Holocaust

From as young as I can remember, I have been told that everything I'm being told about the Holocaust happen and that anyone questions it is WRONG and most likely the devil in disguise. Now, coming here, I keep hearing how people know without a doubt that the Holocaust did not happen. I want to know, what are some undeniable proof that it didn't happen?
I read the red cross report stating that only 271000 people died, but I later read that it was just the reported deaths and that the unreported deaths were much higher.
I read the other report where the red cross visited the camps, where the prisoners were healthy and had a lot of freedoms, however I also read how all that, in short, we're staged with new, healthy prisoners.
In short, what are some absolute proof that the Holocaust didn't happen?

what is absolute proof that the holocaust happened?

more people say it happened than people that said it didn't, if there's no proof to either that i would think it would be more likely that it did happen.

Who keeps making all these holocaust threads, there is like a new one every week.

More people used to believe that the earth was flat, that witchcraft was real, and that having a cold meant you were possessed by a demon.

They were detainee camps for future deportation of jews and other undesirables after the war.

They were not "extermination camps" and there is no evidence that they were equipped to be. They were no different than the camps America built to detain Japanese. Actually, the German camps allowed more freedom for their detainees than the American camps. The German camps had theaters, brothels, swimming pools, and football fields. Ask yourself, does it make sense to keep people whom you are planning to exterminate entertained?

A lot of people died in the camps, but this was a result of disease and starvation caused by Allied bombings, not any systematic mass murder of civilians.

The real holocaust was what happened to the German civilians under Allied occupation. Watch/read Hellstorm.

fuck off, JIDF

If there were death camps that killed 6 million jews, how come there are now 12 million jews in the world? There were only 6 million jews in the first place before WWII.

Take a class in science at any accredited institution please.
Many people, to this day and age, think that a cold virus infection is caused by going outside in the cold or getting wet hair or other retarded shit..

Not only that, but by 1947 there were millions of Jews in suddenly in Palestine, when in 1933 there was only a few tens of thousands in the area.

It's quite amazing how quickly they were able to replenish their population from near-extinction, to then become a neophyte army of several million Israelis, able to conquer land from the tens of millions of Muslims in the area..

What's more, they went from people who put up no resistance at all, mindlessly and suicidely marching into furnaces, to just a few years later became a hearty and robust group of elite soldiers.

false numbers, user
in 1933, when the nazis took power, there were approx 9,5 million jews in europe. by 1945 that number was 3,5 million, i.e. a discrepancy of 6 million. During those 12 years, 33-45, it's reasonable to assume some jewish children were born and it's also true that some of the missing european jews escaped to america and elsewhere. the number of 6 million jews killed is an approximation, but not far from the reality.

Speeches by Reichsfuehrer-SS Himmler before senior SS officers in Poznan, October 4 and 6, 1943.
Trials of War Criminals Before the Nuernberg Military Tribunals - Washington, U.S Govt. Print. Off., 1949-1953, Vol. XIII, p. 323, and Himmler, Reichsfuehrer-SS - P. Padfield, Henry Holt and Co, NY, 1990, p. 469:

I mean the evacuation of the Jews, the extermination of the Jewish race. It's one of those things it is easy to talk about, "the Jewish race is being exterminated", says one party member, "that's quite clear, it's in our program, elimination of the Jews, and we're doing it, exterminating them". And then they come, 80 million worthy Germans, and each one has his decent Jew. Of course the others are vermin, but this one is an A-1 Jew. Not one of those who talk this way has watched it, not one of them has gone through it. Most of you know what it means when 100 corpses are lying side by side, or 500, or 1,000. To have stuck it out and at the same time - apart from exceptions caused by human weakness - to have remained decent fellows, that is what has made us hard. This is a page of glory in our history which has never been written and is never to be written.

I ask of you that what I say in this circle you really only hear and never speak of. We come to the question: how is it with the women and the children? I have resolved even here on a completely clear solution. That is to say I do not consider myself justified in eradicating the men - so to speak killing or ordering them killed - and allowing the avengers in the shape of the children to grow up for our sons and grandsons. The difficult decision has to be taken, to cause this Volk [people] to disappear from the earth.

[This speech was recorded; the magnetic tapes are in the National Archives in Washington, DC]

The Goebbels [Reich Propaganda Minister] diaries, March 27, 1942.
The Goebbels Diaries 1942-1943 - L.P. Lochner, Doubleday & Co., 1948, p. 147-148:

Beginning with Lublin, the Jews in the General Government [Nazi occupied Poland] are now being evacuated eastward. The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 percent of them will have to be liquidated whereas only 40 percent can be used for forced labor.

A letter to Rosenberg enclosing reports from Generalkommisar for White Russia, Wilhelm Kube, about the extermination of Jews in the east, June 18 1943.
Nazi Conspiracy and Aggression - Washington, U.S Govt. Print. Off., 1946, Vol I, p. 1001:

…The fact that Jews receive special treatment requires no further discussion. However, it appears hardly believable that this is done in the way described in the report of the General Commissioner of 1 June 1943. What is Katyn against that? Imagine only that these occurrences would become known to the other side and exploited by them! Most likely such propaganda would have no effect only because people who hear who hear and read about it simply would not be ready to believe it.

["Special treatment" and "resettlement" mean extermination, as is obvious from many such documents; consider, for instance, the following]

Memorandum from Gestapo Headquarters, 15 June 1944.
Trials of War Criminals Before the Nuernberg Military Tribunals - Washington, U.S Govt. Print. Off., 1949-1953, Vol. IV, p. 1166:

In amending my directive of June 20 1944, I request that those people subject to special treatment be sent to a crematorium to be cremated if possible.

these 4 posts shift the burden of proof squarely onto the shoulders of the deniers. what do you have to say for yourselves?

What do you think is going to happen with a camp full of war prisoners? The US had concentration camps too, but mainland USA wasn't being bombed out.

You fabricated that lie whole-cloth.

In both German and the original Latin, the word extermination meant deportation. Only in English did the meaning get turned into "genociding".

You're also relying on a very clumsy translation. The Allies were also notorious for splicing speeches together, just as the one Hitler gave where they allege that he said that "Germans must submit to the overwhelming urge to obey" – he was actually voicing what the opponents of the NSDAP were saying… that the NatSocs must surrender to the liberals and communists.

That's undoubtedly some propagandic mistranslation. Liquidate means to sell. I doubt anything close to that word was used in the original German. Also, did Goebbels vouch for the accuracy of these diaries when they were published in 1948?

I'm glad you agree with me, see above.

The burden of proof never shifts. It's on you to show me the fountains of blood, or how the furnaces billowed out different colors of smoke depending on what national origin of Jew was being burnt that day.

none of the historians who spent their adult lives in serious scholarship agree with anything you say. none of the translators agree with you and none of the documentary and archeological evidence supports this view either. you're bullshitting hard, as deniers do, because you haven't a leg to stand on and know it. only your primal hate of jews prevents you from accepting the evidence.
maybe fewer than 6 million died. how many were shot and how many gassed or starved to death will never be precisely known, but one thing is for sure: millions of jews lost their lives in detention under the nazis. they were detained and transported, and died, purely because they were jews and hitler wanted them gone. this series of events is known as the holocaust. it simply isn't rationally deniable.

here you display the mendacity of your standpoint
there is no evidence that you will accept, however convincing it is to rational thinkers. even if there were fountains of blood to confront you with, you'd say the jews faked it, or the russians tortured them or the allies lied. on the other hand, you'll argue until you drop dead from exhaustion for the validity of a discredited pseudo expert or a dentist turned historian who counted the coke deliveries to auschwitz and extrapolated that the ovens didn't exist.
look at pic related. it's a progress report and a thruput estimate for some of the 6 the crematoria at auschwitz. did jews fabricate this too?

Well there's the holocaust then there's The Holocaust™. Yes jews died in German prisoner camps towards the end of the war of starvation and disease. There was no program to systematically murder jews.

There is no credible evidence that A program existed to murder the jews.

You see the jews play this game where they have pictures of piles of dead bodies (not necessarily jewish) but they don't differentiate between those who died and those who were murdered, i.e gassed, shot.
There is no credible physical evidence that millions of jews were murdered which is why their narrative claims that teh ebil Nazis oh so efficiently destroyed all the evidence,

what were einsatzgruppen and what did they do all summer long in occupied poland and ukraine that their officers were afraid for their mental health?
what was the Wansee conference?
what was operation reinhardt?
where went the missing millions of jews, communists, red army cadres, catholics, homos, criminals, mental patients, gypsies and whores?
you have only one answer to all this and it fails. it didn't happen just doesn't wash.

there is plenty of evidence, it's just that you won't accept it.
there are detailed confessions from some of the main perpetrators
there are eyewitness accounts by the hundred which corroborate each other significantly
there are tons (really) of documents seized by the soviets or the allies, from orders for sonderbehandlung, to coke shipments, to gas chamber blueprints, to train company records, to detailed inventories of the plunder each trainload provided. it's all there.
there are also contemporary forensic reports by the us army, the brits and the soviets, including post-mortem results and lab analyses.
you cannot realistically reject all that evidence in favor of a conspiracy theory involving the jews. it just doesn't work.

Lots of jews, about 6 million, were killed in a number of ways throughout the war years. But the whole story of "6 million in gas chambers in Auschwitz" is not truly verified, and according to "deniers", not true at all.

My main problem with the holocast is that it fucking ignores everybody but the jews. Gypsies, communists, gays, physically off, ukranians, apparently can all go fuck themselves even if they died in equal or greater numbers during the war.

For David Irving the moment he changed his mind was when the walls in Auschwitz were tested and no residue of ZyklonB gas was found. If the gas was used the walls would be soaked in it.

You know, friend, alternatively there has been decades of people who have researched into this shit to find no evidence of the Holocaust. You have Jews who were in the concentration camp and admitted to fairly decent conditions. You have intellectuals who say it's bullshit. But you've never bothered to look into that, why would you, amirite? You don't think people come to question the Holocaust because of the inconsistencies, that those who question it didn't come from the perspective you currently have? I'm sure it feels great to not consider the other side, not read the other side's info, not judge their findings objectively, but perhaps you could stop being a massive faggot and give it a deeper consideration?

All this Holocaust bullshit is just misdirection from Jews and their actual history.

They're an international 5th column.
They don't integrate with their host countries. They're hypocritical race-obsessed ethnopurists.

Why does no one ever investigate WHY Hitler and the Germans were so incensed at Jews? These were smart, cultured people. Why were they so platinum mad and convinced the Jews fucked them? Start digging into that instead.

The crime is innocent people being killed. All of the above, as well as innocent people who where English, American - and yes, German. Who ever gives a thought to the innocent Germans killed?

nobody says this outside of a chan. the best estimates for auschwitz are between 1,1 and 1,5 million.

Generally i don't mourn for the opposing force. Not to say every single german was the enemy and deserved what they got but i also don't really care about all the Carthaginians that died in the second punic war.

this is false. the leuchter report and irving have been thoroughly discredited and their conclusions were disproven by polish state forensic scientists.
the scientific expert used by irving (leuchter) was proven to be a charlatan at irving's trial. irving's methodology was poor to the point of invalidating the samples (which were stolen without oversight from the ruins of the camp decades after it was levelled). the polish state labs subsequently tested samples collected rigorously from the excavated ruins of the gas chambers and elsewhere in the camp (delousing sheds and housing units).
traces of cyanide were found on both occasions in the delousing sheds and the gas chambers, even the one which was later converted to an air raid shelter and had been open to the elements for 50 years. and yes, it's the same site sampled by irving. these are all verifiable facts.

sorry, i confuse Irving with Zundel, but it changes nothing

it happened and it was as bad as they say. If u think it didnt and whatever happened was a mild inconvenence, u r a retard

Why does a death camp need a swimming pool?

drownings?

What?

well thats great proof there
thanks for the contribution

they have lots of jews that will lie about it
their word is inconclusive, show data, faggot

Just show me the fountains of blood, dumbass.

Entire Jewish history is a lie. The exodus from Egypt…lie.
The Egyptians were obsessive record keepers, even down to harvest numbers every year, but somehow in all of Egyptian history there is ZERO accounting of the Jewish Fairy Tale of Moses, the plagues and the exodus.

But witchcraft is real, lol.

Maybe the Vatican has them in their underground library.
Maybe they contain information that would change history if they became public knowledge, so the Vatican stored them away and won't let anyone but high-ranking clergy members even enter the library…

If extensive footage, photography, and survival stories isn't enough for you, I'm not sure what could make you actually believe that it happened? What "proof" would you need to believe that the Holocaust did occur?

Yes, photos and videos could be easily falsified. The real truth is that there is no definitive proof of anything in this life. You essentially have to trust the people that give you the information. Results of scientific studies could be entirely false and you wouldn't be the wiser. Even things like the election could be entirely rigged and predetermined. The people who oversee the authenticity of the election process have complete control. The inner-workings and operations of the US government are confidential and the public has no idea what they are doing, that's not a democracy. A real democracy would disclose all operations to to the public, there would be nothing to hide as it's meant to be the will of the people.

You and your family are slaves. When war comes there will be nowhere to run and everything you "own" will be seized or destroyed. Only the global elite will be safe from the carnage.

have you ever wondered why the word forty appears in the bible so often? why that specific number over and over?

because back in the time and place it was written, in their culture and language, "forty" was slang for "lots" the same way that modern English speakers say hundreds, thousands, or bazillions

It sure looks like the arguments on BOTH sides just went up in smoke!

You're losing your edge, Carlos

I may have lost my edge, but at least I didn't lose 6 million!

So I grew up and started to smoke ganja since grade 8 and now I'm not that witty anymore. Oh well. I can stop any time I want. People at my work still think I'm hilarious, though!