Democratic National Convention Day One

Monday, July 25 at 4 p.m. EST (3 p.m. CST)

Tuesday, July 26 at 4:30 p.m. EST (3:30 p.m. CST)

Wednesday, July 27, 4:30 p.m. EST (3:30 p.m. CST)

Thursday, July 28, 4:30 p.m. (3:30 p.m. CST)

Stream
taima.tv/r/Predator_TV

DNC News

foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/24/wasserman-schultz-to-step-down-as-dnc-chairwoman-amid-email-scandal.html

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-clinton-russia-dnc-email-hack-20160724-story.html

thefederalist.com/2016/07/25/the-dnc-protests-reveal-a-party-in-crisis/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eTWrGNka-ik
youtube.com/watch?v=c_f3mBWjKkU
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
youtube.com/watch?v=gq11un3xqsA
youtube.com/watch?v=Jd3KvIkVxbg
youtube.com/watch?v=OuLXOQxHZmo
newsninja2012.com/dnc-email-leaks-show-racist-outreach-to-latinos-called-taco-bowl-engagement/
taima.tv/r/Predator_TV
archive.is/yWEt0
archive.is/4lMBM
ustream.tv/channel/VP6xYQN63sQ
twitter.com/mitchellreports/status/757568245129879552
politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-gop-workers-party-223598
archive.is/bL0r6
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
nytimes.com/2016/04/17/opinion/campaign-stops/trumpism-and-clintonismare-the-future.html?_r=0
twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/757326965825306624
archive.is/mLDEs
archive.is/3hFDJ
twitter.com/jonlovett/status/757363961029283840
twitter.com/jkirchick/status/757377388607049728
twitter.com/mtracey/status/757442223315320833
blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/07/22/staying-home-many-democratic-senate-hopefuls-are-skipping-philadelphia/
twitter.com/dpatrikarakos/status/757586645092818944
youtube.com/watch?v=7YSOYeragQc
facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1107626482665163&set=a.278642068896946.64983.100002534669114
youtube.com/watch?v=jNW7lTF0iEU
livestrong.com/article/295067-what-makes-people-grow-taller/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/757635219075764224
youtu.be/J9FImc2LOr8
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/4603
youtube.com/watch?v=fiGcveNDzvE
youtube.com/watch?v=_ePB39acAtA
youtube.com/watch?v=THkxMC3oJEQ
twitter.com/Dena/status/757305338353840128
youtube.com/watch?v=a4B2CGpB86E
archive.is/quhP5
archive.is/l0UIX
youtube.com/watch?v=_5kZZFWF5I4
youtube.com/watch?v=Hqb26LCSxwk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for riots

been waiting for this

Third for chimpenings. But seriously the DNC is going to be a shitshow most likely

Here's to hoping that this guy makes an appearance.

Has anything juicy come out of the clinton foundation dig or did that falter and die?

not out yet

((())) streams
((())) streams
CNN

Fox

Sky
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

France 24
youtube.com/watch?v=gq11un3xqsA

CTRL Tower
youtube.com/watch?v=Jd3KvIkVxbg

RT
youtube.com/watch?v=OuLXOQxHZmo

4 of them are international / Eurocuck streams so they won't be useful.

newsninja2012.com/dnc-email-leaks-show-racist-outreach-to-latinos-called-taco-bowl-engagement/
DNC Email Leaks Show Racist Outreach to Latinos Called “Taco Bowl Engagement”

I swear trump should bring that up in anyway. It's so great that the dems are going to lose the demographic they wanted so bad

hoping for some trouble

Nothing so far, Assange said he has more, and that it pretty much guarantees Hillary is going to get indicted.
But I doubt it, unless he has video footage of Hillary killing someone.

and make it double.

I fucking hope Assange has the deleted emails.
It's entirely possible.

What the hell are they going to talk about? RNC only started in the afternoon once, then the rest were in the evening.

That pic

Wew sonny

RNC needs to start later because most people who watched had jobs.

That's the gavel time. It calls all delegates to the floor to vote on things like platform changes and whatnot.

The RNC's gavel time was also at 4pm. It isn't for an audience, it's for the delegates.

Hillary Clinton speaking taima.tv/r/Predator_TV

The audacity of that cunt. Why is she speaking on day one?

This isn't even the DNC yet.

99% sure that's a lie.

Saw a thread on /n/ that says Hillary already hired her as a campaign official.
>>>/n/468607
archive.is/yWEt0

Unicorn riot fags are walking around the protesters.

You should be asking yourself why the invocation at the RNC was done by Rabbi Ari Wolf.

What a great feminist you are, Hillary. Don't forget about the .1% of the army that's incompetent females only there to start filling quotas!

>Imaginary wall in the current century

I already know the answer to that.

Forever and always israel first republicans.

Trump isn't a republican. He was interviewed a while ago before even Kasich and Cruz had dropped out and he brought up the difference between conservative and republican.

MSNBC: DRUMPF IS SO NEGATIVE

Reminder that illegal immigrants will be speaking at the DNC.

He's a Republican now. You can't be a presidential nominee of the Republican Party without signing an oath to uphold the platform of the Party.

He is a Republican. "Believing" and "Feeling" don't make "Fact".

DON'T YOU SEE GOY? WOMEN ARE THE PRIMARY VICTIMS IN WAR!!!

this is going to be fun.

Really hope police are standing by.

Then I'm also a republican.

Except I am in no way a republican. Nor will I ever be a republican.

I will forever lie about being a republican if I need to. The whole ends justifying the means thing in that situation works perfectly.

Same applies to Trump.

Trump IS NOT a (((Republican)))

The talking heads showed up and already made me angry.
Need to find a new feed.

You do realize that if Trump goes against the Party Platform that the Party will pull their funding and Trump will have to get back on the ballot as an Independent, right?

He's a Republican and he will tow the Party line.

Welcome to America, kid.

3 mentions of the word "trolling".
How does anyone take this seriously?

You're an absolute retard.

You're shit at understanding English.

No shit Trump has to play a republican to keep the party's support. That is and never was something I was disagreeing about.

Trump is not a republican though. Just because he's playing one doesn't mean he is.

Just like I play a republican when I vote.

Kind of like how Trump has said he's done with the GOP (republican party) after this and going to make a workers party.

cnn is getting btfo hard.

fucking stupid. Look at how stupid they are

Yes
Yes
YES

I'm so fucking sick of this fucking newspeak. "slams" "suggests" "protest" "steps down"

I dont think I have the mental stamina to sit through several days of DIVERSITY, so I'll be counting on you fags to inform us of any major happenings.

Is anyone else shocked at how liberals hear the DNC is corrupt and colluding against Sanders, and then just lie down and accept that firing a single person and immediately rehiring her to work for the person she colluded with means the entire system is fixed again

notice that the meat of their words is never the focus, only the tone. they speak to the public as if they were pets.

no.

THEY AREN'T LAUGHING ANYMORE

My boner.
Bernouts will probably tire themselves out soon but at least they've been forcefed a redpill on Clinton (and hopefully Bernie when he still supports her)

nobody believes its fixed. Rehiring her was a big mistake

(((CNN)))

Adorable.

If dubs, riots today. Singles mean we have to wait for later.

Constantly trying to get the American people to hate Russia. How long until BOYCOTT RUSSIAN GOODS?

Let me get it for you.

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE CNN?

CNN repeatedly bringing up "tension," "fear," and "confusion," and talks about how Russia is attempting to "interfere" with the country while claiming Trump is a fearmonger and Hillary is the peace and unity candidate.

only watching for mai waifu chloe

when does she speak?

Chloe Quinn that GG slut?

pointing out doublethink to leftists is like trying to tell a fish it's underwater.

>kermit
>kermit
>kermit

YOU W0T M8?

lol

What scumbags. Calling it a bounce and implying that it's just a temporary raise that is going to drop down after some time.

yeah, that's obviously the Grinch.

Over an average 24-hour period, 490,000 people watch CNN in America. That's about 0.15% of the US population.

dubs confirm

archive.is/4lMBM
SCHEDULE
16:00 (EDT)
>*gavel in*
>*gavel out*

Do we have any streams from outside showing protests at all? or are they all waiting for the convention to start?

I know most of the action is going to be inside the arena (assuming the sanders boys have managed to find their missing testicles after these email leaks, then DWS resigning only to be immediately hired for HRCs campaign.. and dont bow down and submit when their wouldbe president Sanders gets up and tells them to stop and vote Hillary anyway)

But it would still be fun to see what happens outside. I dont expect many chimpenings, we saw how much they fizzled out at the RNC (so much for "shut it down - MARTIAL LAW NOW!" the blm terrorists were pushing for), but I do expect many sanders people to be screaming their heads off

ustream.tv/channel/VP6xYQN63sQ

How will she do that if we still have to hear her speak?

Fucking hell.

At least two of the speakers today will be admitting that it's a crime for them to be in Pennsylvania. Surely someone in this white supremist country will arrest them :^)

how many suicides when he double-downs his endorsement tonight?

Wow, guys, the stream looks great! Thanks for nothing, assholes.

looks fine to me, get better internet/PC.

Kikes advertising FED crime in front of your fucking eyes.

They are showing trump, lol

Pepe

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How long until the fart-in?

Should I plug another cable into the video card?

If so, what kind of cable?

reminds me of those western sky commercials where those buffalo-kikes had something like a 800% apr.

try downloading more ram.

Is anyone trolling the official chat?
Let's shut it down with jewposting.

buh bye deb

Who gives a shit? Trump does better with women than Clinton does with men.

Are there any streams that aren't showing trump?

Trump actually does better with women than Hillary does too. people need to understand there's a distinction between women and girls and the difference isn't just age.

Holy shit John King being a complete faggot there, making Trump out to be a monster for not throwing Ailes under the bus.

Can't be any worse than gauc bowl engagement.

Sanders is going to get the nomination.

This. Also with that difference is that the older a person, regardless of gender of the only two genders: male or female the more likely the person is to vote.

And Trump has Ivanka to work her magic to the American people. My lifelong liberal mom, who buys everything the media tells her, told me she "would vote for Ivanka, she's so smart and well spoken." The royal family is going to play a bigger part in the general election because each of them can work a specific angle to bring voters into the Trump campaign.

DWS got booed off the stage at her own FL delegation breakfast

twitter.com/mitchellreports/status/757568245129879552

What you talking about, I see a jewnited party

TOP KEK

I hope Hillary has a giant seizure during her acceptance speech and has to be picked up from the floor and wheeled off by EMTs. There's your official nominee, no Bernie for you, the convention is concluded.

Meme it into existence.

That nice to hear for once since the 40'

Faggots probably didn't even serve bacon or ham.

Are these people discussing how the psychopath has to fake it?

Too early. Sanders would get the nod then.

First or second debate would be better. When it's far too late for someone to start the process for the general.

Sauce?

Everything I try and find indicates that he said he will transform the GOP into a worker's party, or that the "GOP needs to become a workers' party instead of a rich man's party"

Any source on Trump creating a third party?

(checked)
Kaine confirmed for defending his wife's son

rip

We delegates now

just as planned.

GODSPEED FIRE MONKEY

It's so simple it's just perfect for bernouts.

This. I wanna see vomiting delegates because of stinky doodie Sandernista shorts.

politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-gop-workers-party-223598
archive.is/bL0r6

Bernie rally

GODSPEED FIRE MONKEY

It is very sad that Shillery uses an person with a mental disability like this in her propaganda. I guess that is (((diversity our strength))).

I want to see some nigger to get dragged out by the police because for being a nigger. And have the whole audience start chanting ape lives matter.

That is pay dirt. This is where their greatest crimes lie. DNC is fun digging, but if you want to see unadulterated evil you want to see the insides of the CF. The information in there could lead to wars.

No, he'll send people like us to the camps; aka people who know better. The average white normalfag will gladly bow their head and follow King Nigger if they think the situation is "super serious".

Though if you think Trump transforming the GOP into the workers party won't cause it to fracture into a large pare [the Workers party] and a small part [cuckservatives republicans] then you're missing things. The small part will most likely join with the Bernie party that fractures from the Democratic party after this election.

It appears both parties will split;
Right;
- Trump
- neverTrump

Left;
- Sanders
- Hillary

And the result will be 3 parties;
- Trump
- Hillary
- Sander + neverTrump

This, Clinton does well with old hags. Trump does well with married women.

Have any niggers called bullshit on white folks tryin to take presodensy from Obama?

That sounds amazing.

And is anyone listening to Shillary speak? She's gone full cunt.

Underrated post

Stream please

taima.tv/r/Predator_TV

But that's what Trump's campaign IS. Meanwhile Clinton has said nothing today but "Trump is evil, dark, and nasty"

t. King Nigger

You just missed it, but she accused Trump of trashing on the military. She's straight up fucking lying, but what else is new?

Kek, no way in fucking hell are the christian cuckservativse going over to sanders, the cuckservatives and the old democrats (i.e. shillaries backers) will join up as they have been bullied out by the obnoxious Bernouts and the loud Trump. It will be split

No. In reality it will be the globalists under Hillary, Nationalists under Trump, and then the Lolberg NeverTrump people. Sandersnistas will either bend the knee and go with Hillary, or wake up and go with Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo

Sanduhs is live
Berners going wild

The link pretty is pretty much what I found. I thought he was gonna totally form a new party, not transform the existing GOP. Still incredible tho.

I disagree on the Bernout/neverTrump alliance. They're too ideologically split. Commies on one side and evangelical christcucks on the other

(nice palindrome)
I think it will be either Globalists vs. Nationalists, or link related sounds good.

nytimes.com/2016/04/17/opinion/campaign-stops/trumpism-and-clintonismare-the-future.html?_r=0

except that the moderate democrats are still in charge of the Democrat party, they haven't been "bullied out". It will be the Sanders people who will leave if anything.

Come on you fucks, riot when he jews you.

SEE GUYS IT'S UNIFIED BECAUSE WE DID SOMETHING

It's like they want Trump to win.

Also:

Anyone hear her political ad saying help keep America great? It's going to be hilarious to see her try siphoning off Trump's points in a bid to appeal to moderates and mangling them horribly.

No matter how loud Bernie yells I just get bored and slightly annoyed.

Just terrible

QUADS HAVE SPOKEN

DAMN SON

lmao

Quads confirm Obongo repeals 22nd amendment by executive action and attempts to secure his throne

What browser are you using? I have this problem on pale moon, non forked firefox is working fine.

I don't know how anyone without a hearing impediment ever liked the guy. does "creepy uncle doing a Kermit the Frog impersonation for the kids" sound like the voice of a strong leader to you?

I don't understand how people can hit on Trump's speech pattern when Boynie sounds like his vocal chords were dragged along a gravel road. His voice is hideous.

It's like hearing a cat dying when it malfunctions. In his debates with Clinton he almost lost his voice entirely

(checked)

And that fucking jew accent. I can't fucking stand listening to him. I couldn't make it more than a minute.

That means communism

Jamie Lannister: The Chimpslayer

Than establishment cucks like never trump and the like will just join the established party, and if the old democrats aren't out this year, it's a 50/50 split with only more older democrats dying in 4 years.

Why do people listen to this old kike?

Because he promises them bread and circuses and they're too small minded to consider anything further than 10 minutes into the future.

Theres one thing I agree with this commie on
END THE TPP

they're dumb.

They fizzled because Cleveland PD, RNC & Trump security, plus Bikers for Trump and other armed imposing Trump supporters were all over the place. In Philly, police told Clinton to fuck off, DNC I bet has shit security, and there aren't armed white right-wingers all over the place. Plus, Philly is way niggier than Cleveland.

Has he even once directly addressed DNC dicking him over? I was driven to distraction by his voice.
Just feels like this is just to try and settle down his people, make them feel like they accomplished something with all these proclamations, and then tell them to vote Hillary.

And yeah, I get Trump repeats himself too, but people only bring it up about Trump. Bernie is always ranting about muh 1%, but no one says shit.
Plus, how can his fans take him seriously as an anti-establishment candidate when he endorsed Clinton?

Get ready.

After he complimented you, this is how you repay him, Sanders?

He's beating around the bush.

Means niggers can kill everyone without risk of prison

no and he never will because he was in on it from the beginning.

Listening to this old commie kike speak… and people still cheering..

hes not even raising hell about the corruption or collusion

Fuck all he just mentioned stopping TPP DESPITE their VP candidate being literally pro-tpp and shillary pushing it before she was magically always against it cause memoryhole

Why are people still cheering this old faggot? Hes literally supporting a corrupt system thts cucked him already. Hes not even saying anything of value. This is just mindless promise making that he has zero power to keep because he has no power

The fuck are these people even doing listening to him anymore? How deluded are bernie fags?

They're not going to cause chaos at the DNC.. are they? They're going to listen to their cuck master and bow down and suck clintons dick, arent they? How fucking pathetic

Has Trump actually taken a stance on climate change? Never heard him talk about in speeches.

Is this cuck seriously trying to get his fans to believe that the sacking of (((DWS))) is sufficient? That now somehow the corrupt DNC establishment is gone and done with?

Think she feels a Shoah'd, yet?

He mentioned Shultz just once, and got the most applause for it

I'm starting to agree, he's just there to calm them down.

We must work diligently to un-dumb them. We need more Holla Forumsiticians working in education.

Here come the Boos

Dis gonna be good

BOOOOOOO
Holy kek

Because he promises Free Shit; and, like all children, bernouts believe they are entitled to anything they want.

This is delicious.

Oh shit they're gonna rip him apart.

webm it

Oh shit… oh shit nigga… i was wrong, its starting

he said support hillary and kaine and boos… now hes deflecting on to trump and they arent buying it

also… pic was funny

Dubs confirm.

THE LEFT IS EATING ITSELF AGAIN
FUCK YOU, YOU OLD KIKE

kek they are booing boine

What a fag, at least say "comrades"

Bernie is making a dark speech now

Will they let him get away with saying anything positive about Clinton, I wonder?

No, he can't suspend elections because of martial law, there are already laws in place and precedent covering that. If he tried it, he would be fair game for anyone to take out, including his own SS.

I can only remember when he rags on about Obama taking his 747 to Hawaii. And that time he talked about spraying hairspray in his climate controlled penthouse. He probably has the standard conservative stance on it.

Fucking calling it.

Bring it the fuck on, you socialist kike.

GODSPEED FIREMONKEY

Thats a helluva endorsement in my book

These cheers sounds like middle schoolers, not a baritone voice to be heard

I love how they are not buying the "but let's talk about trump" Bullshit. If only they would storm the stage.

After this fucking convention the election is sealed.

rip in pieces juden

Don't mention e-mails to the goyim.

A+ posts right here. The common language is incestuous. And they condition your emotional reaction to specific stimuli by emulating what it should be. All psychology and emotional persuasion.

There it is
"We have got to elect Hillary"
BOOOOOOOOOOOO
"brothers and sisters! this is the real world Trump is a bully he raciss"
"Trump Trump Trump We Must Defeat Trump"
Their jeers aren't nearly as loud for Trump as they are for Hillary though.

"e-mail" is the new liberal trigger word

I can just imagine Obama giving a press conference announcing postponement of elections, and his SS immediately executing him where he stands.

Anyone catch what Mrs Sanders said?

THAT'S IT?

I can't see Michigan going Trump.

dude wut?
I don't get it.

So the main talkers are going to pop up around 4 pm eastern? Is it worth watching dems for hours before that?

And without mentioning the DNC corruption at all. Raspy Sandberg is a shill!

Me neither.

we wantz jobs an shiet muhfugga gibs me dem jobs white man

Is that Kyle Hunt on the right?

CNN reporting DWS wont be speaking at all now, not even opening it

They're trying their hardest not to give the bernouts a rallying point to disrupt the convention

What they dont realize is that they're going to fucking throw a fit at anyone saying to support clinton

There's a Trump rally at 3 pm eastern.

If past gubernatorial races are anything to go by, It's gonna be really close in The State of Washington. Seattle and Tacoma are still gonna fuck us though.
Take a look at the south-east corner of the 6th congressional district

Ask yourself what is different about it compared to the rest of the district

any webm of the booing?

any video of the booing? need it for keks

I hope you're not assuming that Michigan is mostly nigger. A lot of blue collar white folks here.

BOOOO

they know they're gonna fail

the democratic base has been collapsing lately, and quickly, I'd be quite surprised if he doesn't win Michigan

NOW THEY REALIZE THE GRAVITY OF THE SITUATION

(((PURE COINCIDENCE)))

(wew)

kek has spoken

have some oc

Niggers have historically voted 90%+ democuck for years man.

If even half of the nogs voted for trump it would change the vote enough for the majority to swing the vote.

They were probably hoping that Bernie supporters were only angry at certain people and would be ok for the rest.

THE CONVENTION HAS EVEN STARTED YET
if you half stock in morton i'd advise you sell it now.

S L A M
L
A
M

CNN losing its shit live.

Need a email briefing from DWS to stay on message.

Dank memes are ahead of us

is there any news lately that brings this stuff to light? you pretty much never hear about that state unless it has something to do with Detroit becoming a DMZ.

He's probably thinking inside "oy vey I could've actually won? I would've gotten much more money as president whatta shoah! I'VE BEEN RAHOWA'D! I WILL NEVER TRUST A GOY ANIMAL AGAIN!".

I know, which is why the cities fucking suck.

It's been said the whole time that some Bernouts could be pushed to support Trump instead of Hillary.
If things keep going the way they are, I can definitely see that. At the very least many of them could be convinced not to vote at all rather than vote Hillary.

It should be in a taco bowl

I have more respect for people who still believe in Santa.

It's looking like Bernie is going for a nomination steal ala Cruz.

His pre-conference speech was talking against ALL of Shillary's platform, riling up his supporters. He then endorses her to raucous boos, and pulls a "b-but Trump!"

But the icing on the cake was when his wife approached, not realizing the mic was still live, and said, "They don't know your name has been entered for the nomination, that's the concern."

This week is going to be a wild ride. Bernie may very well be pulling a Cruz.

I stand corrected. Thanks for the education, user.

In his early rallies he pretty much denies global warming, saying how it just cripples our nation and China burns all our coal anyways, and says that all he cares about is clean air and clean water when it comes to the environment.

If you had sold your children to donate to Bernie's campaign you'd be forced to believe too user.

They have the stockholm syndrome.
He fucked them over so bad, they don't want to get off his ride.

Conveniently forgetting Trump.

Am I the only one who feels bad for the berniebros?

The joke is chalupa/chimpout supreme, user.

wat

anyone got a webm? of the booing at Hill too?

the only reason I feel bad is because they wasted my tax dollars.

Berners booing

(((OY VEYYYYY)))

twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/757326965825306624

If that 2nd part didn't happen I would, but they're still delusional

kek'd and checked

Happy to help

I feel pity for anyone who abandoned the jew when he outright broke his promsie to fight until the convention. But I don't feel anything for anyone still supporting him.
It serves them right, they trusted a jew.

archive.is/mLDEs

Wew

OY VEY

we meme'd jews into identifying themselves

Taco bowl is actually damaging, revealed in DNC emails.

THEY BOOED BERNIE
THEY BOOED HIM WHEN HE TOLD THEM TO VOTE FOR CLINTON

What a time to be alive!

I think they're just in shock that Bernie ended up stabbing them in the back that hard so they do their mental gymnastic thing to try and justify what jewboy did.

Keep pushing yourself on the other pole.

unbelievable

Check'd

Only way it would have been better is if he ended his speech saying "no refunds"

webm

Taco bowl was referring to Hispanic voters, not niggers chimping… But I will ponder on what shitty but relevant OC I can incorporate a taco bowl into.

I was thinking a bunch of angry flag waving Mexicans in it

n-no they booed voting for hillary not bernie! please guys there is still a chance bernie will disavow his endorsement tonight. there is still a chance. fire up those phone banks, head down to your local payday loan center and give what you can! my family has lived off outdated bird seed i stolen from target for months just to get this far you can do the same!

Sort of but not really. They're brainwashed Marxists who were dumb enough to trust a Commie kike. I'll only pity them if they vote Trump.

I feel like anti-Semitism is the precursor to legitimizing racism, not the other way around. But who knows.

its time to phone bank tonight :^)

Even the bernouts aren't buying this shit anymore.

Show some niggers chimping out already.

support or defeat, Bernie? get your allegiance straight you double agent.

Not necessarily. Clinton did the same in 2008 "in a bid for party unity".
archive.is/3hFDJ
It also happened in 1992 and 1984.

Turns out sanders is an undercover Holla Forums agent and this is his elaborate plan to deploy mass redpills onto the civilian population.

Any non-cucked streams? I can't watch much more of this propaganda.

Replay on Fox 10 just hit the booing part.
They're chanting "We Want Bernie." Delusional. How can that not understand he stabbed them in the back and is not on their side?

GODSPEED FIREMONKEY

OMG just replayed the Booing, it was insane !!!!

yeah trump is really a demigod

Hang them, hang them all.

He was being booed when he said vote for Hillary.

These people are fucking pathetic.

twitter.com/jonlovett/status/757363961029283840
twitter.com/jkirchick/status/757377388607049728

Bernie was hired by Clinton to give the appearance of a race. They didn't anticipate the amount of anti-establishment vigor on the left that was looking for an outlet.

It was Hillary that was hired by Trump. Think about it, who better to sell out the Democratic Party for a relatively small amount of money? Money that Trump could easily provide in secret.

Trips confirm. Trump used Hilary, Hilary used Bernie. Year of the Fire Monkey, motherfucker.

hes feeling the bern there
seriously still surprised at that
remember goys, raping scared abducted white children is perfectly legal as long as you do it on your own private jets in international air space, oy vey

kek

That's pitiful.

Wait is the guy in the first pic implying that Jews with those kind of traits are a good thing or is he saying that Trump is generalizing all Jews to have those traits and they're bad? Either I'm stupid or this is curse of knowledge-tier shit.

Those silly billies, meanwhile here we are supporting the candidate that BTFO of the Bushite neocon wing of the GOP so hard they all stayed home crying, told SuperPACs and special interests to fuck right on off, and has the overwhelming majority of his donations from individual donors. Plus Trump has Wall Street, big banks, transnationals, corporate media, lobbyists, pretty much all the fuckers that the stupid Bernie-queers are supposed to be against, trying to stop him and he's winning.

They could've chosen the winning team, so sad.

I've always wondered if both Trump and Hill are Bill plants. We know he hates Obama, and if they had info on him they'd want an ally on both sides.

Holy trips confirm.

Are you goyim ready for a war with Russia?

twitter.com/mtracey/status/757442223315320833

My family is convinced Hillary is the only way to avoid war with Russia. Their claim is that, if the US perfidiously abandons its NATO obligations as Trump wants, then Putin will immediately invade the Baltics like he did in Ukraine.

He's saying Trump is using "neurotic" to dogwhistle that Schulz is a kike. Which he is, but complaining that calling any Jew neurotic is an attack on all Jews has a way of making you look neurotic.

Kikes just can't accept the fact that not everyone in the United States wants to worship the ground they walk on. It's gotta be the Russians behind all of this.

are you going to see the DNC?

why?

Why do they even care? Let Putin take whatever he wants in Europe. Europeans are pathetic and deserve to be conquered by stronger men.

invading a nato country would start an atomic ww3, not gonna happen, for that reason

the possibility of physical fights between niggers, Jews, Muslims, pothead whites, and catladies

Dubs confirm.

Also, NATO would slowly go to shit without the US gibz.

politics is fun, possible keks

Maybe they were saying Boo-ernie

Dogwhistles are bullshit, an excuse for people to make up and twist what someone said

So, when will Assange leak the damning evidence of Clinton? Day one? Or will he wait right before she gives her speech?

TOP DEMOCRATS STAYING AWAY FROM THE CONVENTION

blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/07/22/staying-home-many-democratic-senate-hopefuls-are-skipping-philadelphia/

It looks like people are starting to distance themselves from Clinton.

twitter.com/dpatrikarakos/status/757586645092818944

Fuel my anger.

They are either distancing themselves from Hillary… or the anticipated riots.

I'm just waiting for the chimpact to happen.

holy shit could this happen?

Prediction: Hillary doesn't make it to the end of the convention and is arrested and the kike with the throatfucked vocal chords steals it.

good
everyone wants NATO down
its the USA's hands on the reins of NATO and the zionist/liberal infected US Senate thats strangling the entire western world

This is beyond pathetic.

Maybe I'm crazy, but it seems like there's a (((group))) who really likes pushing lies about Trump.

Well, obviously.
But they think Trump plans to dismantle NATO entirely, which means no more deterrent.
Ironically, they also frequently complain about the US spending so much on the military - which, while indeed excessive through inefficiency, is largely due to the cost of the US's NATO obligations.

Wasn't there a scandal about Clinton selling Uranium to Russian companies ?

There was. The Clinton Foundation was selling uranium to some Russian atomic program.

How Russianphobic! How can these people be so racist against Russians?!?!?! :^)

Yes. That's what the Hammond Ranch was about. Hammond Ranch has a lot of Uranium.

Yes. Look up Uranium One.

this is a good time for some psyops to make the berners angry

I like how shillary supporters can hold two absolutely different views on Russia:

Dogwhistles are real. The problem is that they're necessary in the first place.

what is wrong with these people? The DNC is being investigated. They could get disqualified

I just realized they are using this new email leak to cover up the old one, giving them the ability to use the words "email scandal" more liberally and not casting specifically on Hillary. On top of that what if Russia had absolutely nothing to do with this DNC email bullshit and they are just using Russia as a scapegoat for the previous shit.

Protest Stream
youtube.com/watch?v=7YSOYeragQc (Ruptly)

I'm just occasionally monitoring the threads in hopes that there'll be some colossal fuck-up like Bernie just now,.

I…I could almost see this happening. We've all heard that he wants to, but if he tried it in a last ditch effort to stump trump ,and gets obliterated, it will be glorious.

WEED LMAO

greetings from Holla Forums and /cow/
facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1107626482665163&set=a.278642068896946.64983.100002534669114

Tweets related, could his old friend Bill be the credible source?

SHUT IT DOWN

Nah man. Nah.

is the dnc being investigate or are they trying to "find dem ebul russians?"

thats a man

Source, nigga.

KEK WILLS IT

this guy gay?

Bill probably doesn't wanna go back to the white house.

I think he has a lot more integrity than Hillary.

As fucking expected

Oh my fucking god, of course chris-chan is voting hillary.
Why the fuck is this guy able to vote?

Don't worry, there's always tomorrow.

That's not saying much. Even moot has more integrity than Hillary.

Is being a manlet a requirement to support bernie? Jesus christ.

protest streams
youtube.com/watch?v=jNW7lTF0iEU (Britch)

Is Russia now the enemy because these faggots are in maximum overdrive? What happened to their banter back in 2012? I thought we weren't in a cold war :^)

bump nigga

When you see it..

I have to ask, is it just me or can anyone else honestly not stand to listen to hillary speak? its not even the words that come out of her mouth that bug me, I mean she is a lying corrupt bitch, but just her voice makes me want to stab my ears until I cant hear anymore

I dont know how I'm going to make it through listening to her speak for an hour later this week. hell I cant even drink my way through it because I have work later that night…

Clearly referring to the demilitarized zone the police created around the convention. Tear down that wall, philly, let the democracy get to the convention!

Why do people do this?

DNC you ditz

That or oppressive router ports being blocked… oof

Putin should have killed more journalists tbh.

shrillary

No, but low testosterone levels is a requirement and leads to not being tall.

livestrong.com/article/295067-what-makes-people-grow-taller/

They have to blame someone. Worst part is it completely downplays the fact that these probably leaked from someone who works for the DNC and couldn't stand to see what was happening. I would imagine someone in the DNC who supported Bernie would have had a lot of motivation to dump these emails on wikileaks, specially if they're in the IT department.

Underrated.

the commie flat in the top right looks like a cock and balls? the obnoxious cunt with the "hur hur le i anoamoose" mask? the implied sheer amount of "problem glasses" …?

A Trump fan has infiltrated the commies, using reasonable doubt with spic punctuation.

Not quite a hammer and sickle.. what's an all red flag mean?

I always thought I had a low testosterone count but seeing as I just barely hit 6'2'' it could be worse.

Color revolution.

Genetics and nutrition play the largest role in determining both height and intelligence.

They were chanting "Cruz"

Man leftys are so bad at this shit. It's way to easy to flip it back on them.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/757635219075764224

It's all genetics man.

Bernie isn't even a Democrat, he's an Independent Senator, so that makes it even more pathetic.

socialism, gommunism all that

Generic communism.

rebolution :D

Socialism. It'll work this time if we call it Democratic Socialism :^)

Sacrificial Blood that's needed for the Jewish Black Magick system known as Communism

its amazing everything is just falling into our hands

Has anyone asked these retards what they would do for their assigned jobs in Communist America? Do you really think they'll just get to sit around or get some cushy political job?

I thought this was a joke, hahahahaha

remember when antagonizing other countries was haram to leftists? good times.

Damn was hoping he was faking it.

So, the RNC didn't get too roudy becaue of the show of force , by both police and groups of white dudes with guns, but do you think they will try some crazy shit here? I don't think blacks would , because hillary is their lifeline to more gibs, and the cuck white lefties only form of protest is crying and screaming racist. But those nigs god cock blocked hard as fuck last week, do you think they will let out their pent up rage at bernie supporters holding signs?

A hundred /pol fellows should meet up at a Mexican restaurant for lunch then go. Just fart uncontrollably everywhere for a good hour.

No. But I remember them chastising their opponents for it.

from each aggording to xir abilidy, to each aggording to xir needs :DDD

Thats no goth girl, thats ciri from the witcher series

wew lads this is going to be a good one.

go back

DID SOMEONE SAY SLAM?!?

youtu.be/J9FImc2LOr8

they think they're political commissar material when they're barely gulag miner material

Communism.

Kill them, kill them all.

Man Holla Forums is so unoriginal. Just steal our dank memes and slap their feces all over it and call it "OC"

Aah, they're yelling Enough is enough!.

I thought they were yelling No means no! because of how much raped they got.

Are the wheelchairs considered cavalry or light armor division?

The hardcores are usually killed first since they're closest to power

blank red flags were used during the cultural revolution in china. You know, the revolution that saw twenty somethings all over china killing the "bourgeois" which ended up just being all the teachers, artists, entrepreneurs and intellectuals.

Not that I think the people marching understand

Embed mong

They would receive their Guaranteed Basic Income and use it to buy dildos, vodka, weed, and pizza from Communist robots and nobody would be allowed to tell them what to do.

delete your account

Kek wills it. Praise KEK!

while most niggers are in the cunt's pocket for those gibs, some of the "smarter" ones support Bernie cause communism, I can see one getting uppity and then chimping as he's forced to leave by security. Only for the whole place explode as Ape lives matter chants fill the room.

Thanks dubs user.

They never do.

Just saw a Anti-Trump campaign ad from Hillary on CNN. Yo that was high-level subversion.

I can see they're well informed on Glorious Communism. It's a shame no one's ever tried that.

links
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/4603 (Scanner)
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo (Fox10)
youtube.com/watch?v=fiGcveNDzvE ([email protected]/* */)

DUDE WEEED LAMAOAOMOA

every anti-Trump ad since last year has been a pro-Trump ad

Hillary's dildo

This RT stream is fucking gold.

I don't think anyone here identifies with the cancer known as the Alt-Right.

Kek.

sage goes to all the fields HRC and DT have online presence - stop giving attn to e-celeb scum. stay in your containment board.

singned / fellow goy

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

I'm glad somebody remembers that.

I was just pointing it out. Wonder if anyone else caught that. That is going to work on normies who still watch CNN.

I really wish some kebab would show up to this.

Isn't it supposed to open with a prayer from an Imam?

I aint mad

wtf

Yes

He will Allahu Akbar himself

"Fuck White Americans"?

Really?

They believe if they give power to a central authority via socialism, that that power will have their best interests at heart. As long as it's democratic, it'll always support the will of the people! You know, just like the DNC!

They'll be praying for Ronald Reagan after Trump gets finished reaming their asses.

MAn, I couldn't even watch big chunks of the RNC because of retarded Israel dicklicking and cuckservative speakers. I sure as fuck can't watch the Bolshevik party, but I will watch Holla Forums for updates and clips of the juicy stuff.

What year are you living in goy?

Being a white male (UGH!) is just so current year-1.

Are you new?

Yeah, I have no idea either. I can understand not liking Reagan but hes' been dead for a while. I cannot wait for the leftist purging.

on ruptly? i didn't hear that

Look at this intolerant shitlord

Rolling for Kek's blessing on this.

Yes. They're not even hiding it anymore.
Welcome to Holla Forums

I know I shouldn't be surprised. Sometimes I'm just blown away.

It was briefly before Fuck Donald Trump, I think.

DUDE

What future do these bernouts want?
A mulatto population comming to work in their tech job and comming home to le ballot boxes and voting for more taxes

public schools condition the youth to hate him now. they don't outright say it in the books but every teacher I had always ends any lessons on him with little quips about how he was totally evil and source of everything bad.

Is that an ayylium frog hand flag?

They're carrying a 50 foot long inflatable prop joint down the street. That's all they care about.

The only red I want to see is their blood in the streets.

(self check)
(checked)

They'll die first, right?

WEED

The wheelchairs up front must be the Sapper Division.

Exploded on impact on walls and barricades.

SHHIIIIEEEEEEET

yeah, killer mike is great. Dont agree with his politics but hes a pretty fantastic musician.

JUSTICE FOR THAT POOR GIRL'S HAIR

Trump town hall in 10 minutes if anyone wants something to watch

Thank lad.

Where are all the niggers?

Philly is 60% nog, they should be everywhere.

Unless they're planning a chimpout

The mostly come out at night.
Mostly.

A suicide bomber could carry a lot more explosives if they were in a wheelchair

#NotAllManlets guys

What is the best stream of the bunch?

Dunno, that march is too White and that is disgusting.

What time through what time is Hillary supposed to be there?

With any luck they'll make a counter protest cause they love clinton so much

28th. She's the last speaker.

manlet is like cuck in that it really means nothing on its own. it's just the reactions from people that justify its use so don't let it get to you.

just imagine the feeling of going doggy on a 5'10'' woman like some kind of meaty dick backpack.

Lol, now bernouts are wrapped up in a BLM march as well. They can't like this.

GODSPEED FIRE MONKEY

Kill me.

Looks like nigger Pingu

WikiLeaks will release their dirt while she's talking.

The chimpout will surge into the convention.

NO SURVIVORS

LANX
youtube.com/watch?v=eTWrGNka-ik (CNN)
youtube.com/watch?v=fiGcveNDzvE ([email protected]/* */)
youtube.com/watch?v=_ePB39acAtA ([email protected]/* */)
youtube.com/watch?v=THkxMC3oJEQ ([email protected]/* */) you have to go back

GODSPEED FIRE MONKEY

these people are mentally ill

Jesus Christ user.

Thanks

:^)

And then start chanting "Crooked Hillary's got to GO!"

FUCK THAT FAG
FUCK THAT FAG
FUCK THAT FAG

Being innawoods did wonders for me.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You're either a woman or should be dead from lack of mass and organ failure.

now they're screaming "fuck dat flag"

hate to break it to you
people actually don't hate manlets
they don't care about them at all
you're less than furniture

Flag just stopped the march right there

hey hey
ho ho
these shitty chants have got to go

Holy shit they're going to try and take it down.

predicting at least four hospitalized

cnn live DNC

fox news live TRUMP

is that like a france/confederate flag?

lmfao

GET YOUR GUN
PROTECT THE FLAG

Now we know we can bring a commie protest to a complete halt with a single flag up in the air.

Me in the Catholic Revolutionary mask

Maybe it's some sort of sigil of necromancery.

lmaoing at my life

Mississippi state flag.

we just need someone to shout WURLSTAH.

lol, they're just sitting now, they are 100% ill

fat lives matter

No, they gonna shout till government takes it down, and sit down waiting for someone to take action.
Truly the most fit to vote.

This fucking picture

TAKE IT DOWN
TAKE IT DOWN
TAKE IT DOWN
TAKE IT DOWN
TAKE IT DOWN
Yet noone of them fat fucks want to climb.

It's amazing really. It's like they've entirely forgotten about the DNC corruption and their rebolution :DDD

TAKE IT DOWN
TAKE IT DOWN
TAKE IT DOWN
TAKE IT DOWN
Wait what were we marching for again?

oof

Anybody listen to the two women bitching at each other over Trump and Bernie?

This is fucking outstanding, lads. Remember this moment for the future.

Is anything not racist to these morons?

Climbing is ableist, you shitlord.

Someone needs to show up and play Dixie

People who are not white.

They completely forgot about clinton… wtf

killing all whites.

WE NEED A LADDER
GET A LADDER
GET A LADDER
GET A LADDER
GET A LADDER

threats of protests

I can't take it.
I'm dying here.

GET A LADDER
GET A LADDER
GET A LADDER
GET A LADDER

Oh lawd, I'm laughing

I'm recording it, that TAKE IT DOWN moment is great for propaganda.

also
These "people" are just endlessly screaming random bullshit

what channel?

Watch the flag is only 6 feet in the air.

This guy is sperging out hard.

Chaos isnt a pit, its a LADDAH

ANYBODY GOT AN IPHONE™ CHARGER?

GET ONE YOURSELVES YOU ENTITLED LITTLE SHIT

This might be the stupidest I have EVER seen bernie people.

Convention happening now, DNC corrupt as fuck BUT OH SHIT THAT FLAG TRIGGERS ME

youtube.com/watch?v=7YSOYeragQc

Gotta give it to them they are pretty passionate about being faggots.

This is like.
Socialism in a nutshell.
A sensible man would make his own damn ladder.

I dont know why thats so funny to me

These people are fucking zombies holy shit

now would be a great time for someone to edit that old picture of the monkey in a room with a stool, a stick and a banana hanging from the ceiling.

GET A LADDER

AND SOME ROPE

Black Lives Matter
Get a Ladder
Black Lives Matter
Get a Ladder

Top kek

Someone please put this on youtube later. People need to see this.

It's like a goony version of WWE.

this is how the revolution ends.. not with a whimper, but with a flag

Anything that doesn't represent population is racist. Black scoring worse in testing? Blacks being more liked to commit a crime? Muslims more likely to commit terrorism? Racism.

They expect every single statistic to mirror the ratio of population. If it doesn't, they assume there's some social issue causing things to not be right. They will never accept some races are different, and any claim that they are different is racism to them.

Eat protein and lift, you spooky fuck

IPHONE CHARGER NEEDED

On a more serious note, you can see the lack of logical thinking - even as a group.
Nobody understands that the task is to "take the flag down", which means getting high enough to be able to.
To take it down, you need a ladder. Without a ladder, you are lost.
Literally sitting next to the breadbox and starve.

There goes the march. They'll be sitting down all day.

Did the rest of the march keep moving?

u cheeky fuk

Hold on
It took these losers several minutes to even think to try and get a damn ladder?
Their protest was ACTUALLY brought to a halt by a god damned flag that was just out of reach?

MISSISSIPPI IS WAYCIS

THE DNC IS WAYCIS

MY ANTI-SEMITISM

Yes, these are just extra retards. I'm still not sure why that RT guy streams them.

This is the best day all year.

Any American lads know of any protests going on near you, make sure you set up a shit loads of flags.

"ARE YOU ANTI-SEMITIC NOW, LIKE WHAT THE FUCK?"

SOUND OFF SOUL SISTAH
LETS SIT AROUND AND VIRTUE SIGNAL

I weep for my race.

checked

I wish there was more there wasting their time.

Ah, just realized they've got all the U.S. state flags up along the avenue - but Mississippi has them supremely asshurt.

I thought it was just a single flag put up by some shitlord.

lol even the rest of the march has abandoned them, they're marching full steam on youtube.com/watch?v=jNW7lTF0iEU

Pow-wow around the flag, lol.

mulatto/halfyidds aren't white.

are they saying fire drumpf?

Someone save us from this racism! We need the government to send us a fi ya truck or else we can never get the flag down! Save us government!

they were about to fight with police but calmed down, now talking about HRC

Now they are just shouting Firetruck?! What the fuck..

And this dimwit sitting there plaing a fucking guitar. Instead of spending money making Ghostbursterts, they should've just filmed liberals.

The actual task is to yell until someone else notices you're upset and takes the flag down.

The real reason all those cunts are crying about the flag is because they needed to sit down for 15 minutes because apparently walking more than half a mile tired them out too much.

BLACK LIVES MATTER
SO PUT THEM ON THE LADDER

BLACK LIVES MATTER

BLACK LIVES MATTER

5+ minutes and they still can't take down ONE SMALL FLAG, and they still have the audacity to talk about some ebin rebolution :D

I think this is the best "weapon" against leftards: just keep these flags all over the place and faggots will do nothing. Bonus points for putting the flag really high.

These people look like they smell terrible.

anonymous has infiltrated the bolice

There's always that one guy.

Oh no, now's time for a mic check.

i can't post this stupidity fast enough

dude weednipples lol

You know, it would be hilarious if we got a new batch of hippie songs from this shit.

Just imagine it. Several songs about getting a ladder, about fire trucks, "today is the day we all pray!".

Hahah holy shit look at the other light poles. The street they are on has flags from all the states. They're literally bitching about the Mississippi flag. They can't even walk past a state flag without getting triggered so much they stop their march.

im done

fucking great

The weak faggots are just sitting in the middle of the street shouting at a lamp post. Man, two more full days of this shit.

I DON'T THINK THEY REALIZE THE GRAVITY OF THE SITUATION

WE WORK FOR THE MERCENARY, THE MASKETTA MAN

I saw Maryland a bit earlier, so it's alphabetical order and they're going towards the end of the alphabet.

twitter.com/Dena/status/757305338353840128

NOPE.

RIP Ron Paul 2soon

yup, here's another

youtube.com/watch?v=a4B2CGpB86E

THERE'S ANOTHER ONE
WE NEED TWO FIRETRUCKS

so they were raped by green men?

A ladder isn't gonna get around the fucking police you dumb dumbs.

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

How are these people even real.

Is the city actually going to deface a state flag like that?

CIVIL WAR

what the fuck is that march

This is like a nature documentary. If only David Attenborough was doing commentary.

Are you serious? They will be squashed like a cockroaches, lol. Yuri was absolutely right about these people.

I wonder how the fine people of Mississippi are going to react to this?

Since RT is being retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=jNW7lTF0iEU

I have no idea how these people think they could win a civil war

where are the professional protest signs and shirts today?? No Soros cash for this protest? So sad.

This is all just so loofy

FiwerTwuck!

It's so sad that xe doesn't realize that xe's internalized the white supremacist ideology of xir oppressors.

Oh look, those screenshots from twitter were bullshit.

we all need to march in there with rebel flags singing white man marches on

Because good always triumphs goy and they are the good goys!

These "people" have an extremely simplistic and childish view of reality composed by talmudvision.

I literally can't even
This hell we're given;
Black Lives will Matter
And all the evil will scatter;
The world will hear our cry
DUDE WEED LMAO

I could write better songs than these fags without even trying.

The loud girl in the green shirt and the two loud negresses left the sit in over the flag. In fact, all the instigators left. Now it's the cucked of the cucks remaining. They are the lowest of the low.

Here they are.

You just have to walk there with Mississippi flags and talk about how you like Mississippi and you will trigger them.

Bad idea. Just put rebel flag on a RC plane and fly all over the place.

Good god.

You know what's funny?
Bernie himself doesn't protest it.
wew

Oh god, please this.

JESUS CHRIST

They're upset he has a job, and is doing it :^)

With these kinds of people the American flag would trigger them even harder.

It's funnier these guys want a central authority to protect them and take care of them, while they're protesting the unfair treatment from a corrupt system, and their own leader has abandoned them.

Pence is speaking now.
youtube.com/watch?v=fiGcveNDzvE

I'm about to make a new thread. Any suggestions on what to put in the OP?

Ladder Wanted Edition

Uh oh.

webm of that "TAKE IT DOWN" thing

that your doing gods work son

whos the guy streaming?

LINX
ustream.tv/channel/VP6xYQN63sQ (Nobiggy)
youtube.com/watch?v=eTWrGNka-ik (CNN)
youtube.com/watch?v=fiGcveNDzvE (Trump)
youtube.com/watch?v=_ePB39acAtA ([email protected]/* */)
youtube.com/watch?v=THkxMC3oJEQ ([email protected]/* */) you have to go back

Goy vey, don't read these shit site news. You must vote for Israel and Hillary. Don't you dare do different or we will send the DinDus after you as we send the Mudslimes after Yurop.
Glorp.

Democrats Build 8 Foot Wall Around Philadelphia Convention Site
archive.is/quhP5

DNC Lock Sanders Delegates Out Of Room, Reject Superdelegate Reforms
archive.is/l0UIX

Holy shit

Haha, eating their own :^)

The flag fags are started to argue now

This is what I get for being a fat degenerate in my teenage years

Well at least i'm the same height as Hitler

OH FUCKING BOY, I'M SO GLAD I TOOK TODAY OFF.

I knew i couldn't afford to miss this shit. This is just too fucking good.

Schedule:

MUH RONNIE REAGAN

we progressive stack nao

Wew, that's dank.

lol, looks like they actually took it down

Assault flag ban when?

Is that the trial where Varg gets his mommy to testify that he is a good little vegetarian?

Damn it, the MUH VAGINA CIS WHITE MALES LEAVE REEEEE was just getting good.

Mississippi must change their flag or leave the union!

pence/trump live youtube.com/watch?v=fiGcveNDzvE

Nixon>Reagan

If you disagree you are officially a cuckold.

we need a webm of that part, that was wonderful. that whole clusterfuck was excellent

Wojak looked pretty smug then.

what the hell Mike

Trump is live now

We've had enough of our current coal burning president, we need a coal minig president!

It's like you don't want to be like Thomas Jefferson, user.

Does anyone have the links for the police scanners?

Trump is calm as fuck right now

here

you're fired debbie, boom

We need a new thread, and we need a new thread quickly.

YOU KNOW WHAT'S MORE IMPORTANT IT'S THE Holla Forums, IT'S THE BIG Holla Forums

He's piling on the smug.

Self check.
Trump going after DWS, Crooked Hillary, and the DNC.

All this happening just makes me want to dance

NAP-HAVERS BTFO

wtf is that jew shit? and why do my autistic nationalist patriot eyes have to see it? literally gas those kikes in their showers!!

THIS FUCKING JEW IS SAWFT

new b rich stream youtube.com/watch?v=_5kZZFWF5I4

GODSPEED FIRE MONKEY

Almost done, will post in a few minutes.

ROTTEN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HILLARY "ROTTEN" CLINTON.

CROOKED ROTTEN CLINTON

▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀░░░░░░▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▀░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░▀▓▓▓
▓▓░░░░░▄▄██▀░░░░░░░░▓▓
▓░░░░░▄██▀░░░▄█▄░░░░░▓
▌░░░░░▀██▄▄▄█████▄░░░▐
░░▄▄▄░░░▀████▀░▀▀██▄░░
░░▀██▄░▄▄████▄░░░▀▀▀░░
▌░░░▀█████▀▀▀██▄░░░░░▐
▓░░░░░▀█▀░░░▄██▀░░░░░▓
▓▓░░░░░░░░▄██▀░░░░░░▓▓
▓▓▓▄░░░░░▀█▀▀░░░░░▄▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄░░░░░░▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

I will make it, just give me some time.

this webm is slightly fucked-up, I will upload a better one in the next thread

GODSPEED FIREMONKEY

HILLARY ROTTEN CLINTON

CROOKED HILLARY

LYIN' HILLARY

(checked)

GODSPEED FIRE MONKEY

Did he name the Jew, or is it just me?

The most glorious part of this episode is tuning into CNN and MSNBC to watch them blow themselves TFO with infighting

even a retard can see what's going on by now! just shoot the kikes already! fucking kek!

lol no, he just doesn't want the spotlight so he's free to be an old perv without any media scrutiny.

pure coincidence

Wow he couldn't even turn them around by calling Trump names – Berniecucks uncucking themselves?

satan pls.

The dude staring blankly at the goy fawkes mask? I dunno.. not enough pixels.

Peepee bombs? How vile!

I doubt she has the stamina to speak for even 20 minutes.

Protester stream heating up a little

WBC is there too:

Would finger their drunken bodies behind a dumpster before being run off by Swedes

with her health it will be around 20 minutes

she's going to try her hardest to keep up with trump's time but will end up having a seizure mid-speech or giant coughing fit.

wew lads, you need to watch this. youtube.com/watch?v=Hqb26LCSxwk

Is that bagpipes I hear?
That's not the kind of march you use bagpipes for, you fucks

There is no police presence and they are real fuckin close to the convention center. This gun be gud

Shit, I'm retarded. Disregard my own right under yours.

(checked)
I love Trump grils.

Police would trigger them.

Explain this strategy?

who the fuck is brich

wtf i hate trump now

Bernie getting booed was an actual laugh out loud moment for me, I never thought they would actually do it, and neither did the Clinton bots, they fucked their convention a Melania speech would look great right about now in comparison.

at his point i believe in santa clause. what's your point, shillybilly? time people wake up to the truth. if you got jews, you got serious problems.

What a fucking commie jew nigger thing to say.

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

there's no security
they want shit to go down on purpose and have people hurt just to blame it all on Trump

Democucks are vile human beings

LOL THEY ARE SINGING BERNIE BEATS TRUMP outside.

Bernie is the biggest cuck in history.

ty fam

haahahhahahhaahahhahahhaahahhahahhaahahhahahhaahahhahahhaahahhahahhaahahhahahhaahahhahahhaahahhahahhaahahhahahhaahahhahahhaahahhahahhaahahhahahhaahahhahahhaahahhahahhaahahhahahhaahahhahahhaahahhahahhaahahhahahhaahahhahahhaahahhahah

Time to get comfy and watch the fireworks.

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

haha I fucking love this man, this is going to be an excellent 4 years

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD