What dishes can you make from:

What dishes can you make from:
a) rolled oats
b) split peas (yellow)

poorfag here. I want QUICK and EASY dish, that tastes good and is cheap.
tried internets but they show you crap stupid dishes that take 3 hours to make and require expensive ingredients

I tried eating cooked peas with fat and salt, but they taste like horseshit.

oats? or peas?

I tried both of them with just boiling and salt and they taste like shit

If I boil things like lentils they taste great with fat and salt. But peas taste like shit. Oats too.

keep in mind I am talking about dried hard yellow split peas
Not the green ones that taste great with just salt

I'm also a poorfag, and a college student at that. What ingredients do you have? I may be able to help you out. I once lived on onion soup for six days. Which was onions, garlic, carrots, and stale bread boiled in a pot.

eggs
eggs + frozen veggies
Frozzen veggies + spaghetti sauce
Frozen veggies + spag sauce + frozen veggies

and ramen as a luxury

Dried split peas have to be cooked for 3+ hours

/thread

Have you ever considered whoring yourself out for a happy meal?

I have any ingredients that I will buy at shop. But they need to be cheap. Like lard.

I don't think so. Your soup didn't provide 2000kcal a day. So you lived on your body fat and muscles.

I don't think so. I soak them 12 hours. Then cook 30-45 minutes. They taste like shit. After hour of cooking they would disintegrate

I like to make oats cookies for myself - I use a whole bag of rolled oats - 500g, I add about 150g of wheat flour, 2 tablespoons of sugar, a few pinches of salt, mix together, pour in enough milk to make a sticky dough, put baking paper on baking tray, form small, flat, oval cakes from dough and let it bake at 175°C for about 20-30 minutes.

I tried that once, they tasted good, but it's too much time and effort

lol

lollollol

Needs more LLAMA SEMEN

bump

oats and peas

What kind of hippy faggot shit is that.

this takes a while in total but most of this is just leaving the peas to soak
you need
cooked pork or bacon (can be brought cooked or cooked by you but brought cooked is easier and shouldnt cost more than $5)
split peas
onions and garlic
two cooking pots

1. soak split peas in water for 5 or so hours till they're soft
2. remove as much meat as possible from the pork bones and slice into small chunks, leave any gristle, skin or bone to the side
3. boil your pork bones and skin with some seasoning of your choice till you have a nice stock
4. pour out enough the water from the split peas that you can top it back up with the stock
5. bring the peas and stock up to a boil and then cook till it's a soft mushy texture
6. saute some onions garlic and mushrooms or whatever else you can and mix chopped pork in
7. when the onions and pork and whatever else is cooked throw it in with the peas and stir

this shit tastes godly, fills you up well and you can just keep it in the fridge and reheat it and it'll last for like a week easy