Fight tomorrow

I'm supposed to fight this dude tomorrow
Never been in a fight before, but I know how to fight and believe I'll do well.

What do I do about the anxiety I get thinking about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Lpf1vwr658
policemag.com/channel/careers-training/articles/2012/10/one-stance-three-uses.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=IlOTgJCLcCg&t=313s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

8 never understood how this works, you schedule a fight? Both put it on your calender? Can it be rescheduled due to getting in a car accident or a sick cat?
I'm assuming its just two people and neither of you do this for a living, what is the fight about? Also what country?

Wtf, what are you in high school?

Punch him in the face, that will do it champ!

Maybe, you could finish puberty, become an adult, and stop acting like a fucking child.

Fighting has a purpose, but that purpose is immediate. If you've planned the fight for some point in the future, then it has no reason to exist.

How do you know you know how to fight if you've never fought?

Punching fight or no holds barred?

Remember, bring some form of protection in case if he plays dirty. A switchblade would come in handy and make sure to hold lighters in your hand to punch harder. Also bring a friend so you don't get sodomized if you get knocked down.

Use a lot of tshirts, clothes, etc, it work like armor, i am not trolling, and a lot of long pieces of cloth around your neck can protect your jaw from hits, even cuts.

Heat will keep fear at bay, i am not trolling, fear is related to freeze, angry with boiling heat, this is how the human brain works.

Use your armor as advantage, get close, grab him and let him fall, then kick him with all your force, dont let him do anything.

Remember, lots of armor will slow down you, less power for punches, close, grab and drop.

I dont know what to do with your face, so cover it with your hands till you get him.

Sand in your pockets, then run.

Keep a ziplock bag stuck to the small of your back full of spiders. If things go poorly open it and throw it at him, try to get some in his mouth. I threw spiders at someone once, they never talked to me again.

Drink some whiskey, faggot. If you're gonna fight like a man, you should booze like a man.

Ar you in some gun-free country? How do you schedule rage? Is there a prize if you win or something?

Why are you fighting him OP?

Grab two knives.

only two reasons to fight, 1 pride and 2 real shit. if pride is the reason for the fight it should have happened right then, and if you waited and he waited your both fucking dandelion pickers. if its 2 then you only waited so you would have enough time to plan his death, and find a way to transport the body, and finally to dispose of it and have an alibi. if you waited for any other reason you should just fight your own self loathing because you will be fighting that dude for the rest of your life and your fucking self esteem and anxiety will be the sides of the fucking wall as you fall into a fucking cuck well. hope this helped

Punch him in the chin, he'll not get up for a while.

The lesson is hit him with a car before the fight

Go to walmart and buy a bottle of Valerian Root. It's safe and OTC. The ancient Romans used to use it for anxiety treatment, insomnia, and relaxation. Use as directed. I've used it myself. Not bad at all. It's not a xanax, but it works.

This is how you fight

Niggers.
Solid advice for chimpouts can be found here.
>>>/k/

Damn… nigga

fake

naw mate thats how an ape creature lashes out

Set some ground rules

1) no head hits, one or both of you can die
2) no attacks against vulnerable joints (knees…) you are fighting, not trying to disable each other for life
3) agree this is to resolve a difference, not have one or both of you go to prison for assault, battery and or murder.

Go for the legs for your first move, sweeping him off his feet. Once you get your opponent on the ground, you immediately have the upper-hand.

He hits with the flat so he won't catch a murder charge is what I figured. Also if he hits with the blade it might get stuck in a skull.

Relax and make sure you breathe. Keep your hands up. When he rushes you stomp kick his knee so you can dislocate it and he won't bully you anymore. Remember to poke his eyes out and bite him

youtube.com/watch?v=6Lpf1vwr658

faggot

I agree. Someone needs to kick this faggot's ass

just do what this thing does op

that nigga was on fire

You need to have a battle cry when you fight him. It will boost your adrenaline and get you euphoric for a few secs. Try to land a nuclear strike in this time frame and your enemy will drop like a fly. Don't do easily predictable moves like putting your fist first back for more momentum and then punching him.
He will move away and counter your hit with double power.
Godspeed

This nigga had to have died or at the very least end up in a coma after getting fucking brained by a goddamn hammer.

thanks goku

like fuck you are. that's Brad Pitt. a guy that famous wouldn't even spit on a nobody like you.

lol whats up with that faggot stance, as soon as they started to throw punches he
went full windmill anyways so i dont see the point of it.

Holy shit

who would win, him or this girl?

Just get a gun and shoot him.

I hope you realize that gif is clearly a staged demonstration, not a fight.

Blacks don't have any.

That's called delusion.

Get prepared. Buy steel toe boots and learn the basics of self defense.

policemag.com/channel/careers-training/articles/2012/10/one-stance-three-uses.aspx

well of course they're not trying to seriously hurt each other

my advice is throw your body at your opponent and take a brutal beating till they inevitably become depressed and disillusioned due to the violence

I did fairly well lads
I got fucked up myself but I TKOd the guy with a suplex

If this is your first fight then here are some tips.

1. Head movement
2. go for the legs
3. Body shots (preferable the stomach)

Also don't back up when dodge create some angles. Get that Footwork

And have someone record it please.

youtube.com/watch?v=IlOTgJCLcCg&t=313s

What other pictures do you have saved, faggot? lol

when you go in at first, don't be throwing slow power punches, get up in their shit, be aggressive, but throw jabs and left hooks, block their shit, head butt them, kick them in the thighs or shin, but don't go for the kill until they open themselves up. I'll put more emphasis on being aggressive, in fact, be a brutal fucking tyrant, instil hopelessness in the motherfucker, wear him down. Don't be afraid to pick a faggot up and slam them either.

But what if it's a practice match?
Also, if someone's shit talking you or whatev, nothing wrong with scheduling for a time to beat the fuck out of each other and shake hands when it's over.

ooh, also, fuck their balance, when you jab, instead of snapping back real quick, keep pushing their head and try to force them to lean back, this forces them to keep walking backwards or to fall over, either way you win.

and by this I mean kinda smother their face with your hand after the jab, cover their face and give a good push, then take advantage.