Redpill me on anglos

redpill me on anglos

Divisive anti-white thread.

How? are you so deluded to put anglos and europeans in the same box?

No one has a problem with europeans

no

coward detected.
defend your maggot skin, oh 2 ton ubermensch.
also, the world is owed an apology. chop, chop

I truly wonder who could be behind these posts…
Keep trying Moshii

The tommies were literally ruled by the French for centuries, Shlomo.

I'm sure they'll try that one soon. It's their favorite divide and conquer tactic.

TOPKEK
how can autism even compete?

For those who don't know because they don't visit Holla Forums or choose not to get politically involved on the site, every time the UK is the subject of the OP on Holla Forums or Holla Forums, and I mean every time, this "German" (((Jewish))) niggerfaggot is the first one in line to take a pot shot by trying to meme his obvious anti-white D&C bullshit because he's still salty over something that happened three quarters of a century ago, exactly like the kikes he supposedly hates.

Last year I took hundreds of screencaps' worth of this faggot's posts to the extent that in the end, I just gave up and deleted most of it because it became as prominent and prevalent as Rachposting, and equally as cancerous if not more so. He evaded as many times as he was banned for being such a detestable faggot that no-one else on Holla Forums liked or so much as tolerated aside from his constant IP-hopping in pretending to be another user and drawing fake support, much as he'll try to deny this.

And instead of contributing towards something productive that will improve his quality of life significantly like helping to push his local government into getting the whole country to remove the poisonous EU tendril that has probed itself further into Cuckmoney's pozzed asshole than any other mainland state due to (((Martin Schulz))), it's "German" President co-operating with Germany's Chancellor in an active attempt to destroy the country so that it degenerates into nothing more than a vassal state for Israel to claim illicit ownership over much like it has already done Palestine, like we already have (or are at least trying to with the meddling government trying to keep us in the union we currently still have to put our taxes towards), he spends his time posting this pro-white Genocide crap on Holla Forums and Holla Forums.

He bitches. He whines. Exactly like the thickly nasalled spoilt Jewish child that he was probably brought up as, as he spends every waking moment dreaming of being an Aryan member of the NSDAP in the early 1930s. If his nose wasn't so huge and his hair so curly, he wouldn't even be on the internet, he'd be LARPing as a suited-up officer of the SS. And he does it in the name of getting revenge for the Dresden Massacre. That's his sole arguing point. Nothing else that happened during World War II. Especially nothing that happened in recent history. Sometimes he babbles on about "civic nationalism", whatever the fuck that kiked up political stance is even about, but that's about it.

Also he hates Poles in spite of them being probably the West's best hope against the undeniable Middle Eastern menace. And I mean HATES them. To the extent that I'd be surprised if he didn't spend a sizable chunk of his spare funds on Kielbasas just to deliberately burn them to ashes in the oven that he's crudely scrawled a swastika on in permanent marker. It's not just the English that's the sole target of his ire, and if you think that's bad, his sheer hatred of the Polish people is nothing short of comically psychotic.

Now fuck off and die, shill.

only anglos say that
ONLY anglos say that
ONLY anglos say that
only anglos say that

You sure proved him wrong.
That one is just a straight up lie. The only people assblasted about the slavs are turks and different slavs.

no one cares
no one cares

no you don't. you reach for the jew card instead of using your brain. it's folks like you who make whites so fucking horrible to non whites. there aren't many like you, thank goodness, but you sure do poison the well for us all. if you have the best interests of whitefolk at heart, shut up.

Suck my dick kike

D&C THREAD FFFFFIIIIILLLLLTTTTTEEEEERRRRR XDD AND MOVE ON THIS HAS Holla Forums WRITTEN ALL OVER IT

typical anglo (pic related)

Please share what you still have.

lurk moar

I am Croatian you idiot

either you're lying or you got americanized :D

Western people (Notice, I didn't say White) are entitled to every inch of cultural and physical space they are capable of occupying.

That's the way the world works. The superior prevails; the inferior dies out.

You wanna defeat "white people?" Sign the fuck up for a self improvement seminar, Nigger.

Prove it then

Gee, I sure do wonder (((who))) could want to start such a volatile discussion.

another jew card, a low one this time. have you another line of argument at all, or is that it?
you disgrace your country and its people. you disgrace what you call your race. it's folks like you who make today's kids ashamed of their whiteness.

Are you new here? This is all relatively banal

((( )))
stopped reading

At least you can talk who are you?

that word was invented (((by))) a kike lying about physics, Holla Forums told me

All me

two l's are a semitic sign

This is also my post.

This is once again (((me)))

are you feeling better, user?
that was quite a little fit you threw there
sure you took your meds and all…uh?

Good thread. Everyone gets one shekel.

((( )))

What the fuck constitutes an Anglo even
Just all those queers that knocked the shit out of the native Celts in Britain?

REKT

Prone to religion and empire collapse they still manage to be the best humanity can offer.

At least the nigger neighbor listens when you yell at him.

they're all insecure autistic sociopath dicklets who stole everything they're proud about

anglo whites are responsible for the worst rapes, genocides, sexism, racism and planet killing.

whites are literally the default enemy of humankind(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Close, except the armenidiots stole everything from egypt who stole everything from babylon who stole everything from sumerians who stole everything from atlanteans, who were pure white aryans.

No more brother wars

(checked)

anglos are neither

no one cares what the anglo lacks to thinks

this is a really stupid post but the ban is even worse. wtf, mods?