Cheating?

Can anybody help me out? I need to know if there is a way to find out when apps are being deleted/redownloaded. I have a feeling my gf is downloading kik to talk to this guy, then deleting it again after they are done.

I was wondering if there was a way to see? Perhaps a list that will contain when apps are downloaded and the date/time? I have all of her info so if it requires logging into her Apple account I can do so. She has an iPhone SE.

Any and all help will be appreciated. Thanks, guys.

app store>updates>purchased>not on this iphone

you need access to the phone though.

This

that's retarded

That will just let me see that she has already had kik on her device. Which I knew, I had it too and we talked through it for a bit. I mean a way that will show the date and/or time kik is being downloaded.

Which is exactly why I think she's doing it that way. Kik automatically deletes all your chat history once you log out or delete it, so if I was about to catch her she could just quickly delete it, and if I asked her to download it again and show me her chats, they would all be empty.

Perhaps I'm just being paranoid, but I would still like to know if there is a way to see when it is being installed or deleted. So far all my research is pointing to no.

you could stop being such a beta that she has to look elsewhere for satisfaction of her needs

It isn't anything like that. I think she's being a little hoe. I just want solid proof to shove in her face.

this is pretty much true by definition. if she was being satisfied enough, she wouldn't look for satisfaction elsewhere

Nigger you don't understand women in the slightest. They could have it all and still put a knife in your back

We live in a nice apartment. I make more than she does and I pay for nearly everything. She literally gets to just save her money from her little part time job and do whatever she wants. I dick her down on the regular. I'm not huge, but she is tiny so I fill her up and often hurt her, leaving her sore and limping. I take her places, go on dates, listen to her meandering stories about her day, etc

It's not that she is dissatisfied. I think she is doing it for the thrill, or, like I said, just being a little hoe.

So back to the subject at hand. IS there any way to see the date or time an app was downloaded? I'm beginning to believe it is no.

Sorry user but she's fucking the dude.
All women are talking to chad behind our backs and fucking Tyrone when you're at work.
Wear a condom and don't give her any money.

You can see how long every app had been open. (24hr/3 days)

Settings>Battery>Tap on clock icon

Hm. I'll give that a try. Thanks, user.

i.e. you are not fulfilling her need for thrills

Is she using android? You can search in her files for a folder with her profile data in it

who let the virgin in here?

not an argument

Reddit. You. Now.

make me

okay, lil baby. lol
Women, scratch that, people cheat because of their character. If she has a promiscuous bent she will cheat, no matter how good you treat her. If the relationship isn't satisfying her and she had a ounce of decency she would break up with user. But you do not know this because you are a colossal virgin.
I take back what I said about Reddit. Even they aren't this clueless. Tumblr is more up your alley.

Dude. Do you live in md.

No I don't.