What should we do with whores?

what should we do with whores?

Give them to me, I'll take care of them for you guys.

Say what they are doing is really really bad and maybe they will stop

Nothing wrong with whores as long as they don't fuck niggers, spics or jews.

Kick them in the teeth

Sever contact, expel relations, construct borders.

hate crime, just look what the fake news did to Elliot Rodger's reputation

don't be bluepilled af user

Don't reward them with marriage after they've had their fun on the cock carousel.

pat them on the head

fuck'em

Fire. And lots of it.

fuck them

fuck

Nothing wrong with aryan women having some fun, what matters most is the white race

Whores are terrorists, bioterrorists, stds kill more than guns and niggletism is destroying every wallet in this planet.

Promiscuity and cheating is terrorism.

but (((mr. shitskin))), who are you to judge what an aryan woman does with her body… as hitler said, "nature always win" and the reason the white race exist is because of aryan women's nature

I'm referring to the image here. Aliens helped us evolve and helped us build the pyramids in Egypt and the structures in South America.

Jokes aside the only reason why aids is spreading so fast is because we are destroying the fear to late stage carriers and we are prolonging their lifespans, we are fighting nature here.

Check Gobekli Tepe, Nevali Cori, or something new like the orichalcum in an ancient ship, there is not such a thing like aliens, just forces destroying knowledge from time to time.

public use?

Fag god is carrying a fucking PURSE

let the blacks have them. We don't want dirty whores, they seem to think they want niggers. Send them to Africa, they wont make it five minutes.

really makes you think

These are the best ones here.

Anna is daddy's whore, but does that make her a Muslim?