I ran into a cute girl I knew from college at a meetup hiking group this weekend. It’s been four years since school...

I ran into a cute girl I knew from college at a meetup hiking group this weekend. It’s been four years since school. We had a couple classes together and were in the same social circle, but she wasn’t someone I knew well.

At the hiking group, she and I chatted about random stuff: our workplace, Trump, deep see squids, how the physical therapy she got after a hiking injury made one of her butts nicer, asymmetrically. The back of my fingers brushed hers a few times, and she never seems to mind. At some point she says “Hey user, lets get lunch sometime”. So we settle on a Monday the next week. I wasn’t sure which hours would fit my schedule and told her I’d message her on facebook after I ask my boss, but she says “ Oh, just take my number and text me” She punches her number in my phone.

Is she into me, is this a date or is this wishful thinking?

Pic related: We were talking about THIS squid

She just wants to see you again. You will have to determine during the lunch if she really is into you. In other words she's testing your interest as well.
Just don't be a PUA moron, aka don't obsess about kino escalation, kiss close and negging, and don't wait 3 days to contact her after the date.
You know what gets women really WET? A guy that actually is listening to what she's saying and remembers.

I know a lot about squids. AMA so you can be informed for when you go to lunch with her. Dazzle her with my squid knowledge.

What did she say about Trump? How many butts does she have?

Sounds like you got friend zoned

A left butt cheek and a right one

I'm hurting inside because this is so nice. So, so nice, and you've handled it very well, and you've done a great job, but I can't shake the insurmountable feeling that one lapse of extreme autism is going to mess this up for you.

Please don't listen to Holla Forums on this one.

she definitely gave you the wrong number.

HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT TELL HER ABOUT SQUIDS

op you already fucked up. you need to make this bitch think she's sexy. compliment her. women love it when men love their bodies. infatuation it is called.

don't spend money on her soon, go dutch. it will fuck with her senses and give you back the advantage.
t. chad
you're fucking stupid.

The squids thing is actually great. If she wasn't autistic enough to enjoy talking about giant squids for an hour she wouldn't be the girl for you, OP.

ask her how fresh she is

She gave you the number to the local radio station's "Loser Line" and is waiting for you to embarass yourself on the airwaves.

4 years and you haven't asked her out, you are in a Chernobyl Exclusion Friend Zone.

Tell me more about the squid user.

I don't think she would give OP the wrong number since she is the one that decided to give him her number. If he had asked then that would be different

This girl obviously likes her squids. Mention the squid from last time. Be like "lol remember when we were talking about that squid (roll your eyes to signify that conversation was so random), I forgot to say…." and then go on a massive rant about squids. Squidfag will fill you on the gaps about these magnificent beasts. I wish you the best dude

This

Real talk youre gonna fuck up. I can tell based on how you write and the fact that you came to an anoymous image board to talk about this.

Take her on a date and go im for a kiss. Dont be a fucking loser, become a man

So what the fuck is so damn important about that squid?

Does she pass the sniff test, is what you really want to know. Get her to fart into a glass, cover the glass with your hand quickly and bring it up to your nose. Take a deep breath while making eye contact throughout the inhale. Sounds crude, sure, but this is realistically what the future will smell like when you wake up together for the rest of your lives as a couple. Is that the life you want?

it's big.

Its a squid thing, you wouldn't understand

Nope. Can't avoid it even then.

wew

Yeah she's into you. Just fuck her and leave this board

Gotta love a girl that can hold a conversation about the colossal squid, she sounds like a keeper OP.

Just buy her a coffee and talk about shit then as you're leaving be like "oh I just thought theres this cool thing at the museum/insert point of interest we should totally go see it" and see how she reacts.

Good luck

>>>/fart/

This man knows what he is talking about!!!

It's a colossal squid. At the time of that footage I believe it was the first time a full grown one was filmed alive. I believe it's still the heaviest squid that's been filmed alive, at the time there wasn't an awful lot known about colossal squids and it was a while before we got footage of a giant squid (which are longer) that was alive so it was the biggest squid ever on video for some time.