out a shill, claim to have filtered them, then attempt to persuade others to do so, perhaps even hoping on a proxy - or having an accomplice fill the role - to play the role of another user, in agreement and solidarity.

Its amazing how easily an Anonymous board can be manipulated through group-think and the like.

I think I'm going to start experimenting with this concept, see just what I can convince Holla Forums of, what I can get Holla Forumsacks to do, when they think they're acting as part of (or in opposition to) the herd.
With a dynamic IP and access to several proxies, I bet I can play this board like the fiddle it often-enough is - and if I can, god knows others more skilled than I can do far more.

It's what they do and then act surprised when everyone is mad at them.

I still think we should use the rhetorical judo Trump is fond of and turn this current "Dark" shit against them. The Dark Knight stuff is good but we should use this as an opportunity to highlight that these are dark times and then point out all the shit that makes these times dark (terrorism and ISIS, cop killings, racial violence, corruption within the political parties aka Democratic Party (this especially makes the dems look bad)), and tie all that shit back to Obama, Hillary, and people like them.

This much first and then we throw the dirt we have at him.

This reminds me of that mathematician whose career is fucking over because he thought it would be mathematically impossible for Trump to be nominated.
Wasn't it Nate Silver or some shit?
Ten to one Cialdini's either going to end up dead from an actual freak accident, not nailgun-suicide-jump-from-building "freak accident", or his career is going to absolutely collapse out from under him.

DON'T GIVE INTO THE SHILLING
DIG DIG DIG

I have phone numbers addresses and names on what i believe are his spouse, his brother, and a son

still trying to find confirmation and literally anything else about them

This is it Lads. This is the Final Boss.

THIS.
Make him realize the juice is not worth the squeeze.

Any Phoenix Anons in here who can get pictures of his house, friends, car and family?

>twitter.com/RobertCialdini
It begins.

THIS

Praise Kek

PRAISE KEK

Praise KEK!!!

>[email protected]/* */
>webapp4.asu.edu/directory/person/10913
>archive.is/ggoHh

BAZINGA!

You best start believing in Meme wars son, you're in one.

>robertcialdinibf.com/
>archive.is/zEMMz

Too little, too late. Trump is a past master at NLP and has been for at least three decades.

The last chance for Shillary to git gud was 2008. She has been an unpopular fuckup and poor communicator for her entire term as Secretary of State.

(((Nate Silver)))

I don't know if Nate's career is over, I'm sure he can wiesel his way into something. But he really looks like shit right now.

Every person who challenged Trump has had their career ended by Trump. Ted Cruz was the most recent. This guy will be no different, don't let Scott Dilbert convince you otherwise to drive clicks to his blog.

I think that we're getting closer to a repeatable phrase that we can use to shut down future [email protected]/* */

Shillary will never git gud. She's too old to learn new tricks.

The difference with Nate Silver is Nate Silver foolishly made his name his brand. Cialdini operates mostly behind the scenes.

SCOTT ADAMS IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

STOP SHILLING THIS BETA CUCK FAGGOT

KEK get a load of this:

archive.is/EPGvK

Not to mention fucking brain damaged with memory problems so bad she has to take breaks during debates.

Again, we have shills shilling and claiming anyone who questions their shilling is a shill.
Amazing.
Its like watching a bacterial strain evolve - the shills are learning.

Still pushing that narrative, eh?

What novel persuasion techniques.
At least you know enough to recognize the pop-cultural significance of Batman and the memetic potential therein, so you're not entirely retarded.

His organization Influence at Work immediately presents itself as an avenue of investigation and attack, if that be the intent.
> influenceatwork.com/
> Some more expansive biographical info: muskingum.edu/~psych/psycweb/history/cialdini.htm#1
Also, a quick perusal suggests this is a 71 year old man who is not, potentially has never been, married, and has no children - if so, red fag-flag is up and waving.

Of course, you claim to have filtered me, so you won't see this advice anyway.

More info on spouse.

all it takes is one bored user to keep an eye on his blog every now and then, and an archive link if something of note is posted or twatted. nobody is saying that everyone should go over there and suck his dick, but at least one person should at least keep an eye on him. think of him as just another autist board, with some anons occasionally sifting through the shit to find the worthwhile bits i wouldn't call them diamonds, though.

just another autist, obsessed with persuasion and popular persuaders.

oh fuck.
most of those could be applied to paint Clinton better with very little effort

So this is it, Holla Forums.

All you training, sparrings with jidf, blm, gg femcunts.

This is the real deal.

This is the final boss.

Rekt him and Hill the Shill goes down.

Not dropping until theres a need. I have floor plans to there home.

That's a good idea. Highlight similarities between Hillary and Cialdini's theories/methods. Then accuse her of being inauthentic, cynically shaped by dark psychology.

Explain to people how Hillary is manipulating her using the techniques of a PUA.

Nobody thinks this guy will stop Trump. Neither is Adams even suggesting that he might. Use a fucking ad blocker and the comic kike won't get a cent. He won't stop Trump because Trump is better than him. Try reading the thread.

iron sharpers iron
refine it
100 folds

wew lad

How in the fuck did you get those.

IDIOTS

DO NOT LINK DIRECTLY TO AN ENEMY WEBSITE!

INSTEAD; USE A LINK ANONYMIZER OR ARCHIVE.IS!

If they check their server logs, they will see a ton of HTTP referrals for this very thread, and then they'll know about this thread.

Also, If you're not using archive.is, at least make sure to use a link anonyizer (for example "anonym2") that still displays the real link within the anonymized URL; not a URL shortener, as URL shorteners are often used by cheese pizza spamers and to hide malicious links, and therefore should never be trusted.

Public records.

That's a good point

To be an user you have to cast aside your ego so most anons can detect egoists on an instinctual level.

There's certain phrases and ways of speaking/typing that anons just don't use.

it could be a natural evolution of the rusty weapon "on the internet." Amy Vaughn already identified this as one of the *chan boards' memes that was used easily and often to trivialize something, as (at least back in 2007-2010 when she researched and wrote her thesis) appending it to anything made it ridiculous and downplayed the actual affect posters had on the real world, or the problems IRL that some posters would talk about.

is not too far a leap to get to

call out anime D&C posters as
-shills clamoring for the removal of anonymity (immediately and unerringly repulsive to *chan members)
-worshiping e-celebs (possibility of derailment, but save for obvious slide threads)
-wanting to turn this into a super serious place like reddit or a forum, or a forum for something incredibly trivial, like a sports forum
-treat them like Holla Forums treats those who are edgy (this is a serious board only for serious posters like myself, who only post serious things)
-pressure them to adopt a tripcode (easily spotted and harassed, while also forcing them to invest in an identity, which they will not want to be mocked)

if anyone else has some better ideas, post them.

don't ask those kinds of questions, user, the leak might get plugged if you do. remember, there are shills watching these threads. just remember to thank that kind user when he delivers.

thanks user

If they attack us directly, that plays into our hand.

If we can make our enemy talk about us, we can make them seem insane.

Just like the Jews make us seem insane (to normies) when we talk about the Jews. That gives the Jews cover.

Whatever they pay you, it's too much.

Not even close

But this is where we enter the big leagues.

TRUMP MENTIONING THE DARK MEME RIGHT NOW

This guy thinks he can take on meme magic?

Kek wills him to end up locked up in an asylum, eating his own shit and cutting himself for the rest of his life. He is a false profit.

youtube.com/watch?v=oRE55l6QgjM

I'm not even sure the man who literally wrote the book on influence is any match for Trump. You got to remember it is not just Trump they're fighting, but the collective resentment of millions of whites who have been shit on for decades.

Not to mention it seems almost impossible to attract new voters to Hilldawg. Maybe you can make a few people apprehensive about Trump, but those people still aren't the least bit interested in voting Clinton.

What's the source of the pics?

It's actually amazing how hard he fucked Rato.

His career is fucking over just, fucking dead. All his big donors have chucked him over board.

His entire life has been destroyed by Trump.

Nice reddit spacing there.

you are doing gods work user

Ahhh, a true and powerful Sophist. What more glorious a foe to face? And here we thought the rest of the election would be a boring rout before the Trumpian might.

This guy is a Chess Master type, right? Trump is a Magnificent Bastard as far as tropes go. A Chess Master has to stay far in the background where the plans they weave and their hands in them are unseen, because they are the sort of subversive shit that withers in the spotlight. A Magnificent Bastard sets up a situation and put himself forward as the best piece of his plan, and as such he flourishes in the spotlight.

Shadowboxing with him is alright, but the weakness of Sophists is pointing out that they are mercenaries with no moral scruples, and drag them out of their comfortable holes they operate from into the public spotlight. Trump likely already knows this, and even on his own he will drag him out and ridicule him.

But we have to assume Cialdini knows this already - that is Trump's obvious MO after all. And if he doesn't know how the glorious Chan cesspool works, he will figure it out quickly too. He WILL use whatever proclivities he can discover about us against our messages.

One of the strengths of this place is that given our anonymity, we individually cannot suffer the benefits or consequences of reputation. Making a boogeyman out of this place is likely, but that has already proven to not affect people very well.

We also are actually, sincerely, funny fuckers - and no Sophist in the world could make people supporting Hillary jovial and irreverent as we. Getting serious in an 'abandoning of that humor' way would be to toss aside our best weapon in favor of something unfamiliar. If I was against such a force, my best move would be to dry up that humor and make them all terribly serious because that would ruin their core competency. Humor is a rare quality that makes all manner of argument more palpable to the masses, and not easily reproduced by PR Sophists.

Cialdini's strength lies in being a magician - if you don't know how the tricks work, they work just like magic. But we have his book (literally), and we can learn his methods given he's an academic. I bet we could learn something from him while we endeavor to counteract whatever it is he constructs. He should be rather predictable in where he decides to strike, though the exact nature of his attacks might be clever.

(3)

(1)

(1)

How many people on Holla Forums didn't recognize the Clinton campaign was trying to seed a meme with these post?

They gave you some bait. You start digging and posting shit to social media. Soon the media headlines become "Trump's internet army afraid of new Clinton killshot" with plenty of anecdotes of his board army digging for information about who was behind the "killshot", and during all that time you're not digging into the Clinton Global Initiative or the DNC leaked emails.

Hope most of you didn't take the bait and saw this for what it was.

Here's the end of an interview he did with harvard business review in 2013.

Does he want to put a cheat in office?

Oy vey, how dare you disparage the shoah saint's name in a pun!

if i get this we will have an endless trump reign

damn oh well

Sure.
I'm just playing with scenarios where the persuasion guy goes crazy (literally) from trying to get that old bat the skill with words. Maybe he knows quitting = heart attack. He's hired to do the impossible and cannot afford to fail, that could crush even the hardest of men (not to mention some democuck).

If the media wants to use Holla Forums to attack Trump, they have an embarrassment of riches.

We don't fear this man. We want to make him suffer. Now fuck off.

we've already dug the DNC emails, this is something to prepare for in the background because we know it's coming

when the next leak is dropped it willl have my full autism

Trips confirm course of action. IF this guy is as good as he's purported to be, we may be able to observe him in his craft and use his techniques against his purposes.

Or we could just read his fucking book

.webm?

That's a terrible idea to be honest, especially after all the shit that went down with Cruz's wife. That said, I'd be wary of taking advice from the shill. He hates the thread and suddenly is on board trying to co-opt shit.

You have no reason to explain why we shouldn't be following up with this shit.

It was brief. He mentioned that lots of people called him dark, then brushed it off and said he isn't.

Which for him is a good way to handle it. He can't call himself Batman and get away with it, so brushing it off is the next best approach. We can call him Batman though, so that should be our approach.

I'll webm it up once his speech is over.

The anons saying "he's not targeted towards us" are 100% right. The angle (which is clear as day in the DNC speaker lineup) is

they know people aren't going to be motivated to vote for Hillary. Expect propaganda along this angle.

They're really fighting with one hand behind their back, because it's just as likely somebody will get scared into "nothing we can do", not to mention they keep building up Trump's perceived power. But with such an unlikeable candidate I'm not sure what their other angles would be.

Who the fuck is Amy Vaughn?

It's nice that he is approaching the DNC leaks, though why he keeps saying RNC is confusing. May be a simple error or a means of making the media pay attention.

What shit reading comprehension. The forced meme is that there was a "killshot". There wasn't. This thread is an attempt of the Clinton camp to try to force it here since It didn't take in the media. If they're trying to force it here this subtly then they probably do have someone who is good with propaganda, but they don't have a "killshot". They're going to try to seed the idea of a "killshot" here to distract and start sowing doubt in order to regain control of the narrative. How do you gain control of the narrative? Same way Trump did. Make your enemies start talking about you and what you are doing.

The "killshot" is the attack to the morale of the base, not calling Trump dark. Jesus Christ. This is basic shit.

Cruz is public facing, but Cialdini is operating behind the scenes.

And in order to acknowledge harassment against him (or his wife) they would have to acknowledge us. We plaster our discussions with ridiculous anime which makes it impossible for normies to take us seriously.

The only reason going after Cruz's wife "backfired" Cruz's political career is practically dead and Trump is victorious……. is because Trump involved himself in that attack. There is no risk of that here.

Call it whatever you want. The "killshot" terminology isn't circulating widely, only in circles which are propaganda aware.

Nobody here is getting demoralized, so chill the fuck out.

meant for

sophists couldn't care less about the truth, they argue for the sake of winning or convincing, one of the most heinous crimes as pointed by socrates.

WE ARE ANIMOSU
WE DO NOT FORGIVE
YOUR WAIFU IS SHIT

You'll get results, but not the ones you want. Think deeper and smarter. Learn how to play his game.

I guess I can't argue with those trips. The animeposter talking about using smug girl as a strength has a point.

Attempt at a killshot. It is a set-up for her DNC speech. At this point, we're just counter meming and making fun of the media while gathering data. There is no harm in that and the media can't use that against us since we have always been meming.

see

Ignore the "killshot" term if it bothers you so much, this subject can easily be discussed without it.

Sophists care about the truth, but only so far as whoever has the truth on their side has a natural advantage. Being aware of who has this advantage is important for any sophist.

The shills are just oldfags that have died inside and lost that spark.

She wrote her thesis at Reed on 4chan and anonymous called "We are Legion: The Linguistic Construction of Community on the Internet."

In it she provides an actual academic framework for memes and their use on imageboards, along with codifying the idea that, even among anonymous posters on an imageboard, people can still tell if you're part of the community or not, there are standards of behavior, and that we have a history. She outlines pedobear, chris hansen, etc, and explains them, along with the phrase "DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS" that people use to shame namefags/tripfags.

I found a copy years ago, but I don't have it anymore. For some reason the university won't let anyone read it, and she works for some company contracted to the gov't. I assume the gov't uses it for a primer on *chan culture and fitting in around here, which is why some of the shills' behavior and the government's approach seems so dated.

if you can find a copy, please post it here.

That's what I just said. It isn't circulating in the media. They want Holla Forums to circulate it by focusing attention on it. Are you not understanding this is exactly what Trump did? We just had a huge slide attempt over the weekend when people started digging into Hillary's VP pick and the possibility of his father's business being destroyed by NAFTA. There are Clinton camp people viewing the board, and if they just hired someone new for their propaganda it would have taken a few days for him to digest all the of provided information and read the board.

This is the first real attack. The people shaking their sticks at the door screaming "WE HAVE A SECRET WEAPON" is a distraction for the attack. Basic misdirection.

They aren't going to split Holla Forums from Trump. Nobody here thinks that Ciandini will or could stop Trump. Nobody here thinks that Trump has been "killed" by dark.

There is literally no risk in Holla Forums discussing this topic. Chill out.

This is my what i've dug so far:

addresses, phone numbers, emails, and floor plans for the Cialdini residence

addresses and phone numbers for close Cialdini relatives

identified about 60% of Influence At Work's employees and collected addresses and numbers for half of that

also have a few unknown names that keep coming up that i'll look into. but not tonight.

i'll drop all of this when the time is right, but when that happens we're gonna have to be careful about what banner we're percieved as flying under

no point in providing any substantiable ammuntion to the enemy

seems a bit overrated, not that we shouldn't do anything about it.

my recommendation is to simply dox him and cause relentless grief so he is unable to focus and gets tainted with hate.

Wait the government actually got an academic investigation of our culture in an attempt to shill us?

At least they seem to have not authored new studies, or at least haven't distributed them to their shills yet.

Honestly sometimes I wonder just how important we are.

Project Mayhem backfired. The anons all became Redditors or normies

Thule Society.

Fringe and weird enough to provide us with cover. Fits with Holla Forums aesthetics, and has already been memed about.

That's basically the plan.

Incredibly, only because the environment here is so unique and volatile.

Damn user you work fast

i figured this was the reason ..it will work as well if people dont stop

Far more important than you think.

kek bless the autists on our board, you're doing his work.

if all else fails, you can post the info on /baph/ or pastebin and reference it here.

Honestly I think that the very fact that Holla Forums even exists in it's current state is proof enough that the powers that be can't really wrangle us into compliance.

However that's absolutely no reason to get complacent.

If they truly understood us, they'd dispatch death squads to take us all out.

We're still alive, which means they still underestimate us.

Anybody saw the little mexican girl at the convetion? The anchor-baby? Democrats see know who evil Trump will kick her out. It's stupid but it works. Same for "diversity is our strenght", I am getting tired of that phrase and I am a eurofag… Yes, those are basic out of the book tactics but the "dark" speech meme, will work in profound ways and will be exploitable.

By the way isn't the DNC the perfect way for them to analyse us and work on a good strategy ?

I don't know if I completely agree that this is purposeful misdirection by the Clinton camp, but he does raise an interesting point. If they cannot shake Trump's confidence, then why not shake his influential supporters? Trump has been going toe-to-toe with the media and coming out on top for decades. How does he do it? He plays them in many ways, but the bedrock foundation of his strategy is to simply confidently brush off their attacks and quickly change the subject to what he wants to talk about. During this entire campaign, Trump has destroyed the credibility of the media with by countering every attack they've made with unflinching disregard. Trump refuses to be kafka-trapped where strongly defending yourself is evidence of guilt.

Is it wrong to suggest that perhaps our greatest strategy to promote Trump's candidacy is to show the same unwavering confidence in Trump's imminent victory as he does?

Look everyone I'm de4687!!!

and?

And?!!?

ANANAND??!!?

ALL I"M HEARING IS NOTHING. ALL SLANDER. LIES. SHUT UP GOY. MMMmmm REAL NICE
CONSPIRACY
THEORY YOU GOT THERE.

It's not about splitting Holla Forums from Trump. It's about appearances. This isn't Holla Forums's election. It's America's election. The goal is to get what they view as Trump's propaganda machine to start regurgitating their talking points. If that is done then it appears Trump's base is shaken and that a blow to voter confidence in average voters.

Richard B and Gloria Cialdini
2248 S Forest Ave Tempe, AZ 85282-2145

For informational purposes only, don't hassle them goy

During the convention nobody is going to pay 2 seconds of attention to anything we do.

Whatever we find, keep your powder dry and wait until a slow news cycle. Then, we meme the fuck out of it.

trump's speech was 'dark' because we are in dark times and he is our light.

That is the best strategy.

This is what works. Confidence. Confidence backed by ability. You show confidence that you can beat your opponent then you smack them around a bit, and people go "hey, maybe he can beat her".

Convert the meme or shut the fuck up.

I think this could work, good visual memes would need to be made though.

Thank you for the e-mail, you know who you are.

To whomever it may concern,

I suppose I should be thanking you. All attention can be made profitable. So without further adieu the doctor is in to teach you peons a lesson in reciprocation.

This is how you spend your free time. Think about that. How pathetic must you feel upon waking up and having nothing else to look forward to but volunteer work for my competitor, Scott Adams.

Hi, Scott. How's business? I see you have too much spare time on your hands. Smirk.

This is beneath me. I'm a very busy man. I've notified my lawyers and they'll be taking it from here. I know it's hard, but try to have a nice day. I know I will.
😉

Warmest Regards,
Bob

Nobody is shaking our confidence.

Acknowledging the existence of DNC propagandists is not making anybody on Holla Forums despair. We always knew they existed, but now we have a name and a face to counter-punch.

Nobody here is suggesting that Holla Forums put out aggrandizing propaganda to the masses about Ciadlini. We're not regurgitating talking points, we are attacking one of their men. Read the fucking thread.

2/10 you tried

I'm reading the bait thread that quite a few on Holla Forums took a big bite out of.

You sound scared.

Start tweeting his home address and shit like that at him. That should shake him up.

Any anons that live near him should leave him a gift basket, something that will really get his attention. Leave a simple note with it. "STOP."

Fuck off kike shill.

You have a lot invested in this thread don't you. Wonder why?

There's PRfagging and there's not wanting the community to tilt at windmills

you will never win the hearts and minds of retards…which happens to comprise a vast majority of people who will end up at the ballot box. hence this "killshot" thing which really is weak, but it got pushed so much like a bad fucking song on the radio that everybody inevitably likes somehow…well you can convince a retard of anything if you repeat it enough and it points in a direction they're already facing.

if we are to get our way we are going to have to do much more than shit post on the internet, pretend to worship a cartoon deity and circulate cleverly captioned pictures.

INCENTIVE drives human behavior. perceived or otherwise. one has to have something to offer greater than the other. example: "vote for Mao and i'll let you keep your balls". see there's an easy choice. if it's going to get dirty (it's already gotten dirty) then it's time to get fuckin dirty.

I don't believe this is actually him. No pics, tweets, or video.

If it's real, provide proof. If it's fake which is probably is, because shills have been watching this thread nice job fabricating it, user.

Notice the sudden and coordinated shills trying to shut this thread down

Fuck off coward.

It's a shit fabrication. Recalibrate your bullshit detector.

it's [CURRENT YEAR], happenings are every day now, in an election year, at that. there will be no slow news cycles until 2 years into Trump's presidency. The best we can hope for is attaching our memes to current news events.

haven't you been reading the thread? and i wouldn't put it past any of the shills in here to actually email him this with some bullshit line "look the alt-right is targeting you now!!!!!"

CHECKED

Somebody may very well have emailed him, but that 'response' certainly was not written by him.

Beyond being poorly written, that would make this entire operation too easy. Since when has a target of Holla Forums identified and responded to us so rapidly?

I don't think we should go that far yet. I still think gathering information in case he does more is the way to go. We should learn from Trump and judo counter anything the left cooks up and make it work for Trump. This will make them either abandon that tactic or abandon the tactician. Hillary is impatient so I can see the latter occurring before the former.

is this an "alt-right" board? i thought "alt-right" was already co-opted and cucked beyond recognition.

And yet with all those credentials, he's going to get taken down by trump and a brigade of assholes on the internet.

So I'm a kike and you're a coward according to:

(52)

And this is just retarded. Hello FBI.

Like I said. This is a bait thread. And I hope most of the people responding to these shit ideas are shills.

hahaha good try kid ;)

==I== am the real bobert caluigi
and I am here to say that you are all gay, because I said so

have fun masturbating to cartoons while I fuck my wife and get clinton into office ;) ;) ;)

omg i'm so persuaded i think i'll go vote for hillary right now!

That sounds like work though.

THIS HAS COMPLETE MEME POTENTIAL

there's tons of PDF's floating around, the book isn't too big and it's written for business people (read:troglodytes) so we should all be able to burn through it p quick

What is with this shill? Why does some idiot spam this same line of bullshit? I don't give a shit if people post anime, but these posts where you pretend that spamming pictures your anime cum target is some genius counterattack are flat out embarrassing on the level of chanology or gg.

It's a pretty quick read. You can skip over a lot of sections that aren't applicable here, like the parts about your personal appearance.

I'll ignore your cries for help while you and your entire race are dying from gas-phase cyanide poisoning.

Another added benefit of the Batman meme is that it makes it easier to let shit roll of of him than it already does.

also, as vidya gaem dev. and comedy critics shows, knowing how things work does not mean you're actually good at the subject matter.

It's simple then, the meme is that Clinton has employed a pickup artist.

comfy.moe/ctdwmy.pdf
Here's the pdf.

We could literally revive old as batman memes and re-purpose them. Hell we could even get bane in on this action.

Well, considering the guy wrote a book about it, it should be pretty easy to anticipate his strategy.

(PS, it's a very good book. I highly recommend it.)

stop wasting your meme energy on this fucking faggot. He's basically just a target. Plus, the most likely reason why clinton is getting so fucked is that there are people in her campaign that just want it to fail.

You wouldn't happen to have any resources related to speed-reading or increasing your reading speed would you?

Jesus Christ. Who the fuck is this guy and why have we never heard of him before?

because he's not fucking noteworthy at all. At best, he's one of the kikes many middle-men to send orders arround to puppets.

Use a text-to-speech engine, and set it to read fast. Then read alongside it and try to keep up.

I have an old kindle keyboard that I sideload ebooks onto, and have the TTS read me books when I go for walks. I get probably half my 'reading' done that way.

All I know is, it would be a real shame if something were to happen to his son's dog kennel.

Chris Cialdini
Pete & Mac's Recreational Resort for Pets
321 E. Elliot Road, Gilbert, AZ 85234
Phone: 480-633-3384
e-mail: [email protected]/* */
Web: www.petemac.com

Oh, ok. Hello, Robert.

We're not here to ruin anyone's lives, just to beat the master at his own game

scott is that you?

FBI plz.

I imagine Scott, if he is in this thread at all I doubt it, is trying to encourage us to do nothing. Scott knows that if we do something to this guy, Scott will get the blame.

DON IS THE DAWN

DARKNESS BEFORE THE DON

THE DARK KNIGHT OF THE DON

DON IS BREAKING

THE DON IS COMMING

ITS ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE DON

THE NIGHT IS DARKEST BEFORE DON

DON IS RISING

THE LIGHT OF DON

LIGHT BEFORE DON

NIGHT BEFORE DON

RIGHT BEFORE DAWN

DARKEST RIGHT BEFORE DON

How do I work this? Is this thing on?

Hillary will start a nuclear war with Russia if she is elected. One vile mercenary and his family are irrelevant. No need for violence, nor implicit threats. Just a note should have all the effect we need.

*explicit

Very good.

Does anybody have any pictures of Donald standing in front of sunsets/sunrises?

Trump Tower with the sun.

Good job, user

That snake is so cute.

You think this fuckers the final boss? Hah. Hes a fucking distraction you dolts. If there is a final boss , its the final desperate attack of the media on trump/King nigger himself as he attempts to take power.

King Nigger isn't the final boss either you fool. The "King" Nigger is only a puppet of ZOG.

LISTEN UP

Making a bunch of memes and sending it to him aren't going to do much. We don't have much time, we need to hit him where it hurts, in his wallet.

He obviously doesn't want to publicly talk about him helping Hillary, because half of America would mentally blacklist him. So what do we do? We need to associate Hillary and Cialdini together. We need to write information down, and encourage people to write some articles about how Cialdini's work on persuasion is helping Hillary Clinton.

The more information we can put out there connecting the two together, whether its memes, articles, info dumps, etc, that shows a connection or influence from Cialdini, the better. If we could get some sort of a major news outlet to talk about it, that would be the best, but we should spam some people in the Alt-Right to write some articles connecting the two together and get people talking about it.

The more we highlight a possible connection between the two, the more it will throw Cialdini off. As a businessman, he won't want the negative attention, and then would be forced to be as subtle as possible with any sort of influencing as to not reveal himself. After these few more months are over, he will have to go back to working for the general public.

The most damaging thing we can do, is to as visibly as possible, connect Cialdini together with Clinton; this would turn off a large portion of America from him for forever. As a businessman, he can't risk this, he would have to play it cautiously.

Heh. It really shows how gulible you think we are. Or that your one of those autistic doomsayers that used to proclaim that the kikes were unbeatable. Also, the faggot obviously ment the election.

CIALDINI CONFIRMED FOR ROMMEL

TRUMP STILL CONFIRMED FOR PATTON

hi FBI

Hi idiot.

I read this book. It is very good. There are free cliff notes on Kindle. I HIGHLY recommend them. Might be good for all of us to have this skill.

Cialdini is the modern day Edward Bernays

Tell your supervisor you need more shitposting training, FBI. Or at least a training curriculum that's less than 6 years old.

The faggots only there because hilldog is a woman, that makes dumb decisions like "oh boy this books good the writer would definately save my campaign" instead of fixing her image. Besides, "linquistic killshots" is just a shitty meme thing that is not the foundation of presuasion. Only faggots that watch the daily show after leizbots took over would consider it.

He mostly get's paid by multinational corps. See:

These sort of clients will not blacklist him for working with Hillary, just like they didn't blacklist him for working for Obama. If anything, he'll privately brag it when negotiating his rates.

These sort of organizations don't like to take heat from a feminist angle though. Get feminists/leftists to associate him with PUA shit and that will probably hurt his career.

Get out.

Hi Robert. Hope nothing happens as a result of your betrayal of this country. Really.

I've been using this with my family members. It works surprisingly well. They've learned to ignore the bullshit the media spews about Trump or even laugh off some of the stuff he does. It does bother me that I have more or less brainwashed them without realizing it.

King nigger is definately not fucking in charge. Still does not mean (((them))) would get him to attempt dictator status if things get bad enough for kikes.

its more a response that you're a dumbass for posting it, we don't have a plan yet, you're basically begging for someone to go off half cocked and embarrass everyone. the big dox will be dropped

even then it will be psychological warfare, and the info you posted can only really have negative consequences for us right now. stop being a dipshit and associating that post with us.

ANY DIRECT ACTION WILL BE TAKEN LATER WHEN WE HAVE INFORMATION TO WORK OFF OF

until than we're a thinktank for counter propaganda. Anticipating the enemies strategy, trying to stay one step ahead in information warfare. they already have an advantage controlling mainstream media, but we have huge influence on the internet.

I don't believe the martial law meme at all. 1864 is precedent for an election being held even during a full-fledged civil war.

But that doesn't make Obama the final boss. When Obama is booted out and Trump wins, we will not have won the war. A battle, yes, but not the war.

Global kikery is bigger than Obama. Hell, it's bigger than America.

You are absolutely retarded, or an ashkanazi khazar shit-baby.

Problem is part of that line it

"not the one we need right now"

We need Trump right now.

I have already said that I'm talking about the election you fucking autistic doomsayer. And remeber that 1. Kikes don't care about that shit, and 2. a desperate animal would be quite delerious. Also, if we win america, we win. The US of A is still a superpower. And its culture spreads far and wide. That is when the silent majority finally gets the chance to say their minds, and indeed, they shall!

Meme him as the Dark Knight Rises.

Meme it as

Masonfag detected.

Good point. We need a counter-meme for this.

ZOG is built on having america as its great model. Its propoganda machine, and its great enforcer. Once that is gone, it colapses. And greentexting wont help you when its clear that you are at least an autistic sperg of an OP.

hey dumbfuck it's not time for dropping the dox.

stop being disruptive.

when it's time i'll drop the big one, anything this early only presents risk.

at least make sure multiple copies are around in case you get detained

ZOG is a multi-headed beast. And even when Trump wins, ZOG in America will not be dead, merely crippled.

If we get America off the Fed, then we can start talking about ZOG in America being defeated.

Use your best judgement. There is no central authority here so our success depends on everyone using their own good sense. Handle the dox in the way you think will be most effective.

Ok, let's all wait for Hitler. I'm sure user will deliver. He will create the perfect plan on an open message board rather than letting locals do that offline.

Talk about fucking FBI-shit.

Here's a link to his books on libgen. I don't see the big deal. He's just a pop-psychology writer. He's not some MK-ULTRA tier psych. The only thing remotely threatening on his wikipedia page is
which is how he probably became famous, that's a Rockefeller school.

gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=Robert Cialdini&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=author

But anyway, when you guys are done with this idiot, read some Frankfurt School kikes, Tavistock bongs, or actual MK-ULTRA stuff. Sperging out over this guy is like sperging out over Black Science Man or Bill Nye. They're not SCIENTISTS, they're TV PERSONALITIES THAT TALK ABOUT SCIENCE. This dude's like Deepak Chopra tier.

Some user posted his actual papers, researchgate.net/profile/Robert_Cialdini/publications, dig around in there and see if any are on sci-hub that are more important than "how to not get jewed at the car lot".

calm you paranoia. that was a standard response to posts like that.

Can someone do something like this.. I suck at photoshop

Alright, so we got a message with a potential meme: Cialdini is pretty much a PUA hired by Crooked Hill. Even if our meme isn't as effective just getting his name out there should at least shake him a bit.
Now we've just got to do something so fucking stupid that the MSM has to report on us and unintendedly expands our memes to everyone. Any faggots out there have a suggestion? Maybe get a hashtag to trend or something?

spamming twatter and stream chats tends to spread it pretty well. more people than just us visit those, and they love to repeat and spam lines, just look at any twitch or youtube stream chat

For the user with his dox:

Find the friends of his wife/children on social media.

Tell those people that Robert Cialdini is a cynical PUA woman hater.

Drive a wedge between his family members and their friends. His family members will then pressure him.

Already done it.

The way I phrased it is the way any normies remembers that passage (wrong, as they always do), because the two strong parts are "the hero Gotham deserves" and the one that will be hunted (it's not hounded either) because he's strong enough to take it, since he's a hero after all.
The fact that he says "the hero we don't need right now " is guaranteed to have been turned in "the hero we need" in their non-autistic little minds.

Drawing attention of the masses onto Cialdini doesn't really seem like it would bring about the kind of influence we're looking to exert, it may be best to act slightly more subtly in my opinion; perhaps craft images that juxtapose quotes from The Game - Neil Strauss and The Art of Seduction - Robert Greene against Hillary quotes and spamming those on social media could work

The images I'm posting aren't related to the topic at hand but are just general things I've collected from here over time that might benefit the people in this thread

Trump being elected means the fed will be audited. If he gets in, a long dedicated effort comes that took kikes so long to make crumbles utterly. (((They)))know that beating him is the only way to prevent that from happening.
Also you appear to be going off topic now. Very much so.

Fucking agree.

nice dubs

maybe just shorten it to

and Hillary. To use MSM speak, she has a problem with women. There's her husband. There's her defense of dubious individuals. For her to be working with a PUA would be the ultimate betrayal to many feminists and their sympathizers. It would further the accusation that she will do and say whatever possible to get elected, without conscience.

Feminists would argue that PUA
- objectify women
- use and promote sexist language/attitude
- normalize rape culture
- fuel emotional abuse and domestic violence

We can use this to our advantage. Aside from the Berners there are plenty of women who feel conflicted about Hillary but are still buying into the anti-Trump MSM lies.

You're either a shill or retarded. Poe's law is making it difficult to tell these days.

This is a fear campaign gentlemen.

The guy is not even newsworthy.

you user's are geniuses

The only people who are "afraid" of this guy are the (1)'s who keep on coming in here and trying to dissuade us from going after a DNC propagandist.

This guy is fucking nothing. And this is clearly a shill thread to make him "a threat"

then why do fear him so much. He's useless, yet you dedicate a lot of posts to the faggot.

Who fears him? The only faggots who fear him are the ones saying we should leave him alone because he's dangerous.

Tell me what he has done then?

Oh you have nothing?

Go figure.

Why are you making us target this man?
Is it because you want us to for some purpose?
What purpose? Will it react negatively?

I'll tell you the purpose. To instigate action from this man. Make him feel threatened. Make him react so Hillary gets something good for once.

Unless you name specific actions right now - this is nothing but a fucking shill thread.

Scott adams himself says he can recognize cialdini's fingerprint on the "dark" killshot all of the MSM parroted after trump's speech last week, if it builds momentum it could kill trump.

the point of this thread is to recognize the threat and help perform damage control to limit this man's capability in the future.

you cuck

Watched some of the DLC coverage on PBS, it was so obvious their reporters are against Hillary. They interviewed a few delegates who said they were not going to be voting for Hillary.

The Green Party faction of progressives have been at war with the DLC for years and it felt as if they are that much closer to having their 'Night of the long knives'.

All the NLP bs in the world will not convince a true leftist to vote for Hillary.

Also, Jill Stein should not be entirely ruled out as a threat to Hillary's campaign. She will get those Bernie Supporters. You're better off helping Jill Stein get all of the Bernie Bro votes instead of having the notion they will magically vote for Trump. They won't.

Remember to vote Jill Stein 2016 :^)

His record is public. Google it, or scroll up you lazy fuck.

He's a DNC propagandist. Give me one good reason not to fuck with him.

You fear him. You are a coward.

We're better than this guy. We've gone after bigger fish than him before, and came out unscathed.

I already have. Read the thread you intellectually dishonest fuck.

You forget that you are trying to reason with severely autistic 19-21 yr olds.

you are dedicating a imense amount of posts to this "non-threat". That tells that you hold a lot of regard for him.

I know. Though, I think they are the (((other))) kind of sperger.

bonus points because dawn = don = donald. put it over his face in a vaguely emprah-esque manner, with the sun cracking it's light over the edge of a dark horizon, and trump standing there, that ever-present look of confidence mixed with stoicism.

it could work. but i am no OC-wizard. simply a humble student of the psychological arts.

Literally nigger-tier logic.

You really are a autistic faggot if you get that from my post. Let me spell it out for you-you think he's a threat. The goy himself is no one important at all.

So he used the term "dark"

What's next? "Hitler"

NO. This thread brought it up, it should tell US. The onus in on you.

Because he's done nothing. Therefore any attention we give him does nothing except hinder us by motivating this man to actually do something.

From him calling Trump dark?

I guess I must fear all liberals for calling him Hitler.. oh wait I don't because truth is the best propaganda.

I just checked your posts. You certainly are pushing efforts against him, but you have not given reasons. Probably because you are a shill.

The only reason I came here was to point out that these threads are shills and you are proving me correct.

Holla Forums should focus on more substantial issues. The issues in this thread is literally fucking nothing.

Therefore it must only be for one purpose - distraction.

If we need to dig, focus on the corruption behind Hillary and the liberal agenda

If the DNC has nothing to stand on, they cannot win.

anyone got a link where I can pirate this book?

You should go make a thread for those topics and keep them bumped or get them stickied. This thread is self-contained with little effect on everything else. I don't think people should be harassing the guy just yet but still, you're being unreasonable trying to force people to do this or that while not leading by example or running your own thread. Even more so, you don't recognize the worth of what is being attempted by the opposition nor do you recognize the efforts people are putting into this thread.

That said, much like each person that keeps trying to dissuade people from looking into this, your crying will fall on deaf ears if only because you guys are absolutely terrible at convincing people to do anything. You should probably read a book on persuasion then.

I do know the worth. The instant OP said "Hillary's Godzilla" I thought - I wonder why OP called him Godzilla..

Then I realised that's to make an inference on Holla Forums.

In response, here's what I think of Robert "I'm only 70 and think I know the internet" Cialdini.

And this is why no one is listening to you. Oh well.

Bump.

Reminder that the BMW has approved release of weapon grade memetic materials pertinent to the "T" logos.

Shit wrong file use that one (graphic fags are welcome to fix it better).

I can't tell how many people actually took the bait in this thread and how many are just shills. We're being hit hard though. Hopefully Holla Forums recognizes this for what it is.

This thread is a honeypot sitting on a bear trap that's rigged to explode. If you want evidence of that see these:

C'mon guys.

I'll do you one better:

mediafire.com/download/aksz9esxxz34m9b/Books pol Might Like.zip

Also, don't forget to check out the Monthly Book Threads as well as >>>/pdfs/

How about you give Caldini the Zyklon Ben treatment?

Forever associate his brand with nazi's, white supremacists, anti-semites, etc….

To a guy like him, who values his image as a testament to his obvious Botox and face lift, that alone could destroy him.

Sad!

dubs of truth

don't be retarded, anons

kek wills it

etto

read

failing to recognize a threat, especially the man who WROTE THE BOOK ON EPRSUASION, can be deadly in the end, yes we can dig on Kaine, but we can also dig on Cialdini, not only that, but we can all get up to speed on persuasion and bomb social media with highly persuasive memes and shift the overton window along with public opinion

If he's so good he wouldn't have missed with his "killshot". What the next move? Distraction. Convince his enemy that he's a super serious threat and take the focus off the miss. Make them speculate about his next move instead of planning their own. He's just using Trump's tactics against us. Same way Trump used media tactics against them. Why invent a new form of attack when your opponent has a proven weapon? Don't get played.

You're assuming one thread equals all of Holla Forums. You're assuming we can't do multiple tings and look into multiple people at a time and deal with Hillary and her bullshit, Kaine and this guy all at once.

I am mystified that there are people that don't understand this.

I'm mystified there are people who don't recognize misdirection.

What are you guys doing?

You've just created a vector for attack.

Yeah, his book comes off like that.

no it is not, because psychology does not exist. neither does psychiatry or psychotherapy. we are going to destroy this kike with the scientific truth about mental health and how it is fabricated to sell shit to goyim. cialdini is a dumb fucking kike and if any of you think his book is valid you are fucking retarded.

mental health is a myth. it does not exist. there is no such thing as a chemical test which can be run on the human brain for disorders. so where did these fake things come from? an ice pick serial killer, i shit you not. he invented the entire institution of mental health. he killed people like dexter and later pretended to be a doctor performing 'treatments'. what kind of treatment? an ice pick to the fucking brain.

Yeah, that's right. This sick fuck was killing people left and right, and he needed an out. So he began pretending that his Dexter sessions were medical procedures. What did his murderer supposedly treat? He treated imaginary and fabricated disorders with his "lobotomy" procedure. This serial killer used an ice pick to put holes in folks brains, killing them. After a while he pretended that this ice pick procedure was a Lobotomy. The entire institution of psych was fabricated to sell treatment for disorders that do not exist, which is how the ice pick killer's company prospered without him.

there exists no chemical test that can be run on the human brain, all disorders are linguistic abstractions and are diagnosed through arbitrary and culturally biased behavioral tests. the psych industry infects people with the neurosis that something is chemically wrong with their brain even though this is 100% scientifically unfounded. this industry then sells people a treatment for the disorder which does not exist.

while it's obvious that something is biologically wrong with full blown derp faced autistic people, the disorders of aspergers, bipolar, manic depressive, et cetera absolutely do not exist. they are not phenomenologically real. the entire institution is bullshit, and is fabricated by kikes like cialdini. he's not a big hitter, just another fake doctor who fools the masses with language. hes a fucking joke.

not an argument

You have a point that big pharma and big psycho are kiked to fuck, however the issue I see is that if persuasion and marketing (essentially applied psychology) were not effective there would neither be a massive private industry behind it (well, without significant collusion at least) and there would most definitely not be a branch of the United States military (37F - Psychological Operations) devoted to its use on enemy forces

zillow.com/homedetails/2248-S-Forest-Ave-Tempe-AZ-85282/7588233_zpid/

House next door 2250 is for sale, any user wanna take a look in their backyard and driveway?

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/2248-S-Forest-Ave_Tempe_AZ_85282_M12266-77882

You're paranoid and have spent 23 posts misdirecting what is productive digging and learning, go do something productive schlomo

You didn't present one.

Misdirection is only an issue with limited resources. You still have not explained why we can't work on multiple things at one time. Only a nitwit thinks we are focused on one thing at a time and thus any possible misdirection as being a problem in the first place. This is a community that at any time, can go off and waste time on the various other boards here and you want to whine about misdirection? You're a nitwit.

Not really. I have plenty reason to be though.

Not really. The digging will occur regardless and I did a lot of digging in the last thread on this topic and fielded suggestions in this one.

Alright, I haven't been online all day, so let me see if I understand what is habbening.

A day or so ago, Scott warns us that Shrillary has hired godzilla. Now we know it's a guy who Scott shills a persuasion book for, because he's the real deal. He said (or told Shrillary to say) that Trump's campaign speech at the RNC was dark. Also he might be a pick-up artist, which is kinda funny since Shrillary is so pro-womyn.

I get that this is a serious issue (and if Holla Forums harassing this fucker in real life actually makes him quit Shrillary I'll die of laughter) but we're currently up in the polls against this cunt, so I don't feel that worried.

Read again because I didn't say anything there about wasting time. I said you've opened up a vector of attack by looking where they want you to look and by taking the information they want you to take. You should work on your reading comprehension before calling someone else a nitwit.

He is a lvl 120 think tank.

We are a fucking army of lvl 60 in average. The group always win in RPG hunting.

I know that people have been saying that, but I think that's a misassessment of relationship of the PUA culture and his work. I think hes just in it for the persuasion, whereas all of the PUA stuff was based off of his work.

Alright, my bad. I scanned this thread looking for words like 'explain' and 'what' to figure out what was going on for myself. I saw that possible PUA tidbit and I thought it was too funny, but if it isn't true I won't pursue it.

I read it and saw nothing fucking useful. You have not explained why it would be bad idea for people to look into this shit. And in going on about misdirection, you are by essence speaking of resources. Vector of attack is not a fucking issue with an anonymous imageboard filled with smug anime girls.

He's a nobody, Scott "Wizard" Adams set it up by calling him a Godzilla since no one would know who the fuck he was anyways. Low level stuff Holla Forums shouldn't fall for

but we've got scott too, he's our Gandalf

meanwhile, Trump is making his way to the seat of the throne regardless of what this guy wants to throw at him

you know what's real fuckin dark? Betraying your country and honest to kek shilling in it's apex form for a traitorous leech who has so much blood on her hands and in her pockets.

You're a fucking idiot.

Again, not the argument I made. Work on your own comprehension or technique before trying to critique others.

Again fuck off if you have nothing useful to say. I already explained why misdirection is not an issue and broke down why you're full of it.

=)

see

Following the same script?
=D

That's still not an argument and you're just making yourself look foolish as fuck now.

=)

Filtered.

Simply the ideas can be abstracted to:

1) Authority (a greater power than the individual)
2) Scarcity

Everything else is a subset of these. (eg: Peer pressure, social norms etc are just authority–ie a power greater than the individual that will punish the individual for not conforming. People being loss averse etc is just another name for scarcity)

This is pretty much the best spin to put on this when it gets thrown out there. These are dark times really.

More smiley faces or confessions of merely pretending I'm sure.

Look at these faggots.

That is so fucking vague that I can't believe that you're not a shill.

Rude. Bump though I'm sure another thread will be made or this one will be revived/bumped. Hillary is going to have dindu day at the convention tomorrow so that should be fun as far as persuasion goes.

So he works for the companies that pay shillary?

The Kraken will only lung forward, snapping it's beak when it's tentacles have been cut.

Sophists were just sages. That's what Buddha means, sage.

He's not a sophist, he's a shill with advanced training in shilling. And I'm not impressed.

The fuck would you attack dogs for? We're not Communists and Jews you piece of shit.

This. It's better to neutralize any shit they put out in the manner Trump would when it gets put out there but only when it gets brought up so as to not do work for them in spreading their ideas or narrative. We can compile info on the possible agents of Hillary but outright going crazy won't do anything for anyone since he can disavow current connections to Hillary.

The "Yes We Can" and "Hope" and "Change We Can Believe In" bullshit may not have worked on us but it did work on normalfags in droves.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR OPPONENT
Else you doom yourselves to the same fate as Jeb Bush and the rest of the establishment morons that got beat down by Trump.

NO it didn't. They just voted for nigger in a hipster suit. Stop imagining reality

Yes it did. This is how Obama hopped and skipped around his inexperience and lack of specifics on issues. This is how he sold himself as this hop and cool dude when he really wasn't. Obama himself has always been crafty in regards to politics but he was a terrible pitchman until sometime after he got his senate seat.

This.

got em

They already tried a few of these.

Commitment and Consistency: Getting people to say "I'm with her". This won't pay off because only people who really are going to vote for her will say (or tweet) it. Also enabled Trump's iconic "I'm with YOU" rebuttal.

Social Proof: Rigged poll numbers still pretending Hillary stands a chance, or previously pretending Hillary was in the lead. Obviously didn't work because her numbers dropped any way.

Authority: Obama endorsing her. Weak because they are in the same party so who the fuck else is he going to endorse.

Liking: Everyone in Hollywood and on journolist blatantly signalling support for her, the actors openly, the news people by simply reporting news about Hillary normally / favorably and getting all angry or "concerned" when reporting on Trump.

I don't think there's a reciprocation angle, it's not like Hillary ever did anything for her country or its people. It's also not like she's scarce, she ran once before and she could do it again if she doesn't die coughing.

I'd honestly be surprised if she ran again. There is too much ill will for her. I can't see her even having a political future after this. In many ways, she is trying to bully people into voting for her.

I'll also add that it is a good thing Hillary doesn't have an actual idea of what to do with her campaign other than her vagina or we'd have some issues.

obama didn't hop and skip around those things

niggers don't give a fuck about those things

He did. This was the main deal that was used against him but he skipped around them thanks to both the media helping him out and him utilizing his slogans. This is why you had him making speeches all over the world.

And spics and whites apparently. He got a lot of their vote as well. Your over-estimating the power of the black vote.

2ez

5.) He is Wizard.

Dun, dun, dun..

Oh course he is: his "dark" killshot was itself dead before it was fired. The vast majority saw the speech as positive, plus w/ the DNC leaks shitting on the media's credibility and the fact that even normalfags were making and spreading memes of all the dark headlines, it was worthless.

And now w/ this disaster that was DNC day 1, all the motivational speaker tactics of a two-bit conman are no threat, but still, would be good to get in his head and fuck with him. Expose him and ridicule his little dark shit, maybe find a good meme to deploy against him to show him he doesn't know what he's stepped into.

This. Time is the most valuable resource. If we can drain him of this we can make him useless.

I still think moving against him directly is not the best thing. If it's not him, it may spur him into action. If it is him, I doubt he would be put off. I do think we should hit him if he keeps up shit. If we weaken the shit out of this already weak move, then that will force him to change tactics and possibly try something more overt or weaken Hillary's confidence in him. Trump is already in her and her campaign's head.

you can always learn something from these people, even if they have nothing to say

Plastic man, totally phony, he's just taking old Hilldawg for a ride and a cushy paycheck.

So even more reason to see him as a con-artist.

Meme magic is so real

Recognized by out of touch old faggots who are easily scammed because they're so arrogant and sloppy, people like Hillary Clinton.

I wonder how he got that number. I've been wondering for a long time what the fraction actually is. 5 seems low but it could be true.

WOW GUISE SUCH DEEP INSIGHTS THIS FAGGOT HAS, WE SHOULD BE WORRIED!

Yeah, this is just a typical two-bit motivational speaker/PR hack who impresses stupid rich people with lame ass tricks. He's nothing.

Total asspull on his part.

Also, if this guy was behind the lame ass "Diversity is our promise" or whatever line that kept getting repeated tonight, then even less worried about this phony.

If he's so insignificant he'll crack easily after being attacked hence meaning it'll take no effort
Regardless is it not better to remove even potential threats, remember anons sometimes you can be wrong and honestly someone who causes the shills to fear attacking him so much makes me suspicious he might be somewhat decent. Maybe not brilliant but better than hillary and that means she gets better by proxy, why should we allow hillary to be better by even slight margins, it only takes a few people attacking him so its hardly some massive diversion from other issues.
ITT: shills be scared, even if he's is nothing he works for the enemy and yet people are so scared of attacking him, why is that i wonder ?

His ways are just a kikified version of memetics who needs persuasion when you have memes? Ive never ready this faggots book or heard of him before yesterday but I'm about to take a shit on his 'dark'

You ready for it? It has alliteration. It speaks directly to the newly burned burnie supporters in that she fucked them over and then instead of distancing herself from corruption she hired dws after dws was forced to resign. And it speaks to them directly in their over developed sense of victimhood. And it is derogatory but not so derogatory that they won't call her it due to some contrived 'but she's a wymyn be nice' horseshit

Clueless Clinton

Etc..

I love being able to assist the God Emperor.

That book is fantastic if you're itching to learn a bit about how to take advantage of people on autopilot. The entire book is just a guide on how to improve your selling and stealing skills. Other than that, it goes into basic environmental influences on human beings and how you can protect yourself/exploit them.

I'm not really sure about him big able to "design linguistic killshots" well enough to take down trump. I don't think undecided voters hate trump enough for it to even be possible to bring him down in that way, and his supporters have already grown a thick skin to most criticism.

As it indirectly makes clear in his book; the seeds and the proper environment have to be there for people to be swayed, and they just aren't.

The seeds aren't there for (((them)))

But they are for )))us(((

#CluelessClinton

Also

Sounds like an Isis supporter to me

How is "Dark" a kill shot? Trump is just stating facts right now we are in a dark time and he is the only one with the authority to lift the veil from the people's eyes. It's always darkest before the Don.

Good idea. He brings up something interesting in one part of his book about how people tend to become divided by race in competitive environments (the example he used was in a school situation).

I honestly believe the "Dark Donald" meme was simply damage control to keep Hillary's supporters from completely losing themselves to defeatism after Trump delivered a speech. I don't think they were fully prepared for Trump's speech to be as powerful as it was because, like always, Trump's opponents underestimate him and get caught with their pants down.

I wouldn't be surprised that many anti-trump people who didn't watch the speech were tempted to look up a video of it after seeing all the "Dark" headlines, because that shit is intriguing. Tell people something is equated with danger, mystery, spooky and we feel a strange curiosity to experience it for ourselves.

This is a very good idea.

Take to the alt right cringe forums and post shit about how he is 'our guy' because x, y & z. Maybe make up an anecdote about we had failed previously and this time took SO MUCH EFFORT, but we finally got one of our fellow gnatzis into a position of great power in Clinton's campaign

right but persuasion is a way of applying memetics so our memes actually fucking spread, memes are just packaging for information, if you want them to actually spread out and not stagnate you'll learn him or art of the deal and learn them well. And for anyone going after this guy please for fuck's sake use Rules 1 and 2. We do not want to invite academia to study us any more than they already are.

==PERSUASION LINGUIST PERSUASION LINGUIST PERSUASION LINGUIST PERSUASION LINGUIST PERSUASION LINGUIST PERSUASION LINGUIS

God fuck off you retards. This moron is IRRELEVANT.

STOP BUMPING THIS PSEUDOINTELLECTUAL TRASH

I've actually heard of this guy before, due to a friend who's full-on autistic who keeps an eye on all the big lads up top who basically help out politicians and (((special interests))) with getting what they want with using various methods to ensure people are doing what they want them to. It's been one of those things that has been a job for a lot, LOT longer than you think, and surprisingly there's a lot more of these fagets than you could ever imagine.

To keep it short and to the point, Cialdinai is probably a bigger autist with the art of manipulating people and getting things turned around than to his clients' benefit than you lads likely realize at all. Whilst he may look like a typical easy faget to pummel to death with memes and all the typical antics we use, the guy isn't an idiot and won't fall for the same tricks that most of the guys we've helped deal with fell for.

To quote said autistic friend's own words, "Most people from his line of work play 2D chess with their opponents to win, whilst Cialdini plays 3D chess instead to ensure he wins."

Thank you for Correcting The Record!

the simple umman manda fits perfectly.

Persuasion is just another name for it all.

Like reading this guys stuff seems like maybe it would be good for entry level plebs but from the descriptions of anons who have read it what it sounds like to me is akin to the difference between memes and propaganda. Whereas propaganda is the art of forcing lies to be accepted as truth through constant, and expensive repetition.. And memetics is the art of taking a truth that already has legs to stand on, giving it wings and teeth, and letting it take off on its own to spread organically. One uses Jew science and Jew twisting of words to redefine their 'magic' potential the other uses nature and the chaotic true magic power of words.

This art of persuasion is nothing more than using twisting of words to compel them to influence the people to think and behave in a way in which they naturally chaotically wouldn't.

Like this whole 'Trump is dark' thing. They are using a word to describe trump being something that hr has for decades proven he is not. Its kikery attempting to twist and bend the plebs perspective of reality. This is a school of magic.. And it works as such.. But it is a school of kike magic and kike magic is not as powerful as natural magic, which is what memetics is. TFW we are rogue paladin class

Where as Clinton really is clueless, not in that she doesn't know what she's doing but that she doesn't understand the tide that is rising against her and her ilk. And alliteration makes things stick in the back of your mind.. Its a good learning and memorization tool. So maybe we could start a bit of a trend.. A word game that plebs may like to join in… The game is: Using alliteration only describe how shitty Clinton is. For instance:

I could see that taking off on Facebook.

I'm not sure if there exists a word like meme is to propaganda to describe what I am saying as a different art than persuasion but if there isn't we should meme it.

I'm not saying you are wrong. It is a way to apply memetics. What I'm saying is don't go for the pitfall that is using kike ways. You don't fight lies and manipulation with lies and manipulation. You use the truth and your understanding of people and the universe.

And it was fired before the speech was even delivered. That Maddow looking dweeb at MSNBC tweeted out hours before about how it was the "full Buchanan" and "very dark"

It was a pre-planted talking point that was probably kicked into overdrive by the "tone" of the speech.

I'm not sure I understand the significance of calling something dark.

It seemed like a rather well-lit event.

My kindle keyboard won't read me pdfs so I convert them to mobi with calibre.
Misspelling artifacts from conversion make tts less fun though.

BANEPOSTING HAS REACHED A SINGULARITY POINT

Trump = Kek, Kek = the Dark Night before dawn. We've come full circle, and MSM is happily spreading the meme. Are we sure CIAldini isn't one of us undercover?

I might just like that his name is basically shorthand for 'secret operations' and 'magic'

CIAldini thinks he has captured the Don. But he doesnt know.. Being caught is part of the plan.

archive.is/GFhKc
This article the guy linked is over 4 years old.

Dark -> Dark Knight -> What we need not what we deserve -> Win

The contrast of the bottom text is very low and I'm an MS paint only fag so I can't help.

Your information is woefully misconceived and outdated.
Nobody ever claimed a chemical test could diagnose most of the "fake" conditions you mentioned. However, the "chemical imbalance" psychdocs describe is evidenced by the altered patterns of neural activation AND by the genetic components that code for altered proteins which explain that altered neural activation pattern.

Get into neuroscience.

Yea and the Jew answer to those imbalances is to throw chemicals at them and hopefully one sticks without fucking up too many other processes.

Meanwhile the problem is not chemical.. Its spiritual. Defects in the spirit cause the body to produce chemicals at out of whack percentages. But science can't prove the existence of anything pertaining to the spirit or 'archaic medicine' so it gets denounced as quackery.

I think an even better part of that is the

So we'll hate him, because he can take it

It won't appeal to Trump supporters, but it doesn't have to. It could neutralize any bad vibes about the word dark to the undecided/uninterested masses. I'm not saying "dark" is a masterful killshot, but memeing this would take very little effort and we would have nothing to lose.

Dems saying Trump is Dark

+

The Dark Knight music

+

Mr. Trump. Yes? Are you Batman? I am Batman!

+

And so we'll hate him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent gaurdian. A watchful protector. A dark knight.

It doesn't have to be true to stick. I think that forcing a Pua v femynism angle damages both of their credibility simultaneously.

Well, they are clearly abusing/using the fallacious Tone Argument.

I am going to get his book… sounds fascinating.

Good to hear from you, Milo. I miss your tweets and haven't seen anything new from you on breitbart. I know you are cooking up something big to hit back at @jack. Please burn him to a crisp.

Those chemicals demonstrate statistically significant capability to correct bad patterns of neural activation in a subset of disease sufferers. The subsets that have different responses to the same Chemical intervention overwhelmingly have been discovered to be subsets with different wrong gene - > protein parts of the causal chain, but the identical resultant unhealthy neural activation pattern symptom. Different Chemicals for different root causes that solve the same superficial problems.

Spirit / soul doesn't enter into it.

The speech was "dark", since we aproach "dark waters". Kek is speaking to us. He gives us a clue, we shall start a fire. It shall rise, so it will enlight the "dark waters".

PRAISE KEK

Is that what we are, kekis in the cult of kek?

What is this ? Amateur hour ?

I think the best course of action is to twist his memes to suit us, as already shown in this thread (dark>dark night). He's a behind the scenes person so you can't attack him the way we attack Hillary.

Ignoring Cialdini and continuing our all out attack on Hillary is the best course of action. Any attack against him will only make him more commited to his role and wont help get Trump elected.

Making Hillary's persuasion expert buttflustered would hinder her movement.

No it isn't. Read the 48 Laws of Power, the Art of War, the Prince, and the 36 Stratagems and then you'll be at a much higher level than this faggot. I mean his books, from what I've skimmed through, is just very, very dumbed down and poorly understood ripoffs of those: he's a pleb.

While they're playing chess, we're playing HoI3 with no AI.

No, for most neurosis and "mental illnesses" it's cognitive behavioral, though a handful are structural/chemical problems.

ANTI SLIDE

ANTI SLIDE

antislide

I thought we had a cialdini link sometime since the beginning of the year?

not an argument

we have I just wasn't bothered to save it at the time and evidently nobody else did

They are like babies wielding flashlights to blind the Trumperor, who shits out memetic thunder and lightning with flicks of his pinky.

The Clinton campaign chose I'm with her and they're going to stick with it (otherwise it would be an admission that it was a mistake). We just need to exploit it more. Here's an example.

Guys, stop worrying and start spreading this picture or others like that one. "I'm with her" and the logo is a goldmine. Exploit it.

Hillary is her own doom.
As soon as she opens her mouth people start disliking her.
No amount of persuasion can make someone who hates humanity so much appear likable.

Trump is in the news daily, chatting up the press no matter what the issue.
Hillary hasn't had a press conference in 230+ days. That is fucking unprecedented for a leading POTUS candidate.

The DNC is deeply fractured despite the happy image the media is trying to portray. They conned their own constituents to shoehorn in a candidate that is unelectable, and now all they have left is pretending that the world isn't burning down around them.

in other words he's a perfect operative for team shillary

Hey Cialdini, how you doin'. Calling yourself "Godzilla" doesn't make any sense, as the Dems should avoid being associated with destroying cities, given your nigger problem.

That's just dumb. Obviously and evidently those fields do exist, albeit you might criticize their current practices and theoretical foundations.

Hillary Clinton can't be rescued from herself. She's gonna sink at the bottom and there's nothing Robert Cialdini or anyone else can do to save her.

i'm not too concerned about cialdini to be honest at this point, i just wanted pol to have knowledge of him if he does prove to be a problem

Another one.

Over the Hill has potential

This angle is perfect. Sow division in their ranks. Mark him as a PUA, make him seem insincere in his support of hillary. Make the shitlibs paranoid of his persuasive techniques by telling them that he's tricking them and hillary. In general ramp up dat paranoia.

EPUB
a.cocaine.ninja/zupmws.epub

I'm really sick of the hillary shills

not calling you a shill or anything I mean on the board and media

That twitter link in the OP isn't working, can someone post an image of what was said?

I know this is going to be a very hard thing to grasp, but not everyone who supports Hillary is a paid shill. Some people actually, genuinely support a Clinton presidency.

Hey guys look at dis plz halp thx bai
twitter.com/brad_studio/status/759191427981185028

oh i never underestimate stupidity and their is plenty of it in the potential voting pool

I have literally never heard about this "dark" thing from anywhere except here. I think you're trying to make something out of nothing.

"trump is doom and gloom"
"he delivered a dark message"
"a bleak portrait of america"
"trumps dark message"
"hillary believes in us"
"hillary has hope for america"
"hillary is a white knight"
"hillary knows our future is bright"

really user you should keep briefed on the enemy propaganda

I think this thread is a good example

psyop

shills out in force

Son, I had that base covered before you were even born

Can you streetview his house and share a screenshot?

Assuming you want to keep his address a secret.

I guess so. That sounds laughable though. I'm frequently forced to watch the news on the electric jew but without sound, so I guess I get a different view of what people see. I also don't use twitter, it's boring. I don't really think it's healthy to get too steeped into this stuff. Psyops on all sides trying to fuck with the mass consciousness. If it's your game then good for you, psych warriors win psych wars.

not an argument

by laughable I mean, try saying any of those shillary lines out loud and try not to laugh.

top post. I've thought about how stuff like this could work for a long time and couldn't quite figure it out

yeah I see what you're saying

Nevermind, saw the address lower. This is a big fucking house.

oh yeah

More (slight) evidence that its Cialdini:
amazon.com/Influence-Science-Practice-Nadja-Baer/dp/161066020X

From a comic made about his work on Influence, the description reads as follows:

He refers to them as "Dark" forces.

This doesn't exactly confirm, but I think this is a little evidence for that

that's disturbing

Well shit trump really is batman, thats fucking awesome. The hero this world needs.

It'll never catch on. Hillary's slogan is awful. It tries to use psychology to get people to commit to supporting her. Once you say it, you're less likely to stop supporting her when bad shit happens because you already committed.

It's the same trick charities try to use to get you to donate. You can't just donate anymore, they make you do a subscription-style thing so you feel committed.

Politicians use it liberally by making people take pledges to vote for them etc.

It only works on feeble-minded people who have no goals of their own, and support people because of the perception of "It's the right thing to do."

This perception is what we need to attack.

Trump's slogan is great in comparison. "Let's make America great again." It implies work, action. Anyone is welcome to help. It has a clear goal. It gets shortened often to "Make America great again", but trump always uses the complete one. He always say things like "… and together, we can make America great again!".

Ironically, the Trump wall meme cemented Trump goals in people's mind. Trump is a builder, and his opponents just want to tear things down.

The response to MAGA was "America was never great." which is defeatist and, even if it was true, is no excuse for not making it great.

The response to Trump's wall was more ridicule, saying that it would never work etc. Again, the leftists took up the mantle of negativity, and, ironically, spread Trump's image of being a builder.

The only reason "people" will vote Clinton, is because she is a democrat pollitically active woman. She has the "status" needed for them to vote for her, so they do.

Her political positions largely don't matter as long as she has the "Status". Attacking this status is what needs to be done.

Sadly, it is very hard to attack since they are things that Clinton chooses. She chooses to be democrat, and she chooses to be politically active. She has been doing those things for very long, which cemented her status.

We could contrast the consequences from her actions to Trump's well-established builder image.

She voted for the war in Iraq. Death.
She was the main player for war in Syria. Death.
The people supposed to testify against her. Death.
Etc.

Virtually all of her policies come with deaths. Show the gore.

That syrian drowned child? Would have been alive if not for her policies.

Show her laughing at Gaddaffi's death.
Show her calling for the heads of other people.

Her prosperity comes from the death of other people.

I suggest "Carrion Clinton"

Anyone have that full helicopter interview?

At one point a journalist asks him about Romney's potential as a wealthy opponent and Trump blew him off as "he's not that rich".

Trump has already confirmed this. Summer fags need to go back to school.

so fucking sick of you retarded summer kikes.

Cruz was perfect as the Penguin.

How much influence has this guy had on PUA? If we could highlight that association it could make Hillary look bad for hiring him.

puaforums.com/approaching-running-sets-building-attraction/2702-cialdinis-6-core-principles-influence.html

tsbmag.com/2008/11/24/the-psychology-of-seduction/

whetyourwoman.com/2013/08/19/six-awesome-tips-from-influence-by-robert-cialdini/

So Kek really is lucifer

When we enlighten the dark waters. We can say one day again: "Feels good men". This is who we are as you said.

feels good

Speaking of Scott Adams….

Cialdini? Robert Cialdini? Sad!

That book is one of the most influential for me, and is the one I cite the most – particularly in BTFO'ing manipulative, dishonest SJWs/radical leftists/opportunistic niggers/etc.

You're doing yourself a massive disservice if you don't at least skim it; it's not so much his own "work" but a compilation of studies with his summaries.

But this book would be perfect to refute the methods the Hillary campaign uses, yes. Infographics citing her quotes or something and the page of the book that describes it. That certainly isnt gonna make her look good.

I never did understand why networks dont give the audience a primer on logical fallacies and psychological tricks at the beginnings of debates. Pol could though.

He's becoming more and more of a bad goy by the day. Yesterday he wrote several quality tweets I would have never expected from him some months ago.
If the elections could go on for a year or two he could even become one of us.

another one

nothing like the memory hole

tim kaine

all I've heard today is
"trump is dark hearted"
"trump has a dark message"
"dark dark dark dark dark"
fucking retards

Because they want mindless drones they can spoon feed platitudes, not an audience of logicians?

Wait, did they change the slogan? When did that happen? Stronger together instead of I'm with her.

no matter what the slogan is it can work against her

important enough for government to put some money in research.

Also, government spent $2.6 million to encourage Chinese prostitutes to drink more responsibly.

commercialobserver.com/2013/10/heres-a-list-of-stupid-things-the-government-spends-money-on/

Now, on the topic of this dude robert b. cialdini…

Why are you all losing your cool about him ?

Is there any evidence he is working for HRC campaign ?

And if he does…so what ? Her campaign is shit. She is burning her self…what is a rush to hit this dude ?

He is nothing special. Some fancy titles, lot of self promotion and (more or less) usual companies he was working for.

Why are some of you start to panic ? and why are you not listening to anons who are telling to take it easy ?

also, why are you not working on clinton foundation ?

you are wasting your time with this. and going around in circles

Not that much. More or less everything he "contribute" was known for some time before.

hi, shill. you tried this yesterday and it didn't stick. nobody cares :)

Hi,

you did not answer my questions.

I was really polite and i can say pretty please if that would make a difference.

You have proof he is working for HRC campaign ?

You have opinion why he is so important ?

I have a proof that clinton foundation is important.

Tit for tat…you get me proof he is important and i will get you proof about clinton foundation.

you type like a fag :)

around time of convention.

"stronger together" is aiming at uniting democratic party. Like, bernie supporters with clinton supporters united…rainbows and unicorns

Thank you for offer, it is very nice from you. I am not interested.

But, i do not discriminate against sodomites.

Question stands. Proof he is working for HRC……

shills get filtered around here, m8

No, they do not. There is lots of them here.

Looks like you are new here.

do you not get it, bro?

I am on /pol. Do you think i would be here if i would "get it" ?

Anyway, this is boring. Hope somebody get proof that dude is working for HRC.

oh so they pay you for replies.