magicchan.org/all/
robotmetal.net/
tohno-chan.com/
hamstakilla.com/
hikkichan.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Onii-chan

i recall checking uboa and sushigirl, they were pretty dead-ish

Wasn't there some sort of /x/ only chan? or did it die?

I'm pretty sure some of the users of those chans would rather prefer them not to be flaunted and thereby see their quality diminished due to outsider influx

I was on 7chan when it started for roughly a month. I've been at 8ch since the first Holla Forums exodus from halfchan. I always respected Hotwheels and his commitment to freedom of speech. I don't browse other chans.

None.
Once this one goes to shit I'm fully abandoning the image board life style, you guys can keep being nomadic and shit but it's too much pointlessness for me, I won't go.

lolcow.farm only

You should update the image and include Krautchan

76chan
4chan Only for /s4s/, /x/ and /3/

fuckoffchan and opisafaggot.net

niggerchan

yeah there was one trying to remember the name but its gone now been gone for like a year plus and i barely used it. Op, I appreciate your hard work. But here let me help you out.

Take user ib off. Encouraging people to go there isn't a good thing they have malicous ads and shitty malfunctioning software. Take off brchan stick to english language chans.

And let me give you some more that weren't suggested yet. (only english language shit)
bronnen.net/int/index.html
99chan.org/
7chan.org/
u18chan.com/
ponychan.net/
ponyville.us/
nextchan.org/
magicchan.org/all/
robotmetal.net/
tohno-chan.com/
hamstakilla.com/
hikkichan.com/

Theres more too. Im sure ive pissed off some of the denizens of some of these rather quiet sites by revealing their existence. Oh well.

370chan.lt

I browse wizchan

2ch.hk

I'd fuck br-chan

Masterchan

hispachan

Checked

Holla Forums is the only chan I go to. It has all I need.