Legal advice

If my wife is now pregnant by another man, and I divorce her, can she still get half my money? Am I better off just accepting my situation and staying married?

Also, legal questions general

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Red_Pill
edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/05/05/grossman.adultery.alimony/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dude you're a faggot. Dump her like the cunt she is and prepare for legal problems out the wazoo but don't and I mean don't settle for a using bitch.

Yes, but if you give away your shit there 7 months before you divorce her, she cannot demand any of that back

No, you don't have to pay her if it is not your child.
I suspect you are a teenager because of this uninformed question.
So GTFO and go where young people should be: Facebook.
Leave this place before all hope is lost and you are numbered among the lost souls here.

Give all your shit to your mum or dad, whoever you're in a good relationship with, and then divorce her ass

Why not?

I mean, this is how marriage/divorce works:
So it seems the smart thing to do is either don't get married or accept your fate as a literal cuck. Giving up half of your money is just dumb.

If DNA says the baby isn't yours you won't pay for it. Do a DNA test on the kid and you will be free, summerfag.
Seriously how old are you? You really think they will make you pay child support for a kid that it has been proven isn't yours?

You should raise the child as your own. You can still be a good "father" to another man's child, especially if the other man is black.

What if my state only has no-fault divorce? Won't that mean that none of the circumstances matter?

Did her and Leroy cuckold you?

no-fault relates to things like adultery. Lemme repeat myself, you troll motherfucker. You. Cannot. Be. Forced. To. Pay. Child. Support. For. A. Child. You. Know. Isn't. Yours.

She cheated, yes.

But because it's a no-fault state, I'm thinking she still gets 50%?

Not child support, but getting half the money. Like getting your assets cut in half, like Brendan Fraser.

Shut up cuck

Depends. Who makes the most money? Is she a stay-at-home-mom? because if she is you are fucked. You have to pay spousal support i think. Go talk to a lawyer. Holla Forums is not a good place to get legal advice faggot.

I recently divorced and had to give the cunt half. My advice is dump the bitch, chalk up the loss and move on to happier days…And don't ever marry again lol

Kill her and get her life insurance payout

half of what?

Yeah, she doesn't work, I make all the money. She was seeing other guys while I was at work. Yes they were black.

I'm also afraid that not only am I going to have to give her half, that she will testify that I'm a racist and that will hurt me too.

I'm calling it. B8.

Depending on the state, you may still have to pay child support. If a child is born within 10 months of a divorce, that child is presumed to be the ex-husband's. It is VERY difficult to get out of that. The only way is if the biological father, the mother, and the ex-husband all sign an agreement stating that the biological father is the real father of the child. You can get a DNA test, but a judge is not required to accept it. They can fuck you in the ass with child support. You and your wife could be white, and that baby be mulatto, but they will still presume you're the father and make you pay.

Stopped reading. You walked into the slaughterhouse, you have to live with the consequences of that. Marriage only exists because women are weaker than men and therefore could not support themselves back before technology rendered males obsolete. Women don't need men anymore, so all marriage is good for anymore is alimony.

You're roadkill, OP.

So if you're a girl, this is your strategy:

1. Marry a naive white guy who will work and/or has money.
2. Cheat on him, get pregnant by Tyrone.
3. White boy can either accept his fate, or he has to give you half of his money plus child support.
4. White boy will obviously never divorce, as it will crush him financially.
5. Move Tyrone and his buddies into the house for constant orgies.
6. If white boys gets mad, just remind him that you still have the power to take half his money, or claim that white boy raped you, or claim that white boy is a racist, or claim that white boy sent you an animated gif that caused you to have a seizure.

And people wonder why so many guys are turning trans so they can claim to be girls?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Red_Pill

This. This so much. Men don't have marital/child rights so it's a dangerous situation to get into.

In some parts of south america you are already fucked, talk with somebody that knows about your local laws, not some tards on the internet.

Murder her

Sometimes what you get free cost entirely too much.
Rule of Acquisition Number 218.

A wife is a luxury… a smart accountant a neccessity.
Rule of Acquisition Number 255

If you own a home take out a mortgage on it and liquidate all of your other assets. Move everything to an offshore account in your name. Move to a south east Asian country, an island nation, or some place in South America. Laugh all the way to the airport, start over with a younger version while living like a king. Don't even bother with the divorce. She won't even be able to remarry while being responsible for 2 loans.

t. Jim Watkins

If you ca prove that's not your kid, then no. That's adultery.

Kill yourself.

Everybody keep saying "half", "50%", etc. If you get divorced, she doesn't get 50%. She gets about a third. You get about a third.

The lawyers get the rest.

Speaking of which, in the unlikely event that this isn't just trolling, you need a lawyer. Now. Like, you need a lawyer more than you'd need to be extinguished if you were on fire.

Anthony? what are you doing here?

When I get married I'm going to make the bitch sign a contract saying she can't get half

make that she can't get anything

She's entitled to half of assets that were acquired during the marriage. If you had anything prior to the marriage in your name alone, she can't touch it.

If she is unemployed, you may have to pay alimony for a while, depending on your state. However, you may be able to use her adultery as a defense against paying alimony.

If the kid isn't yours, you won't have to pay a penny of child support. That's common sense. You may have to pay for the DNA test to prove it, however.

Judges can throw out or limit prenuptial agreements. The first thing your wife will do in a divorce is challenge the prenuptial agreement.

She's entitled to half of assets that were acquired during the marriage. If
you had anything prior to the marriage in your name alone, she can't touch it.

It depends.

Or if she makes less. But again, it depends.

It depends. Some states explicitly prohibit judges from considering things like adultery when making decisions about spousal support. In some other states, adultery might reduce, but not eliminate alimony.

kek. Funniest statement of the thread so far.

And she's going to refuse an in utero test like amniocentesis or CVS because of the risk to the fetus, so that DNA test isn't going to take place at least until the baby is born, and a judge might still not order the test to be performed. Again, it depends. It depends on OP's location, it depends on the local court system, it depends on the judge, and it depends on a bunch of personal details about his situation that OP hasn't shared. And shouldn't share. Except with an experienced divorce lawyer licensed to practice in his area.

No, adultery gives you grounds for divorce. No-fault divorce is a divorce where neither party has grounds for divorce, or they both choose to ignore said grounds.
You can choose to sue her for divorce using her adultery for grounds. In this case, no-fault divorce laws will not be applicable.
In most jurisdictions, you cannot be held liable for things like spousal support, child support for a child that is not yours, etc. if you sue for divorce based on the adultery.
Consult a lawyer. We're just a bunch of douchebags here, we are not your lawyers.

This nigger

Do this

But check local laws and extraditions, sometimes you cant be judged, but you can be jailed for some stupid shit, Israel and Japan are the best countries to run… if you are a japanese or a jew, remember that.

Which states?

If the spouse is both able-bodied and committed adultery I find it hard to believe there will be alimony.

Alimony in general is dying, it's an anachronistic concept that should have been done away with decades ago and men's rights advocates are finally putting an end to it state by state.

I realize there are a few extreme cases where men get stuck paying child support for someone else's kid, but these are outliers and it's disingenuous of you to imply that it's a common thing. Again, if you have evidence of adultery, that is reason enough to get a paternity test ordered by a judge.

New Jersey is one. You can google the rest.

edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/05/05/grossman.adultery.alimony/

Judges do not make decisions based on what anons find hard to believe.

been done away with decades ago and men's rights advocates are finally putting an end to it state by state.

"Alimony" is now called spousal support, and it can theoretically be awarded to either spouse based on their incomes and ability to earn. In practice, it is almost always paid by men to women, however.

Alimony is not going away. It just has a new name.

You have no evidence that OP has any evidence.