Don't talk to her and she won't talk to you

don't talk to her and she won't talk to you.

Id date her tbh.

what a gay name

I want to fuck Dysnomia in their buipukki

don't we all

Dysnomia got rid of omlet and replace himn with some guy called toolshed. All who stand against dys mysteriously disappear.

Dysnomia got hungry and ate omlet.

Is Dysnomia cute? Don't judge me.

Kill yourself.

Maybe she's a cute trap?

delicious trap is delicious

Well, that explains the illogical banning that has been happening here on a regular basis. Hey, Dysnomia? Tits or GTFO!
Ban me faggot. I'm behind a million proxies, 5000 VPNs, and a bullet-proof server. Not to mention my IP is Ultra dynamic; meaning every time a SSQ protocol initiates a handshake with my embedded firewall it is denied access. It's request is instead pinged to 30 unique servers located around the world. And that's not to mention the anti-jew interface that precludes all backtracking and repels any spiders sent to datamine my MAC address number. My computer is a quantum-core DELL that hasn't been released to the general public. There are only 20 of these computers in the world, half of which are located at Area 51.
Against this unrivalled RAM and processing power what is your shitty Jewish website, eh? It's like an alarm clock taking on a transformer. You don't stand a chance.
Here are some of my praetre-computer's specs:
RAM: ∞
Memory: ∞
Anti-Jew/SJW/POL power: ∞
Dysnomia Faggot Prevention: 0 (yea, you're hopeless faggot)

This has serious pasta potential. Dys should do a word FFFFFIIIIILLLLLTTTTTEEEEERRRRR XDD that turns Dysnomia into this.

Fuckin A

FFFFFIIIIILLLLLTTTTTEEEEERRRRR XDD

She must show her tits or gtfo.

FFFFFIIIIILLLLLTTTTTEEEEERRRRR XDDed

Another stupid word filtèr.

i wanna such and make dysnomia get cream loads

Does dysfunction still ban people if they don't call him a "her"? If he still does then he really is a muh safe-space butt hurt homo.