Art of the con

Who /schemin/ here
How would one procure an amount of drugs from their owner during a supposed drug deal
Nothing serious

Bump

wot?

I mean how do I rob this nigga for what he's got. Do I hand him a knot of $1s and walk off before he realizes or do I flash on him and strong arm it

You really want us to do your thinking for you?

you don't want to fuck with drug dealers dudeā€¦

The dudes a small time punk

if you need to ask on a chan you shouldn't be robbing anyone.

you probably shouldn't fuck with a drug dealer and get on his shit list

Bitches tend to have an alpha somewhere along the line who doesn't take kindly to his employees getting fucked.

50/50 chance of this. If you wont run into the nigga again use the bill shit.

Unless this is a deal for a very large amount, which i doubt, this method would never work. Might work if you meet homeboy in a mickey d's parking lot or something and roll out quick, but if he knows you or anyone you do, expect people you know to start dying if he's anything but a really small time faggot like you said in

I used to sling, and I counted cash every time. Only exception was for people I knew. Still got fucked doing that.

All I can say is if you really want to fuck your dealer, you better be prepared for the aftermath.

What drugs are you trying to fuck him out of? You have to be a fucking dope fiend if you make a thread like this.

The fact that you think either of these as viable options, or that they are the only options available to you, is proof enough that you should resign yourself to the fact that you are going to die very soon no matter what you do.

There is a survival threshold where intelligence is concerned. You do not meet it. Sorry, OP. In your case I suggest that you strong arm it. Everyone will be better off the faster and sooner you die.

that about says it all right there

What do you need drugs for to begin with?

We get high because life's a bitch and then you die.

Hold the faggot at gunpoint, take his shit, run away, possibly to another state.
Also, that picture.
FUCKING MAGAZINE FED TUBE FED PUMP ACTION SHOTGUN WUT?

theres so many better ways to make money than this, OP.

That's not a problem. I'm a friendless autistic NEET and my only friend is my cat, so I don't have to worry about him attacking people I know.

/thread

Ripping off drug dealers is the suicide method of choice for adrenaline junkies.

Provide currency to said owner

scare him out of the game.
rob him so violently that it literally makes him fear for his life, so there are no repurcussions, free drugs, and all you did was traumatize a small time street cunt.
but i mean you /really/ have to scare the shit out of him if you want to get away with it.

Sources: Used to sell meth
old bikie tactic for thinning out the amount of dealers taking away your precious precious fiends.

I stuck the dude successfully without a hiccup. Now he's been hitting my line texting me and leaving voicemails. First he was talking about killing me but now he's tryna get me to pay a quarter price for the stuff. I'm witnessing the 5 stages of grief

Nigga you ain't sling shit but that boy pussy you fucking faggot. Come kick it with me and I'll show you how to make real money bitch.

Lol