SJW power rangers BTFO

If power rangers flop Will lionsgate blame Homophobic cis white Alt-right males?
movieguide.org/news-articles/is-the-power-rangers-lgbt-character-just-another-publicity-stunt.html

Sadly this will be a hit

kek no

Saban's bait and switch marketing tricks are gr8.

Say it with me, lads.
"Holla Forums was right again."

Who da bitch in the thumb? I like her.

I'm sure this is a complete coincidence, goy.

Sorry. But it has everything going for it to be a hit

Every Hollywood movie with giant robots did great in china.

It has a very low score on RT right now. Who knows, only 25 people reviewed it so far we won't know until more people have voted.

Not a single movie that did great only in china got a sequel. Nobody cares about tasteless chinks, their box office share only matters when your movie is overall a hit and is heading for a billion.

When is it not?

That still to high. That like better than any DCEU movie.

Asssassins creed and Warcraft are getting sequels.

No they don't. They say everything gets a sequel to save face. Remember when Cisbusters were getting a sequel? (Now they are rebooting it again, kek).
Neither of those will ever get a sequel made.

They confirm the Dykes ghostbuster will be in future movies. She also the only fuckable Cisbusters actress.

Don't companies buy likes and views on JewTube?

No, they are rebooting it. (((Reitman))) is now at the helm again.

Is Asscree actually watchable? Warcraft was pretty good.

both are terrible shit

Warcraft surprised me with its 'fuck it' attitude of not even trying to please the popcorn eaters, and making pretty much something close to the game's cutscenes and all. It was a fresh and fun thing to watch, even if not kino or impressive in any way.

Asscree on the other hand, looks nothing like the game's cutscenes. It looks like some fan video from youtube.

That does not mean they will not cast that lesbian again in a future film

In a different role? Eh, that's not impossible I guess but highly unlikely. There won't be anything with cisbusters anymore. Just like I said, all the "There will definitely be a sequel, take that guys!" talk was the damage control phase after the release. A complete flop that cost them nerves and reputation - they aren't touching this shit with a ten foot pole.

To me, this isn't as bad as the whole Beauty and the Beast thing. It was supposed to be a remake and changing Le Fou to where he was gay was completely uncalled for. Meanwhile, this isn't a remake but a reimagining/reboot that's supposed to be set in an alternate universe, so I think I can let this slide.

Fanta stick.

Every. Fucking. Time

Meaningless. GB needs at least a 5 year cooldown before people give it another shot, Feig's production did a lot of damage. Personnel change will have no effect on success given it's still well within the wake of that shitshow.

Nigger, who the fuck cares?

They are starting with an animated movie now. Probably will take about 4-5 years to make a new live action one. Reitman can make something decent.