User, you made me pregnant. I'm going to give birth to your child

user, you made me pregnant. I'm going to give birth to your child

Guys in drag go to >>>/cuteboys/

Neat.

I'll get the coat hanger.

cool

Begone, foul wench, that I have not touched thy flesh, for I'm not deprived of my wises!

This is actually a good point, how many refugees and niggers has this whore even been seen in public with for her to be talking the kinds of shit she is?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

christ, nigger babies are so ugly

If the kid inherits my intelligence and your money, he/she will rule the world, dear

god she's ugly

fpbp

Huh, I didn't know men could impregnate dogs, how disturbing.

what a qt

dropped

i'd only be sad to bring a baby in this awful world

Seems like you're the fag here.

ayy

He posts the same fucking pic every time someone calls an ugly woman ugly.

That's a baby monkey right?

just sayin'

Poop is now a baby?

literally gay faggots who like stone, roberts, mew, blunt, scrajo, jlaw, adams etc etc

you have shit taste

qt

i like my nikon but theres nothing wrong with that qt and her camera

You really do see the lack of intelligence and the brute, animal criminality in that niglet's soulless eyes. Hatred for all that is good fills its putrid little body.

It is all but miming "gibmuhdat whitey" at the camera.

Nope. They're ugly too.

No watson is actually pretty

now go back to your jenny youtube bitch or your irrelevant fucking titcow

pick one and then also pick a taste

What was you fucking argument, you Finnish autist?

She is gorgeous, now go back to your busted titcow or your spic bitch

not him but wow lad you have SHIT taste

yeah it's you and your taste is still none-existent

You have shit taste

No she isn't, and neither is jenny. At least the shitbag's only flaw is having a shitbag.
Why do you hate good tits so much? Are you one of those fags that buy the myth that only big tits sag and small ones don't?

Well now it's all clear
>>>/autism/

I would kill both to save humanity.

IT AINT MINE. IT AINT MIIIINE. IT AINT MY FORTUNATE SON, NO NO NO

I wonder what it would be like to be a woman, knowing that your body has to be demeaned and destroyed. In a way that is the miracle of the human female, the cognitive dissonance, the hypocrisy, and how their psychology is constructed around the fact. They are a bastardized version of the human, but a necessary evil, and they hate it. But they cannot do a thing about it.

Holy hell youre autistic. cognitive dissonance happens on chans as much as anywhere irl. everyone is a hypocrite and has cognitive dissonance

the female brain and body is constructed around a deception. men live with a certain honor and code. women are an illusion

Spotted the faggot

What the fuck? Is that actually her? Because she really looks like Ema

No she doesn't, she has actual tits.

Penis envy tbh

That lil monkey baby is wsy cuter than that nigglet. Stop comparing them, monkeys are neutral-good.

Why do cute kids grow up beat, but ugly kids grow up hot?

The cute ones git abused as children and that affected their growth while the ugly ones were left alone to grow up well.

ITT virgins in no taste in women.

Jewish sorcery at work.