Need to not sleep tonight...

Need to not sleep tonight, going to post in this thread for once an hour for the next 8 hours to make sure I don't sleep.

Once an hour? That seems way to large an interval and you will probably fall asleep in between that hour.

1st hour

I need to focus on work, posting once every half hour would be too distracting.

watch this shit

You are late you fucking faggot
I bet you're sleeping like a little piggy

why would you work while depriving yourself of sleep? That seemshighly inefficient

Hour 2
Getting late already, oohh boy

chekem

have another one

3rd hour
On time now, not playing fucking video games

you were early

4th hour.
Fuck, it's been an hour already. Half way, this is probably where it gets hard. The urge to sleep has been hitting me in waves.

thanks for making me feel like shit, OP

5th hour.
Ayy, 4:20 am. It odd how I don't feel as tired but my eyelids hurt.

fastest thread on Holla Forums
way to go op

well at least you got trips

I'm going on 19 hours now and it's starting to become hard to resist going to bed, but I have to stay awake for another 3-4 hours

6th hour.
Well, that was probably the most unproductive hour yet.

By the 8th hour, I'm going to be up to 24 hours without sleep. Then there's the entier day to go through, so that's going to be another 9 hours minimum. We can do this.

I should also probably thank you for bumping the thread with sci-fi videos. Will probably binge through all of them when I have a few less things to worry about.

drink a lot of fluids and have a small something to eat every hour to keep the fatigue at bay
the fluids will force you to take a piss every hour as an added bonus defense against falling asleep
it also gets you up and moving around a little bit which is the easiest way to stay awake for a long time

7th hour.

Thanks man. I'm not that experianced with sleep deprivation. Hell, I needed to go and make a thread about it to manage. I read that going this long is like being slightly drunk, so I'm probably just going to stay quiet for most of the day.

You're not sleeping, are you user?

it kind of is in terms of balance and motor functions, moving around helps a bit with that but it quickly reverts once you're resting again so don't go carrying large or heavy stuff
you'll notice it yourself when you go take a piss or something to eat, that sort of feeling like you're lagging in your own body

8th hour.

Well, that's it I guess, thanks for not spamming this thread into oblivion. I don't feel like going to sleep, but I certainly feel physicaly drained.

Welp, the day awaits. 9 more hours to go.

user, I doubt you'll see this but I wanted to share it with you