Do you play with Legos?

Do you play with Legos?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocabulary.com/dictionary/Lego
bionictoys.de/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was playing with legos with my niece a while ago. I forgot how fun legos were.

Nah, legos play with me.

If I had the space and money I would.

want to play with my butt?? haha

What, are you gay or something?

"Lego" is already plural

Children that add an S to it should be politely corrected once, then severely punished thereafter.

im sry i-i just wanted to play

The joys of not being a neet is lots of logos

Wouldn't surprise me.

No, the plural of lego is legon. "Look at all those legon".

Seriously though, both are so common that they both can be accepted. vocabulary.com/dictionary/Lego

If only makers hired people to make rule 34 of their shit.

Fuck off you dumb kike.

you faggot

Yes

I bought one of my favorite childhood sets NIB about a year ago for I think 70 dollars

couldn't get into it like I used to though
my imagination is gone, before I would zone out for hours and be immersed in this fantasy world playing out a continuous story. similar to what happens when you're immersed in a book
maybe its because of all the stimulants I take
those are supposed to hamper your creativity

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this turned out not to be a meme and in game she played around with legos wearing shit filled diapers.

both might be common but only one is correct. The plural of Lego is still Lego you fuckwit. Its just a Burger problem, Americans just can't get t right.

this.

Is Legodes acceptable?

What about legaidso

or Legi? Legumes? Legaardvarks?

Can you pretend to not be retarded?

Since when did a company get to rewrite english? Rocks, zebras, apples, LEGO? You can't be that stupid.

Yes.

Pretty sure if you invent a word you also invent its conjugations.

I sometimes make experiments with it
3d printed some small bricks which snapped nicely with the bought molded ones.
There are a lot of nifty pieces, like the ones with the magnets and the fiber optics.
Some of them you might not know about, like the solar panels. There's also radio controls and wifi bricks.

I recently found out about some flexible pieces that can stretch or twist.
bionictoys.de/

well, first of all they didnt. they made up that word, and that includes the conjugations.
second i dont think 'Lego' is a word, other than a name. if it were it seruely would have been dannish, not english

i used to. They r expensive and i computer games now, where i can play with even bigger legos

i have*

It's Legi, fuckwit.

fucking americans

its not

Lego Worlds turned into absolute shit compared to what it started out as in Early Access (the same as Starbound)

Its like the company logo so it would be like saying nintendos, but I'm not going to tell others in what way to speak or type, shitpost whatever this is fuckin Holla Forums

Lego worlds was kind of bad in early access, it actually got worse?

Mike's legocad is pretty good for making virtual lego creations

I could invent some random shit named swee, and I would have no power over public people or dictionary writers in terms of stopping them from saying swees, using it to mean more than one.

They can't control how people adapt it to their day to day language.

There's only one lego company, so they would say lego when speaking of one. If someone spoke of nintendo systems, someone may say (though in this case it's far rarer to say) 'What are those nintendo's doing here'. This is made hard by the fact that nintendo doesn't sell nintendos - they used to sell nes's, snes's, gbc's, gba's, wii's, wii u's, and nintendo switch's. They don't sell a product just named 'nintendo', whereas lego sells each piece has a lego, so the conjugation ''s' caught on much more easily to mean the plural of lego.