Nigger L

Cuckime isn't Holla Forums related

Normalfags aren't life related
>>>/suicide/

WE

Why is it so dark and gritty? It really didnt seem dark and gritty until the 2nd half of the show. Also Light looks so fucking ugly.

I hope nobody watches it

What happened? I thought they were going to make the main character a nigger. Now he's white and nogs are chimping out about "white-washing"?

With the white washing thing some people are pissed because the characters are supposed to be Japanese. Personally, it looks like trash. That and the anime wasn't that great I don't know why they want to make this now when all they hype for Death Note had passed.

I'd suggest you to do the same but you probably already did.

wut

This is a thousand times worse than what could've ever been thought of.
Netflix is now worse than Sony or any other media company.
Streaming was a mistake.
Anime was a mistake.
FILM WAS A MISTAKE

Fans of the shows won't pay to see a mutilated live action version of their weeb shit.
Nips themselves generally dislike firthy gaijin murticurturism.
Chinks simply will not allow anything that originated in Japan, and they also hate blacks more than the average Holla Forums user.
Normalfags generally don't care about niptoons that aren't DBZ or Naruto, much less live action interpretations of them.
Tumblards that ooh and ahh over mud rainbows don't actually pay for tickets or even see the movies at all, they just copy and paste the same virtue signal rants with the names changed around to their shitty blogs and call it a day.
How the fuck is this approach supposed to do anything but result in an absolute flop that nobody will see?

Why couldn't Light kill bankers, merchants, politicians and other people he deemed as evil in a random manner and with "ironic" deaths? Kill US people one day, then Estonia the next day, and so on, with no discernible pattern.

Because he is an edgy idiot.

He wanted to be known. Through killing people all at once that definitely made a pattern. His goal was to become the fearsome God of his new world.

Every fucking time I think they can't possibily fuck it up anymore, they outdo themselves.

Light wanted to create deterrence, at least at first. Kill criminals, to dissuade others from committing crimes. And let them know there was someone out there doing it, a real power that could strike them down.

Then he started getting delusions of grandeur and wanted to be the god of this world. Maybe the desire for attention and fame was affecting him all along.

The more political plan you suggest would have worked better in the long run, but light wasn't thinking in those terms, he wasn't knowledgeable enough for that.

So is the manga worth reading or not? I watched the anime years ago in high school, liked it at the time but looking back on it its pretty shit, is the manga worth reading at all?

(cont) was thinking of buying a boxset of all the volumes

Lol, they draw filthy Japs as whites and then get butt-blasted when white people are cast.

I still love this show.

So basically, a Holla Forums tard.