Ask Me Anything

Ask Me Anything

You walk like a fucking Mech

Why Pattaya?

where are you going, or is your trip over?

You WISH you could make a living sucking cock like these Asian prostitutes but too bad user! FUCK YOU!!…

Have you visited Jim's pig farm yet?

No need to be insecure about being overweight user, we are here for you!

user, your Friend likes me, Faggot

Friend?

I post videos every other day. Subscribe to my channel for the latest street hookers, crack whores and ladyboys, faggot

How many lays have you gotten there? P2P or just picking up girls?

what's your political affiliation?

These whores don't care about anything except the money. It's even a bonus if your perceived as white as they think you are rich. Bitches will be flocking to you and offering sex at the lowest prices, after you buy them some drinks though, obviously

International Bad Boy 2017

The funny thing about your videos is the only foreigners I see are creepy 40-60 year old white men with paedophile tendencies

that's a bullshit affiliation, real amswers plz

Social Democratic

ok, also dubs checked.

Don't be jealous user. These criminals are following their instincts, unlike you

Nice work my dude. I subbed to you channel. I'm planning on going over to SEA for some teaching English.

But I'm not keen on P4P. Also you haven't given me numbers even a rough estimate of how many chicks you've smashed on your adventures?

Pathetic.

social democrats are alright.

what do you think of the cult of Kek ?

How tall are you?

Is wanting to fuck jungle Asian girls yellow fever or jungle fever? Or even yellow jungle fever?

Do you think that you have to be a certain politics to be a kek follower ?

Isn't it just Moloch or Kek or neutral?

some people associate kek worship with fascism or nationalism.
but I don't think it's like this I am non-political and also a devout kek accolyte.
that's why I was asking op.

Moloch is yet another jewish perversion of the caananite god, they used it with the intention of replacing the Egyptian pantheon as they hate egypt with passion.
it was intended to replace Thoth the true God of wisdom, knowledge and the occult.
PRAISE KEK

Why don't you worship a real God like Jesus mate

what would you do if you had 20,000 dollars?

How many tube bucks are you raking in monthly?

Why does your dick smell like your daddy's farts, OP?

Kek is more real than jizz-us

I am not worshiping a kike on a stick , sorry christfags