Ghost in the Shell first 5 minutes

Ghost in the Shell first 5 minutes.

Scarjo sucks at acting, the sets and costumes are pretty cool though.

not really

WE

היה

I like the geisha robots.

God she's fucking ugly.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

W

looks like shit

Looks like an 80's anime character.

Whoever would do what and be destroyed?

She is in it motherfucker. That's an accepted use of the term 'my movie'

ScarJo pls go

this is somehow even worse than video game movies

Odd that they'd keep the Japanese theming but then go with the most Hollywood of Hollywood actresses for the lead

That was rather underwhelming. Nothing of it screams originality or thrilling. Just a safe, sanitized, by-the-numbers sequence. It's just so dull and average.

This looks great, especially that girl, what's her name? Scarlet? she is awesome and her acting is really really good.

…Why does it actually look good?

Not really considering the idea is that Japanese culture took over the entire world.

My point is they've basically copied the original movie but put their talentless cunts in it

That's literally what Hollywood does dude?

Are you actually surprised by this?

Same as with almost all remakes?

Every time an actor says this, you know it's trash and you know they hope they can forget about it as soon as possible. You don't need to watch the rest of the video based on that alone.

Every reply in this thread is familiar with GitS and the scenes this trash heap of a trailer is supposed to recreate. But, looking at this with fresh eyes it makes no sense at all. What is the purpose of the shades wearing gang men? If it was a hit or kidnapping and they had hacked the geisha robots to carry it out why would the suit men be necessary?
They are all just set pieces there to give the main character a reason for a slo mo action scene. This is just a 5 minute tip of the frozen turd iceberg.

I would have figured they'd Americanise it at least. You know, try to be a little less unoriginal

Oh fuck off, you pretentious douchebag. yOU CAN SAY THE EXACT SAME SHIT ABOUT THE PLANE SCENE IN bTAMAN AND THE BANK ROBBEYR IN THE DARK KNIGHT. KILLLLLLLLL UIOASDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDHSMUJ6Z6SMVG MTB4WA

You okay there, buddy?

You didn't type so good.

faked butthurt and gay

looks like dog shit

JUST

This movie is going to kick ass. I'm so glad AVi Arad produced this.

Reported for blatant shilling.

Filthy yid cunt.

Kill yourself, retard.

kill yourself >>>/reddit/

Suck my dick.

Get sodomized, ziocuck.

Homo detected

What did he mean by this?

Make sure to drop the word "she's a jewish beauty" around. Lots of people can't identify them yet.

I bet you don't know a single thing about Pence's career as a politician.

What kind of faggotry is this?

Actually I do, he's okay.

Kill yourself, for real.

It's designed that way.

You totally couldn't replace her with a piece of log.

Get electrocuted cutie

What's wrong with the patriot act, librul?

Patriotism is the cuckold ideology.
Even communism is better.

Conservatives are subhuman.

Getting zapped might make you smarter

Be more like Hitler and stop being such bourgeois-cock sucking cuck.

Aren't you the """"free-thinker"""". It's a very odd coincidence that this is exactly what the kikes have been trying to push since WW2.

Sacrifices have to be made to ensure the safety of the people. I know you want the state agencies to have limp dicks and less power than corporations but with the advent of Islamic terrorism you would have much more violence without the patriot act. Maybe you're fine with getting blown up or machete'd to death as long as you have freedumbs but most people would disagree and since the US is a democracy its people won't have to live in fear just because of your ideological naïveté.

If you're posting that unironically you seriously should consider killing yourself.

If you don't suck Israel's dick you will be thrown in a camp, but seeing how much you love Pence, I guess you don't have anything to worry about.

They should have cast her instead.

is this pottery

Jews are lucky to have allies like these.

Do you have any evidence for anyone with Holla Forums sentiments getting fucked over because of the patriot act? I very much doubt it. In any case I do not have an issue with Israel at all, on the contrary, I wish all Jews would pack their bags and go there.

Which ideology am I advocating exactly?

My boogeyman.

the fuck is this shit

What did she mean by this?

cute strawman, cuck

Not a surprise.

I seriously hope you're just pretending.

apparently they put a gook brain in a robot Scarlett Johanssen then gave her fake memories or whatever because this is retarded.

inb4 the ending goes
My name is Alice. And I remember EVERYTHING.

The prosthetics are frankly not convincing enough. Animated media is just more fit for this kind of storytelling.

Not only that makes no fucking sense, it's actively goes against the entire point of the original. Expect nothing less from jews.

Once again leave it to Hollywood and self-absorbed actors to completely miss the fucking point of a story. None of Masamune's GitS stories were every particularly about the "personal journey" of their characters. The characters were just a vehicle to explore a setting or theme.

I remember Shirow's drawing, and i don't remember seeing the major in a cybernetic fatass body.
That girl is a fridge, what a let down.

Good. That's what you're supposed to do. Who are you, DC? Why buy a franchise for billions of dollars, then throw the excellent story in the garbage?

Batman v Superman was great, fuck off pleb.

Back to >>>/reddit/

The good news for ScarJo is that her wooden acting almost fits in this movie. The bad news is she's too wooden to be a convincing robot. I seriously can't stand her. She's the exact same character in most every movie she's in now, and despite being in so many goddamn action movies, she still doesn't know how to use a gun.

Get rekt.

Wait, nvm. Wrong video, one second.

She is. Have some standards.

Fuck it, I can't find the right video. Someone already posted the vimeo link. Whatever, it's your loss that you can't enjoy kino.

I don't even like GiTs that much, I just think this looks like shit.

*GitS

*gITs

Sad, really.

Me as a kid:
Me now:
I got exactly what I wanted. Yay. Why is everyone acting like grumpy hipsters?

back
to
>>>/reddit/

oh, you made another post
see

But reddit has the same opinions as here about this movie.

I'm with you, user. The only people who hate this movie already are either weebs or sjws. It looks good.

why would sjws hate a movie with a strong independent body positive female main character?

Cultural appropriation because she is not japanese.

How is that bait?

Or people who have actual taste.

he was baiting

Awful everything, that looks like total shit.

Pence is redpilled and also greenpilled and also blackpilled, if you disagree you're a kike shill and you should gtfo
MODS PLS BAN HIM HE'S INVADING MUH SAFE SPACE REEEEE

hi sudogoon, you'll never be BO

It's become impossible to tell genuine cuckservatives aparrt from a parody of same.

holy shit
Why dont you follow your leader's example and shoot yourself in the head?

Pic related - it's why the huwhite race is going extinct, you deserve it.

hi >>>Holla Forums

Charlize Theron would have been a much better choice.

too old

hi Holla Forums

lol, no

you're the laughingstock of the world, what makes you focus specifically on one board?

ayyy

go away >>>Holla Forums cucks

Leftypol, pls

typical storm justice warrior, throw buzzwords in if somebody discovers you have no argument at all

it's really funny to see you Holla Forumsyps out in the wild, with no mod to protect your fee-fees

How did this thread turn into a political strawman contest?

God, typical fucking leftypol man children. Good thing Trump will sort you all out.

it was unfortunately Holla Forumsluted:

typical stjw, cry more and maybe trumpdaddy will throw you $10

Ayyy fucking lmao, as expected from leftypol millennial who knows only pop culture. Over the wall with you.

your mind on Holla Forums

Nice try. sudocuck is a lefty.

sudocuck has been sperging and doing this for a couple of days now.
I'm still trying to figure out what set him off this time.
I want to say it was the Jenny vs Margaret shit, considering someone was going full autist and accusing everyone of being a vol, and he does have a very jealous hatred for the positions he'll never be in.
I'd love it if the BO turned IDs on for just a single day just to see just how many shitposts he's made.

Hardly, i've seen those actual faggots argue about the origin of the "redpill". They thought red referred to commies, only one of them knew what the matrix was. Picture somewhat related.

Meanwhile
But I guess lyings not okay when Trump does it :^)

So much for workers unite huh, just regular decadent upper class pigs.

Not sure what you're saying there, goon. Should the US support the muslim shits instead? And everything he says is true, Israel is what every Western nation should aspire to be, strong borders, strong national unity, a decreasing librul population, a strong military, monoethnic population…

I'm not sure what to make of that.

I never understood what was so great about gits. I haven't seen the movies or shows or anything, but I have seen Jin Roh and that was kino anime.

it's garbage.