Am I growing up?

Holla Forums I need some guidance.

All of a sudden I'm overcome with this strong desire to redo my room to make it less weeby and more adult-like. I think I'm sick of not being able to get laid due to being mildly autistic with women and just want a normal life for once so I see my childish room with my childish dreams and just want nothing to do with it anymore. Gonna throw out all my anime/game posters and sell my stuffed animals (except the ones I hold dear) and the body pillow I never used that has just been sitting in my closet.

I think I'm becoming a normalfag. Is this a good thing? Am I finally on the path to happiness?

Pic somewhat related. It's what I want my room to be like albeit with a little more art on the walls.

dont stop and never look back.

You can try to hide it, and it may work for a while. You may even find yourself a spouse and get yourself a normal job with a normal house. But what you've seen here, and what you've instilled here will be with you forever.

God speed user.

ESCAPE WHILE YOU CAN.

YOU CAN DO IT.

That shit will last two weeks max, then you'll be back to piss bottles and moldy plates

DO IT DO IT!!!
You will realize what you have been missing for years, and once a woman sees your adult-styled room the panties will come off before you say "would you like a glass of wine"?
Your bedroom is a lair, for seducing your prey. Women don't get wet when they see your X-box One on the floor, smelly socks in the bathroom and your cum rag in the corner.

If giving up your hobbies and interests to have access to a glorified fleshlight seems like a fair trade to you go for it.

"When I was a child I spoke as a child I understood as a child I thought as a child; but when I became a man I put away childish things." I Cor. xiii. 11.

B-but… I met so many influential people in my life via the internet, especially the *chans… It's hard for me not to look back.

Thank you, user. Your warning will be regarded.

The lowest I've ever gotten was having 2 empty pizza boxes lying on my floor for a few days while I smoked weed every day and jerked off being jobless for 3 weeks. I'm working now, though. (and still smoking every day)

The first part sounds facetious but the second half sounds reasonably factual.

These hobbies no longer provide me with joy. I don't think I ever truly enjoyed anime and manga but just pretended to in order to make friends with fellow outcasts. I haven't watched any anime for 2 years now. I used to love playing video games though, and I still do every so often as a treat.

This helps me to feel less alone… I'm actually looking at more grown-up art I can buy for my walls. It's not what I'm used to, but I feel a little more at home when I look at it now.

Sounds like you're becoming a normalfag. I guess you can graduate to reddit now.

Power to you, user. I'm going through a similar phase myself although slightly different in that I'm now beginning physical action with my room project; put off by years of depression, illness and stagnation.

Good, improve yourself and after awhile look back and be amazed at how far you've come.

"Ikkinasai, Shinji-kun!"

Update your style if you want, but realize that decorative pillows are for women and faggots.

get one of those coffee tables that are just a single piece of curved tempered glass. they're cheaper than they look.

start looking on auction sites etc for ceramic and glass sculpture and "useful object". make sure it fits well into your new modern minimalist aesthetic. you can often find things that were once quite expensive going cheap.

no kitset furniture, buy a few small but well made pieces.

frame prints and put on wall. large ones can be sat on floor and lent against wall. pick three or four pieces. a vintage travel poster, a famous artists lesser known work and a vague surrealist painting.

a bold rug.

Get rid of everything and start from scratch. Twin size bed? Go full. Have some tasteful art instead of anime posters. Those stuffed animals are fucking gay. Grow up faggot.

Greentext somewhat related

My worry is how many other things I don't even consider in any way are things normal people would see and know I'm not a proper person.

Feels bad man

This thread is cancer.

Happyness is subjective, do what you like. The things you want, to provide you with happyness, are not as subjective, objective reasoning can accomplish those. We can't tell you what will make you happy, but we can tell you how to accomplish the things you need to make you happy…

You are a normie. Fuck off.

I've never thought of that. Weird.

Wait a second, single beds are tiny you're a freak. I never sleep on anything smaller than a twin.

There's nothing abnormal about having a single bed in your twenties or beyond. It's just an inconvenience.

You're just becoming less autistic. Not all abnormals are autists like you, OP. Congrats on finally growing up, though.

I only ever improoved the useability of my 20m².

But I am just some antisocial guy that escaped the basement.

OP, Im afraid….. .. u got the gay.

you should give it to me tbh

Sure, here it is. I can only give it to you if you're in Toronto though since I have no idea how to ship things.

That fucking screams virgin, dude.

nothing feels better than showing a picture of my clean, stylish bedroom and of my perfectly clean, sparkling and tidy bathroom to coworkers that are older than I am and it makes them upset because they live in shit like a good goys. I have made 7 separate people at work buy new furniture because of my incessant taunting

On the contrary. Larger beds mean larger bodies. King size? You're probably a fatfuck.

Twin? Cuddle sized.

your brain has developed to the point where you realized that all that crap you used to be interested in, manga, vidya, anime, sitcoms, all of that is not real. you figured out that that which is not real is worthless. You found out that instead of sitting there watching a show or playing games for hours, you could weed the yard, or clean your bathroom, or do your laundry, or pick up the floor, or organize your tools, or clean your gun. ITS called being a MAN and its a TOTALLY natural process. DO NOT fight it. this is how you become one of those real mean that in not living on NEET bux into their 60s and spends their time at the park alone all day.

all that stuff is for kids man. you're not a kid anymore. those are all SOMEONE ELSE'S DREAMS. not yours.

drop the games and the toys and stop drinking fluoridated water and go to home-goods and spend 100 bucks on some adult decorations to spruce up your god awful dump